362 N. Camden Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://domabh.com/
- Phone: 3102777346
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:30pm
Daily: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Asian
- Executive Chef: Dustin J Trani
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Nikolai 3102777386
- Cross Street: Brighton Way
- Public Transit: DOMA is centrally located in Beverly Hills walking distance from several bus lines serviced by Los Angeles County MTA, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus and Culver City
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: DOMA offers curbside valet parking. The local area offers several self-parking options as well, including multiple 2hr free parking structures provided by the city of Beverly Hills, metered parking and privately operated pay lots.
A word from Doma Restaurant
Sonja Perencevic owner Dan Tana’s and 4th generation chef Dustin J Trani bring a touch of “home” to Beverly Hills at DOMA Restaurant featuring modern Italian & seafood specialties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Doma Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (21)romantic (16)special occasion (16)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (14)good for groups (10)notable wine list (10)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Amazing pizza, pasta & salmon!QueenFishVIPDined on 8/21/2014Very good food! We will definitely go back when we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!!SharonVIPDined on 8/16/2014Love Doma. Love the food, service, atmosphere. Always a perfect night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobbyDined on 8/4/2014This is a truly excellent restaurant. Only the piped music, played at way too high a volume is a negative issue. (Quieter, classical, classic jazz or standards are more suitable for the over-all ambiance.)Special Features:
- All around amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014My dinner here was nothing short of perfect. My wife and I loved everything about Doma. The entire service staff was very friendly and welcoming. The food was unbelievably great. The house made pastas were so fresh and delicious. In my opinion this is hands down the best Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills.Special Features:
- Highly recommend!AJ123VIPDined on 7/26/2014The food at Doma is outstanding. We were absolutely delighted with our dining experience from the delicate and flavorful Salmon Carpacchio to the scrumptious Agnollotti drizzled with veal stock reduction; everything was superb. I cannot wait to return to try more dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!SharonVIPDined on 7/26/2014I love Doma. I think they really have it right. Great staff, great food and the most relaxing wonderful environment. Tables are beautifully spaced. You never feel that you are stuck. All tables are great. A special thank you to IGOR, best waiter to walk the Earth.Special Features:
- Doma tasty food. Terrible service.PosoflaDined on 7/23/2014The food was excellent but the service was not in par with the food. The bus boy was more engaged with us than our server.
- Fabulous find!TrishaDined on 7/10/2014From the appetizers & wine to the dinner, everything was succulent & scrumptious! The service was above & beyond!!! And for added treats for my birthday, a complementary personalized dessert that was heavenly; being sung to by the professional jazz singer with the heavenly voice, the wait staff, & a solo ... I was treated like a Queen & everything was simply divine & perfect!!! We will be returning soon!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but not memorablenotrunningbackDined on 6/15/2014I had read excellent things about Doma, and was encouraged by its connection to Dan Tana. But my overall impression was that the food, though quite good, was hardly memorable - and overpriced. The service was somewhat lackadaisical and indifferent. We shared two very good appetizers - the brussel sprouts and the seared octopus. Yet when we had finished the brussel sprouts and served the octopus, the waiter neglected to offer us clean plates, perhaps a small oversight but somehow indicative of the overall tone of the service. Though the chef is quite talented and the dishes well-prepared and thought-out, Doma did not seems to be trying very hard to please. The energy was just not there, and at their prices, that is not a good sign.Special Features:
- Bravo!BobbyDined on 6/6/2014As always, I found food, service and wine excellent at Doma. In addition, bar selection of various liquors is way beyond the ordinary.Special Features:
- Wonderful EveningBarbieVIPDined on 5/31/2014The food is always fabulous and the service is perfect. The chef is super talented. We can always count on an exceptional evening at Doma.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GourmetVIPDined on 5/31/2014One of the best restaurants we have been to. The quality, creativity, presentation and absolute deliciousness was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Odd mix on a quiet nightlkn4foodVIPDined on 5/29/2014Had dinner here on a Thursday night. It was a slow night with a large party in back and a few other tables filled. One waiter was trying to serve all the patrons. A low key duo (singer + keyboardist) was playing up front. The food ranges from pizzas from the wood burning oven, to inventive Italian, to an expensive burger. We ordered the burrata, lentil soup and a Sea Bass entree. The lentil soup never came. A second glass of wine never came either. The food was good if fussy and overwrought. All entrees on the menu seemed to have a few to many ingredients for my taste, especially for Italian food. But I give them props for executing it well. The waiter apologized for the mistakes and we called it a night.
- Wonderful Memorial Day dinner!chicoVIPDined on 5/24/2014The food prepared by the chef, Dustin Trani was out of this world. We had Igor as our waiter and he was such a knowledgeable person of food and wine choices. There were 6 of us in our party and we all enjoyed our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/12/2014Great food and service. Love the ambience. Perfect for lunch. I keep coming back weekly.Special Features:
- The following 21 reviews are from the Doma Restaurant reviews archive.
- Delicious and a GemPhyllisVIPDined on 4/25/2014This was the first time that I had lunch at Doma and we were very impressed. From the valet to our WONDERFUL waiter, Goran, everyone was helpful and kind. I brought my 98 year old friend and everyone made sure she was happy...she was VERY happy. The food was exceptional and abundant. Doma is a winner!!!!Special Features:
- Pasta Like You've Never Had BeforeFollowingtheFoodDined on 4/24/2014If you dine here you must try the agnolotti Each little pillow bursts in your mouth we the wonderfully rich creaminess of mascarpone Pizzas are terrific Portions are large enough to splitSpecial Features:
- Doma is on the mapOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/23/2014A very good restaurant with OUTSTANDING service. The waiters were as memorable as the meal. Fun, energetic, knowledgeable, so quick to be professional if the guest was displeased in any way. They go above & beyond & we will return with pleasure soon .Special Features:
- always delicious and great serviceParisianinthevalleyVIPDined on 4/22/2014DOMA is fantastic. Everything is delicious. They even have gluten free pasta. Pizzas and seafood so yummy. ENJOYSpecial Features:
- Million dollar listing Los AngelesCarmanVIPDined on 4/4/2014We were fortunate to have an excellent meal and watch a TV series being filmed at same timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy...sunkistcheleVIPDined on 3/29/2014The crowd here is older, but the food is delish. The octopus is probably the best I've ever had and everything we got at our table was amazing.Tried a couple of their cocktails and they're yummy as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAngelaVIPDined on 3/10/2014Beautiful restaurant. Excellent menu potential. I was very disappointed in this restaurant. I'm a frequent diner & I can't remember the last time I had a disappointing experience like this. The server was slow in greeting us & once we were greeted, he spoke to us like we we were buddies? No wine was suggested. No specials were given. However the specials they were out of were given. The Octopus appetizer was excellent, but the pasta entree was limp, overcooked & lacked any flavor. I told the server I didn't like the entree, yet nothing was said or done. The "cobbler" dessert was OK, but tasted like oatmeal from a cafe. Extremely disappointing experience.Special Features:
- It never failsmrotheimVIPDined on 2/22/2014I have been to Doma many times but this is the 1st time for my wife & her brother who are both foodies. They completely agreed. My brother-in-law also said that he thought the swordfish he tasted here was better than what he had last night at Spago which is also a restaurant I loveSpecial Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Went here for Valentine's Day dinner and got their Valentine's course. Highly recommended. I was worried that the restaurant would be too fancy schmancy and uptight but the ambiance was fairly casual yet romantic and refined. Really enjoyed my dinner there!Special Features:
- Doma - so noisySandyDined on 2/14/2014Two groups of 30 came in consecutively and the noise level was overwhelming.
- Great service, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014We had the branzino and the seafood linguini and both were fantastic. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- un-friendly serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/7/2014I have sensitivities to foods and the ingredients so I have questions regarding prep. After my first question the waiter was not tolerant to any more and avoided eye contact with me. My friends noticed it also. They said the ambience was the best part of the dinner.
- our food was beautifully presentedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/30/2014our food was beautifully presented and very well prepared. Excellent and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ready for prime time...MarcoVIPDined on 1/16/2014Doma has been around for a little over a year, but it still needs a lot of work. The night I visited, the restaurant had a large party in its upstairs banquet room. Having such a large banquet party and customers in the restaurant to serve proved to be too much for the kitchen and waitstaff. The evening proved to be a comedy of errors: waiter and bartender were unable to get the drinks right, the pizza appetizer arrived cold, the service was slow, etc. The one thing my party enjoyed was the delicious gelati made in-house, but this alone will not be enough to invite a return visit.
- Wonderful DinnerBarbieVIPDined on 1/11/2014All parts of this evening were wonderful. Each dish served was presented beautifully and was delicious. The service was friendly but really professional. We would recommend this restaurant and we plan to go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentlu2dineVIPDined on 1/10/2014food was wonderful, but wasn't quite the homey charm of our other favorite Italian restaurant ...Special Features:
- ComfortableGrodDined on 1/8/2014The ambiance is very beautiful and comfortable supported by the friendly, respectful and great service. Only made better by the wonderful taste of each dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Addition to BH Dining SceneOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/21/2013Went to DOMA primarily because it was one of the few fine dining restaurants that could accommodate our group of 7 the weekend before Christmas. What a great find. Dining room is quiet and tables spaced out so you don't need to listen to the conversations of your neighbors. Wonderfully presented food and every course was delicious. Definitely would return.Special Features:
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/10/2013My boss and I took one of our most valued clients here and everyone e loved it!! The food was so good and prepared with fresh ingredients. We all can't wait to go back especially for the lentil soup and ahi;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything I have ever tastedmrotheimVIPDined on 12/7/2013Everything I have ever tasted here is fabulous. The short rib pasta, swordfish and desserts are fabulous. Joe is the best bartender I have ever met and not only makes the best drinks but give you a whole history of all the liquors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againBrunoVIPDined on 11/29/2013One of the worst dining experiences in LA! I used to love this location when it was the original Prego and the food there was superb. This place is an ugly joke. They should close and let someone with taste in food and décor take the location. If you go, please go knowing that our table rated it a zero on a scale of 1 to 5.