364 Calle fortaleza
San Juan, PR 00901Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.oofrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 7879773886
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Sunday - Wednesday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Asian
- Executive Chef: Hector Crespo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies)
- Catering: We offer a large selection of catering menu"s with prices to fit any budget, utilizing items from any combination of all six of our restaurants, and we are flexible enough to satisfy any desires, or dietary restrictions.
- Private Party Facilities: Dragonfly features two dining rooms and a lounge area that can be reserved for private functions. Please call or email for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Ricky Ocana 7875065000
- Entertainment: On Thursday, Friday and Saturday we feature local DJ"s spinning modern upbeat disco funk with a latin flair, in our bar/lounge area, starting at 10pm. We offer our entire sushi menu and other specials all night.
- Cross Street: O"Donnal
- Public Transit: We have a main bus terminal within 5 blocks of our restaurant, as well as a local trolley which stops right on the corner outside our restaurant.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There are 3 elevated parking structures within 3 blocks of our restaurant.
A word from Dragonfly
DragonFly is one of Old San Juan"s hippest spots, featuring cutting edge Latin-Asian cuisine and a creative selection of sushi with a Latin flair. DragonFly's food mingles exotic spices and ingredients from Asia and Latin America with inventive twists such as Seafood Singapore Noodles, Korean Dragon Fajitas, Peking Duck Nachos and Tropical Threesome Rolls. The cocktails are not to be missed, experience DragonFly's famous Martinis and elixirs such as the Triple XXX, Dragon Rum Punch and Magic Mojitini. Designed to resemble an old opium den in tropical Asia, DragonFly's sexy, black and gold interior is transporting. Two dining areas, a seductive lounge and two bars, as well as the communal noodle bar create intimate, candle lit spaces within the restaurant. Also featuring dining under the stars in the zen garden. Enjoy late night libations with our house DJs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dragonfly reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (8)hot spot (7)romantic (5)vibrant bar scene (3)special occasion (3)neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (2)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great sushi and Asian fusionOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/8/2014Terrific food, vibrant atmosphere. Dark, almost couldn't read menu. Got seated under an AC or something that kept dripping on me. Otherwise fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Dining ExperienceSuz82Dined on 9/24/2014Mirror after an old opium den this small yet inviting environment is perfect for a drink at the bar, late night spot with friends or dining experience with a smaller party. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the environment and the food was excellent! I recommend the large order of Duck Nachos, Threesome Sushi Roll, Tuna Tartare and Lava Cake.Special Features:
- Amazing and unqiue foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/18/2014A MUST for any visit to Old San Juan!! The Peking Duck Nachos and the Shrimp Wontons were amazing!Special Features:
- Sushi was good!BarbarellaDined on 8/25/2014The sushi was very good and interesting choices. Service was very good. Ambience nice. Entrees were not nearly as good as the sushi. Prices were good. There are some gluten free choices for those who might be sensitive or allergic.
- Most comeChivy11Dined on 8/22/2014One of Old San Juan best restaurants! The plates are to share between couples or friends; Ice Tuna Tartar is a most have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Latin Fusion and cocktailsDeeRexDined on 7/4/2014We were referred by a local charter captain and he was right! The food was excellent! The tempura roll and tuna tartare started us off. Then we split the steak fajitas (this Asian sauce was amazing) and the Singapore noodles (wow!). The drinks were great with our fave being the Wasabitini! This was created but the guy running the bar and WOW! It was awesome!! Will definitely return on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2014Food is awesome!! Kind of cool vibe but somewhat dated! Service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Dragonfly reviews archive.