Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita
1000 South Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.doloreslolita.com/
- Phone: 3054033103
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - Midnight, Friday: 11:30am - 1:00am, Saturday - 12:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Dolores Lolita is pleased to offer several private dining options for groups of all sizes. Our private dining rooms are the perfect facility for business meetings, private projections, birthdays, weddings and other special occasions. Cocktail receptions can be held in our private rooms, terrace or lounge area as well. Our restaurant can accommodate private parties of up to 100 to 200 people in the main dining room and terrace. Please contact our Sales Manager for availability, preset menus, additional information and to schedule a site visit.
- Private Party Contact: Alejandra Carvajal and Mariela Lopez 3054033103
- Entertainment: We offer a live DJ Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights in Lolita lounge.
- Cross Street: South Miami Ave and 10th Street
- Public Transit: Miami Metro Rail/ People Mover- Brickell Station & 10th Street Promenade People Mover.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking is offered at the front entrance of the building. There is a paid parking lot west of Dolores Lolita on 10th Street. Metered parking surrounds the area, as well.
A word from Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita
Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita gives a different flavor to the rising Brickell area. We have used an exceptionally singular building to create an original and unique concept.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (45)good for groups (37)special occasion (34)romantic (31)hot spot (28)neighborhood gem (19)vibrant bar scene (17)scenic view (15)fit for foodies (12)late-night find (12)great for lunch (10)great for brunch (8)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Good food with a cool atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Went for my birthday and thought food and atmosphere was nice. Not having been there I didn't think to ask for inside seating. It was extremely warm! Would go again just sit inside!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!dinerVIPDined on 8/19/2014Thoroughly enjoyed everything about this restaurant - the drinks, the food, the ambiance, the service. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over hard means?cardiganDined on 8/17/2014Like this place and was hoping for great brunch experience but its more like lunch. Ask for eggs over hard and twice they came back just as runny. Could not eat my food. Would go back for lunch or dinner but brunch is a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fully recommended!amcpctechDined on 8/9/2014Excellent food! Great service. Try the Angus Churrasco anf Huevos Rotos! Amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMtdmDined on 8/3/2014Beautiful, tasty, fancy and not expensive at all. I'll be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- debraDined on 8/3/2014The food, ambience, and service was fantastic! My husband and I were looking for a relaxing place for dinner nd found this wonderful gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, untrained waitstaffNashvillefoodieDined on 8/2/2014While the food was delicious, and the ambiance was phenomenal, I was very disappointed by the lack of efficiency of our waitress. When we sat down it took a while for her to make her way over and once she did she seemed flustered and unprepared to be working outside on the patio. Our food was timely but she forgot to bring us silverware, and when asked only brought one set instead of the necessary two. The food was delicious, and well timed but then it took about 30 minutes to get her attention to receive our bill. I would strongly recommend some more rigorous training for the younger waitstaff to make sure they are able to handle the high volume of people that frequent this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic View & serviceRImpinkDined on 8/2/2014This is a gem of a restaurant in Brickell! We sat on the rooftop which was more lively without being too loud, and had a nice view of some of the city. With a group of 10, you expect the service to take longer but it didnt- our waiter Miguel was on top of it, and our food and drinks came out in no time! There is a great selection depending on what you're looking for: steak, tuna, italian..there's something for everyone. And every entree comes with an appetizer of your choice. The prices here are great, much more reasonable than most places in Miami. And at $15 a bottle of wine in Miami, you really can't beat it! I highly recommend.Special Features:
- DisappointingfoodloveandwineDined on 7/19/2014I was disappointed. I have been there before and had a great time. This time was thoroughly disappointing. The drinks at the bar downstairs were awful!!! So bad that when I went upstairs I told the waitress if the drinks come from downstairs... no thanks! We had two waitresses... and it felt like none! I had 2 unexpected guests arrive when I asked for chairs they never assisted me saying that they had to "ask the manager". They never asked the manager. I ended up finding the chairs myself for my guests. I couldn't have been more embarrassed by their lack of professionalism and service. I will never celebrate my birthday there again. The food is average... It used to be above average not anymore...
