do Restaurant at the View
955 W Marietta Street
Atlanta, GA 30318Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
do Restaurant at the View
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.doattheview.com/
- Phone: (404) 541-9060
- Hours of Operation:
Thank you for choosing do Restaurant at The View We apologize for the inconvenience. Our hours are Dinner: Thursday: 5:30pm - 1:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We have a beautiful private dining room on the top level of the restaurant. The entire restaurant can be booked for special events Sunday - Wednesday.
- Private Party Contact: Stacey Lee 4045419060
A word from do Restaurant at the View
do [dough]is a one of a kind restaurant that has successfully married science with sustenance and sustainability by creating an experience that activates all of your senses. The largely paperless restaurant uses iPad technology that allows guests to order from the menu, call for valet and change the music while they marvel in the brilliant video graphics that cover the space. We"re doing PIZZA musically inspired! ARE YOU READY?Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
do Restaurant at the View - Best Restaurants in West Midtown ›
do Restaurant at the View reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
late-night find (31)good for groups (26)hot spot (26)vibrant bar scene (24)special occasion (23)romantic (19)fit for foodies (17)scenic view (16)neighborhood gem (16)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Order with an ipad, requestleslieDined on 9/21/2013Order with an ipad, request music from DJ playlist on your smart phone, watch music videos on the wall. Teens love it. Wine is good. Food okSpecial Features:
- very nice pizza jointcoleDined on 9/12/2013The pizza was great! The cheese bread balls were great also! We had a great waitress and they even turned the football game on for us! Great place for a date or hanging out with friends. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great ambiance.CrazyBeautyfulDined on 9/12/2013Great food. Great ambiance. Great time. Love how they attract the techie on you to let you control your dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for groups and socializing!MrMorningsideDined on 9/7/2013Perfect for groups and socializing! The restaurant is very tech savvy and integrates technology and social media into the dinning experience very well. I will definitely be going back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High-Tech Hott City Spot !!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/24/2013What an amazing gem of a spot in the industrial urban location of Midtown near King Plow! Cheers to the brains behind Do. It sparkles with a high tech, yet inviting vibe. Definitely the spot for those looking for a chic, modern reataurant with a city view. The pizza is yummy too. Order from an iPad assigned to your table and even select songs from your phone to be played over the restaurant's sound system. This place rocks !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2013This was actually my third visit and just as fabulous as the first time. The food is amazing! The service of the wait staff...AWESOME! I will return again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013It's a cool, hip pizza place...very stimulating, with the whole restaurant being screens and playing music videos, etc. You definitely have to be on board with ordering from the ipad, it's a little pricey for pizza, but ambience is cool, staff and service very accommodating and overall, a very unique, fun dining experienceI would recommend this to a friend.
- First DateJerryDined on 8/16/2013This was my fourth visit to Do at the View and I always enjoy myself there. I was surprised to see it so empty and kids having dinner after 8PM.Special Features:
- outstandingdalawDined on 8/15/2013staff great, food great, ambience great, decor great, truely a wonderful experience, cant wait to go backSpecial Features:
- Love this place!!!CgrahamDined on 8/3/2013Service not so good this time but I guess you're entitled to a bad day. So what if its how you make your living!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hip and EnergeticCowboyDined on 8/1/2013DO provides an energetic and hip atmosphere. Full of fun. It is also versatile that it can be an elegant night - casually. This provides opportunity for conversation as well as areas for entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulKellyVIPDined on 7/27/2013I love Do and it never disappoints. Pizza is delicious, view is amazing, and the music is always fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, service, and foodArobaseDined on 7/26/2013The 4 of us had a great time. Sat outside upstairs and enjoyed the view, the drinks and food. The evening flew by. Before we knew it we had closed the joint. Highly recommend for an after game/late night hang out. Casual and fun. The ability to choose the videos playing is way cool!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oustanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2013do Restaurant at the View is truly one of Atlanta's trendiest and most vibrant restaurants. While it is trendy, it still provides the customer with classic service that is the hallmark of any good restaurant. Delicious food, excellent service and good ambiance make do Restaurant at the View a must add to everyone's list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lounge spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2013I love to come here with my girls for a night out. The atmosphere is energetic but still comfortable to sit back and have good conversation with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE EVER!DREWDined on 7/13/2013My Wife & I dined at the DO last month we have been to many of the Top Restaurants in ATLANTA and other parts of the country never had we encountered such an awesome atmosphere like the Do. The moment we walked in Chris and his staff were warm professional our server was very knowledgeable about the menu. The Garlic Bites one word ....WOW!! The Trio Pizza excellent choice or the Masetro Pizza and great drink specials Lemon Shots and THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA! Great planning and design from the color scheme,the music videos on the wall and the fancy Ipad camera in the restaurant we will be back but, next time we will bring friends with us to share such an awesome dinning experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and experiencechiarabfreeDined on 7/13/2013What a great time! The food was delicious. The service was outstanding. Ordering from the iPads is not only great in theory, but in practice, as well. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun hangoutOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2013do was a fun place to hangout. I went with friends to celebrate a birthday we had a great time being the "DJ" by choosing music that was played. We liked that the videos were played as well. I just wish they had a larger play list. It would seem they would have all of the top 100 songs available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!SimplylovetodineDined on 7/12/2013What a great restaurant... Super food, delicious drinks, great service and divine deserts. Do Restaurant is a place that lives up to the hype!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAN OF THE 'DO'Foodie2Dined on 7/11/2013I like this place. Pizza is good and the drinks are strong. Cute ambience with the ipad menus.Then End.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant all around!!!!FoodloverDined on 7/6/2013Excellent restaurant all around!!!!! I will definitely return to have dinner at Do, it is truly one of a kind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is Everything!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2013I thought I would take some friends of mine visiting here for a nice, energetic start to our Friday night. The service was horrible.... everything had a delay and wait from being seated (reservations meant nothing) to receiving our drinks, food, bill and even valet. Management was rude therefore the staff fell right in line. I ordered a pizza that tasted horrible and when asked if I could get something different the "manager" said yes but you will have to pay for both WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! LAST VISIT
- AwesomeBlondieDined on 6/27/2013The whole experience was awesome. The live music was an added bonus. The service was good and the food was amazing. I would most def come to another event as such.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomeness...WendyDined on 6/7/2013This was my best "night out" experience in a very long time...can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ambience!TikaDined on 6/1/2013I heard about this restaurant through word of mouth and decided to give it a try. We've gone and just absolutely loved it! The service was friendly and helpful and our waiter was exquisitely kind. He was very patient with us when it came to choosing from the menu and dozens of questions that were answered quickly and effienciently. We loved the ambiance, the music and food. We will be visiting again!Special Features:
- i will return!DaYa2013Dined on 5/31/2013I love the feel of this place where technology meets the real world. Orders are placed through an iPad and within minutes of hitting submit your drinks and food are at the table. Our server was very attentive. The drinks are awesome, well worth the price. The main dish is pizza so there is one on the menu that will appeal to your taste buds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very fun and coolprettyDined on 5/25/2013Great, fun place! Really cool use of technology from start to finish with the dining experience. Definitely a place I would bring out of towners to because of the uniqueness of Do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atlanta's best kept secretfoodieatlDined on 5/24/2013I recently came here for an event, & returned for the next two days for dining. The atmosphere is fantastic, the pizza is delicious, & the signature cocktails are one of a kind. There are projectors playing music videos on the walls. Everything is operated via iPad & iPod. You can even vote for a song via Remote app on your iPhone for the DJ to play while dining! The Sky Bar dining area looks over the city & the view is beautiful - perfect for a romantic dinner. The restaurant is neatly nestled in the King Plow district, so there's not a lot of commotion & noise outside of the place. The staff & owners are very welcoming & gave us a complimentary round of shots for returning :) Hands down, one of the best experiences in Atlanta. A must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food! Wonderful Experience!BdayDined on 5/16/2013I had some friends in town and was looking for a great place to take them. Do did not dissapoint us at all. It was a great atmosphere to sit and people watch while enjoying our great pizzas and cocktails. Ordering from the iPad was very easy and extremely convenient. I liked that even thought it was an lively scene, they still managed to stay a restaurant and did not turn into a club like many other restaurants. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valet service very confusing....OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013Valet service very confusing.... Weren't readily available to assist with educating on "do's" valet service. Overall good experience minus valet. Would like to see more menu options and drinks were a little weak.Special Features:
- An inconsiderate nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/25/2013I got am email flyer to visit old school night at DO. I made a reservation for my friends and I as I bragged to them about the great time I had previously. Well I arrived there for my reservation to find kids under the age of 10 arriving. I thought that was odd. Second, the guy takes me to my table upstairs in a secluded area where thete were no guest and away from the entertainment. So I asked him why am I up here and he says because we are having an event down stairs. I told him I was there for the event. So we go back down stairs and I was put on a waitlist and told to stand and wait. How inconsiderate an embarrassing in front of my friends. 1 hour goes by. Then we are seated with people who didnt want to share the ipad. NEVER AGAIN
- Great as alwaysf00dDined on 4/19/2013Loved it as always. The staff is fantastic and courteous. The unique selection of personal pizzas and other plates gives Do a really unique touch, not to mention the integration of technology in the restaurant. Food was great, drinks were great, service was great. What else could one want?Special Features:
- Great for outdoor dining.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Great for outdoor dining. Cool concept with ordering with the IpadsSpecial Features:
- Nice treat!HonestlyDined on 4/13/2013The patio seating area is now open and it's nice to have dinner on the roof top . The drinks are always top shelf with large variety of specialty drinks . The garlic knots are a first time favorite to all newbies! Great place to entertain guest from out of town or impress them with the best of Atlanta scenes. The music is a nice touch and its very diverse!Special Features:
- One of my favorite HOTlANTAOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013One of my favorite HOTlANTA spots! Keep up the good work!!Special Features:
- My husband and I really enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves. The service was great, the food came out hot and fresh. No complaints at all. I would highly recommend Do at the View if you are looking for a new scenary.Special Features:
- Different styleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2013The entire restaurant runs by iPads and that's pretty awesome. Wonderful thoughts but needs to bring it together more cohesively. Pizza was good but nothing spectacular.Special Features:
- Our waiter, Jordan, was greatKellyVIPDined on 3/30/2013Our waiter, Jordan, was great about being visible and helpful, which I was worried about because of the cool ipad ordering. The food was great and I loved their specialty drinks. I went for an early dinner and tried to convince my friends to go back for a late night snack I liked it so much.Special Features:
- Atlanta's GemSpiritDined on 3/28/2013I love Do at the View, the staff and service was awesome and the food is great. This type of service is the reason I keep coming back as well as tell everyone about them.Special Features:
- Went for a birthday event.RecommendEDDined on 3/28/2013Went for a birthday event. Our group had around 10 guests dining. The staff made sure to keep us as a number one priority. Pizzas were delicious and came out super fast. Great experience! I will be back.Special Features: