Dragonfly Sushi & Sake Co.
201 SE 2nd Ave. Suite #104
Gainesville, FL 32601Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Dragonfly Sushi & Sake Co.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dragonflysushi.com/
- Phone: (352) 371-3359
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Thursday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Ray "Hideaki" Leung
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only)
- Catering: Catering For 50 or More?? Contact Us About Having Dragonfly Come To You! Having Dragonfly Cater Your Event Is Fun & Easy! Your Dragonfly Catering Experience Can Include... *Full Sushi Bar *Choice Of Hot/Cold Dishes *Full Bar Accommodations *Full Chef & Serving Staff *Menu Customizing Holiday Parties, Pharm. Rep. Events, Corporate Events, Wedding Receptions, Family Get-Togethers...And Much More!!! Call Us Today So We Can Bring The Dragonfly Experience To You!!
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room Can Accommodate Up To 25 Guests Comfortably. The Room Features A 48" LCD TV That Can Be Utilized For Presentations, Slide-Shows, Television Viewing, And Of Course Gator Football Games! Our Room Also Features A Sound Curtain And Beaded Curtain To Ensure Privacy. You May Have Your Guests Order Off The Menu As They Wish, You May Preset A Menu With Us, Or We Can Set Up A Special Wine/Sake Pairing To Really Wow Your Guests!!
- Private Party Contact: Ron Auyong 352-371-3359
- Entertainment: Take the edge off and meet new people while you order drinks from our cocktail waitress. Our newly renovated outside patio is perfect for relaxing as you wait for your table. On select weekends, enjoy local musicians and entertainers. We strive to keep the waiting experience as comforting and unique as possible.
- Cross Street: SE 1st St.
- Public Transit: Centered in the heart of downtown Gainesville, multiple public bus routes drop you off at Dragonfly's doorstep. All local hotel shuttles also make downtown Gainesville a frequent stop. Check with your concierge for special Dragonfly VIP offers.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Worry free parking with our free curbside valet. Yes, FREE VALET for Dragonfly guests.
A word from Dragonfly Sushi & Sake Co.
One of the first Modern Izakaya restaurants, Dragonfly is a sophisticated twist on the traditional Japanese tapas style dining; serving sushi, sashimi, and robatayaki (or grilled foods), with a full sake bar in a relaxed lounge atmosphere. This dining concept centers around the sharing of dishes to stimulate the senses. Balancing elegance and humility, Dragonfly strives to keep in touch with the 3 S's: Sensual, Spiritual & Savory when it comes to their food, service, and ambiance. *We take reservations everyday with the exception of Friday & Saturday evenings*Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Dragonfly Sushi & Sake Co. - Best Restaurants in Gainesville ›