Dos Caminos - Las Vegas
10820 West Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89135Neighborhood:
Contemporary MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Dos Caminos - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.doscaminos.com/
- Phone: 7024628800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Contemporary Mexican
- Executive Chef: Reed Osterholt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: At Dos Caminos, we have unique party venues perfect for birthday parties, weddings, corporate events and private dining. Viva Dos Vegas! Now serving authentic Mexican fare in Summerlin, with inventive dishes, signature cocktails and an outdoor space warmed by Mexican fire pits.
- Private Party Contact: Private Event Coordinator 8889862997
A word from Dos Caminos - Las Vegas
Dos Caminos is back and bringing the vibrant spirit of Mexico City to Sin City. Join us in a festive setting over authentic and upscale Modern Mexican cuisine, including fresh guac, cooling sangria, and South of the Border staples like Asada Tacos and fresh ceviche. The tequila and margarita menu is extensive and one of a kind. Celebrities often join the scene across the country with original locations in New York City, plus Atlantic City & Fort Lauderdale. Impress your guests for all occasions!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dos Caminos - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Could it get any better?!?!?!?TOOSPYC4UVIPDined on 7/23/2013When it was @ the Palazzo, the food was great, but too high priced for what you got. Now that it is in the neighborhood, prices are much better and the food is even more amazing! Everything from a surf & turf taco to street corn!!!! And an added bonus, this is one of the few places that actually serves more than 1 salsa option. They are all good!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge DisappointmentNancyDined on 7/19/2013Dos Caminos is certainly not the same since it relocated to Summerlin. I have been to the old location several times and it was consistently good. Unfortunately, this was my 3rd and last trip to the Summerlin location. Too bad the Cherry margaritas and Guacamole were once legendary. The service awful. Waited 20 minutes for a Margarita and 15 minutes for an ice tea. The noise level... intolerable. The management is clueless and very unhelpful. Customer service training escaped this chain location.
- MixedOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/4/2013This is the second time I dined here since it changed hands. Both times with mixed feelings. My white Sangria was good but the strawberry marguerita was too sweet and not great. The Albondigas were good, I liked the vege quesadilla but my dining partner did not. I tasted no cumin on the "cumin fries". With all the good choices in Vegas these days I think this place needs to step it We didn't care for the first table we were seated at and asked the hostess to reseat us. She hesitated and it took awhile for us to be taken care of but the waiter we finally had was very attentive. Not sure I would be enthusiastic about recommending this place to people when asked . Maybe I would but with an explanation and let them decide.
- Mexican food loverRcj3Dined on 6/29/2013I am so glad dos caminos came back to Vegas. I used to eat there all the time when they were at the palazzo. The scenery at the palazzo was a lot better, however, the food is just as good. The drawback for me is that I live in Henderson, so it is a really far drive for me. The food is worth the drive though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I don't like to be criticalLVMaddyVIPDined on 6/14/2013I don't like to be critical and maybe they were having an "off" night on June 14. Food is creative, likely on the cool side because the service was very muddled, unlike my marguarita because they had no strawberries (?). Everyone outside seemed to be having a long wait for drinks, refills of salsa and for them to move customers away from under the misters that had turned into showerheads. Great spot, nice freshened up look if you liked Agave . . . but the rhythm was all off. Hope they tune it up.Special Features:
- mucho gustoDmanDined on 6/13/2013Spicy guacamole with crabmeat and veggies...are you kidding me?? I would cross a state line for that!! Loved it.Good beer selection and hip staff.Chef's got it goin on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/1/2013Great food that had a slight twist on other Mexican Cantinas I have eaten inSpecial Features:
- Guacamole is a must have,hudeniDined on 5/25/2013Guacamole is a must have, probably the best I've ever had..very attentive, good service, scallops were amazing tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/18/2013The service was good and that was it. All the food was terrible and made my husband sick. Everything tasted like it came out of the microwave. It completely ruined out night out.
- Underrated Local Spot is AwesomeMsmayalouDined on 5/17/2013The decor and style of restaurant is adorable, lighting is intimate and big booths available for most diners. The craft margaritas were delicious as was the food. It was not that busy the evening we dined here so service was very attentive. Perfect place for date night or girls night out or even just to grab a bite or a drink at the bar. All the offerings of a strip restaurant without the fuss of the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing to rave aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013I had a 11:15am Mothers Day reservation for 8 that I had to call & change to 12. Since the call was made as soon as they opened I was surprised when we got there & they didn't have a table even set up (there was hardly anyone dining so they weren't waiting on tables to open). Our waiter was friendly but he seemed to have no help, bringing waters & chips & salsa himself, so everything took a while. The salsa was very watery & just overall lacked flavor. That actually seemed to be the opinion all around, a general lack of flavor in all of the food. Ambiance is good, very much the same as the previous restaraunt that was at this location. It wasn't terrible but with all of the dining choices in Vegas I didn't find any reason to return here.Special Features:
- Service Good Food was okChiefbuffDined on 5/5/2013We went on Cinco De mayo which was going to be busy. Had reservations and was seated promptly and our wait staff was friendly and helpful;. Good guacamole appetizer and chips and the drinks were done well. It is a chain operation so the food was OK, Mexican. Everyone enjoyed their dish but their are more authentic places for Mexican food in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Agree, the restaurant wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/5/2013Agree, the restaurant was superior when it was on the strip. But, there is nothing else in town with the guacamole and chips special.Although they are a bit expensive at 17.00, it is most delicious item on the menu. We also received a phone call Monday morning asking why we didn’t honor our reservation. I told the lady we were there, and she said it was not in the computer. This was a “Unflippin” believable comment, not in the computer is the kind of answer you hear from the electric company. But, anyway, we still enjoyed Dos Caminos and will return…..Special Features:
- disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2013I tried the new Summerlin location and was so disappointed. The soup was so cold the broth was almost thick. The entrees were just not that exciting, out of a party of 4, the best was the fish tacos, which could compare to Baja fresh. The Margarita's were also a sad excuse. The atmosphere was excellent though. The outdoor seating is a great place for drinks with friends and the inside is a place you feel like lingering in.I hope this is a poor experience and the food picks up. Have enjoyed the resturant at another local.Special Features:
- Just so-so and priceyKJLVDined on 5/3/2013While the food and service were "good," I've had much better Mexican food in town and paid a lot less for it. The place was packed and was so loud, we could barely maintain a conversation. To their credit, though, the wait staff seemed to handle the busy restaurant with ease. We were timely served, our drinks never ran dry and our food was served hot with not much of a wait. Unfortunately, the food was only okay. The sides that came with the meal were more like garnish they were so small, and our "soft" tortillas were hard and crunchy on the edges. The two of us split the guacamole appetizer, drank water, and each had an item from the specialties section, and $53 (before tip) later we left full, but let down overall.Special Features:
- Don't Bother.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2013Food was mediocre, very noisey, service terrible! Too many other great Mexican restaurants in town.
- Good service and I love theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Good service and I love the ambiance. I had fish tacos which were a tad too salty and not warm enough. My wife had chicken tacos and had to send them back because they were too spicy for her. The waiter did bring some tacos that were more to her liking.Special Features:
- They seemed to be a bit unorganizedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2013They seemed to be a bit unorganized. They called me the next day to inquire about our "no show". We were there! They tried to seat us at a table for 8 when our reservation was only for a party of 4. The food was terrible. The only good thing was the guacamole and chips. Don't think we will return.
- Food took over an hour andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2013Food took over an hour and a half to arrive and was mediocre. When Dos Caminos was located on the strip it was much better.
- Would love to get the mojitosworkgirlsDined on 3/24/2013Would love to get the mojitos in a pitcher ;) Everything was delicious!!Special Features:
- Welcome to Summerlin, Dos Caminos!2gourmandsDined on 3/24/2013We tried the new brunch menu, which we didn't find as good as the dinner menu. Our previous dinner menu would rate 5 stars. The three salsas with chips and the guacamole were all outstanding...as well as the house margarita!Special Features:
- Great food and margaritas!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/20/2013Great food and margaritas! We really enjoyed ourselves! We're really glad to have another Mexican food option in our neighborhood.Special Features:
- Food was better then whenTOOSPYC4UVIPDined on 3/19/2013Food was better then when it was @ Palazzo. Can't wait to try brunch when it starts next weekend!Special Features:
- Was better at the Palazzo LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013I was excited to check out this new "Revammped" Dos Caminos in summerlin. I expected this new location to exceeded or provide the same excellent quality and flawless service I received from the old Dos Caminos that was previously located The Palazzo. When my guest and I arrived for our 8pm reservations we waited nearly 30 minutes before we were finally seated. The wait was caused from the unorganized staff I observed running around in confusion. Next our waitress who seemed over zealous and "ready to get off work" made our dining experience a horrible one. GET IT TOGETHER DOS CAMINOS!!!Just because you move locations doesn't mean you can lower your quality of service.
- I was looking forward to havingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/16/2013I was looking forward to having some good Mexican food as we had always enjoyed the food at Agave, previously in this location. We were promptly seated and I chose the flank steak enchiladas. My husband got the enchiladas duo with Mole and green sauce. The flank steak enchiladas come in a small cast iron skillet and it is very difficult to maneuver. Also, it was mainly filled with meat and was not really enchiladas as I had hoped. The sauce was very acid - I did not care for it at all. Eventually, I reordered the enchilada duo. The music was way too loud and I could not wait to get out of there. Even with a $17 entree, you have to pay $4 to get chips and salsa. We drove all the way across town to try this out and would not again.
- Are waiter was great. herOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/16/2013Are waiter was great. her customer service was great. can't remember her name. everyone that came to r table was very helpful and niceSpecial Features:
- Needs to step it up a few notches!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013There were a million servers, hosts, busers and managers walking around but some how it took forever to get our food, our server was hardly around and they all kept tripping over each other staring at people eating. The restaurant has potential. The food is great. It's very pricey tough for the small portions. I ordered 3 small asada tacos for $14 and it came with no sides, no chips and salsa and no rice and beans. Sides are an additional $4. The only drinks on the menu are alcoholic drinks. When I asked for a non-alcoholic drink menu our waiter said to me "you can orders soda or a Sherley Temple"... uhh what about agua de horchata, jamaica, limon, sandia??? This is a Mexican restaurant after all right?Special Features:
- Dos Caminos 2.0snoopy70Dined on 3/13/2013After sampling quite a few appetizers and their outstanding chips, salsa & guacamole, I can say that Dos Caminos is a hit! The empanadas appetizer was my favorite, and the crab tacos were also very good. Dos Camino's chips & salsa are better than Agave's were. The margarita menu is pretty extensive, and I sampled the frozen prickly pear, strawberry and the Cadillac. All were very good, and enjoying them on the patio is always a great time! Agave may be gone, but it will soon be forgotten if Dos Caminos continues to serve delicious food and drinks!Special Features: