777 Harrrah's Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahsresort.com/
- Phone: 6094415747x
- Hours of Operation:
Please refer to our website:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Traditional Mexican, Mexican, Contemporary Mexican
- Executive Chef: Todd Gromacki
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We cater all special events in the restaurant with a variety of different family-style prix fixe menus across multiple per person price points. We offer Private Dining Rooms and Lounge Seating.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for details 609-441-5747. Please leave a phone number when emailing our special event email.
- Private Party Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 6094415747x
- Entertainment: Come party all night at Dos Caminos Tequila Lounge...
- Special Events: Private dining room subject to availability.
A word from Dos Caminos
Asada tacos, Mexico City style quesadillas, fresh guac and killer margaritas are just a taste of what we’ve got at Dos Caminos, the standard bearer of stateside Mexican food and fiestas for almost a decade. When it's time to play, let loose or party, you can't top our lively energy. Get "guaced" at Dos Caminos.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dos Caminos reviews from OpenTable diners
172 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (109)good for groups (104)fit for foodies (76)special occasion (72)hot spot (48)vibrant bar scene (45)romantic (38)late-night find (25)great for lunch (13)kid-friendly (10)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Spectacular Authentic Spanish FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Our meal was amazing. $5.55 apps during Happy Hour is amazing. Our favorite was definitely the surf and turf quesadilla, and the homemade guacamole. Servers were friendly, and even during happy hour we were able to have a table in the lounge area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieVIPDined on 10/18/2014Had not had a chance to eat there yet. We had a great friendly, knowledgeable helpful server. The food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Mexican in ACOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014A friend heard good things about Dos Caminos so we gave it a try and we're happy we did. The service was OK. It was hard to hear the waitress but the food was really good. We had a nice view overlooking the bay. I would eat there again next time I go to AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- leonDined on 10/18/2014the appetizer that has chips with lobster very expensive and not tasty not worth the moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Skirt steak excellent. Best Brussels spouts I ever hadI would recommend this to a friend.
- See you sooncasinogirlVIPDined on 10/17/2014Thankyoufor great service delicious meal and fun conversation. Especially liked the prickly cactus!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dos Caminos ROCKS!BigLenDined on 10/16/2014Our first visit to Dos Caminos was was amazing. Our second visit was just as great. The service is top-notch. I really love eating in a restaurant where the staff treat you like your enjoyment means something to them. The menu is smart and varied. The flavors are complex and perfectly balanced. Everyone at our table was truly happy with their meal. We love this place, yes, Dos Caminos ROCKS!Special Features:
- Just OKFFJimVIPDined on 10/11/2014My steak tacos were not bad, I thought the steak was a bit over cooked. Note that if you go by yourself you can't order the Guacamole for one, only two or more. I really wantted to try it but wasn't that hungary so I went without. I thought this was rediculous, what about somebody just coming in for a drink? Also chips with salsa is $5.00. I have never been to a mexican restaurant where they charged for this. There was also a table of 30 year old guys in the bar dropping F-bombs & nobody on the staff did anything! I really don't care but there was a table close to them with 2 kids, thier father said nothing either. i guess this is acceptable behavior nowadays.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week visitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/9/2014Was not impressed with the quality of the appetizer (octopus) and dessert from the restaurant week menu. Entree, however, (short ribs) was excellent. I have dined here before and the food from the regular menu has always been top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagnificoTerrificVIPDined on 10/9/2014What a place. Great food and service and lovely views overlooking the bay. Kate our server was sharp and attentive. It was the last day of a restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised with the extra options. The margaritas are of course great. But pay attention to the menu, and look at the ceviche. More than one option. I went with the trio as an app and it was fabulous. Also lots of variety for tequila - some rare finds. Just a great meal start to finish.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014Excellent service with food to match! The mango-cucumber-jalapeño marguerites are a must try, and no, they didn't influence this review.Special Features:
- Great dinner before or after casinoEatNgambleDined on 9/27/2014I went there with my wife and another couple. We all had great food, great sangria, great appetizers, and superservice. Really nothing to make that night more special. It was a little louder there but we are in the corner where did that interrupt our conversation. We were overlooking the water with a great view. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Courtlynn9486Dined on 9/26/2014Great food and drinks! Love this place! I've been here more times than I can count and have never been disappointed... Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Gaucemole tasted like to much lime and I told me friends it was the best. Drinks are great. Food isn't the bestSpecial Features:
- Fantastic serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Very accomodating regarding food allergy. Manager approached us to make sure all was okay. The food was delicious and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place is goodDianeDined on 9/25/2014Place is good - has great guacamole and salsa but thought the dinner could have been better.Special Features:
- greatshellzDined on 9/24/2014good guac and dos enchiladas. great service. good mexican food in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dos cominosMike516Dined on 9/20/2014I have been to dos cominos before in Manhattan but the dos cominos in the harrahs resort has topped them all!! Service, food quality, drinks etc... Was just betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoiseMunirVIPDined on 9/20/2014Extremely noisy,couldnt hear my friends.Cannot enjoy food with that much noiseSpecial Features:
- Sister's Bachelorette DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Had a great time. Food was excellent and seated looking out on the water. Dos Caminos is always a safe bet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night OutFHMomDined on 9/14/2014I just went to Dos Caminos for a girls night out with a few friends. We really enjoyed it, the guacamole, margaritas, entrees and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodGirlshavingfun2Dined on 9/13/2014The food and service was great. The food came out very fast and was tasty. Staff was friendly and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014Lots of really good tequila to choose from. Get the guacamole. We had the crab guacamole and would go back just for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMaursVIPDined on 9/7/2014If you want something a little different this is the place, not the same old. Great staff very informative , amazing food and the view is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I never complain about service...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014...but the service here was awful! I have worked in service for many years so I can empathize with how challenging a busy Saturday night can be. However, we received unexceptable service for our bachelorette party of 6 last Saturday night. We were seated not in the main dining room but at this weird table in the bar. Our table was not yet set when we were seated and we had to ask twice before our server brought us napkins and silverware. In fact, there was nothing we didn't have to ask for more than once. The guac was brought out about 30 secs before our entrees, he brought out food that we didn't order, but failed to bring items that we did order. Also, our server brought out the check without even asking if we wanted dessert!Special Features:
- Great food, Great service!MrsOronzi620Dined on 9/6/2014The food, view of the bay and the service was awesome. I will definitely be recommending my friends and family to visit while staying in AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Eats!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Wife was in the mood for Mexican food so we decided to try this place since we were already staying at Harrah;s. Food was good, but the fresh Guacamole was out of this world! I would have eaten another bowl of it all by myself. If you like Mexican food and like Guacamole, this resturant is a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8 people - Great Time!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/4/20148 of us ate here on a corporate event and had a fantastic time. We had a wonderful view of the bay and the sunset. Our server was attentive and the food was delivered timely. Our meals were delicious and the server made appropriate suggestions for a group of our size and tastes (i.e. some spicy vs non-spicy items).Special Features:
- MargaritavilleBillyVIPDined on 9/3/2014We made a reservation for 5:00. When we got there we were told the kitchen didn't open until 5:30. At first we were a little upset. Then, we went into the bar. Happy Hour for Cinco de Wednesday! 5.55 for Margaritas and appetizers. If we weren't staying for dinner, we would never have left the bar. Fabulous drinks, great salsa and chips. If you are in AC on Wednesday, take a cab (don't drive) to Dos Caminos. Best bar we have been in for a long time.Special Features:
- Worth waiting for.NothappyDined on 8/31/2014We had been trying to get to this restaurant for some time. It just seemed like it was difficult to get a reservation when we wanted one. Absolutely worth waiting for. The food was Mexican at a whole different level. The only negative was the loud music from the bar downstairs that conflicted with the music in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top restaurant in ACLove2dineDined on 8/29/2014Service was outstanding, server Evelyn was very knowledgable about everything, she was on point with everything, she made very good suggestions... The food was great and recommendations she made awesome!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible.Tmarti09Dined on 8/29/2014Went as a group of ten. And was supposed to be served "family style." The small amount of food provided was barely enough to be called appetizers. For example skirt steak was a small skirt steak not enough for 5 people to have a small slice. No sides like rice or anything were provided to make it a true meal. The service was also horrendous, the waitress barely showed her face... And we believe it was because they included the gratuity because our party was over 8. Also they won't tell you when you make a reservation that I you are a party over 8 that you can only use a pre fix menu.
- 1983melissaDined on 8/29/2014The Mexican food was excellent - in an authentic way and not an americanized greasy way. They gave us a sample of the beans and rice on the house which was nice and tasty as well. We had a tequila flight which was also very good and complimented the food well. It was a little on the darker side in the restaurant even with the candles lite up on the tables. Their was a nice view of the water especially if you happen to be dining during sunset. My only complaint would be that the specials are kind of misleading and they only apply at the bar for both food and alcoholic beverages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud & UnderstaffedKoop83Dined on 8/27/2014Server was cordial, but slammed. $19 Guacomole with a few pieces of Bacon, fresh but overpriced. Chorizo and Mac was horrible pin wheel macaroni, bland Luke warm cheeses and a few small diced pieces of flavorless chorizo. Entrees average, $19 tacos average. Basically felt liked a glorified chain Mexican restaurant. Cadillac Margarita excellent!
- Overall, good experienceBacheloretteparty25Dined on 8/23/2014We went with a large group for a bachelorette party, and although we were initially mad that we had to pick from the preset menu, it was OUTSTANDING! the servers kept coming out with more and more delicious food! For the price, it was a great value. I just felt a little pressured at first to order alcohol from our servers, but after we were firm about no drinking, they stopped heckling us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayTMP7Dined on 8/20/2014We had an okay experience. The food came our super fast. The guacamole, which they are known for was only okay. The vegetable tacos were nothing like they were described on the menu. Overall, I was not impressed.
- Nice ambience but dirty windowsKeithDined on 8/17/2014I know it sounds picky but we had a window seat and the dirty windows made it not worth it. Otherwise had a great time and dinner was really good. We all got shots of tequila and I will pass next time. Waitress recommended the price fix and we all got different appetizers and shared. Would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service..NYGirlDined on 8/16/2014Our server, Jessica, was amazing. Overall experience was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greataMG63Dined on 8/16/2014great food, love the quesidillas !! bangingggg drinks ~ margaritas !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014Out reservations were for 8:45pm for 7, on a Wednesday night in Harrahs. We were seated on time and ordered right away. We did not get our food until 10pm and we had to keep asking for water because they forget to give us any. The experience was so bad, that I will definitely be sending an email to corporate.Special Features: