Dodge House Restaurant
2408 W. Wyatt Earp Blvd.
Dodge City, KS 67801Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Dodge House Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dodgehousehotel.com/
- Phone: (620) 225-9100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00AM - 11:00AM, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00AM - 11:00AM.
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00AM - 2:00PM.
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 2:00PM, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM.
Dinner: Daily: 5:00PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Southern
- Executive Chef: Shelly Brown
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: The Dodge House Restaurant offers many catering options for all types of events. Please call (620)-225-9900 for a quote.
- Private Party Facilities: Dodge House Restaurant offers both full banquet and convention center facilities.
- Private Party Contact: Lee Ann Goodman 6202259900
A word from Dodge House Restaurant
Welcome to Dodge House Restaurant and Saloon! Whether it’s our juicy steaks (we use only aged, Certified Angus Beef), one of our signature dishes, or our tasty daily specials, your appetite is sure to be satisfied.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dodge House Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Not up to TV's Dodge HouseSundayDinerDined on 9/21/2014We just took the breakfast buffet. Food was O.K. but the selection was limited.Special Features:
- Awesome Sundary brunchssbn626bDined on 6/1/2014Excellent choice of meats, poultry and pasta, as well as great side dishes that will easily fill you up and are well worth the price. The desserts were small, but you could have as many as you want so that worked out well. The roast beef and fried chicken were especially good, as well as the mashed potatoes and brown gravy.Special Features:
- Excellent mealssbn626bDined on 5/4/2014I had a wonderful dinner, with great service on my last trip to the Dodge House. My steak was cooked to perfection and wine was a good match. My waitress was very friendly and professional.Special Features:
- ExcellentTwirlergirlDined on 6/22/2013I was there for a family reunion the food was excellent the service outstanding we had a great time would recommend this restaurant to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.