- Trendy Place with Outdoor DiningMiamiMarraDined on 7/19/2014I came here with my husband for dinner. Note: I am allergic to sugar and gluten. I wanted the caprese salad without parmesan. I was told it already came prepared and the parmesan couldn’t be removed. The same thing was true for the gazpacho. I asked for it without bread and was advised there are pieces of bread in the soup, so I opted for the burrata salad and "I can't believe it's not pasta.” Unfortunately, the salad lacked the flavor I'm used to, as I normally purchase burrata from Publix and it's so delicious, but the Dolores salad was just "alright." However, the non-pasta dish of string zucchini was very flavorful and filling. I do recommend this plate! The customer service was fantastic, and my hubby loved his short rib lasagna.Special Features:
- Elenita123Dined on 7/18/2014It was the first time I've gone there. But it won't be the last. I loved the food. Our waiter was amazing and attentive. The menu selection was unique but good. The prices were reasonable as well. I loved the ambiance although the music got a bit loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinning downtown MiamiramonzDined on 7/17/2014Great place for dinner;very slow to ge the food, but waiter and manager's service balance that with efficiency and extreme customer satisfaction toolsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014I loved this place!!!! It was my husbands birthday and this was great the waiter was sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good PlaceDankoDined on 6/7/2014This restaurant is very good, the food is good and when you finish, you can go the dancing in the bar.Special Features:
- Going Down!3noRVIPDined on 6/6/2014This restaurant was the favorite in town for the last years but it is going down: the prices are going up, the portions are going down (my last appetizer salad was served in a plate the size of the coffee cup plate: three pieces of lettuce!) and they have change many of the past good things: bread, free house sparkling water. The worst: you can not trust the establishment anymore: I left my phone and move away from the table. Just the waiter and the bus boy could have time to access the table before I realize I left my phone there. It was gone. The management said their people don't do that. But they did! A simple check of the cameras could have shown it, but they don't care. I wont return. Sorry. The Lolita I used to love is gone.
- Great outdoor rooftop patioBobNahantVIPDined on 6/5/2014Wow free appetizer with every meal. I would highly recommend the eggplant appetizer ... very delicious and almost a meal in itself The best thing about this restaurant is the upstairs rooftop patio ... a very pleasant place to eat outdoors and also nice to be away from all the noise level on the street belowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experiencieAksatvDined on 5/26/2014Went to the restaurant for my anniversary day and it was unbelievable. Food was really good and the dessert was excellent. I couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DoloresTontayVIPDined on 5/25/2014Great food and atmosphere. Outdoor patio upstairs was a perfect spot. The zucchini "pasta" was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodKatsinthehatVIPDined on 5/23/2014This place is nice. Great decor. Good for groups. Copules. Etc. Just didnt like they changed The quesadillas, The New Ones arent good just ham and cheese with pickles feels like myself doing One at home. The raviolis with ricotta cheese were regular not that good. Still like The place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceGood1Dined on 5/23/2014The food was excellent, the deco was nice and modern but the Colombian girl that took care of us was the best so I gave her more than a 20 percent tip.I will return soon.Special Features:
- Definitely would recommend.KiKiKatDined on 5/21/2014Food was good & reasonably priced. Best Mojitos around. Great service & friendly service staff. Would definitely recommend. Our waitress, Natasha, was very helpful with food selection, had a beautiful smile & was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice RestaurantBikerMom1Dined on 5/17/2014Seated right away, Juan the waiter was incredibly attentive, and the food was delicious and affordable. Spoke to the Manger about a reception, and he graciously showed us around the restaurant after we finished dinner. Would definitely recommend Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita for a nice night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/15/2014I don't visit Miami restaurants frequently because I live in north Broward. So, when I have the chance, like a friend in town, I go out of my way to revisit places I have enjoyed in the past. At 7 pm on a weeknight, you'd think they'd be busy. Only the bar was, the downstairs dining was empty. The upstairs dining had a handful of tables filled. The service was more than attentive and by the time we left almost two hours later it was starting to fill up. The quality and presentation of the food wasn't bad, just not as slick and delicious as I remembered.
- Good but not excellent!!SalyAle2014Dined on 5/11/2014Ambiance was perfect, the place is really atractive, but food was lacking of flavor and it was cold, it make me feel bad on my stomach at the end of the dinner. Maybe it was my luck, d/kSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- was alrightDeniseDined on 5/11/2014Service wasn't so great. Main course was great which is one of the reasons I always come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't stop talking about it!!!LauritaDined on 5/11/2014I absolutely loved this place! From the restaurant itself, to the service and especially the food, everything was amazing!! Will definitely recommend to all my friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pre-mothers day celebrationfamilydinerDined on 5/10/2014I decided to avoid the mothers day hassle on Sunday. Therefore I made a reservation for the Saturday before. We got to the restaurant a few minutes late due to the trouble finding parking. My other half of the group did the valet. They ended up waiting for the return of the car 30+ minutes. Although we got there a few mins. Late they quickly attended us but had to sit outside upstairs. If I wanted the inside I would've had to have waited 1+hour for it. It was already late and we had a child and an I.infant with us. We did the outside seating. Beautiful atmosphere but the lighting is very poor or should I say none. We had to use our phones as flashlight. The food and service was delicious! Our waitress was great! Not a kid friendly placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelenterodriguinDined on 5/9/2014Para mi el Lugar es tan acogedor con la deliciosa comida que son las razones principals por la que voy y recomiendo a parte de la excelente atencion del personal en mi ultima visita que fue el 9 de Mayo lleve a comer como mi invitada a mi madre ya que ella vino por pocos dias ya que vino de muy lejos Sur America especificamente y justo era el fin de semana del dia de las madres y a ella le fascino la comida y sobretodo el postre me senti muy bien ya que era una occasion muy especial para mi y escogi este lugarSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timelookingoodDined on 5/3/2014The food was delicious! I visited with my sister and we had a great time at the club also. Music was a great mix and a very nice ambiance. The only one thing is that the club gets really crowded and you can't really dance the Spanish music without bumping into people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy EateryDejaBossDined on 5/3/2014This restaurant was an old fire house, the poles have become adorned with decorations. I love the arrangement of rooms and private dinning areas, it has a place for everything, lounge, formal dinning, out door dinning and intimate rooms with windows. I admired the sayings all over the restaurant and especially the table jar to place your cell phones so you actually engage in conversation with your dinner/lunch date. The OMG salad is a must have!Special Features:
- Something for everyonefoodie123Dined on 5/2/2014I have gone to Dolores many times and it's a consistently good (not great) restaurant that I'll continue to frequent. Great ambience, very reasonably priced, and an extremely deep menu with all kinds of food. Ideal date spot: 15 dollar house bottles of wine is impossible to beat, each entree comes with an appetizer and the entrees are very reasonably priced, and great location to walk around after and grab a cocktail. I have also gone in groups of 6 or 7 people and that's handled very well also. Recommended spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!SavamikeyDined on 5/2/2014Never been here before, but we thought we'd give it a try. When we showed up at 6, there was not a SOLE in the restaurant. I was a bit surprised (and concerned) about this, since it was a Friday night in Brickell. My concerns, however, were unfounded. Every dish we had was phenomenal. The appetizer with the chickpeas and chorizo was outstanding, and my chicken dish was flawless. The roofdeck is perfect for a quiet night out with friends. Oh, and by the time we left around 8, the place was packed. Glad to see it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 875 reviews are from the Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita reviews archive.
- Coming Back For MoreMiamian305Dined on 4/27/2014Chose this location for a birthday lunch, the service was amazing and I had no problems with anything. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Awesome Night with Wife and friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014What an amazing night with our friends in Miami. The Restaurant Delores call Lolita was excellent, from greater , wait staff , music and bars are energetic. I will be back with more friends too experience a beautiful night at and Amazing dinning hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience over allNelson7Dined on 4/25/2014I really enjoyed myself. Great food, great service, great ambience. Staff very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Thank you for making my day so special, they really pay attention to detail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food but service ?GoguifVIPDined on 4/23/2014The menu changes not so fantastic. We ask for a bottle of wine and they served it without making the tasting, so basic!!! The server need more experience. So sad because it was one of my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- woth the moneyRajniDined on 4/19/2014It is really worth the money. They give a free appetiser with each entree. Food is good, the ambiance is great.Special Features:
- Exceptional service and food!!Jllopez76Dined on 4/18/2014Had a fantastic dinner and the waitress and other staff were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Menu a HitMiamiSpartanVIPDined on 4/16/2014DoLo always had a great location and compelling concept, it was the food that finished in second place. With a new menu, they have solved that problem and now the restaurant creeps higher on the must go to in Brickell list.Special Features: