787 Shoppes Blvd
North Brunswick, NJ 08902Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bensirestaurants.com/
- Phone: 7329931300
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ayvin Aguilar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Domani is proud to host all manner of special events, including baby/bridal showers, surprise birthday parties, post communion and graduation parties and more. We have a number of options to choose from, whether it be a four course party menu, buffet, or just light appetizers and drinks. Please contact Michael with any questions.
A word from DOMANI
Domani is proud to offer fresh, unique Italian food for the whole family. Our extensive menu has a little something for everyone- from our homemade Pan Fried Chicken Arugula, to our Chilean Seabass with Escarole and Beans. Enjoy our signature Domani salad with crisp baby greens, shaved red onions, fresh mozzarella, and roasted red peppers on our patio with a glass of wine, or relax by our fireplace with friends and family. Chef Ayvin Aguilar serves classic Italian specialties weekly, as well as unique dishes with his own personal flair. And perhaps most importantly, our friendly and attentive staff will treat you with a personal touch that only your neighborhood Domani restaurant can do.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
DOMANI reviews from OpenTable diners
- Staff is the way staff should beSandiTDined on 11/2/2013Everyone who works there is friendly, polite, helpful, accommodating, attentive and professional. Our waiter Damian, was all of the above. Kudos to who ever trains them! Food is good, nice wine list , we will continue to return.Special Features:
- Extensive MenuwineanddineVIPDined on 9/16/2013Quite a selection from which to choose. Food is in the 3 1/2 to 4 star range. I would say pretty good quality at reasonable prices and certainly one of the better North Brunswick Italian restaurants. I would recommend them to others for a casual dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The staff is fantastic. SuperilovebrunchDined on 5/19/2013The staff is fantastic. Super helpful and knowledgeable. My sister has celiacs and can only eat gluten free food and not only did they have a gluten free menu, they went above and beyond for her. The brunch is also amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Business LunchEnjoyableBusLunch42Dined on 5/3/2013Service, attention, cuisine, atmosphere all came together for a fine dining business lunch experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I needed to grabOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/25/2013My wife and I needed to grab a quick meal before running over to the State Theater and this was a good fit. The service was excellent. Our waiter was friendly, very attentive and new we had time constraints so he kept everything moving quickly. I got a zazone, which is their name for a calzone, and it was okay but nothing to write home about: a little too dry and pasty. My wife got salmon in lemon garlic sauce and she said it was good but not great. We each ordered a "Bensi salad." The greens were a little wilty but the other veggies were fresh and delicious. They served it with balsamic vinagrette which had too much bite. Overall, it was good and I would go back again.
- French toast, pancakes andmalcivVIPDined on 3/31/2013French toast, pancakes and waffles are all pretty bad. Everything else was good. Probably will return but that's really because of the convenient location more so than the quality of food.Special Features:
- We have made this the GirlsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2013We have made this the Girls Night Out spot for several years now for various different groups. It is a wonderful place, great food selection and always wonderful staff. We show up around 6 and stay until well after 9. We just love it there. Central location and easy for all of us to get to.Special Features:
- Experience Bensi'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Bensi is a wonderful restaurant to go to. Fit for all generations. Very friendly Waiters/Waitresses. The food menu is chocked full of ideas. Food for everyone to like. Relaxing atmosphere. Have been there 4 times. Would go again and recommend it to all my friends. 5***** star quality (3/16/2013)Special Features:
- LSandiTDined on 2/23/2013Easy comfy place to meet friends for a nice casual dinnerSpecial Features:
- fun family night outMarnieDined on 2/23/2013Took our 3 kids to dinner before a show - was a perfect and comfortable place for a enjoyable family dinner. Portions are huge.Special Features:
- Sunday brunch is nice. PancakesmalcivVIPDined on 2/17/2013Sunday brunch is nice. Pancakes and waffles taste like they are made from the same batter which is common, but still a pet peeve of mine.Special Features:
- Can restaurant shift from chain?OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/14/2013Surprised to discover that this restaurant location is dropping the Bensi chain and becoming a privately owned entity. At the time of our visit the menu was still the Bensi version. Ordered two appetizers from the "specials" menu; grilled calamari was bland and bacon wrapped shrimp was a bit over cooked. A manager came by the table to check on service and we gave him an honest opinion about Calamari. He thanked us and returned later to confirm he had removed the cost of the calamari from our bill. Dinners were good although the presentation could have been a little more appealing. Parma cheese is on the table in a shaker rather than freshly grated table side and no offer of fresh ground pepper. A decent experience and we will return.Special Features:
- Food was good, service ok.SandiTDined on 1/5/2013Food was good, service ok. Nice place to meet friendsSpecial Features:
- Great Sunday Brunch BuffetmalcivVIPDined on 12/30/2012If you are looking for a Sunday brunch buffet you probably can't do much better than Bensi. For $20 per person you get great variety of high quality food and very good service (it wasn't crowded). We will definitely go back. The only thing missing was a waffle maker.Special Features:
- It's good for what it is.malcivVIPDined on 12/24/2012Better than most chains (Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday's), but far from fine dinning.Special Features: