D.O.C.G. Enoteca by Scott Conant
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
D.O.C.G. Enoteca by Scott Conant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/pdf/menu/DOCG0512.pdf
- Phone: 7026987920x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily I 6PM - 11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: For special event inquiries and large party requests please contact Kelli Binette at 702-698-7973 or The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Restaurant Sales Department at 877-551-7776 or 702-698-6880.
A word from D.O.C.G. Enoteca by Scott Conant
A wine bar by acclaimed chef, Scott Conant, featuring pizza, pasta, an espresso bar, pastries, artisanal cheeses & chocolates, along with an exceptional selection of Italian wines. D.O.C.G. is named after a category of Italian wine called Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita, or the highest level of Italian wine origin. The design here is at once modern and rustic with exposed brick and reclaimed wood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
D.O.C.G. Enoteca by Scott Conant - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
D.O.C.G. Enoteca by Scott Conant reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (68)notable wine list (48)special occasion (33)romantic (32)good for groups (29)hot spot (27)late-night find (17)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (5)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OkayDaveSVIPDined on 8/25/2014Menu is limited and not terribly creative. Food was good but there are better restaurants on the Strip. We were having a dinner meeting and waitress seemed annoyed that we were talking and not deciding on ordering, and after telling her we needed a few more minutes she disappeared for forty five.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good findElyssaADined on 8/22/2014This restaurant was nice and convenient for us to grab dinner while staying at the Cosmo. Definitely make a reservation though! I did find a lot of the food items ridiculously overpriced though so be prepared to pay. I ate pizza, which was good. The others I was with said their food was a bit salty though.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ItalianLizichoppedDined on 8/21/2014D.O.C.G salad and pizza are excellent. Went with a group, but the atmosphere is romantic, would probably be better for a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So, so, so good.Buton777Dined on 8/21/2014My wife and I ate at D.O.C.G. while staying at the Cosmopolitan. Our waiter was very friendly, made us feel very comfortable from the start. We don't drink, but regardless we were amazed at the size of the wine list. We started with an heirloom tomato soup that was a special menu item. It was quite delicious. Very creamy and not acidic like most tomato soups. For our entrees, we tried the Pici pasta and braised short rib dish. The braised short rib was so tender and flavorful. The vegetables were cooked perfectly and the potatoes were so creamy. Each bite was perfect. But the real star was the Pici pasta. The flavor was intense and delicious. Every bite was better than the last. We finished with the salted caramel dessert. Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service!HamboneDined on 8/20/2014Overall, our dining experience was excellent, due primarily to our very attentive waitress. Two of our party, unfortunately their steaks were not cooked to their preference, however this was quickly remedied with an offer of a re-do. My scallops, while tasty, were slightly overcooked. No other complaints from the rest of our group (8 ppl) that I am aware of. We enjoyed several appetizers and desserts as well, and all were delicious.Special Features:
- Great Food, Easy on the WalletELH1Dined on 8/18/2014Every time I've dined here the food has always been wonderful, and it is light on your pocketbook for a Vegas restaurant. Try the salted caramel dessert. I have dreams about it; it's so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be bettercedtDined on 8/14/2014We ordered 1 salads, 1 pizza, 1 pasta and 2 glasses of wine, and it was more expensive than our meal at Mon Ami Gabi. Our main waiter was Santiago, who was attentive and professional. We were ticked off by another staff who stacked our side plates on the pizza pan even though there were 2 slices left. Maybe he was too eager to clear our table that he didn't hear us say "the pizza to go"? The DOCG pizza and mushroom fettuccini were tasty. We enjoyed the food thoroughly, even though it was on the expensive side, but the service has room for improvement.Special Features:
- Over hyped!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Let's be honest, their pizza stinks! I was hugely disappointed, but then, I do not think anyone in Las Vegas makes a decent pie. The home made pasts was good, though not outstanding. The wait service is tremendous! The dessert was very good
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014We booked a reservation for D.O.C.G. for our 19th anniversary. When we came into the restaurant, we were not sure if the surroundings fit the prices, but after the first bite, we were hooked! The food is amazing. Probably the best pasta I've ever had, and definitely the best dessert. Thanks to the staff (especially in the kitchen) for a wonderful anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinner!!CAWineLoverDined on 8/10/2014We had a group of 5 ladies and ordered a good variety of the menu to try many different dishes. Each one was excellent! I would highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulEACPATaxGeekDined on 8/3/2014I enjoyed a lovely dinner with two colleagues during a conference. Service was attentive and pleasant. The food was exceptional. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Next level food with casual vibeOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/2/2014Unbelievable execution of every dish ordered. Been here a few times, they have my rating for best grilled octopus in Vegas. Great cocktails and wine list. Awesome job keeping dishes simple yet adding unique twists and executing eprfectly, particularl with pizzas and pastas.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014Great atmosphere to sit outside and watch the fountains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencePokeFanofFoodDined on 7/30/2014Great food and great service with terrific ambience in a convenient location for people staying at our near the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Glad I Found ItKatyODined on 7/25/2014I found DOCG by doing a search for "best Italian in Las Vegas". The appetizers were very good. The Marsala veal chop was probably the best entrée we ordered, although the duck and truffle pasta was also incredible. The pizza with prosciutto was good, but we all felt it would've been better with fresh basil rather than spinach. Of course, that's a matter of personal taste. The dessert with salted caramel was a perfect end to our meal. The service was some of the best I've had - attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:
- Great food at fair costOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014We loved this place. Its easy going, has great wine selection and food and the Price is very fair.Special Features:
- Overall, a great dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2014My friend and I went there to celebrate my birthday and the food was amazing. However, we ordered the prawns with proscuitto and it was served with the whole prawn. The shell was not taken off even after being wrapped in proscuitto, which did not seem right to me. Everything else that we ordered was delicious! The DOCG salad was outstanding, flavorful and perfectly dressed. The cannoli for dessert was heavenly.Special Features:
- Great girls night out!Cpaterno123Dined on 7/17/2014My friends and I went out here the other night and had a great time! Wine list is fantastic, we all really enjoyed our choices and our cocktails. Food wise, Pici and Gnudi were delicious, scialatielli was good but slightly bland. Our friend that was dining with us was gluten free and d.o.c.g was very accommodating, but the waiter was a little slow to check on us and the good was a little slow coming out. Overall, had a very good experience and would recommend to anyone looking for good food, reasonable prices, and a nice but not too fancy dinner out with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!ABShoneyDined on 7/16/2014Homemade pasta was delicious! I wish I could eat it everyday! Fried artichoke was great and unique, topped with fried rosemary and basil!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceBruceDined on 7/16/2014We have seen Scott Conant on TV Food Network and wanted to visit one of his restaurants. Ambience is great in a non-formal, comfortable style. Service was as good as it gets and it wasn't noisy at all. But the food was spectacular. My chicken liver & foie gras pate bruschetta appetizer was creamy and delicious. We shared the pancetta wrapped prawns small plate as an appetizer. My wife had the spaghetti with polpettine & home style sauce and I had the scialatielli, arrabbiata with lobster & shrimp. Everything was delicious. The pasta was a perfect al dente. The sauces werefresh and lively. A truly great, authentic Italian meal.Special Features:
- Terrible food82complainDined on 7/14/2014The caesar's salad was limp and very undistinguished -- nothing to it. I complained to the server and to his credit he ordered another one. The second salad was a tad better, but not much. My entree fettichinee was lacking in everything: taste, flavor, presentation. I ate half of it and again complained to the server; he took it off the bill. Our server tried his best but the kitchen didn't have a clue.
- D.O.C.G. EnotecaMarybelleDined on 7/13/2014We went to D.O.C.G. on a trip to Las Vegas recently. It was nice, the food was very good and the portions were on the small side. It was very nice although the menu was rather limited.Special Features:
- poor serverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014Food was pretty good, but I left very disappointed with the service. Our server was unprofessional and uncaring. He was indifferent to us and did not seem he wanted to be there at all.Special Features:
- Great meal!!HbatcDined on 7/5/2014This was our first time at DOCG. It was amazing!!! Started with an order of Aranchini and a trio of meats. Then continued with the pancetta wrapped prawns, which surprisingly wasn't my favorite, considering that I love both parts of that appetizer and the asparagus soup. The soup was very good, but a little underseasoned. I almost never ask for salt and pepper for the table, but this really needed some. We even went as far as mentioning it to the staff. A little more seasoning really made the difference. My entree was the Scialatielli “arrabbiata” with lobster & shrimp. Very good and not as spicy as I expected. As wonderfully as our meal was to this point, nothing could have prepared me for the Salted Caramel Budino. THIS IS A MUST!!Special Features:
- Horrible service, bland foodCarolRVIPDined on 7/4/2014With so many great restaurants around Vegas, don't waste your money at this one. Very disappointing. The food was less than OK, both our dishes were bland and not at all special. The service was simply terrible!!!! The waitress practically shoved us out of the restaurant, she couldn't get rid of us fast enough.
- FantasticJPKNVIPDined on 7/4/2014This experience was fantastic. Great food, good service!! The filet, broccolini, and fries were delicious. A must go if you are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!CheckpleaseDined on 6/29/2014Best and freshes caprese salad I've ever had. Great service, great wine, great meal!Special Features:
- Last minute Vegas findFaintgirlDined on 6/27/2014The salads (beet) and entrees (scallops) our group had were really good. Pastas good too. Pizza (prosciutto) just fine, nothing special. Service felt a little intrusive to us, but I think pretty standard for a decent Vegas restaurant. Lively noise levels but not too much of a party spot.
- Amazing!!!!!LouieDined on 6/26/2014Couldn't wait to try this restaurant, Scott Conant is my favorite chef and I was so impressed with the food. It was incredible, I'm going back one more time before I leave to go back to connecticut. I knew he wouldn't let me down. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - worth a visitJohnVIPDined on 6/26/2014The pizza at this place was incredible. I loved watching them being made in the oven which is viewable from the restaurant. Our overall meal was very nice, although I didn't love the interior and location of our table. This restaurant seems to be tucked into a dead space in the Cosmopolitan Hotel and not part of the regular bustle of most Las Vegas restaurants. I would go back - good food, reasonable pricing, and very nice service.
- DOCGhmarxVIPDined on 6/21/2014Very casual, good dessert, good pici pasta with braised duck. Low noise and energySpecial Features:
- Great service, fun & creative foodLBlocalVIPDined on 6/20/2014We will go back. The food and service were excellent. The fried artichoke appitizer is very tasty and unique. I have never had an artichoke prepared this way and now have to figure out how to recreate it. The caramel desert is simply decadent and should come with a defribulator and and insulin pack because if it doesn't put you into diabetic coma it might stop your heart. All joking aside it was an amazing treat that will never be featured in a healthy eating magazine but must be experienced at least once.Special Features:
- Great food !EaterDined on 6/17/2014I was very impressed with both our dishes and the restaurant in general, I would go back again for the food but I hope to get a better waiter. We both left the place thinking our waiter had better things to do. Never really greated us or asked how our food was or said thanks for coming. Truth is he never really said anything at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food...ChewieDined on 6/15/2014The food and service was great! I requested a certain cocktail and they had never heard of it so I gave them the restaurant menu I had downloaded and printed to our server he then presented it to the bartender and they made the cocktail that was great service on both parts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Eats, Blah ServiceKJonesVIPDined on 6/14/2014Our food was good, - fresh and flavorful, but honestly, our waiter, was pretty awful at basic human interaction: He never introduced himself or told us his name, he barely spoke to us and with the energetic noise of the room (very loud - which I wouldn't normally mind) couldn't hear us order nor could we hear him. We were rushes through our 9PM reservation and even though the food was pretty good, there are just so many better options on the Strip for this price point.
- Its Vegas baby!nmexmattDined on 6/13/2014wish I had room for a pizza, they looked really good. Everything our table of 6 had was high quality and tasted great. It is Vegas pricing, so be prepared to spend $$$ for a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Alternative in Las VegasExpectationsVIPDined on 6/10/2014We really enjoyed D.O.C.G. found the wine list to be as varied and deeper than alternatives nearby (avoid LeCave in the Wynn). The menu was equally varied and our choices gave the kitchen a chance to showcase a number of strengths--which they did admirably. I'd go back, but I'd hope the servers were a bit more coordinated and prompt. But overall, one visit left me thinking about another. Nice job, D.O.C.G.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey pizzaRoadwarriorVIPDined on 6/10/2014Service was good, food ok but pricey. Pizza was $25+
- Worth checking out!StaninLVDined on 6/2/2014The food and service were very good. Our waiter was very friendly and knowledgable. Food was well presented and very good. The restaurant is comfortable yet stylish. Our only complaint was that halfway through our dinner some one decided that the pleasant background music needed to me turned up. This was a mistake because the music then became a hinderance to dinner conversation and communication with the wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Diner ServiceAsololaurieDined on 5/31/2014I took a client here to dinner and was embarrassed by the service. Our waiter wanted to know what we wanted to eat as soon as we sat down or had a chance to open the menu or order wine. Our dinner came in less than 5 minutes. I wasn't even done eating when he whisked away my client's plate and left the check. Even with great food I felt like I was in a fast food restauant (BTW, the restaurant wasn't even full). I was mortified. We wound up leaving and going to a nearby restaurant bar and ordering a bottle of wine...$125 that could have been DOCG's. Never again.