do Restaurant at the View
955 W Marietta Street
Atlanta, GA 30318Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
do Restaurant at the View
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.doattheview.com/
- Phone: 4045419060
- Hours of Operation:
Thank you for choosing do Restaurant at The View We apologize for the inconvenience. Our hours are Dinner: Thursday: 5:30pm - 1:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We have a beautiful private dining room on the top level of the restaurant. The entire restaurant can be booked for special events Sunday - Wednesday.
- Private Party Contact: Stacey Lee 4045419060
A word from do Restaurant at the View
do [dough]is a one of a kind restaurant that has successfully married science with sustenance and sustainability by creating an experience that activates all of your senses. The largely paperless restaurant uses iPad technology that allows guests to order from the menu, call for valet and change the music while they marvel in the brilliant video graphics that cover the space. We"re doing PIZZA musically inspired! ARE YOU READY?Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
do Restaurant at the View - Best Restaurants in West Midtown ›
do Restaurant at the View reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (32)late-night find (31)good for groups (31)vibrant bar scene (29)special occasion (24)scenic view (21)romantic (21)neighborhood gem (18)fit for foodies (16)great for outdoor dining (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (5)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great LoungeAwesomeDined on 10/11/2014The "Do" is a great place to do special occasions or just hangout. The vibe was awesome and perfect for a birthday celebration. Music plays the entire time with videos playing on the wall, which gives you a club vibe without really being in a club. The food was fabulous but menu was limited and our bill was pretty high considering it was only two of us. Would definitely recommend to others and go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome spot..Enjoy every visitMyspot1Dined on 10/4/2014I bring friends when I come to town and everyone of them say that's there spot they want to come to when they come back into town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomenessGreatDined on 10/2/2014Great atmosphere. The music selection was the best. The band played very well. I absolutely loved the decor and customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014The overall experience was very good. My lady friend and I had enjoyed the live music and the view.Special Features:
- Cool visitBArkaeDined on 9/26/2014It's unique. The vibe is "trendy night club" with that type of low level lighting, trendy seating, lighting art. It feels very modern and futuristic. Use of technology is creative. iPads as menus is cool but takes a long time to order as only 1 per table (of 8 people!). Using it already takes longer than regular menu but had to pass it around. Great roof top patio with a view... food was just average. Go for the location and uniqueness of the ambiance.Special Features:
- I love it!!!!!1happyguestDined on 9/13/2014I love everything about Do. And the owners are very polite and pleasant. I love the futuristic features, ordering by iPad and the restroom entry is 2020.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty CoolSaussyDined on 9/13/2014Went here for Midtown Restaurant week and enjoyed the spot. The service was great, there wasn't a big crowd so we were able to get the servers attention when needed. Ordering drinks & food were simple. Everything came out in good timing. I have only 2 things I didn't care for; the website states you order on an IPAD & can choose a song selection which is what attracted us to this restaurant; it's a cool feature. It never said you had to have an Iphone to make song selections; i was pretty upset about this. You couldn't even use an Ipad to make song selections. Also, in the restrooms i think there should be a normal mirror; though it's pretty cool to have and Ipad. Overall it's a cool place and worth at least 1 visit.Special Features:
- disappointingprchrmomDined on 9/12/2014The "hip" atmosphere (ordering on an i-pad, video "art" streamed on the walls) just didn't do it for our group. Ordering for four on one i-pad was slow and stressful, and because of dietary restrictions, we still had to talk to the server before completing the order. The "call server" portion of the app didn't seem to work - we had to go get a server when we needed one. And everything you order has a 15% tip added automatically, so there's really no motivation for the service to be good. Food was okay, but instead of "hip", the i-pad business just made things slow and tedious. And judging from the fact that we were one of two tables in the place on a Friday night, I'm guessing other people feel the same way.
- fun timesPlovettDined on 9/11/2014i had an amazing time at Do at the View. The live band was an added bonus and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A-Freakin-mazing!shekikiDined on 8/21/2014I often visit do but this was my 1st time going on a Thursday night. I had an absolute blast. It was my friends 1st time here period & they were blown away by how great the spot. Do is definitely my go to restaurant/bar because each time I go I'm guaranteed to have a great time! As always the food & drinks are top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday NightToniDined on 8/9/2014I had a great time at Do! The complimentary valet parking was such a blessing since it was raining this weekend! I wish my party of 8 was able to sit at a booth as opposed to splitting between two tables but our waitress was really great about trying her best to accommodate us, within seating policy. The food was good and reasonably priced. The dessert was great! I think more varied music (especially on the app's playlist for requests) would make the ambiance even better lol but all in all, I'm really happy I chose to celebrate my birthday at Do!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early dinner with the kidsKellyVIPDined on 8/7/2014Dined with 2 kids who are usually bored and hate waiting. Not here! They both enjoyed being able to request songs via iPhone app and were amazed when their selections were actually played. Food was great and the view is unbeatable. Looks like a lively scene for late-night but worked great for the kids early. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- (Do) it for the experience40SomethingDined on 8/2/2014The Bad: Parking was tight; waited 5 minutes before seated even though I had a reservation. You place your order via an ipad (nice) however after every order that goes into the cart, a notification pops up that a 15% gratuity will be added to the order. The Good: The food was very good! Rumba pasta was incredible and my wife's Maestro pizza was as good! Stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer were good too. Food was reasonably priced; drinks weren't. Upstairs atmosphere was great for couples; away from noise below. The manager greeted us; was very engaging (great service)! Overall this place is for a younger crowed that apparently doesn't tip well . If you are 40 something I would get there early (8:30ish) and get seated upstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed DolovebeingoutDined on 7/31/2014I really enjoyed the food, drinks, service and entertainment. I will recommend Do to my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeEnjoyedDined on 7/25/2014Everything about Do. The service, the food, and the music were all excellence!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DopenessHarrisonDined on 7/19/2014The pastas are a wonderful addition...always a great time...Valet is the bomb....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very CoolMJamilVIPDined on 7/12/2014Very Cool!! Loved the IPad ordering menu! Awesome service!Special Features:
- Not will to accommodateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Made reservations for party of 6. Didn't know that we had to specify if you wanted to be seated at a booth. But if you didn't not start then they place you at a table. I believe that this should be noted when making the reservations. The staff was rude, point blank. Not returning!!Special Features:
- Creative unique restaurant in Atl!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Such an amazing unique place in Atlanta. Definitely the GO TO place to show friends in town. Yummy food and drinks too! Great lighting and sound with the live music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My thoughtsZuleymaDined on 7/5/2014Great place to chill with friends. Fun atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 289 reviews are from the do Restaurant at the View reviews archive.
- Technology at its finestmactownDined on 6/21/2014Do at the view was a great experience for myself and my visitors including the birthday girl. The pasta I ate was pretty good and tastey and the crab pizza my sister had was pretty good too.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendMoniqueDined on 6/19/2014Best get out spot ever! Food=EXCELLENT...Service=EXCELLENT Band=EXCELLENT A++++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very very nice placeCinnamonDined on 6/14/2014We really enjoyed DO. We sat upstairs and oh my gosh, the view of the Atlanta skyline is absolutely gorgeous. The restaurant is beautiful and the food is delicious. You place your order on ipads and the service is impeccable. You will not be disappointed, just make sure you request to sit upstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceThebadguy25Dined on 6/6/2014I love this restaurant the staff is extreme friendly and very professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for great service and a good mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PressPlay@do MUST EXP.ATL2DCDined on 5/29/2014Best musical experience I've ever had in Atlanta. With all the time spent creating a high technology atmosphere, it is very evident that they spent as much time in the food quality and experience. We placed our order using an iPad, but the wait staff was also very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable. This is a must see place. Check out the live band on Thursdays, amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed But Still A HitFunchickDined on 5/23/2014This is by far one of my favorite hot spots. I still give my overall experience five stars. However, the service was seriously lacking. For starters, I requested a booth and was seated at a table where the chairs are hard and uncomfortable. Although two booths remained empty after we arrived until we left, we were told they were reserved. I always have a great time hanging out with my good friends and that was a super plus. Otherwise, I may have been really upset. I have frequented this spot many times and I will give them the benefit of returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- G57MonyDined on 5/22/2014Had a great experience at the restaurant. I'm visiting from Los Angeles , I will certainly recommend the Do at the View as a must visit spot. Great job! In addition, the iPad ordering is user-friendly. Outstanding concept will to whole layout of the spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting.SlapdashDined on 5/15/2014The concept is cool. However the waiter was extremely rude and for this reason I will never return.Special Features:
- awesome restaurant.beachlover7VIPDined on 5/8/2014The food was delicious. The view from rooftop was awesome. We loved how u order the food. My daughter lived the downstairs bathroom. The red velvet was a great appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative Dining SpotFoodieDined on 4/26/2014This was my first time experiencing this restaurant and my husband and I were very pleased with the ambience, the food and the innovative use of technology. We will certainly go again and sit outside on the roof!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place!lver4funDined on 4/25/2014Great food, prices, and service! The service from valet to the host to the waiter was amazing! I love the environment, the music was good, overall an amazing place! Always have a good time when I go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUN, FUN, FUNdivinedinningDined on 4/24/2014I went here to celebrate a friends birthday. Let me start by saying Quinn & The Juke Box was excellent. I saw them perform at Suite Lounge one Saturday night and when I found at that they were performing at Do I knew I had to be there. This was my first time at the restaurant/lounge and I was impressed as soon as I walked in the door. The hostess were very nice and the bar tenders were on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do Do RestaurantgetouttoeatDined on 4/24/2014When I drove up to the restaurant the valet Team welcomed me with a smile and were very helpful. Our waiter Brandon was also very helpful and made sure that we had e everything we needed. I ordered the spinach salad and crab and andioulle sausage flatbread. Delicious. I hope to stay longer next time to hear bandSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!kedaDined on 4/11/2014I loved the experience at Do restaurant! -Justin and Shelby was our bartenders.. The food was really good and the drinks were great!! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants great customer service,and great food.I really enjoyed myself!! As did the guest that was with me..I will most definitely be back!Special Features:
- Awesome spotyophotozDined on 4/10/2014From the time we pulled up customer service was Grrreat. Reception area , bar and waitresses were very pleasant. Entertainment was exceptional. :) We look forward to going back next wkSpecial Features:
- just wonderfulgirlsnightDined on 4/4/2014This was my third time here and it just gets better and better.. i will surely be back.Special Features:
- Just dO it.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/3/2014This place was a wonderful experience and I will defiantly recommend it to all of my friends. Great bar , great music , great drinks, and can't forget the great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2014I had great time everytime I come to Do. Always great service. And recommend anybody to experience Do. I experience the Press Play night and had a great time. Going to go back again for the Press Play night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so unique, so awesome!PriyaDined on 4/3/2014I took my friend here for her birthday dinner and we LOVED it! The band and singer were AWESOME, we had so much fun requesting songs for them to play, we enjoyed watching the music videos play across the walls, and the shrimp pizza and sausage pizza were both really, really good. My ONLY complaint was that my mojito was so strong that I literally couldn't drink it. I had one sip and wasted the rest (which I never, ever do). Bathrooms were cool, too! Haha. I will definitely return...what a pleasant surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza for the price!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014I've been here twice, I love the food and the environment is very lively, great for girls night out or any social event. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.