Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita
1000 South Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.doloreslolita.com/
- Phone: 3054033103
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - Midnight, Friday: 11:30am - 1:00am, Saturday - 12:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Dolores Lolita is pleased to offer several private dining options for groups of all sizes. Our private dining rooms are the perfect facility for business meetings, private projections, birthdays, weddings and other special occasions. Cocktail receptions can be held in our private rooms, terrace or lounge area as well. Our restaurant can accommodate private parties of up to 100 to 200 people in the main dining room and terrace. Please contact our Sales Manager for availability, preset menus, additional information and to schedule a site visit.
- Private Party Contact: Alejandra Carvajal and Mariela Lopez 3054033103
- Entertainment: We offer a live DJ Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights in Lolita lounge.
- Cross Street: South Miami Ave and 10th Street
- Public Transit: Miami Metro Rail/ People Mover- Brickell Station & 10th Street Promenade People Mover.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking is offered at the front entrance of the building. There is a paid parking lot west of Dolores Lolita on 10th Street. Metered parking surrounds the area, as well.
A word from Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita
Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita gives a different flavor to the rising Brickell area. We have used an exceptionally singular building to create an original and unique concept.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (36)good for groups (35)romantic (29)special occasion (27)hot spot (26)neighborhood gem (19)vibrant bar scene (18)scenic view (16)late-night find (13)fit for foodies (12)notable wine list (6)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Great timelookingoodDined on 5/3/2014The food was delicious! I visited with my sister and we had a great time at the club also. Music was a great mix and a very nice ambiance. The only one thing is that the club gets really crowded and you can't really dance the Spanish music without bumping into people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy EateryDejaBossDined on 5/3/2014This restaurant was an old fire house, the poles have become adorned with decorations. I love the arrangement of rooms and private dinning areas, it has a place for everything, lounge, formal dinning, out door dinning and intimate rooms with windows. I admired the sayings all over the restaurant and especially the table jar to place your cell phones so you actually engage in conversation with your dinner/lunch date. The OMG salad is a must have!Special Features:
- Something for everyonefoodie123Dined on 5/2/2014I have gone to Dolores many times and it's a consistently good (not great) restaurant that I'll continue to frequent. Great ambience, very reasonably priced, and an extremely deep menu with all kinds of food. Ideal date spot: 15 dollar house bottles of wine is impossible to beat, each entree comes with an appetizer and the entrees are very reasonably priced, and great location to walk around after and grab a cocktail. I have also gone in groups of 6 or 7 people and that's handled very well also. Recommended spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!SavamikeyDined on 5/2/2014Never been here before, but we thought we'd give it a try. When we showed up at 6, there was not a SOLE in the restaurant. I was a bit surprised (and concerned) about this, since it was a Friday night in Brickell. My concerns, however, were unfounded. Every dish we had was phenomenal. The appetizer with the chickpeas and chorizo was outstanding, and my chicken dish was flawless. The roofdeck is perfect for a quiet night out with friends. Oh, and by the time we left around 8, the place was packed. Glad to see it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coming Back For MoreMiamian305Dined on 4/27/2014Chose this location for a birthday lunch, the service was amazing and I had no problems with anything. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Awesome Night with Wife and friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014What an amazing night with our friends in Miami. The Restaurant Delores call Lolita was excellent, from greater , wait staff , music and bars are energetic. I will be back with more friends too experience a beautiful night at and Amazing dinning hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience over allNelson7Dined on 4/25/2014I really enjoyed myself. Great food, great service, great ambience. Staff very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Thank you for making my day so special, they really pay attention to detail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food but service ?GoguifVIPDined on 4/23/2014The menu changes not so fantastic. We ask for a bottle of wine and they served it without making the tasting, so basic!!! The server need more experience. So sad because it was one of my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- woth the moneyRajniDined on 4/19/2014It is really worth the money. They give a free appetiser with each entree. Food is good, the ambiance is great.Special Features:
- Exceptional service and food!!Jllopez76Dined on 4/18/2014Had a fantastic dinner and the waitress and other staff were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Menu a HitMiamiSpartanVIPDined on 4/16/2014DoLo always had a great location and compelling concept, it was the food that finished in second place. With a new menu, they have solved that problem and now the restaurant creeps higher on the must go to in Brickell list.Special Features:
- Going Away PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/15/2014I went to the restaurant for a going away dinner for one of my close friends. The dinner was for 4. The ambiance was lovely and it is a very pretty place. The food is also delicious! However I did feel a little put out because all of my friends at the dinner speak Spanish and English fluently. I only speak English. No matter how many times I tried to address the waiter in English he kept speaking to me in very fast Spanish. That was annoying for me because at the very end when I was paying the check he addressed me in very understandable English. To be fair he seemed extremely nervous and seemed to be in training. We got the impression that whomever was training him was very hard on him and all of us felt sorry for him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Popular spotbluchipVIPDined on 4/12/2014Pretty place and romantic at night but busy and somewhat noisy. Good value. Young crowd.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014My boyfriend and I enjoyed our evening.. The service was great we were seated quickly. Our waitress was very friendly and our food was delivered to us quickly. Amazing ambiance, great service, and delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami HeatJenny876309Dined on 4/6/2014I went to Dolores but you can call me Lolita this past Sunday with my best friend who I was visiting (she lives in FL I'm in CT). I would say sitting outside on the terrace was great. Beautiful night, great scenery. Especially for a girl from the Northeast. I gave overall experience 3 starts because the food was good not crazily good and the service was fair. I would go back though just for the views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodGillyakVIPDined on 4/5/2014Trendy restaurant and location with varied and innovative price fixe menu divided into 3 categories. Food is not gourmet but is adequate.Special Features:
- $20 to share your food??Jay1395Dined on 4/4/2014Well I have to say the food was great. When we arrived we had a reservation. They told us they were seating us outside but we had to be out by 10 because they needed our table. Kind of an odd way to greet someone. Anyways they sent us to the top of the stairs to be seated, but no one was waiting there... Someone finally came by and asked us if we needed someothing and we said to be seated lol. The other odd thing was many times my fiancee and I share one meal since there is so much food. Especially here because you get a appetizer and entree for one price. They told us and we saw at the bottom of the menu, it is $10 extra per person to share anything. So $20 to share or $15 to buy another meal and waste it. This seemed kind of odd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/31/2014Been here 3 times now and every single time I love it more and more. Food is beyond excellent (except for their "famous" croquettes, they're not too good) the scenery is beautiful, staff is very friendly. My only complaint about this ace is that the silverware and glasses are always dirty and I usually have to ask for a new set. Other than that, the place is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night!PolloDined on 3/29/2014The food and drinks were delicious! The service was excellent in the restaurant and lounge. I definetely would go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a fun place to wine and dine!LinnybearDined on 3/27/2014In just a few words, we had a ball! We ate upstairs, outside under the canopy. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful in suggesting different appetizers and entrees for each of us...we were four diners! We had the spinach salad and the caprese salad topped with smoked salmon followed by amazing Ahi Tuna and Branzino. The chicken was very delicious as was the salmon tartar. The food presentation was really lovely and the plates all arrived at the same time! Dessert was complimentary as it was my girlfriend's birthday! Tiramisu....yummy! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant Brickell/Miami AvMirlo2425Dined on 3/25/2014Excellent food (try the Cuban Quesadillas), best Mojitos in town, great service, happy people all over the place. Upstairs the ambience is as tropical as it can get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressed of the setting.LeothelionDined on 3/22/2014We had a memorable experience, me and my wife. We enjoyed the outdoor dining experience on the upper terrace. The branzino fish was excellent, along with the good choice of different appetizers. The house wine Merlot was excellent at only $15.00 the bottle. We will come back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a Hit!OutOfTownersDined on 3/20/2014First, it is always a good idea to get a reservation here, especially on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday--it appears. Our reservation was at 7:30 p.m., but when we left the restaurant, there was a line a mile deep. This is our second culinary delight visiting here. We decided to sit outside, upstairs (incredible views of the night sky and surrounding area). Miguel was our server tonight, and he anticipated our every need to the point that we joked about a hidden mic at our table! Excellent server who made our experience memorable. Would we come back here when we are in the area? Absolutely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing place for a lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/18/2014Amazing place for a lunch date with girlfriends! Beautiful decor, friendly staff and tasty food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again we had a lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2014Once again we had a lovely meal at this restaurant. We were there to celebrate my husband and daughters birthdays. We sat upstairs and outside. The weather was perfect and the music coming from the St. Patricks Day celebration down the street was a great background. Service was excellent, as was the food. The menu has changed somewhat since our last visit, so we had many new choices. Thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- LoitaI Love You!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/13/2014I love this restaurant. The food is great, service is top notch and the staff is soooo friendly. My husband and I always take our out of town friends here. And everyone always has great things to say about Lolita. Can't wait to go back again. xoxoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best value, Miami Nice!GardenGoddessDined on 3/10/2014Rare in Miami, is the opportunity to dine in a vintage building, hot nightclub, terrace dining with view of Miami's impressive skyline, where one can buy a glass of house wine for $4. That's right. Eclectic menu offers something for everyone . During the week, parking is easy also.Special Features:
- I have gone to Dolores manyElizabethDined on 3/8/2014I have gone to Dolores many times, but in this occasion it was very disapponting. The service was terrible and the food was smaller than before. It is shame because i liked this place so much.Special Features:
- DoloresLuvthisplaceDined on 3/1/2014Love this place!!! Great dinner and service was quick. My wife and I love the outside setup.Special Features:
- Good foodGCCinMiamiDined on 3/1/2014This restaurant keeps it interesting, with a change to their menu every few months. The fact that they only have three prices on the menu makes things much easier. The ambience both inside and on the top floor is perfect for quaint get together or romance. The view on the top floor is awesome you can oversee downtown and the bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Environment and LovelyDiningoutDined on 2/28/2014Restaurant location, service and food are great. Would recommend for a date night out or for groups. Will definitely recommend to anyone!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jennier our waitress was outstandinTheCanadiansDined on 2/28/2014jennier our waitress was outstanding ... she was very engaging, check on us and made our evening memorable.. But all the servers were amazing from the host, the bar tender on the terrace and other who stopped by to ensure our wine glasses were poured/Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I really enjoyed the food and the environment. The outside are could be upgraded a bit i was surprised byt he plastic furniture but other than that very good food and vibeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience, great foodShweetDined on 2/7/2014Great experience, great food and great ambiance. But the cherry on the cake was definitely our server- i cannot remember his name but he was pleasant, helpful and definitely made our dining experience extraordinary. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Miami, and I will be dining here again in the future.Special Features:
- Always a PleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/5/2014It is always a pleasure to due at Delores. Staff is friendly, professional and helpful. Love to dine outdoors and watch the passing seen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/31/2014IT WAS TOO LOUD IN THE DINING ROOM UPSTAIRS. THERE WAS AN EVENT HAPPENING AT THE OUTSIDE BAR AND BETWEEN THE BASE AND THE MUSIC YOU COULD BARELY HEAR EACH OTHER.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissapointeddissapointedDined on 1/31/2014I will not recommend this restaurant, even thou the ambience is great, but the food is lousy, the patio is charming but we were not able to see what we were eating. The most important part of a restaurant is the food, the appetizer was bad, the entree worst and the dessert horrible. Fast food restaurants has better quality food. We took some friends, thinking it was going to be a good experience, I was dissapointed, so were our friends.
- Dinner at Lolita'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014As always great food and service. Keep it up, we need places like this one. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- My favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/23/2014Of all the Dolores chains, this one is my favorite. Defintely has the best food. I took my mother there for the first time. She loved it! It was a great night and service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.