Dom DeMarco's Pizzeria and Bar
9785 West Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89117Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Dom DeMarco's Pizzeria and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://domdemarcos.com/
- Phone: 7025707000x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday- Thursday: 11:30am - 9:00pm. Friday: 11:30am - 10:00pm. Saturday: 10:00am - 10:30pm. Sunday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer the following options for catering. All items are provided from our existing menu.
*3 course -$24
1-appetizer or salad or pasta
2- pizzas of your choice
*4 course -$29
1-pasta or salad
2-pizzas of your choice
- Private Party Contact: Michelle Cabrera 7025707000x
A word from Dom DeMarco's Pizzeria and Bar
Open in 2011, Dom DeMarco’s Pizzeria & Bar in Summerlin is blending classic favorites: pizza, wine, craft beer and fresh salads with modern sensibility in a neighborhood environment that radiates personality. Dom DeMarco’s Pizzeria & Bar’s namesake, Domenico DeMarco is the legendary founder of Di Fara Pizza; a restaurant with a storied Brooklyn, New York history that spans over 45 years and the #1 Zagat Rated New York City Pizza for eight years. The cherished family recipes are still used today and have been entrusted to a new generation in Las Vegas who continue to make the pizzas from scratch with quality imported ingredients and love.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Dom DeMarco's Pizzeria and Bar - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Dom DeMarco's Pizzeria and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (25)great for outdoor dining (21)fit for foodies (16)great for lunch (16)kid-friendly (13)special occasion (10)hot spot (10)great for brunch (8)late-night find (8)good for groups (8)vibrant bar scene (8)notable wine list (8)romantic (6)scenic view (2)Show More
- My thoughts on Dom DemarcoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014We usually come here for Pub Quiz and tend to enjoy some things here and there. This is our second outing at Dom Demarco Pizzeria and enjoyed eating outside on the patio. The place is nice, and the scenery is enjoyable too. The upside is that, the food was great and the place is a decent size. The downside of it, is that the service is a bit slow. During both our outings here, we've been waiting 10-20 minutes to be served. On the second occasion, we actually had to hunt down our waitress to order. In a way, I can understand that it may be during the busy hours, and staff seems to be short. But, I'll admit that they be prompt on filling up our drinks here and there and seem very nice about everything.Special Features:
- No brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We were dissappointed to find out when we arrived that they were no longer serving Brunch . Everything was delicious as always The executive chef Robert came out to check on us when he heard which was extremely nice of him to doSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor Dining GemLasVegasPZDined on 8/19/2014We had a group of 8 people get together for my husband's birthday. DeMarco's called to confirm reservation and had everything set up and waiting for us when we arrived. We sat outside which was delightful! We did not have to wait at all. Food was delicious. I had the broccoli rabe white pizza and the Mediterranean salad. Service was outstanding. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed their meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!FewReviews1VIPDined on 8/17/2014Every time I go I have to order the square DeFarra (so?) and the thin crust white truffle pizzas. Just can't make myself change!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMMMMMDined on 8/17/2014Best for Italian Food! Friendly atmosphere and great service. Stephanie makes us feel like one of the family. Love the place!Special Features:
- Some of the best pizza in Las VegasBrianVIPDined on 8/6/2014Can't go wrong with either style pizza at Dom DeMarcos. New Yorkers wait for hours for their pizza but you can get in there with a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great pizzaWineandsportsVIPDined on 8/4/2014pizza is really good. Nice big menu featuring salads, pastas, etc. Decent wine list for a neighborhood place.Special Features:
- Great Place!JimDVIPDined on 8/2/2014Excellent food and service. What more can you ask for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great PeopleRedheads951VIPDined on 7/30/2014We so enjoyed our dinner at Dom DeMarco's. The Service was wonderful and so was the food. We ordered two salads and 4 pizzas and all were outstanding. The owner stopped by to welcome us and make sure we enjoyed our meal. Doesn't get any better than this!Special Features:
- Gail62VIPDined on 7/1/2014The calamari was perfect. Loved their BLT salad. Had the half salad and it was enough for both my husband and myself. Bolognese was just like the one I make. DeliciousSpecial Features:
- Food so good, our son paid for it.latenitemagicDined on 6/28/2014The wine, the salad, the appetizer and finally Dom's Specialty Pizza. Everything was so great that our son and his wife, visiting from LA, CA, actually grabbed the check and paid for it. He said the meal was worth the drive and traffic to get to. What more can one ask for to a great evening and great restaurant to enjoy it in?Special Features:
- Excellent as AlwaysWilcox01Dined on 6/24/2014I had Linguini and White Clam Sauce and a Caesar Salad with Anchovies. Couldn't have been better.Special Features:
- dom1234Dined on 6/15/2014We were celebrating a birthday and the "birthday person" remembered how much she liked Dom's from the previous year. It was Fathers Day so the restaurant was very busy and celebratory at each table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PizzaDined on 6/15/2014Being from the east coast your pizza is the best I have had here. Delicious Italian food.Special Features:
- My favorite Italian RestaurantFavoriteDined on 6/15/2014Eating at Dom DeMarco's is like eating at my grandmas on a Sunday afternoon many years ago. I can't find a thing to change. I bring all my out of town guests here. Keep up the good workSpecial Features:
- Great findCallieDined on 6/14/2014This was the first visit to DeMarco's and we were not disappointed. The food was wonderful and the service outstanding. It is a little on the noisy side as it is a bar also with all the televisions on but not so bad that you cannot carry on a decent conversation.Special Features:
- Homemade and freshLynnDined on 6/1/2014Dom Demaros was very good the pizzas were fantastic very fresh and good size for the price. Went back a second time and had the pasta and I loved the sauce the lasagna was especially good . You can tell they use the best ingredients in their cooking. There were 6 of us and all Italians a tuff crowd to please as a rule. Everyone enjoyed it and we also loved the cannoli's they were not real sweet just yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great mealwaxie1899VIPDined on 5/25/2014My lady and I are regulars at Dom de Marco. Once again we were not disappointed. We dined al fresco and enjoyed the misters and the wonderful Vegas weather. The food was, as usual, excellent, the service unobtrusive and the staff friendly. We will continue to be regulars at the restaurant. It is worth the drive from the center of Vegas to Summerlin.Special Features:
- FABULOUSGail62VIPDined on 5/21/2014This restaurant is wonderful. The food was great. We started with the BLT Salad. We shared a half salad and we still had left overs. I had Clams in white sauce and it was just perfect. Looking forward to trying the pizza. YUMMYSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014FOOD WAS PERFECT SERVICE WONDERFUL, I WOULD RECOMMENDED THIS PLACE IN A HEARTBEAT.Special Features:
- Great restrurant!Wilcox01Dined on 5/13/2014Albert runs a great restaurant. One of my favorites in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- The following 28 reviews are from the Dom DeMarco's Pizzeria and Bar reviews archive.
- Great food, bad managementOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/27/2014After telling the manager about two stupid kids who let their dog walk on their table, he told me "don't worry, I will take care of it" and never said a word to the idiot kids, despite my repeated attempts at asking him to do so. I even asked him would he rather lose me or them as customers, and he ignored my comment.Special Features:
- Great restrurant!Wilcox01Dined on 4/24/2014This restaurant is in my neighborhood which is a big plus. Pick up food to take home quite a bit however, always dining in the restaurant itself. Owner and staff are great. Would recommend Dom DeMarco's to anyone who loves Pizza and Classic Italian Food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the new menuwaxie1899VIPDined on 4/12/2014Being a regular at Dom Demarco's has always been a pleasure. The new menu however, takes this one step further. The new and expanded menu takes the dining pleasure to the old style New York Italian neighborhood restaurant that is remembered so well. The food is delicious, the portions sumptuous and the service highly attentive without being obtrusive. Dining al fresco is a welcome addition as it is quiet, and virtually private. Once again, a pleasurable experience for all, and at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- Only place worth goingMarkDined on 4/9/2014In what is considered to be a great food city it's actually very difficult to find quality food. As far as I am concerned the only place worth going if you expect quality pizza as compared to cardboard with cheese wiz on top. Good staff, nice beverages and considering it is in a mall they have managed to create quite a nice atmosphere with a bar, indoor and outdoor dining rooms. I go to the restaurant at least once a week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A variety of dishes were ordered.cc1212Dined on 3/29/2014A variety of dishes were ordered. Pizza, seafood, chicken and pasta. All were good. Service was very good. We all really liked dinning on the patio. They put some thought into the design of the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza on the PatioSylvieVIPDined on 3/23/2014The outdoor patio is really a nice spot to enjoy great pizza. It is secluded from the parking lot and is a lovely place to enjoy a beautiful afternoon. We liked it so much that we went back the next night to enjoy it with the lights and fireplace. Very relaxing.Special Features:
- Awesome food and time at Dom'sdinapeanutDined on 3/15/2014We go there often but this was the first time we used Open Table since we had a party of 7 and there were 5 in our party who had not eaten there. We wanted our trip there to be memorable. One of the guests said she didn't eat pizza and that she would have a salad instead but when our pizza arrived she ended up eating 4 slices. Their pizza is just the best. Clean, great tasting, cheesy, fresh ingredients and mouth watering. It must be the triple filtration water system that they have there because even the Caesar salad was super yummy. We will return and so will our guests. They enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experiencewaxie1899VIPDined on 3/15/2014We have been regulars at Dom Demarco's for the past 18 months. We always have a great meal, and great friendly service. This past Saturday was no exception. The appetizers were wonderful and our pizzas were cooked to perfection. Our waiter was gracious, friendly and non-obtrusive. Even the other members of the wait staff visited us to make sure we were OK. It was a totally pleasant evening.Special Features:
- Awesome FoodKbugDined on 3/1/2014My daughter and her friends came here for dinner. Her friends were pleasantly surprised. They all loved everything and couldn't stop talking about how great the food was and how their server was amazing! :) 5 Stars!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL PIZZAS AND SALADSSgbg4Dined on 2/26/2014Great restaurant. Our favorite pizza "the white truffle mushroom". Great salads in very good sizes. Friendly staff. Good choices at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulWhitesoulDined on 2/14/2014Amazing Job. Thank you for providing great customer service along with great food. I definitely recommend this place; Staff was friendly, helpful and had a great personalities. They wanted to make our experience the best and they did. Thank you! We had a heart shaped pizza for V-Day and it was DELICIOUS!Special Features:
- A bit noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014Food - specifically pizza - was excellent! Service was good if a bit rushed. Place was pretty noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit - great foodSteakloverVIPDined on 1/27/2014I visited this place with family after seeing the past reviews. We ordered the thin crust and salad. I wish the BIG salad was a little bigger but all the food tasted great and service was quick. I would recommend this place to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/17/2014Service never disappoints, and their pizza is absolutely craveableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza DelightDahbullDined on 1/15/2014One of the better neighborhood places off the strip and the downtown hustle for New York style pizza cooked to perfection with your choice from a variety of toppings. Not to spicy, not too greasy, just right.Special Features:
- Good pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/10/2014Been here a few times. It's always good and I would go back. It was a Friday night and very crowded. Open table reservation was necessary even at 5:30. Ask for a table away from the bar. We were close and people waiting for tables tend to hover and crowd that entire area.Special Features:
- Not so HotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/3/2014The menu from their website does not match the menu at the restaurant. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs which turned out to be mediocre at best. Service was poor, but I over-tipped because I tend to have sympathy on waiters / waitresses just so long as they are not rude ( my waiter was not, just slow ). Although it's an Italian restaurant, I did not see ONE Italian working in the kitchen, so you really can't expect great Italian food..... makes sense, right? Although the place looks pretty nice inside, I will not be going back.
- Just keeps getting betterlute70VIPDined on 12/28/2013We've been going to Dom DeMarco's for a while now. While the pizza and food has always been good the service has been fair to poor in the past. Not this time. Our server and her help were simply outstanding. We were a party of 10 which is a recipe (no pun intended) for a train wreck. However, she was simply on top of everything. The kitchen of course deserves some of the credit as everything came out together and was delicious.Special Features:
- Great italian place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/21/2013Kind of a "hidden" gem in a strip mall. The meatballs and pizza are outrageously good, and the service very attentive. I love the reasonable pricing as well. We keep coming back for more!Special Features: