DJ's Steakhouse-Jumers Casino and Hotel
777 Jumer Drive
Rock Island, IL 61201Neighborhood:
Rock Island, IL
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
DJ's Steakhouse-Jumers Casino and Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.jumerscasinohotel.com/
- Phone: 3097564773
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Shawn Timmerman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the rear of the restaurant, our private dining room features a full glass front partition allowing you to experience the ambiance of the restaurant while maintaining the solitude necessary for your private function. Reservations are first come first serve and there is no extra fee for usage.
- Private Party Contact: Stefanie DeHaven 3097564773
- Entertainment: Visit the Edje Nightclub located off our casino floor. Open Friday and Saturday with bands performing from 8pm - 12am. No cover. Must be 21 to enter.
- Cross Street: Highway 92 and Interstate 280 Exit 11A
- Public Transit: Jumer's Casino & Hotel is stop number 19 on route 40 with MetroLink Transit. We do provide shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Parking is located outside the casino or in an adjoining parking garage. Valet services also available.
A word from DJ's Steakhouse-Jumers Casino and Hotel
DJ's Steakhouse located in Jumer's Casino & Hotel features gourmet steaks and seafood. The cozy and sophisticated ambiance is perfect for a special occasion or for no reason at all. Come try our award winning steakhouse one of the best the Quad Cities has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
DJ's Steakhouse-Jumers Casino and Hotel - Best Restaurants in Rock Island, IL ›
DJ's Steakhouse-Jumers Casino and Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (20)romantic (11)notable wine list (7)fit for foodies (6)vibrant bar scene (3)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and decided to go to DJ's Steakhouse at jumers. We were satisfied with the meal. We both had steaks which were cooked as ordered. The baked potatoe and asparagus were excellent. We skipped dessert but the waiter surprised us with a decorated plate of cheesecake wishing us a happy anniversary. Will go there again.Special Features:
- Outstandinggh7890Dined on 9/24/2014Great cuts of meat cooked to perfection......................,,..,,,,.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food with a waitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/10/2014Food was very good I had the lamb and my mom had the prime rib. We both enjoyed our meals. The atmosphere is nice . Small restaurant so wasn't too noisy . But Djs seems understaffed , each time we come it's almost an hour wait for our food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything slowDjs926Dined on 8/30/2014Not sure of reason, but everything here was slow. Took 10-15 minutes to see our waiter. Gave him complete order at once, waited 10-15 minutes for drinks. Soup came right away, then over 30 minutes for food to arrive. Never saw waiter for second drink, and never offered apology for long wait. Food was very good. Apparently, they have no one to bus tables. No one ever picked up our dirty dishes, nor cleaned the other tables around us. Noticed no bus personnel in breakfast restaurant either.Special Features:
- Nice Restaurant Prices Too Highdlm1266Dined on 7/26/2014We actually had a coupon for this restuarant and were visiting over the weekend and decided to try it. My hustand and I both had the Caesar salad with parmesan crisp and pork chops. No drinks, no desert and the bill was OVER $83!!! While the food was very good, the portions are VERY small, with the pork chop being about 6 oz. To be honest, I probably could cook the same meal at home for less than one third the price. The entire restaurant consists of 16 tables and a bar area. It is very dark inside and the server was very brusk with us and was dismissive after we refused dessert (which consisted of all cube-like items and also was very small). Save your money and go to the buffet at the casino, which is a much better value.
- not what i expectedljaay58Dined on 7/13/2014They were having problems cooking items to proper temperature. Which should not happen at a steakhouse of this caliber. If it had not been for our server Larry it would have been a disaster.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as last yearGolffanDined on 7/12/2014Went last year for anniversary and was very good. This year service was extremely slow and unorganized, food was only slightly warm and waiter seemed to have too many tables and was overwhelmed. John Deere Classic weekend so possibly more patrons than normal but should have brought in more staff. Had decent selection of food and was seated at our reservation time. Wine list given had three of the 10 wines were not available. Waiter did suggest couple wines not on the list which were pretty good. By the time we received our food we were not very hungry but food was not hot anyway. My husband sent his steak back to get warmed up but it came back just as cold as before. No manager came to our table to ask how we liked our dinner.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014We sat at a table facing the door to the kitchen. Watching the door open and close all night. Maybe try to hide the door from view.Special Features:
- Special occasions and celebrationsbbqguyDined on 6/24/2014This restaurant was really good on serving food, its presentation and options on the menu.Special Features:
- The following 54 reviews are from the DJ's Steakhouse-Jumers Casino and Hotel reviews archive.
- Nice setting.Could be romantic.NYMikeDined on 6/11/2014Great meal would like to eat there again. Our whole party had a good time. Will likley come back with my family and friends,.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jumers DJ's Steakhouse.LisamdDined on 5/25/2014Service was excellent. Food was over-the-top fabulous!!! Great night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Atmosphere!CasinoKingDined on 4/19/2014This was the first time we visited DJ's and I came away impressed! Price-wise, the menu is a little on the higher end, but it's easy to see why. The food was delicious and the service was excellent! The booths are very neat and comfortable, which provided an excellent spot for a romantic dinner. I would highly recommend DJ's to anyone looking for a great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday ExperienceCozmoDined on 3/25/2014The food was fantasic! I would recommend DJs to everyone. The atmosphere was good, This is my 4th time there and I enjoy it every time me and my husband go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make sure you have lots of time.becwDined on 3/21/2014DJ's offers a very nice dining experience. We have been there a number of times. . . just have to remember this is NOT a fast food restaurant. We have had few occasions when our food was not at the appropriate temperature OR the steak was not quite as it had been ordered. It is a pricey restaurant.. .we reserve it for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No so hotDisappointedDined on 3/8/2014The prime rib skewered appetizer was barely warm. My prime rib was very good and my friend did not care for his. My mashed potatoes were barely warm. The bread was very good. The waiter was extremely friendly and did his job well.
- less then stellerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/5/2014The food was cold and bland if I pay 41.00 for a sreak it better blow my mind .nedless to say it didn't I would go back back if u payed me too service was slow and kept forgetting my drink.over all a huge disappointment for the money we spent I could have stayed home and made killer steaks for a family of 8
- Restaurant week took us thereCoupleInQCDined on 2/28/2014DJ's never entered into my mind until this past week, as I think Bass Street to be all the steakhouse one needs in the QC. The Quad Cities Convention and Visitor's Bureau had a Restaurant Week, and DJ's was one involved. So, we tried it. We dined a bit early, 5pm, and it was not full by any means. Maybe a third of the tables occupied. The wait staff was extremely attentive, and the appetizers came out in short order(French Onion soup for my lady friend and a caeser salad for me) It was the best caeser that I've had, and was served in a huge cheese tuile. The French Onion was good as well. We both had the prime rib, and while a bit overcooked, was good, but not excellent. Dessert was a high point as well. Not the best in the QC, but solidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedLisaDined on 2/26/2014It cost 88.00 for me and a 12 year old, we have received better quality and service for a lot cheaper! It took a while to get our billSpecial Features:
- Way too pricey for mediocrityOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/22/2014Unfortunately this restaurant is not what it was or what it could be. This should and could be a place where food is a "wow" especially at the prices charged for a casino restaurant. Comes up short. Hard working wait staff appears undermanned; too many comments to other tables overheard that "your meal should be out shortly". Food is average tasting and not comparable to prices being charged, especially since everything al a carte. Players buffet better tasting and better quality than their high end restaurant. Unless changes made, sorry won't be back.
- DinnerTimothyDined on 2/22/2014The food and service were both excellent and the casino noise did not impact the restaurant at all. But it would be nice if they required a dress code of some sort as people came in for dinner wearing Tshirts and hockey jerseys. Seemed to take away from the quality of the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakAcascoDined on 2/15/2014The food was very good. Only wish they had more of a variety of food. Like Mac and cheese with no crab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!Tim14Dined on 2/14/2014This was the best place I have ever been for a romantic dinner. It was Valentine's Day plus my anniversary and the mood was wonderful!! Thank you to Jumer's! The setting was spectacular and the food was perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the trip to JumersValentinesDinnerAtJumersDined on 2/14/2014We had a good time at Jumers for Valentines Dinner. Had fun playing the solts and won some money. Service at DJ's was great, diinks were great, wine was great, wife's salmon was great. My scollops were overcooked and way to salty. Wait staff was so nice I didn't want to tell her how bad they were. Will go for one of the steaks next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat was deliciousPunkintrainDined on 2/1/2014We were very satisfied with our steak and prime rib. The sides were horrible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced salty foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014Steak was way too salty. Other tables complained about it too. One table had over $100 of food taken off of their bill. Way overpriced for what you get. $9 lobster bisque soup appeared to be the same that you can get on their players club buffet. Won't be going back. Service extremely slow.
- Not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/11/2014Expensive steaks that were not prepared properly. Slow and lousy service when they were not busy at all. Over priced, under cooked, and slow service pretty much sums it up. I won't be back!
- New Year's Eve MenudinesalotDined on 12/31/2013We had a party of 6 and all of us were very dissapointed with the limited New Year's Eve menu we had to choose from that night. We all would have rather ordered off the regular menu, but that was unavailable for the night. If we had known that, we would have went somewhere else. I would say that the chef's amuse was delicious, grits and shrimp. Almost all of us ordered the prime rib, mine was well done and didn't even resemble prime rib, or taste like it. It was a very dry thin tough peice of meat. They did not offer any Auju, I asked for some and the chef had to go see if the buffet restraunt next door had some because it wasn't on their menu for the night. Pretty silly when prime rib was one of the 3 choices, it was awful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New Year.rockyr49Dined on 12/31/2013New Years Eve 2013. We started with a bottle of Riesling. It was great. The appetizer was shrimp and grits. I'm not a big grit guy, but these were amazingly tasty. My wife had the wedge salad. She said it to was great. I had a very nice lobster bisque. It too was really good. The main course for her was caramel glazed salmon with goat cheese risotto. Anyone who has ever tried to make risotto knows how difficult it can be to get right. This was perfect. The salmon was cooked just right. I had prime rib. You can't go wrong there. Desert was a caramel cheese cake. All in all it was one of the better meals we have had. Is it pricey? Yep. But you have to pay for the best and we will go back. My compliments to the chef and the staff. Great job.Special Features:
- SplendidxteresaxDined on 11/19/2013Chose DJ's to celebrate a birthday and a house closing. Couldn't have been more perfect, from the waitress to the divine food. Even a special dessert for both occasions! We will definitely be back again and again. Food is visually stimulating and orally divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerVinnieDined on 11/9/2013it was good as always, steak melted in your mouth, king crab legs were good but skimpySpecial Features:
- Food just okJUMERS2Dined on 11/8/2013Steak was just fair - nothing to want to go back for. Baked Potato was at least done with no scorched and reheated on like last time. Scallops were ok, need to be done a little more Need to have other options other than Lamb........spicy ribs........Special Features:
- Horrible -JUMERS2Dined on 10/4/2013My husband and I go to DJ's at least once a month of not twice a month. The potatoes could not be eaten, they were either sitting in the stove or rebaked - it was scorched tasting, real dark in color and coming away from the skin that was tough. Enough butter or sour cream could not even begin to help it. The steaks came with blood running out. The wait staff is very friendly and try to accommodate.Special Features:
- Excellent HideawayOasisDined on 9/25/2013This is a excellent hideaway, set apart from the Casino, you can enjoy a romantic evening, then hase some fun of your own choosing, The food was amazing and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Not high cuisineExpectsmoreDined on 9/21/2013DJ's has an opportunity to offer fine dining to the Midwest. They fall flat with bland options and flavor combinatins that don't make sense. They have high prices and everything is ala cart. Chocolate creme brûlée is definitely one to avoid. Server was very good
- Celebration Spot!Finochio4Dined on 9/21/2013If you are looking for a great restaurant to celebrate a special occasion I suggest that you check out DJ's Steakhouse! The wine was amazing paired with my 8oz fillet and mashed potatoes that you are sure to love. While celebrating our wedding anniversary there were a number of things to LOVE about this place. First of all our waitress was very attentive, kind, courteous and in my opinion heads and shoulders above most. She surprised us with a creative decorated plate of dessert to indulge as we finished our last drink for the evening. It was almost like she could read our every thought about the evening, level of service, etc. We would definitely go back and I would highly recommend this restaurant to my family and friends!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband's birthdaylove2dineDined on 8/22/2013This was our first time eating at DJ's and we were not disappointed with our experience. The food was excellent and our waitress made the meal delightful. My husband was given a special desert since it was his birthday and it was wonderful. We will definitely eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually very very good. SaladLovetodineoutDined on 7/25/2013Usually very very good. Salad had too much dressing and toppings overwhelmed. Looked to be thrown together. Steak was fantastic! Serving sizes have gotten smaller, but still something that can be shared. Menu changed and dishes did not seem as special. Beautiful surroundings. Normally a very classy place. Maybe a bad night? Truthfully...for the high prices you would expect something special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- above and beyondsteveDined on 7/12/2013Out for our 5 yr anniversary Krisa took exceptional care of our table. Even surprised us with dessert. When we came down we were havi g a small issue with our room she also went to check and ensure that would be resolved before we returned to the room. Wonderful enviornment food was great at about $60 each I can't complain on the cost either. Excellent get away that's for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold potatoesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2013My blackened NY Strip was yummy but my potatoes were cold it was the special that night I told the waitress she checked it out and I also told her not to bring any out so I just ate my steak and your fabulous breads. Our waitress was great she gave me a free dessert for the cold potatoes.
- Best Fine dining in the QCAOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/6/2013We've eaten twice at DJ's steakhouse. The food is FABULOUS!! I had the glazed salmon with crab risotto and my dinner companion had the scallops. The lobster bisque is also really yummy. Reservations are a must on the weekend. If you can save room for dessert, they're beautiful. Dj's is quickly becoming the the best fine dining in the QCA.Special Features: