Dream Cuisine Cafe
1990 Marlton Pike East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Dream Cuisine Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dreamcuisinecafe.net/
- Phone: (856) 751-2800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday 12:00 - 2:30
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Provencal, French
- Executive Chef: Vincent Fanari
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer private parties up to 40 guests for full course menus & larger groups for Hor D"oruvres & desserts.
- Entertainment: Quiet acoustic guitar music Fridays by: Steve Crespo.
- Special Events: Bellview Wine Outlet
A word from Dream Cuisine Cafe
Dream Cuisine Cafe brings you the creations of our award winning Chef Vincent Fanari. We are your local French Provencal restaurant. The menu features dishes of Modern French, and influences of Mediterranean & American cuisines. With an ambiance reminiscent of a European cafe, diners will find themselves immediately relaxed & ready to enjoy the finely prepared meals. The space seats forty people & is arranged so that guests will enjoy the benefits of both privacy & dedicated service. All menu selections include only imported cheeses, wild fish & free-range meats, held to the highest standards of freshness & general quality. The menu changes often, not only to reflect seasonal produce & other ingredients, but also to consistently offer guests new dishes & constant variety. Parties may meet with the Chef in advance to personalize the menu for an event. Chef’s table menus & special dietary needs are also accommodated. Dine as the Europeans do!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Dream Cuisine Cafe - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Dream Cuisine Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (35)special occasion (29)neighborhood gem (29)romantic (21)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014The food is always excellent, as is the service. This is traditional European dining where you come to spend the evening and enjoy an excellent meal. You will not be rushed so they can seat the next party. Chef Vincent cooks authentic French cuisine. If you have never tried such things as duck confit or escargot, this is the place to try them. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They still have it!DCTWMTDined on 11/14/2014Another excellent meal. Try the Provencal pie; a terrific 2nd course. It's been different each time. Venison and duck confit specials were wonderful. Good, friendly service, as always. $50 for 4 courses continues to be a steal considering the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We are always amazed by the food. We have never had anything less than perfect.Special Features:
- Great ServiceJackieDined on 11/7/2014The place was great. Our waiter, Chris, was excellent. The food was good, especially the dessert. They had live music which was very nice as well. Would dine here again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealRobInNJ28Dined on 11/7/2014we really enjoyed our meal at cuisine dream. Food was excellent the servers were attentive and very knowledgeable, and the 4 course menu was a great value. as an added bonus, when we were there on Friday night and there was an acoustic guitarist playing. Very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Provencal DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014Always a treat, particularly if you love Provencal food. This time I had the roast duck breast and stuffed cabbage. Outstanding! And, of course, the service is always top notch.Special Features:
- Good food, slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014It was our first visit to Dream Cuisine and the experience was just okay. The food was very good and the wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The negative was that it took forever to deliver our entrees on a slow Saturday night. Would probably give it a second chance though due to the outstanding food.Special Features:
- Exquisite French FoodHowardDined on 10/31/2014Slow service, but the food is exceptional. Everything is prepared to perfection.Special Features:
- Amazing Annuversary DinnerSJFoodieDined on 10/25/2014We choose to spend all our special occasions here because the food is fantastic and the service is sensational! Love the staff-Chris and Mike are magnificent! Vincent prepared every course we had to perfection! Our dining experience was absolutely amazing! Can't wait for our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quaint gemFuzzyWuzzyDined on 10/25/2014We had dinner here this past saturday night. Food was terrific. Fresh and made to order. I have a food allergy, which can present a problem for some restaurants, but the chef was very accommodating. Small/quaint dining room. French rustic feel, although paintings on the wall were oddly modern. Would have preferred some paintings with french countryside views. None-the-less, overall nice experience and food was terrific. Would definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in South JerseyRaggyboysVIPDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I have been coming to Dream Cuisine for years and we are never disappointed. This past Saturday we hosted an 80th birthday party for my mother at Dream Cuisine and it couldn't have been better food was wonderful and service was great.Special Features:
- First Visit & Will ReturnOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/24/2014Food and service were terrific. The skate and braised short ribs were delicious. We were there during restaurant week, so menu was set. None of the 4 courses disappointed. Our group of 4 will return.Special Features:
- Great DinnersmittyDined on 10/18/2014The entire experience was top notch. Service was excellent and the food was outstanding--fresh, vibrant, and creatively prepared and presented. Definitely a great choice for a special occasion or romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Always a WinnerrichVIPDined on 10/10/2014Have never been disappointed. The food is delicious, the servers professional and Friday night music ads to the ambiance. The place was jumping but nothing was sacrificed vis a vis the food. I think it is the best restaurant on the Jersey side of the bridge.Special Features:
- DisappointingCherryred1Dined on 9/13/2014Having visited Dream Cuisine Cafe several years ago and enjoyed it, we were looking forward to a repeat experience, however the lamb dish proved so tough that it could not be cut; the chicken gruyere was swimming in thin liquid, with a large unsightly portion of pasta. Having said that, the beef and fish dishes ordered by friends were tasty and enjoyable. Maybe we were just unlucky.
- Dream CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/19/2014Food is lovingly prepared by Chef Vincent. BYOB is a big plus. One of few French Restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- less hassel than a plane rideEatBetterDined on 8/16/2014less hassle than a plane ride to Nice...We have been to Dream Cuisine several times now, and can happily say we have never had a single plate disappoint. Even slightly. Altho we didn't realize it was restaurant week before we got there, we were pleasantly surprised to see the restaurant full to capacity. Whenever we have come before, there were always tables available for more patrons. This despite the neighboring mediocre Disneyland/Italian Restaurant seems to keep packin' em in(???) At DC, Food is outstanding and service is excellent. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nicekeepitrealDined on 8/16/2014the food was delicious and the servers were very attentiveSpecial Features:
- Great place to meet friendsNJMomDined on 8/15/2014We had a great meal with lots of great conversation. Byob is a plus. Service was flawless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OddMaryVIPDined on 8/15/2014Went for restaurant week. Menu on the Internet had been changed to less-expensive choices. Smallest dessert I've ever seen! Service was very poor, and the chef is extremely slow. Food was not anything special. Considering the hour plus wait for the entrée, a refill of the water or bread would have been appreciated.
- Dined during Restaurant weekLetsEatOutDined on 8/14/2014We tried Dream Cuisine Café for the first time during Restaurant Week - so we did not see the full menu. This is a small and cozy BYOB restaurant - maybe 40 diners max. EVERYTHING I chose was cooked to perfection and delicious. I eat a lot of chicken at home and usually do not order it out, but still chose the mixed grill (chicken and lamb). The lamb and chicken were soooo tender, I was so glad I selected it. We will return to see the full menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dream Cuisine Restaurant WeekBach41Dined on 8/14/2014We went to Dream Cuisine for two reasons: Cherry Hill restaurant week and a birthday coupon. Everything we had was superb, but especially the Apple Tarte Tatin, which we always order. It was a wonderful meal!Special Features:
- excellent restaurantkathyVIPDined on 8/2/2014we dine at dream cuisine regularly---saturday night was especially good---had a tomato pie appetizer, it was wonderful, as was my salmon entree. this is an excellent restaurant--i think one of the best in our areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden GemrichVIPDined on 8/1/2014It is hidden in a strip mall. Many people do not even know it is there. It is one of the best South Jersey restaurants. The cuisine of Chef Vincent is Mediterranean French. The tastes are sensational. One does not merely eat here, one dines. Leave time to enjoy the foods, the music and the experience. Everything is cooked to order. The emphasis is on fresh, farm to table foods. We had duck confit atop homemade fettucini with alfredo sauce with shrimp as an entree. Vincent's homemade cheesecake with creme brulee topping is not to be missed. Try the mussels as a first course. I have never been disappointed here. It is a hidden gem.Special Features:
- FabulousFabulousDined on 7/31/2014The food is fabulous. The staff is very helpful and friendly It's the place I want to go to on my birthday. It is close by. I think overall it's terrific.Special Features:
- The following 395 reviews are from the Dream Cuisine Cafe reviews archive.
- JudyDined on 7/23/2014Great food & service as usual. A favorite with my family & friends.Special Features:
- Food is good as usualHK4diningDined on 7/15/2014It was early Tuesday night, so understandably there were none other than us! We go the full attention of the staff and the young waiter explains pretty well what we did not know. We ordered the prix fixe, at $50, for both of us. Each comes with four courses. While each course is good and wholesome, the presentation is perhaps not its strong point, especially after dining with some other restaurants with a lot more elaborate presentation. The dessert was particularly simple, probably too simplistic! However, for $50, it is well worth it.Special Features:
- Wonderful good and terrific serviceHLCFoodieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Unassumingly sited in a strip mall across from a mega-Italian restaurant, Dream is completely an oasis of wonderfully executed dishes which make your mouth water and your heart sing. Additionally, the service from our charming and down-to-earth waiter made it feel like we were having dinner with friends (who cook really well). The only criticism, the veggie and starch du jour were just "ok"; while the apps and entrees were bursts of vivid and fantastic flavor, the potato au gratin and asparagus were a little bland.Special Features:
- Consistently goodCharlieVIPDined on 6/28/2014There's one thing (and only one thing) that I dislike about Dream Cuisine and that's the name of the place. The food is excellent - don't miss the rack of lamb.Special Features:
- French CuisineHowardDined on 6/25/2014Beautiful prepared french food at its finest. Just like eating in the south of France.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mc10Dined on 6/18/2014Good food. Limited menu. Tight seating. Fix price works well. I would go backSpecial Features:
- Local French2tallguysDined on 6/18/2014Great local French restaurant. Food was excellent and the only opportunity for improvement would be the servicer staff is young and inexperienced but try really really hard. We had a delightful anniversary dinner and will go back. The food was excellent. Forgot our wine and they connected us with a at your table delivery service. The one star missing is reallya round the inexperience of the servers but they were cute and worked / tried hard which made it easier to not get frustrated. "Great French food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really greatChalDined on 6/7/2014This is a terrific place. Spectacular food, excellent service, and just an interesting change relative to other places around. We will probably keep it as a special occasion place because it's hard to decide what to have.I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!JerseyGirlDined on 5/31/2014My friends and I were looking for a great restaurant for our foodie-friend's birthday. Usually we go to Philly, but we needed to stay in Jersey and - wow - were we happy we did! Dream Cuisine is a hidden gem located in nearby Cherry Hill. The food is exquisite - fresh, amazingly presented, and beyond delectable. The foodies in our group all said we must go back! In addition, the servers were friendly & engaging and - something rare these days - they encouraged us to take our time and really enjoy the experience, which we did! Bravo to the chef and the wait staff for a superb dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special!Mik619Dined on 5/30/2014This is our go-to restaurant for a special occasion. The food is always creative and delicious. We get the prix fixe menu which is approx $50 per person but you get a salad, a small plate (appetizer), entree and dessert. Always worth it! Highly recommend.Special Features:
- First visit -- Cherry Hill, NJOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2014The guitar background was delightful and the wait-staff attentive but not intrusive. We selected from the prix fixe menu (ahi tuna and chicken gruyère entrees). Each dish was memorable (the sauces in particular were fantastic) and served with perfect timing. This was our first visit, but we will return for sure -- with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect MealMPfromCHVIPDined on 5/29/2014Chef Vincent consistently serves phenomenal meals. My wife and I shared the escargot appetizer. It was delicate and very tasty. We used the delicious french bread to absorb all of the sauce in the serving bowl. We each had the Hawaiian Skate for our entree. It was presented beautifully. It looked like a magnificent decorative fan on our plates. The appearance was surpassed by the taste and texture of the Skate prepared in Dream Cuisine's signature provencal sauce. The entree was accompanied by Chef Vincent's wonderful lyonnaise potatoes and green beans. Thank you Chef Vincent for another wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Eating4LoveDined on 5/24/2014Wonderful food, Great service, and prices that are reasonable.Special Features:
- OutstandingDickgVIPDined on 5/21/2014The chef prepares each item individually. Thus everything is fresh. I have been there five or six times and each time was delighted!!!Special Features:
- FRENCH AT LAST!!!!VOILADined on 5/17/2014Very nice presentations. Creative approach to recipes. Delighted to see rabbit on the special menu which was very good. Portion sizes were substantial. Dream Cuisine was an unexpected find and taste treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.