777 Harrrah's Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahsresort.com/
- Phone: (609) 441-5747
- Hours of Operation:
Please refer to our website:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Traditional Mexican, Mexican, Contemporary Mexican
- Executive Chef: Todd Gromacki
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We cater all special events in the restaurant with a variety of different family-style prix fixe menus across multiple per person price points. We offer Private Dining Rooms and Lounge Seating.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for details 609-441-5747. Please leave a phone number when emailing our special event email.
- Private Party Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 6094415747x
- Entertainment: Come party all night at Dos Caminos Tequila Lounge...
- Special Events: Private dining room subject to availability.
A word from Dos Caminos
Asada tacos, Mexico City style quesadillas, fresh guac and killer margaritas are just a taste of what we’ve got at Dos Caminos, the standard bearer of stateside Mexican food and fiestas for almost a decade. When it's time to play, let loose or party, you can't top our lively energy. Get "guaced" at Dos Caminos.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Dos Caminos - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Dos Caminos reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (83)scenic view (71)fit for foodies (58)special occasion (55)hot spot (36)vibrant bar scene (32)romantic (30)late-night find (25)great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- not my first rodeoRobLDined on 11/26/2014I have been to this location multiple times and the service has gotten better each time. The food is always goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great!!!BilwayDined on 11/26/2014The maitre'ds were wonderful, they knew our reservation and even after sitting and eating they came to ask us if everything was okay. The waiter this second time was very great and checking us again if we are okay -- same thing the first time we were there, a waitress. Have to make a reservation for Christmas Eve and have to decide what to eat the next time. I was always afraid of Mexican food but on Dos Camino was really wonderful. Thank goodness it was not too spicy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDissapointedDined on 11/22/2014I had high expectations dining at Dos Caminos. It is located in the hotel and the atmosphere is nice. Unfortunately my expectations were not met. The waiter was nice, but was not patient with the group. He came across as being aggressive in trying to get us to spend as much money as possible. The restaurant was crowded with not much space between tables. It was difficult navigating around the place. If you are looking for a nice restaurant to enjoy time with friends, Dos Caminos is not for you. You're better off choosing a different restaurant, it was overrated.Special Features:
- Mediocre at best.Atrue22Dined on 11/22/2014Food was OK; not the best Mexican I have had. The chips & salsa and margaritas were very good. The pre-fixe menu for groups of eight or more is stupid. It ruined my birthday plans because I had a group of eight exactly but we did not want to pay an insane amount and all order the same thing. We split into two tables but they would not allow our tables to even be near each other, even though there were tons of empty tables around us (and it was my birthday). Waitress was nice but she shattered a glass and spilled my margarita all over my pants right after sitting down. The other table with my friends had a horrible waiter. They asked if the restaurant does anything for birthdays and he gave a flat out "no", however our waitress brought out a birthday shot with a candle, which was really nice. It was very dark inside, you could barely see anything. I wouldn't recommend again.
- OMG.....The Food Is FantasticCinfaleeDined on 11/19/2014I recently came back from a cruise where we had stopped in Cozumel & I had done a tasting tour at Jose Cuervo. I was just doing an overnight stay at Harrah's in Atlantic City on a Wednesday evening & saw there was a Mexican restaurant there so I decided to check it out. The food was different & exceptional, drinks are made fresh & was able to have a reserve tequila after-dinner drink that I had tasted in Cozumel. The only negative thing I can say about Dos Caminos is the noise level (especially the music) is way to loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best Mexican food...sorry.Gr8weekendDined on 11/15/2014Service was great but food was way over priced for below average taste & quality. Guacamole was $22 a bowl & had no taste. Thank God for the chips that came with it! I had the surf & turf toco dinner & the steak was very tough. Shrimp on top was an oil ball. Yuck! Rice was good though & so was the service. Great service for such a busy Saturday night. Sorry, i can't recommend your restaurant. :(Special Features:
- NigtoutDined on 11/15/2014Food, service, and view were excellent. Room is. Very noisy.-11Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashCAnnaDined on 11/8/2014Due to transportation issues, we were a few minutes late for our reservation. I knew this ahead of time and called to confirm with the restaurant that although we would be late, we would still be dining with them. The hostess assured me that they would hold the reservation for our party and not to worry. As soon as we arrived, we were quickly seated and met by our friendly and helpful server. She offered suggestions and was extremely knowledgeable about the restaurant's menu and answered any questions we had. From start to finish, the service was quite good and the food was delicious. The ambiance was also extremely inviting and high energy! Had a wonderful dining experience for my birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere. Service a bit slowShakenbakeDined on 11/7/2014We have eaten at Dos Caminos on many occasions. Have tried many different items on the menu and food is always consistent and tasty. Restaurant music was a little loud on this occasion. Restaurant was busy, but not packed. Service was very friendly, but took much longer than usual. We had made dinner reservations prior to a concert event and allowed a lot of time between events. However, we had to request our check when the meal came which created a rushed feeling. However, would definitely eat there again. Hopefully, just an "off night" for the restaurant.Special Features:
- AuthenticRobj57Dined on 11/2/2014The food and service was great! Very authentic Mexican cuisine. I really enjoyed their quacamole with crab meat and the corn bread with lime honey butter was to die for!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, great food!!Jinxycat72Dined on 11/1/2014We went with a group for a special occasion. Food was delish especially the homemade guacamole.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible foodAlisonDined on 10/31/2014This was my third visit to Dos Caminos. I was so excited to go back but the way the food was prepared changed completely from the last time. It was like they dipped the food in hot sauce and it was never like this previously. I was not happy at all especially since it was quite expensive. It ruined our whole night causing stomach pains and nausea afterwards. I would not go back here.Special Features:
- One more Saturday night.SONJmattDined on 10/25/2014Always enjoy Dos Caminos when we can get get a table, this past Saturday didn't disappoint. The guacamole is a standout. The pescado (fish) tacos were tasty and well seasoned. The drinks are creative and diverse for those bored with the traditional magaritas. Authentic concoctions include: a Paloma; chilie infused tequilas and vodkas blended with passion fruit, mango or papaya; and micheladas. Service was fast and friendly despite the packed restaurant and huge bachelorette party. In all a great dinner with friends on their first dining experience there, and they loved it as well. Buenos suerte!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- holy guacoamolefacieDined on 10/24/2014Loved the lump crab guacamole, service was very good - attentive and friendly, food was delicious....only issue was it was very loudSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Authentic Spanish FoodamandathomasocDined on 10/22/2014Our meal was amazing. $5.55 apps during Happy Hour is amazing. Our favorite was definitely the surf and turf quesadilla, and the homemade guacamole. Servers were friendly, and even during happy hour we were able to have a table in the lounge area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placelovely53placeDined on 10/22/2014Have been here a few times. The food is delicious. The guacamole is wonderful. The only thing I will say is the first time we were here, the guacamole serving was so much more. It seems to be less each time. But everything was fantastic! Would definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieVIPDined on 10/18/2014Had not had a chance to eat there yet. We had a great friendly, knowledgeable helpful server. The food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Mexican in ACczjavagirlDined on 10/18/2014A friend heard good things about Dos Caminos so we gave it a try and we're happy we did. The service was OK. It was hard to hear the waitress but the food was really good. We had a nice view overlooking the bay. I would eat there again next time I go to AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- leonDined on 10/18/2014the appetizer that has chips with lobster very expensive and not tasty not worth the moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Skirt steak excellent. Best Brussels spouts I ever hadI would recommend this to a friend.
- See you sooncasinogirlVIPDined on 10/17/2014Thankyoufor great service delicious meal and fun conversation. Especially liked the prickly cactus!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dos Caminos ROCKS!BigLenDined on 10/16/2014Our first visit to Dos Caminos was was amazing. Our second visit was just as great. The service is top-notch. I really love eating in a restaurant where the staff treat you like your enjoyment means something to them. The menu is smart and varied. The flavors are complex and perfectly balanced. Everyone at our table was truly happy with their meal. We love this place, yes, Dos Caminos ROCKS!Special Features:
- Just OKFFJimVIPDined on 10/11/2014My steak tacos were not bad, I thought the steak was a bit over cooked. Note that if you go by yourself you can't order the Guacamole for one, only two or more. I really wantted to try it but wasn't that hungary so I went without. I thought this was rediculous, what about somebody just coming in for a drink? Also chips with salsa is $5.00. I have never been to a mexican restaurant where they charged for this. There was also a table of 30 year old guys in the bar dropping F-bombs & nobody on the staff did anything! I really don't care but there was a table close to them with 2 kids, thier father said nothing either. i guess this is acceptable behavior nowadays.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week visitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/9/2014Was not impressed with the quality of the appetizer (octopus) and dessert from the restaurant week menu. Entree, however, (short ribs) was excellent. I have dined here before and the food from the regular menu has always been top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagnificoTerrificVIPDined on 10/9/2014What a place. Great food and service and lovely views overlooking the bay. Kate our server was sharp and attentive. It was the last day of a restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised with the extra options. The margaritas are of course great. But pay attention to the menu, and look at the ceviche. More than one option. I went with the trio as an app and it was fabulous. Also lots of variety for tequila - some rare finds. Just a great meal start to finish.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014Excellent service with food to match! The mango-cucumber-jalapeño marguerites are a must try, and no, they didn't influence this review.Special Features:
- Great dinner before or after casinoEatNgambleDined on 9/27/2014I went there with my wife and another couple. We all had great food, great sangria, great appetizers, and superservice. Really nothing to make that night more special. It was a little louder there but we are in the corner where did that interrupt our conversation. We were overlooking the water with a great view. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Courtlynn9486Dined on 9/26/2014Great food and drinks! Love this place! I've been here more times than I can count and have never been disappointed... Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Gaucemole tasted like to much lime and I told me friends it was the best. Drinks are great. Food isn't the bestSpecial Features:
- Fantastic serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Very accomodating regarding food allergy. Manager approached us to make sure all was okay. The food was delicious and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place is goodDianeDined on 9/25/2014Place is good - has great guacamole and salsa but thought the dinner could have been better.Special Features:
- greatshellzDined on 9/24/2014good guac and dos enchiladas. great service. good mexican food in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dos cominosMike516Dined on 9/20/2014I have been to dos cominos before in Manhattan but the dos cominos in the harrahs resort has topped them all!! Service, food quality, drinks etc... Was just betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoiseMunirVIPDined on 9/20/2014Extremely noisy,couldnt hear my friends.Cannot enjoy food with that much noiseSpecial Features:
- Sister's Bachelorette DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Had a great time. Food was excellent and seated looking out on the water. Dos Caminos is always a safe bet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night OutFHMomDined on 9/14/2014I just went to Dos Caminos for a girls night out with a few friends. We really enjoyed it, the guacamole, margaritas, entrees and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodGirlshavingfun2Dined on 9/13/2014The food and service was great. The food came out very fast and was tasty. Staff was friendly and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014Lots of really good tequila to choose from. Get the guacamole. We had the crab guacamole and would go back just for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMaursVIPDined on 9/7/2014If you want something a little different this is the place, not the same old. Great staff very informative , amazing food and the view is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I never complain about service...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014...but the service here was awful! I have worked in service for many years so I can empathize with how challenging a busy Saturday night can be. However, we received unexceptable service for our bachelorette party of 6 last Saturday night. We were seated not in the main dining room but at this weird table in the bar. Our table was not yet set when we were seated and we had to ask twice before our server brought us napkins and silverware. In fact, there was nothing we didn't have to ask for more than once. The guac was brought out about 30 secs before our entrees, he brought out food that we didn't order, but failed to bring items that we did order. Also, our server brought out the check without even asking if we wanted dessert!Special Features: