Dos Locos Rehoboth
208 Rehoboth Ave
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Dos Locos Rehoboth
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.doslocos.com/
- Phone: 3022273353
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday & Monday: 11:30am - 9:00pm, Tuesday & Wednesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday: 11:30am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Jose Caleron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining Room with seating for up to 35 guest
- Private Party Contact: Joe Zuber 3022273353
- Entertainment: Karaoke Monday Nights 9-1am
A word from Dos Locos Rehoboth
Taste the Difference...A locals favorite on Rehoboth Avenue with its Open air and indoor dining. Dos Locos brings award winning fare and Stonegrill cooking. We serve the Best Margaritas with an extensive choice of flavors and over 40 types of Tequilas. Select your favorite tequila and we"ll hand shake it with Agave nectar & lime juice. Home of the infamous "Swirl" … a twist of our famous house margarita & passionfruit sangria served either rocks or frozen!! A huge variety of Munchies such as Seafood Nachos,Lobster Skins, Wings or Chile con queso. Mexican & American Entrees range from steaks, chicken & seafood to vegetarian, pork & lamb dishes. Our Specialties: Sizzling Fajitas, Lobster Menu or Seafood Enchiladas. Perhaps a mouth-watering Quesadilla, Huge Burrito or Chimichanga will tempt you.Continued
Freshly made salsa, sauces, Guacamole. Things for the Kids and Gluten Free Menu available.
Freshly made salsa, sauces, Guacamole. Things for the Kids and Gluten Free Menu available.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Dos Locos Rehoboth - Best Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach ›
Dos Locos Rehoboth reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (36)kid-friendly (25)hot spot (22)neighborhood gem (22)fit for foodies (19)great for lunch (17)special occasion (13)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (6)great for brunch (4)romantic (3)great for outdoor dining (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Just okayMmmmmmmDined on 9/14/2014Food was ok, I had fajitas. They lacked flavor. I thought everything was overpriced. Margaritas and food. Service was slow, waiter forgot my drink and it seemed to take him forever to give us the check.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014overall good experience, we had 8 in our party, and that the tip would have been included. service good, a little loud, then we had to talk loud to hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a DissappointmentDoslocosguysVIPDined on 8/29/2014We dine here each time we come to the beach... The margaritas and a delight and tasty... Usual dinner for us is the Crab Quesadilla filled with crab and salad. The crab enchiladas are filled with crab and a spicy creme sauce. Service and food are amazing....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent experience.FoodWineGuyDined on 8/25/2014My daughter's beef filet tacos were a little disappointing. Very sensitive to my wife's need to be completely gluten free.I would recommend this to a friend.
- another great meal at Dos LocosPatBDined on 8/20/2014We came to Dos Locos again while on vacation in Rehoboth. Food and service are always great. We would definitely recommend the margaritas. Also lots of gluten free choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch at dos locoscchicDined on 8/17/2014Lunch menu and dinner are the same! Had great Margarita's with chips and salsa to start. My husband had the crab enchiladas- pure lump crabmeat with cheese. I had the crab and shrimp burrito- large and lump crab, good shrimp (not those tiny ones some pass off) with cheese and got the 1/2 red 1/2 green sauces on the side to flavor to my taste (the green tomatillo is hot). Wonderful meal- will be back!Special Features:
- Good mexican for the beachGottaluvfoodDined on 8/14/2014We have eaten here before and have always enjoyed it. Luckily, you can make reservations which is crucial at a beach restaurant. We had a nice, attentive waiter, without being intrusive. Ordered pork burrito, duck tacos, and combo chicken and steak fajitas. Plenty of food; enough for leftovers the next day. Good place if you're in the mood for mexican; not the most authentic, but good food for the price. Would go back again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must in RBtonyDined on 8/8/2014Busy and popular Rehoboth restaurant. Great staff and especially attentive host (owner). We go to Dos Loco once a year during our week stay in RB. We travel from Pittsburgh. The host is not only very friendly, but remembers us each year. Thousands come through this restaurant but this guy remembers us (and our name) and treats us extremely well. No wonder this place is one of the busiest on the main drag. *Must try the stone grilling at your table!Special Features:
- lunchracmomDined on 8/5/2014We had lunch here during our vacation. The food was terrific and at lunch time, it was a quiet place and a pleasant experience. The seafood in the dishes is fresh and delicious. Guacamole was amazing too.Special Features:
- Exceptional Mexicanluv2dineDined on 8/3/2014We accidentally discovered Dos Locos and their stonegrill dining experience. Only one of us choose the stone grilling. It wasn't me and ever since I wanted to go back. I finally had the chance this summer and it was not to be missed! We had learned the hard way you need a reservation. We started with excellent margaritas and guacamole. Moved on to the stone grill fillets with asparagus and baked potatoes. It was fun to choose their own rubs and sauces for our dinner. Wanting our dinner to last a little longer we decided to order a dessert for the table. Our server Enrique was a big help with that and we shared a luscious chocolate decadence. And while I forgot and left my charge card there it was safe and sound when I came back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodbeyonceDined on 7/17/2014Always love to do the stone grill steak. Food is excellent, service is great and the host even thanked us for showing up on time for our reservation. The host also came by each table to make sure we enjoyed our meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodPackmateDined on 7/16/2014This was our second visit to Dos Locos and we enjoyed it just as much as our first. The food selection was good and the stone grilling is an added attraction. There is a huge selection of margaritas and they are excellent. Just like most beach restaurants, Dos Locos is priced higher than normal and in at least one case, they live up to their name. Their price for a pound of crab legs is $60! Really? We laughed when we saw a place down the street had them for $9.99. Still, we do recommend Dos Locos and will go back again.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/11/2014Upon a recommendation from a friend, we decided to try this. We all loved what we ordered, 4 of us including 2 teens. Great waiter and staff, greeter was very friendly and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placePA7TravelerDined on 7/10/2014We enjoyed a fun evening with friends . Love the fajitas !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itFoodloverDined on 7/10/2014We first found this restaurant a few years ago while vacationing in Maryland. Since then we have been back several times while on vacation. We love the food and the margaritas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food, Great Times!!!!toots219Dined on 7/5/2014The food is always top notch! Everything is delicious! The owners and staff have to be the nicest people in Rehoboth, very attentive and accommodating. If you are in Rehoboth Beach this is a must-stop place to eat and have fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!luv2dineDined on 7/3/2014This was me and my wife's first time visiting Rehoboth beach. Me and my fiance tried this place our first night of stay. We were getting ready to get married in a couple of days and wanted to make this place the reception lunch place. It turned out awesome. The environment was engaging, the people and crowd were very nice. I held a small wedding celebration here and the staff were very supportive and great with making sure my guest and I have been taken care of. Very nice LGBT supportive enviornment. I loved it. I will drive all the way from Virginia just to eat here again. The best food I have ever had. Out beats all the Mexican restaurant I experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rehoboth Ave treasureEWGjrDined on 7/2/2014Dos Locos is a great resturant. The food is excellent. Fish tacos area must. For those looking for something different try the stone grill selection cook to your liking. The drinks are too good. Well mixed and worth every penny I suggest the Grande or if you want to "swagger" down the avenue to the boards there is a Big Girl. This place is kid friendly. I'd recommend reservations as it is very popular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mexican at the beachJanetLMPVIPDined on 6/30/2014Always plenty of food at Dos Locos. The veggie fajitas are yummy and they don't scrimp on the fresh variety of peppers, onions, mushrooms, and toppings. The restaraunt has gluten free choices. The pork quesadillas are filled with crispy, tasty pork bites. We did not try the margaritas, but some giant glasses went to other nearby tables. If you go in high season, reservations are highly recommended at this popular place. Style is pretty much Mexican-American. Don't forget the guacamole!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss the margaritas!KARfoodieDined on 6/27/2014The Peg margarita was the best part of my meal. Finally, a margarita made right! Chips & salsa were also extremely addicting. The rest of the meal was good, but not great. Seafood was not the freshest (shrimp and scallops, mahi obviously previously frozen, bland) and tuna thin and badly overcooked. Steak in fajitas good. The restaurant is bustling fun& festive for large groups and the service was excellent, which I don't often see in RB with large groups. Would recommend but not for seafood dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dos Locos RehobothJustJaneDined on 6/24/2014Very friendly staff. Quick service. Would recommend getting a reservation because walk-ins were waiting up to 30 minutes for a table. Food was quite good. My quesadillas was great, no skimping on ingredients, especially cheese. For Mexican food in a beach town, it definitely holds its own.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fresh and funOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/19/2014We visited Dos Locos for the first time last week on the recommendation of a friend. We went with another couple and had a great time. Our table was ready for us even though we were a half hour early. We all ordered meals cooked by the hot rocks. Everything was great. The food we ordered was fresh and of course cooked to our specifications. The sangria was good too.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/17/2014Been going for years. Great place to eat with great prices and wonderful owners and wait staff. A must go to if you are in the Rehoboth Beach area.
- The BestTomSVIPDined on 6/14/2014We have eaten here a number of times and always enjoyed the experience and food. This the best Mexican food we have found. Their unique combination of Mexican and Seafood is inspired. We tried their pollo nachos this time and they were outstanding. Service was spectacular as usual. Thanks to Manual. A must stop if you visit Rehoboth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the stone grill here.JugheadDined on 6/8/2014This is not just a Mexican restaurant. It has great Mexican food but also has the unique stone grill We always come here when we come to the beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good Mexican!KistenDined on 6/7/2014The food at Dos Locos was solid Mexican food. Drinks were tasty and our waiter even steered us away from a margarita he didn't think we would enjoy. He recommended the house margarita over a more expensive option. We were seated near the window and enjoyed people watching. Food and service were very good. Great vacation atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good MexicankstowDined on 6/1/2014This was a good bet for an inexpensive dinner out. The tortilla chips were homemade, as was the salsa. Guacamole was good; not great, but good. The service was excellent and the food was authentic. Would not say it was the best I've ever had, but then I've eaten Mexican food in San Diego, so it's not a fair comparison! It's a lively place too, which I like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dos LocosbeachcomberDined on 5/31/2014Our favorite place to eat it is a must have. The Joes Favorite is awesome!!!!! Our daughter loves the place.Special Features:
- Total letdownfamof4Dined on 5/30/2014A group of us went here looking for authentic Mexican food! What we found was anything but! Quesadillas were nothing more than cheese (tons of it) a couple of slices of tomato, and a few small pieces of chicken. Fajitas came with a mountain of shredded cheese, scoop of sour cream, diced tomatoes and onions and peppers! The fajitas were stuck together, it was a struggle to take them apart. Our waiter wasn't interested in taking care of us. We were terribly disappointed, it was overpriced and tasteless!! Never again. Save your money.
- Joe & DarrylChuckDined on 5/25/2014Dos Locos is a great restaurant to visit if you are in Rehoboth Beach. Joe and Darryl have created themselves a gem in this beach community. Always popular and always great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time, as usualApolriesDined on 5/24/2014Great food. Loco enchilladas were phenomenal. Seafood quesadillas a great pick too. I wanted a strawberry daquiri, but the server convinced me to get a strawberry margarita. THE BEST. never had a better margarita, regardless of flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FineGuestDined on 5/24/2014It wasnt bad but with little kids in strollers its not too great. Amazing food but lots of loud sounds from the waiters and kitchen and other guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysFrequentDinerVIPDined on 5/23/2014Dos Locos does not disappoint. Great margaritas. And it looks like they have expanded their gluten free options. Stone grilling is good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 110 reviews are from the Dos Locos Rehoboth reviews archive.
- Rehoboth GEMMomnipDined on 5/17/2014Don't miss it when you visit the beach! Great Service, Great Food, and thanks to open table, no waiting in line for a table IF you just plan a little a head. We'll be back next year too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!Gizmo57Dined on 5/16/2014This was our group of 7's first visit. The food was outstanding! Great service too. We chose a variety of dishes and all were excellent. Highly reccomend the seafood Enchiladas. Loaded with seafood! Shrimp & crab Chimichanga, also loaded with seafood. Excellent guacamole also! We all went home with leftovers! Will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Tres Cheers For Dos Locos RehobothJimmyMacVIPDined on 5/10/2014Fun, fun, fun. Food, food, food. Drinks, drinks, drinks! You're sure to find what you want at Dos Locos, the Mexican restaurant hotspot in Rehoboth Beach. Service is wonderful, generous portions of really good Mexican fare and a festive atmosphere to make even an ordinary dinner an exciting event.Special Features:
- Derby and Cinco de MayoLizSVIPDined on 5/3/2014They handled the crowds, and ther were crowds of all ages partying very well together. Good food, good drink and well manaaged. Of course we will go back again.Special Features:
- Fun SpotMCBtravelerVIPDined on 5/3/2014Very festive, with friendly, accommodating staff and good food.Special Features:
- Heaven on a PlatepickymegDined on 4/25/2014My mom and I were college touring all week, so finding local restaurants rather than popular chains was a must in order to obtain the best overall experience. We came across Dos Locos, for my mother was craving Mexican, and we were greeted with open arms and were served quickly and appropriately. The warm complimentary chips were a great way to begin. I, a very picky eater, chose a Blue Steak Quesadilla that consisted of grilled sirloin, melted monterey jack & crumbled blue cheese drizzled with bourbon sauce. It was hands down the greatest thing I've ever eaten, and I can safely assume the rest of the menu is just as great, for my mom enjoyed her enchiladas just as much. Me encanta Dos Locos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/18/2014We were a large family group and had a great time. Food was very good, stone grill was fun. Try it if you're in the mood for TexMex. Not fine dining, but good.Special Features: