2000 Fashion Show Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Trump International Hotel
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://trumplasvegashotel.com/
- Phone: 7024767358
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily from 6:30am - 11:00am. Lunch: Daily from 11:30am - 2:00pm. Dinner: Monday to Sunday from 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Georg Paulussen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Signature cocktails and our sumptuous tapas selection can also be enjoyed at DJT Bar. Indulge in Happy Hour with 1/2 price signature cocktails and martinis, Monday through Friday from 3 pm - 7 pm.
- Private Party Facilities: For special occasions, a private dining room in DJT is also available to host up to ten people
- Private Party Contact: Marti Kennedy 7024767002
- Entertainment: For special occasions, a private dining room in DJT is also available to host up to ten people
A word from DJT
DJT, Trump Hotel Las Vegas' signature restaurant, features a superbly crafted menu of Modern American Cuisine. With Chef Georg Paulussen at the helm, DJT promises an exceptional dining experience in an equally exceptional setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
DJT reviews from OpenTable diners
- Quiet dinnerCarolineDined on 8/13/2013Lovely dinner, quiet (only 2 tables) because it was on a weekday and early, however the atmosphere was nice. The bar was full. Good winesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Personal ExperienceEdgewaterDined on 6/17/2013Upon arriving it became evident very quickly that the main dinning room was not available for lunch. We voiced our concerns to one of the staff members, she quickly solved the problem by accommodating us in the main dinning room. The staff was very good in all respects. Two qualities I look for in high end wait staff is how they pace the delivery of the various meal courses and their ability to anticipate a customers needs before the customer can ask. Your staff was excellent in this regard. The food quality was superb. Regards BobSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall it was a disappointment.NY123VIPDined on 5/19/2013Overall it was a disappointment. The ambiance and service was night but the food below average. Had pancakes with sour cherry sauce on top. Pancakes were hard and cold. Turkey bacon tasted very fowl. Guest complained of eggs being very spicy. Fresh orange juice was not freshly squeezed but company who provides it.Special Features:
- Never againLisaBVIPDined on 5/14/2013Very disappointed in my food experience here. I stay at the hotel for work several times a year. The restaurant continues to get worse each time I try it again. This will be the last time. My 22 year old foodie son could have done a better job with the menu, plating, and tastes. The wine list shrinks each time as well. The decor implies fine dining...don't be fooled.Special Features:
- Great dinningNateinVegasDined on 5/4/2013Great food. Over the top decor. The usual for Truimp. Prices are great, better than in Los Angeles place. Service was excellent, his servers are trained very well. They are the best at making your experience memoriable.Special Features:
- excellentjjohnnyDined on 5/2/2013Celebrated our anniversary, it was fantastic and the short rib was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was our first time at Trump.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2013It was our first time at Trump. It was my birthday. Very nice restaurant. Elegant, romantic booth for 2, and the food was beyond delicious. Totally enjoyable. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Food was really good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/13/2013Food was really good, but the service was really slow.
- Delicious food, beautifullyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013Delicious food, beautifully prepared. Quality service. Very nice ambiance. We'll be back.Special Features:
- We enjoy eating at DJT @ theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/31/2013We enjoy eating at DJT @ the Trump Hotel when visiting Las Vegas. We will definitely visit again although this time we were just a tad disappointed. 1. The Caprese Salad; they changed the way they prepare it; hopefully they will reconsider making it the way they did previously. 2. The bar is adjacent to the restaurant; this time the noise level was louder than we liked. The music was from the bar/lounge and it was somewhat distracting. The New York steaks are prepared perfectly.Special Features:
- wonderful Hotel,nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/16/2013wonderful Hotel,nice atmosphere for Breakfast. Looking forward to coming backSpecial Features:
- Poor..understatementmarkdm3VIPDined on 1/10/2013I was EXTREMELY disappointed and actually embarrased at the experience i had at this restaurant. A buffett with food that seemed had been sitting there for days. Could not believe this was the type of food offering at a Trump property. Had a breakfast meeting that was disappointing.
- DJTs was the perfect diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2013DJTs was the perfect dining experience bar none. The steak was done to perfection and literally melted in your mouth! The service was excellent and friendly. Everything was pristine. We have eaten here many, many times and DJTs NEVER disappoints!!!Special Features:
- The food was fabulous however,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012The food was fabulous however, taking into consideration that we expected the evening to be busy as it was NYE, for the price that we were automatically expected to pay for a set NYE menu, (which was not indicated to us in any prior communications with the restaurant), the service towards the end of the evening was lacking. We waited approx 1 hr for our main meal. We asked our waiter on several occasions, how much longer we were repeatedly told "only a few more minutes". At no point did he return to advise he had checked on progress or to give updated information. It was not until we advised that we would be leaving early that we were served. Perhaps a smaller gratuity expectation should have been considered to compensate for this.
- ExcellentSadieDined on 12/26/2012We had breakfast at DJT. It was classy, comfortable & relaxing. The service & food were excellent. We would definitely return to DJT on future trips to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- The Breakfast was wonderful,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2012The Breakfast was wonderful, displayed nicely and priced reasonable. There were several tiny individual glass jellies, honey and ketchup bottles on the table. It was a very nice touch. I was disappointed being served on plain white restaurant dishes. I thought in Trump Towers, the dishes would have been fine china trimmed in gold. The staff was perfect. The restaurant was spruced with simple holiday decor.Special Features:
- We were there last year forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012We were there last year for xmas dinner. The service was reasonable. This year it was horrid,rushed couldn't wait to get us out. It is too bad because the food was good, not as good as last year & reasonabley priced.
- Truly a class act!DominoDined on 11/22/2012We live in Summerlin and for the past 3 yrs we have dined here on special occasions or holidays. It is so romantic and intimate and we love the relaxed and private atmosphere. We will continue to do so and have told our closest friends about it. Thank you so much for creating this most enjoyable! Tom and Kitty DominoSpecial Features:
- Denny's Has Better Service!TonyOVIPDined on 11/12/2012Had very high expectations of this restaurant and the Trump Hotel. Unfortunately, they were not met. Service was incredibly slow; took 15 minutes just to get a cocktail, which we had to ask for. The waitress finally came around and went right into dinner orders. The restaurant was slow, so we were puzzled. I would HIGHLY recommend Sinatra at the Encore over DJT.
- We absolutely loved the ambience,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2012We absolutely loved the ambience, service, food quality and quantity. On a negative note the Salmon my girlfriend received was not cooked in the centre so she ate along the sides and was full before she had consumed the full entree. We mentioned it to the waitress and she commented that she would tell the cook. No follow up until we received the bill and was told she was going to give us one of our glasses of wine as compensation. I worked as a manager for Delta and we would have sent someone over to apologize immediately when we we're made aware of the problem. We would have comped the whole meal and even offered a desert or something as well. To wait roughly a half hour later and to be given a comp. on a glass of wine is pretty poor.Special Features:
- Great Lunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2012Becoming a regular lunch hangout, great to have a good lunch, good menu and be able to spend the time with your clientsSpecial Features:
- A great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012It was a beautiful resturant with gold on everything. I had the steak and my wife had penne pasta. Both were very very good. The service was spectacular.Special Features:
- Great romantic ambiance.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2012Great romantic ambiance. Servers were attentive, but not in your face.Special Features:
- A 40th BirthdatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012My husband and I dined at DJT for my 40th birthday celebration. It was the most romantic evening we shared the entire weekend I spent in Vegas. We were seated in a private area which enabled us to lose ourselves in the ambiance of the evening. The prices of the entree's were perfectly set for the well positioned patron....we definitely appreciated that. I will definitely dine again at DJT!!Special Features:
- Delicious! Outstanding ShortOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/23/2012Delicious! Outstanding Short Ribs, a delectable Watermelon Salad that I ordered again 3 days later at 8:00 a.m. in the morning for breakfast. A Greenwich Blues drink that was refreshing. Will definitely be back on my next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Very disappointingLisaBVIPDined on 7/29/2012Very disappointing meal...new chef we were told, too bad because we loved the food from the previous chef. Our fish entrees were over cooked, presentation was un imaginative, and the wine list was minimal and bad. What happened??Special Features:
- Was not particularly impressed.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2012Was not particularly impressed. Menu was limited. They were out of the filet minion and we had to settle for the rib eye (which was excellent). Pasta was average. But the salmon was great as well. They have dumped the fixed price menu. So likely to be more expensive now. Overall given the choices available in Vegas I would not say there is anything standout about this place.Special Features:
- My wife and I were in fromOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2012My wife and I were in from out of town, and asked friends for a reccomendation. I am very happy that DJT was reccomended, and even happier that it is where we made the reservation! We asked for one of the private alcove tables, and we enjoyed the privacy it gave..we were having a romantic anniversary dinner. Our server, Aaron, was wonderful! The food was top-notch, though at first I was a little worried that the portion sizes might leave me unfilled. Not to worry though, as we left satisfactorily full, and quite content. My wife chose the filet mignon with coconut shrimp appetizer, and was thrilled with the food quality. I ordered the crab cake appetizer and pan-seared scallops off the set price menu. Excellent choice!Special Features:
- Watch your credit card!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/30/2012My second visit was a total disaster....... the food was great, the wine was good, but because there were not that many patrons our business dinner keep getting interrupted by servers with nothing to do. Worse still............ they ran the charges THREE times on my credit card. When I called the manager was very unhelpful, and I was told that "it will all work out in the end". Eventually the charges did work out, but no thanks to the manager at DJTSpecial Features:
- Overall the dinning experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/18/2012Overall the dinning experience was Good. We had a nice provate both/table that was fantastic. The waiter was a little dry but ok. The food was good altough my main entree (Halibut) was over cooked. They had some good internationsal wines that we enjoyed.
- Watch out for the hidden charges!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/14/2012The food was good. The atmosphere was great. Everything was going well up to the point where my waiter added a $530 bottle of Opus One to my bill! It wasn't that he selected the wrong bottle, he added in my $50 bottle. I am sorry, but there is just NO EXCUSE FOR THAT. He told me he took it off my bill, but three days later, my bank still shows the full amount was charged.Special Features:
- Prix fixe was a great dealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/1/2012Prix fixe was a great deal three courses for $29.95. Could have had a little more inventive sides with the steak. Wasn't thrilled with fries. Great service,cool motif. Very TrumpSpecial Features:
- Nice atmosphere, nice staff,BettyCVIPDined on 5/1/2012Nice atmosphere, nice staff, good wines, mediocre food
- DJT first timersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/29/2012Food was good and the sevice was excellent I forgot our servers name but he and the staff were very attentive.Special Features:
- DJT is a bit off the strip,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2012DJT is a bit off the strip, but worth the walk. We loved being in a smoke free atmosphere. The food was great, and Harold the server was awesome! Definately would go again.Special Features:
- DJT is a rarity in Las Vegas.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/3/2012DJT is a rarity in Las Vegas. The food is very good, the ambiance is excellent, but the prices are far less than other comparable strip restaurants. Actually, there aren't many comparable strip restaurants because of Trump's unique non-gaming, non-hectic environment.Special Features:
- My wife and I ate in the barSonomacntyVIPDined on 3/26/2012My wife and I ate in the bar lounge area and ordered rasberry lemon drops. Great experience on all accounts!!
- Our first tie to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/15/2012Our first tie to the restaurant and if was very nie. I had the lamb chop covered with filo and it was delicious. Definitely will be returning.Special Features:
- Went for our Wedding AnniversaryWoodDined on 2/14/2012Went for our Wedding Anniversary and it was terrific! Very quiet and romantic. Felt like we were the only ones there and our Server was very nice and attentive.Special Features:
- I am sorry to have to giveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/29/2011I am sorry to have to give such a negative review to a restaurant we had so looked forward to dining in. The restaurant is beautiful but that is the only nice thing I can say. The service was nice enough but not enough to offset the tasteless, awful food. We chose the prix fix menu because the main courses we wanted were on it. Not sure if because we ordered from that menu that the food was so awful. I do not recommend this for someone looking for a nice dining experience. It was quite disappointing and I would never, ever consider going back. Why Donald Trump would let his name on this awful food is beyond me.....I thought he was more than just about great looks.Special Features: