Divino Wine & Dine
2315 N Murray Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Divino Wine & Dine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.divinomke.com/
- Phone: (414) 212-2222
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Saturday: 4:00pm-12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm-11:00pm
Lunch: Saturday-Sunday: 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering menu available upon request. Options can be tailor made for any occasion. Special requests can be honored, gluten-free options available. 48 hour notice required.
- Entertainment: Live jazz every Thursday, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Cross Street: North Avenue
- Public Transit: Bus line 21 runs East and West on North Avenue, stop is 1/2 a block from Divino.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Street parking available. Paid lot and public parking lot located across the street. Private lot behind building available after 5:00pm.
A word from Divino Wine & Dine
Divino Wine & Dine is conveniently located on Milwaukee's East Side. Our welcoming atmosphere can accommodate a variety of occasions from date night to rehearsal party, graduation to retirement. Our menu is filled with many family favorites as well as specialty items, not easy to compare. The pizza recipe has been perfected over 35 years, hand-tossed, home-made and mouth-watering. It doesn't stop there! The wine list has something for everyone. Whether your palate prefers Italian wines or West Coast vines, we've got what your looking for. Lots to choose from by the glass or bottle, house selections starting at $5/glass and $25/bottle. Tuesdays are half price bottles of wine. Come in and try something from the top shelf without hurting your wallet. Maybe beer is more up your alley? Choose from over 50 beers in our selection that span the globe. On Wednesdays all the beer is half off. Think of us before the game, or after the show.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Divino Wine & Dine - Best Restaurants in Milwaukee ›
Divino Wine & Dine reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (26)fit for foodies (16)romantic (13)good for groups (12)late-night find (11)special occasion (10)great for outdoor dining (9)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (3)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- This is our ALWAYS "go to" PlacecathdavVIPDined on 11/15/2014This is one of our favorite Milwaukee Restaurants. Service and Food always consistent. Open late in case you want something after a show or a movie. I am in love with their meatballs. Not that I am a major Spaghetti and meatballs person but I will not miss these meatballs when I am there. I have tried others and there is no comparison. This is a friendly place that deserves HIGH RATINGS. Don't miss their egglplant either!!Special Features:
- Great dinner out!CarolKDined on 11/15/2014The food was truly outstanding. My dad and brother raved about the salmon -- my brother, who is a pescatarian, said it was probably the best salmon he's ever had. My shrimp scampi was amazing. Portion sizes were very generous - the chicken parmesan could have probably fed three people! Definitely going back....again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerAugustDined on 11/14/2014Great drinks , food and service ,Mario is the best!!!
- Delicious and I'll be returningMelissdelishDined on 11/9/2014The food was great, it was the first time we've been there so it was hard to choose. They have mezza portions as well as the full entree which is very nice. Ordered delivery pizza once from here, The Palermo pizza, it was very good and this first meal in the restaurant I ended up ordering the White Pizza Neapolitan(YUM) and my husband had the special, Wild Boar from Texas in a ragú and noodles. And the tiramisu for dessert; different but amazing, one of my favorites ever. I love a calm restaurant, there was music (loved every song) but we could easily communicate with the server, and my husband and I could have a conversation. (I'm tired of the restaurants that try to act like a club...)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good food, great valueMakingmehungryDined on 11/8/2014We were very pleased by our first visit. Upon recommendation of waiter, I had the chicken spedini. Quite tasty! Good portion size, with a small but appropriate side of homemade pasta. Also tried the Sicilian Meatloaf. Delish! Entrees come with soup or salad. Salad is a bit more than just lettuce, plus homemade dressing! Good service, tasty food and really great prices. We will be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/8/2014Excellent food and service at this neighborhood gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacebrpwiDined on 10/31/2014Awesome food across the board! Very good pizza. Good service. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I was looking forWismodelguyDined on 10/25/2014I was looking for a nice, casual Italian/pizza place to meet a friend. Divino's was perfect. Food very good, we had pizza of course, and next time will try one of their evening specials. Atmosphere very good- not loud, not a tomb. Cozy and not cramped. Location great. Lots of college students in the area but this isn't necessarily a student hang-out. (BTW, I'm 50+.) I even got lucky and parked 40 feet from the door. The owners and staff were welcoming and terrific. Service was efficient and down-home friendly. We enjoyed the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/24/2014Nice neighrborhood restaurant with a viriety of Italian dishes. Out reservation time was at 7:30 and we were seated immediately by a gracious host. Service was rather slow due to "bigger tables that were seated ahead of you".... , although there was plenty of staff avalable. Eggplant strips were good. Entrees were good however I felt the tomato sauce lacked any flavor or seasoning. One of my pet peeves in any restaurant is why go through the trouble of making a delicious compound butter, then serve it with cold sliced bread? We weren't offered any dessert choices which we would have selected one, .
- First time impressionsSliverDined on 10/17/2014Following open table and trip advisor reviews, we found this restaurant to be warm and inviting. A small Palermo Pizza for an appetizer worked well with two pasta entrées, ravioli and Alfredo. The house Chianti was quite good! We will be back with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should have eaten here long ago.floydsterVIPDined on 10/11/2014Can't believe we just found this excellent restaurant. Very good Italian food at reasonable prices with a very pleasant décor. Pro waiters remind me of the Berghoff in Chicago.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian, and house wineQueenOfComfortDined on 10/5/2014Divino served our party of three outstanding Italian dinners, and a smooth Pinot Noir house wine that we want to track down for home use. Divino always provides charming and friendly service. We will definitely be back. (Nightfall Classic Pinot Noir, 2012, California)Special Features:
- JohnnyVIPDined on 9/22/2014Great atmosphere for late night desserts. We celebrated a birthday and the staff was more than friendly and we felt quite welcomed!!Special Features:
- First TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014This was our first time here, we were greeted enthusiastically and felt at home right away. Excellent waiter and food. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Excellent!DinereaterDined on 9/13/2014Been coming here for years. Never fails to disappoint me! One of the best pizza places in Milwaukee if you ask me. Atmosphere is great, and the food is even betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza and a movieMilwjoyceDined on 8/20/2014We love to stop in for pizza and a glass of wine before a movie at the Oriental. The staff is always attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selection of meals!lewiDined on 8/16/2014It was hard to make a choice. The restaurant was quieter than usual thanks to the addition of outside seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as Always!FavplaceDined on 8/1/2014Divino's is fabulous. Great pizza and entrees and at decent prices. Service is great. A great value. We are regulars of this restaurant and would be lost if it closed!Special Features:
- The following 27 reviews are from the Divino Wine & Dine reviews archive.
- Great Dinner!!!RootieDined on 7/27/2014My Mom and I went to Divino for her birthday Dinner before a concert, and had a great time. The Service was friendly, and knowledgeable of all the food and drinks. This is one of the only places that you can get half orders of most of their dinners/pastas. We were able to try and share a lot of different things this way. We had Beef Spedini, and Shrimp Scampi. Both were outstanding. The sauce on the scampi was lick your plate worthy! We also ordered a small pizza, which I say is one of my top 5 pizza's ever. We will be back of course.Special Features:
- You have to try thishate2cookVIPDined on 7/17/2014Italian at it's best. Excellent food and service.Special Features:
- The best!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014This is our favorite restaurant! Perfect for a family gathering!Special Features:
- Never DisappointsKristenDined on 7/11/2014We love this neighborhood Italian restaurant so much. The salad is lovely - not iceberg lettuce like other places. Fresh veggies, great pasta, nice employees, and the owner at the front of the house reminds me of a sweet Italian mom welcoming you into her home. Tarragon butter with the fresh bread was a lovely touch! Reasonable prices, too. We frequent this place for many reasons, and never leave disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well...PhyreVIPDined on 6/28/2014Upon our arrival, there was a huge group there. On the good side, the food was great. My party had the meat arancini for an appetizer and the half portions of the beef spedini and ravioli. Unfortunately, I believe we were supposed to have salad with our dinner, which we did receive. I think it was due to the huge group being there. It was also due to this huge group that it took awhile before our food came out. The server was initially inattentive, but then after the problems with the food, we saw him more frequently. In fact, they offered a free glass of wine or dessert as a result of the food being slow. Despite problems out of his control, he was very good. We decided to take the dessert, which was the cannoli, which I recommend.Special Features:
- Great pizza!MilwjoyceDined on 6/25/2014I have dined at Divinos half a dozen times and always get the pizza although my friends love the Italian meatloaf.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhilDined on 6/6/2014Love this restaurant.Food is always great and dependable! Excellent neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:
- A great findLeoJDined on 6/1/2014We recently rediscovered Divino. It has opened in what used to be the Palermo Villa, which was one of our favorite restaurants. The decor has been updated.The menu retains many of the our favorite items. Some people who were connected with Palermo before have purchased the restaurant.The wait staff is friendly and knowledgeable.The pizza is great and the meals that I have had (eggplant, manicotti, puttanesca, and minestrone soup) have always been hot and tasty. I went recently with a group of friends on a Sunday night. It was not crowded or noisy.I have been there when it was full and the noise is muffled by the carpet and pictures on the wall. My group was happy with the service, the noise level and the food and vowed to return again.Special Features:
- PhilDined on 5/31/2014Great "neighborhood restaurant". Always really good italian food.Special Features:
- No showxicanodekcDined on 5/30/2014Despite accepting my noon reservation for Friday, 5/30, the restaurant was not open.
- NjoyDiningVIPDined on 5/25/2014Very small restaurant. Sausage and peppers appetizer was delicious. The soup of the day which was an Italian egg drop soup was lick the bowl good. Everyone in our party of 4 thought their entree was just "ok". We had pesto pasta, salmon, the beef and chicken spedini.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!HungryWargin58Dined on 5/24/2014If your looking for an awesome Italian restaurant you just found it! Divino has great food at a reasonable price. The staff is wonderful too!Special Features:
- old favorite with new twisthate2cookVIPDined on 5/18/2014Dont miss the east side spot. lots of dishes that we have had for years with new twisit. Excellent personal serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto BeneOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014U order it and IT IS GREAT. Service outstanding owners treat U like familySpecial Features:
- an enjoyable experienceDorkyVIPDined on 5/16/2014I picked this off Open Table, wanted to try somewhere new; had a great waiter and both our meals were really good; would definitely make a return trip; also honored my request for a boothSpecial Features:
- Italian dining at it's bestCathDined on 4/26/2014It's the best Italian meal we've had in some time. Every one of the dishes that were ordered by our group of 4 were delicious. And the hostess was delightful - old school family friendliness. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic foodlewiDined on 4/26/2014The food here has always been good. The problem is deciding which selection to order. I like the fact that many items are available as full or half potions which is great for someone like me who likes leftovers. The prices are very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Great service, Great plOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014Truly a great experience, the food was amazing, and the service was also perfect, very quick to seat and help you order but not overwhelming. Also I was surprised when the check came at how low it was, I have paid more at applebees and olive garden, anf they dont come close to the class or sophistication of hereSpecial Features:
- Michelle's birthdayRuthieDined on 4/11/20146 of us dined at Divino for a special birthday celebration and everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food Reasonably PricedKristenDined on 4/4/2014Great Classic Italian food at a reasonable price. I can't complain!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Neighborhood "go to" placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014My wife and I love Divino's. We make it a regular pre movie dinner stop. The greeters are always friendly, the wait staff attentive and friendly and the Neopolitan White Pizza is outstanding.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/20142nd time and even better. Staff is very welcoming. Waitress was wonderful. Best pizza I've ever had. Nice portions too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.