Dominic's Ristorante Italiano
152 Bridge Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Dominic's Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dominicsphoenixville.com/
- Phone: 6109834300x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Grear
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout
- Catering: On site and off site catering is available. All menus are written by Chef Scott along with the host of the events to cater to the individual needs of the event.
A word from Dominic's Ristorante Italiano
We offer only the freshest authentic Italian cuisine; just as you would find in the kitchens of Northern Italy. We invite you to bring your favorite people, pull up a chair to our table, and immerse yourself in the tastes, sights, and sounds of Italy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dominic's Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
- Dominic'sShariVIPDined on 4/26/2014Food was meh and service not very good. One of us had the lobster ravioli and the sauce was too strong and she could not taste any lobster. I had the lasagna and all I could taste was the sausage. Waiter was nice but service was not good. Maybe too many tables.
- Need some helpFoodiesDined on 4/12/2014Food was good and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Service was not great and the attention to detail was lacking..server had to ask two guests to cut into their dishes to ensure she served them the correct meal. Music from the other room was too loud making it difficult to enjoy conversation. For the price of this BYOB I would expect more. I wanted to love it but it fell short.
- Food was great. Very goodNightmanDined on 4/5/2014Food was great. Very good cannoli. House limoncello was a pleasant surprise to end the night. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good. Service - ehBethieDined on 4/5/2014While the food was tasty, the service was mediocre at best. They came over to pour the water that we had requested and only my boyfriend was given water. Although it was moderately busy, we had difficulty getting the attention of our server when we needed her.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, really enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/29/2014Food was good, really enjoyed the lasagna. We sat in the piano area (our choice) but the music was too loud and we found ourselves shouting over the music. Food was a bit slow coming from the kitchen, but again, was quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!LauraDined on 3/28/2014Superb Italian food, terrific service and beautiful ambience. This was my second visit. At the end of the meal, Dominic comes to the table and, in true Italian tradition, pours each person a cordial glass of homemade limoncello which is delicious! I also love that the place is BYOB. Truly an enjoyable dining experience all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hope business picks upDustyDined on 3/27/2014Kitchen closed early, so we never got to be seated or eat. Said there was an accident in the kitchen. Place was empty and the front door was open.
- Very good Italian BYOB.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2014Very good fresh made Italian. BYOB puts Dominic's in the must try category if you like to bring your own wine. The home made lemoncello was very a nice finishing touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun but at a considerable costSusieDined on 3/15/2014Menu was very limited due to hired entertainer, who was very enjoyable. However, the food was below par in our opinion & our waitress was too.
- Eric's commentsEricDined on 3/1/2014We had a great experience. The food was wonderful to include the ceasar salad which was out of this world. The owner came around with samples of his homemade lemoncello and strawberrycello. Both were just unbeliveable. I was with a party of four and we all ravied about out food. That seldom happens.Special Features:
- Good to greatScottDined on 3/1/2014My wife and I beat the Sat night crowd with our 6:45 resv. The food and service were adequate bordering on good. My wife's scallop linguini dish was better than my veal saltimbocca, but both were far from excellent. My guess is Dominic will realize soon he needs to upgrade to a chef in the kitchen and not a cook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!GillieDined on 3/1/2014So glad we found Dominic's. Food is excellent! It's a comfortable place to enjoy a meal with friends.Special Features:
- The waitress was very friendlykalidog2Dined on 2/28/2014The waitress was very friendly and dealt with our energetic group in a timely manner.The owner was also very attentive to our needs and made it a point to make us happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ColdgrailbDined on 2/27/2014Service was good but my veal pram was warm at best when it came out. My wife's meal was hot .Don't know if I would go back.Special Features:
- Good food and BYOBkimmielouDined on 2/27/2014we had a lovely dinner in a quaint Italian Restaurant. worth the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised!MessfanDined on 2/22/2014Reviews on yelp led us to believe that we would not have the greatest dining experience at Dominic's, but several acquaintances recommended we give it a try. What a great surprise - service was excellent, food was delicious and fresh. Had a window seat with great people-watching views, so much fun. Try the salmon, you will be very happy with your choice! Dominic visited our table with limoncello at the end of the meal, what a nice guy, we wish him success! We will definitely add Dominic's to our restaurant rotation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs improvementChrisJDined on 2/16/2014Service was very slow even though the restaurant was about 25% full. Food was good but cold, pricing way too high for what you get
- Valentine's NightmareMrMDNDined on 2/14/2014My wife & I were big fan's of Daddy Mim's which stood in this spot & while we were sad it was gone we were excited for a really good italian restaurant opening in it's place. Pepperocini sadly holds this title in P-ville these days. I made my reservation over a month in advance only to find out a day before that it was now a Dean Martin tribute night. Would have been nice to know a month ago, but my wife and I enjoy Dean Martin... There was a Valentine's Menu (no prices) and the regular menu I hoped to try was gone, the servers seemed completely lost and asked what we ordered at least twice, and the Dean Martin tribute fell flat on its face. It was embarassingly bad. I felt sorry for the performer, but mostly I felt bad for my wife.
- Love this restaurant and DominicBillDined on 2/14/2014Love this restaurant and Dominic is so personable. Would highly recommend this to a friend and you must try the gnocchi's.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/8/2014My wife and I enjoyed a great meal, but it took so long to get our food. There was a large group next to us, so I suspect that delayed food for several other people. We were there for 2 hours, which is far too long for a dinner for two. I don't blame the waiter, who was apologetic, but the kitchen needs to take care of the whole restaurant, not just the large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Management needs to get a clue!JenSDined on 2/8/2014We dined on Saturday night and didn't mind that it took a really long time for our food to be prepared- however there is no reason that it should have come out one or two plates at a time. We spent a lot of money there and while our server was good, the managment was not. our bill was fowled up- just a bad experience. you have a great location and the food was good, but you need to get it together.
- Fantastic foodpvilleresVIPDined on 2/8/2014We had such a great dinner at Dominic's this weekend. Soups, apps, and entrees were all delicious. We will go back.Special Features:
- Very good Italian in PhoenixvillerogutosVIPDined on 2/7/2014We tried Dominic's for the first time on Friday and thought the food was very good. My husband is Italian American whose Mother is a great cook (and he is too) and he really liked the food so that is an excellent endorsement in my book (and my dinner was very good as well). Decor is a little over done but all in all definitely is our new fav Italian in the Phoenixville area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian- service needs helpLynnVIPDined on 2/1/2014The food is good and its great that it is a BYOB- nice touch the owner comes around to the tables with after dinner drinks- one issue is the service- our server had no idea what he was doing- I asked about some of the menu items and he said- oh I don't eat pasta! Then he never brought us our drinks or wine glasses for like 20 minutes- and we continually had to keep asking for water and bread-Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed our dinner andMikeDined on 2/1/2014We enjoyed our dinner and the staff service was excellent. Great place to go to for a wonderful mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Dominic'sGillieDined on 2/1/2014The food at Dominic's is absolutely wonderful. We were celebrating a birthday and had a great time. The noise level got a little loud but that's because everyone was having a good time. Love the choice of 3 different Limoncellos. Pricey but worth the money and it helps that it's a BYOB.Special Features:
- And Homemade Lemoncello Finale!CatLikesWhiteDogVIPDined on 2/1/2014Delicious food, great service, and Dominic greeted us after the meal with some homemade Lemoncello. Warm and friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding italian cuisineSelfoodVIPDined on 1/29/2014wonderful food , service and hospitality loved every drop we ordered 3 appetizers and a side of pasta. this gave us the opportunity to experience a wide range of tastes and it was a wise decision we loved every single drop and to be offered complementary limoncello afterwards just lovely and the most accomodating serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very romanticjmc1026Dined on 1/25/2014my husband and I went there on a very cold Saturday night our reservations were for 9 pm when we got there we were the only ppl in the whole place. I can't understand why it was so empty maybe the weather but the food was excellent and are server was the best he was very efficient without being overbearing the owner also stopped by our table to say hello which I thought was very nice of him. This is a great little byob and we definitely plan on returning soon also the complementary lemon cello was a great touch at the end of are mealSpecial Features:
