Don Jefe's Tequila Parlour
41 West Church Street
Orlando, FL 32801Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Don Jefe's Tequila Parlour
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.donjefesorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072030873
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Dave Chojnacki
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant
- Catering: We offer off-site catering for your office, event and even home. Contact our Special Event Coordinator for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Don Jefe"s can accommodate parties that range in size from 10 to 250 for any occasion. We are your destination for birthdays, anniversaries, office parties, receptions, etc. and have the room and options for them all.
- Private Party Contact: Chelsea Haimm 4079639553
- Cross Street: Orange Avenue
- Public Transit: With 26 stations and stops, the Orlando Lynx Bus system is convenient for those traveling publicly downtown. Yellow cabs run around the clock and pedicabs are available during the evening hours.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Our convenient Downtown Orlando location offers many different parking options. Including but not limited to, curbside valet, parking garages, street parking and public lots.
A word from Don Jefe's Tequila Parlour
Come join the fun at Don Jefe's Tequila Parlour, the ultimate one-stop shop for dining, drinks and dancing in Downtown Orlando. Don Jefe's is a Modern-Mexican style restaurant and cantia offering the best atmosphere for lunch, dinner and late night. Our menu consists of authentic Mexican dishes with a modern twist. The kitchen makes everything fresh to order and offers a Guacamole Station and Gluten-Free menu. We have 4 full service bars with 100 different tequilas and 40 bottled beers to choose from. House-made Margarita flights and pitchers are available as well.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Don Jefe's Tequila Parlour reviews from OpenTable diners
- FunDisappointingVIPDined on 3/25/2014It's a fun time! I really enjoyed my crane asada and shrimp tacos! They were fresh and super delicious!! The flautas and chips and salsa were decent. They had a great selection of tequila, which was awesome! I would definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/21/2014It is a Bar that has great tacos and sides. We had the fish and the steak tacos. Both wee delicious and filling. The salsa is spicy and fresh. I liked the corn salsa as well. Save the plantains for desert. They are very sweet.Special Features:
- A little further but worth itJML2014Dined on 3/20/2014This place is near Kress. It is worth the walk as it is less crowded and a balance between a bar and restaurant. Lots of open space too. I recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tacos were good, appetizersmunchisDined on 1/24/2014Tacos were good, appetizers not that good. Noise level very high but what I was disaponited with was the ambience (music) the Dj outdated, after 2 margaritas I was falling asleep with the music from the 80's. We had to leave and go to a different place where it was more alive.Special Features:
- Great Taco Tuesdayajb219VIPDined on 1/7/2014I went here for Taco Tuesday, which lasts all day every Tuesday. Margaritas, Mexican Beer, and Tequila shots are $3 each, and tacos are also $3 each. I got the shredded chicken taco and a brisket taco and they were both delicious! Much better than cantina, or even muchos. They had a lot of flavor and they were pretty big, no skimping for taco tues here. If you sign up for their email list online before you go, they'll send you a coupon for a free appetizer. Their guacamole is excellent! Def recommend. We even had a new server and she was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stay awayDonSuckesDined on 12/19/2013Don't waste your time. We waited 30 minutes after being seated for someone to say hello. Then after an additional ten minutes and still no drink order, we left. We let the manager know why we were leaving and he said "ok."
- The food was amazing try theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/30/2013The food was amazing try the chile rellenos)! Reason enough not to skip over this hot spot. But the service could be looked at. It took 15 minutes after we were seated to get our drink order (we ordered dinner along with it to save time). Dinner took another 40 minutes to appear, to which we got chips right before dinner). Our server was very apologetic and obviously overwhelmed, but service should not have lacked this bad. Whether the kitchen was short or the floor staff was overbooked, we wish we received more timely service or communication ( one item we had ordered was unavailable and only found this out after paying).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awful experience!!foodieVIPDined on 10/22/2013My birthday dinner was effectively ruined by poor service and management pawning off over inflated charges they could not substantiate. So that my night wasn't further ruined after I called ALL my guests where documentation was provided that our bills WERE paid it was settled/extorted for a much smaller amount. Naturally the owner can't be reached so I am filing a complaint to the BBB
- I had heard this place justDonnyQueVIPDined on 7/4/2013I had heard this place just opened. Service was just "ok" and when we walked in they didn't welcome us but said "we are understaffed, so we'll be with you in a minute." Food was very oily...we both had the steak tacos and couldn't finish them. Neither of us were feeling too hot the next day. Hopefully it gets better the longer it is there...gave it a fair rating until it improves. The place definitely has potential but thought it was more of a bar scene than a restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!MonteroDined on 6/16/2013Very hip hotspot smack in the middle of all the downtown action! Great service, great food, great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicejaneDined on 6/11/2013Tried restaurant for the first time last week. Service was outstanding. Manager gave friend free lunch since it was her birthday! Food fresh and had great favors. Spread the word back at the office- go for lunch! (and dinner!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.