- I love real food, and thisOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/25/2014I love real food, and this certainly qualifies. Everything was fresh and cooked with care. We are very picky with our restaurant choices and this has become a regualr favorite. Thank you Dominic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Gang's Christmas DinnerloveitalianDined on 1/11/2014My wife and I ate here once before and loved everything about the place. We decided to have our gang's Christmas party of 12 here and to let our friend's experience a new restaurant in Pheonixville. We all loved the food, service, ambience and the noise level may have been a bit much because we haven't seen each other for some time and when it's a BYOB, the fun begins! Our table was ready and our waitress was fun and very on top of every need. We were there for hours and almost closed the place. The owner Dominic came around to talk to us all and to serve us their homemade Lemon Chello after dinner, excellent! The new place looks great inside. We hope you get to try this Italian restaurant out and enjoy it as much as we did. Thanks much!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but over priced.BachavelliDined on 11/16/2013The food was very tasty, however, for the price it was not quite worth it. Five average sized lobster ravioli for $25? Are you kidding me? There wasn't a lot of lobster filling to justify that cost. And salads weren't included. Not a very good value. Either lower the price a little, or offer a salad with dinner to make it worthwhile. Otherwise we will probably pass on this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than averageFlygirl5VIPDined on 11/12/2013Food came out very quickly but was not even heated through. Broccoli rabe had ice in it. Cheese was not melted on chicken. Obviously this was precooked food that was not reheated properly. Water glasses never refilled.
- somewhatMikeDined on 11/8/2013returned to the restaurant for a second time. Menu changed and prices really changed. Service was OK but the presentation was akin to a soup kitchen. Lost my good vibes for the place, will noty return
- Food was done well, but wasByobgirlDined on 10/11/2013Food was done well, but was hoping for more authentic Italian. Felt many of the menu items were too Americanized. Staff was extremely personable and made for a nice dining experience. Portions were more than ample and prices were very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HorribleMaryDined on 10/10/2013This place had old nasty bread and the sauce for the meal tasted like it came from a can....... Horrible.....
- Must Go!StanDined on 10/6/2013I had read some review previously and was a bit hesitant. It seems that the owner may have read them as well! The food was classic Italian. We started with the Anitipasto Misto - all fresh and a fabulous selection of Feta, other cheeses, meats and salad in a wonderful balsamic. Huge portion great to share with four. The we went with the FETTUCCINE MARE MONTI, which is an abundance of shrimp, scallops and mushrooms on a mound of home made paper thin (but wide) fettuccine that melts in your mouth in a delicate and flavorful pink sauce. We also got the traditional Veal Parmesan, which was a large lightly batters Veal Steal. A tender classic. Ended with a homemade cannoli - My wife got one taste. Excellent job, cant wait to go again.Special Features:
- Good but needs workMartireVIPDined on 10/4/2013You could see that Dominic was trying very hard to make the place inviting. Decor was good but the layout was not. White plastic was not good for tables as the cost of an entrée was $25 to $28. I expected more. The waiter did not go over the specials with us. I know this because we heard another wait-staff explain it to another table. Disappointing. The food came out and it was good. My wife complained about how strong the flavors were. I tasted her lobster ravioli and had to agree that the flavor was strong but good. It is truly a matter of taste. I had the Veal Saltimboca and it was good.
- Fabulous!GiovannaDined on 9/28/2013Second time at Domenic's and it was excellent. From the waitress to the manager to the guy who brought our bread...all professional and a pleasure. I had the salmon and my husband had a veal dish. Both excellent. As we were eating decided we were coming back! BYOB keeps cost reasonable for a great meal :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SURPRISED!RobertDined on 9/21/2013Our experience did not come close to the bad reviews posted on the Internet. Food was good, menu was predictable, good basic Italian. Service was a little rough but well within acceptable tolerances. Free valet parking makes this place a definite return in Phoenixville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.