160 Giralda Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
PeruvianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.divinoceviche.com/
- Phone: 7863603775x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 12:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Seafood, Peruvian
- Executive Chef: Christian Encalada
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Divino Ceviche
Divino Ceviche offers an excellent fusion of Peruvian gastronomy; combining the traditional ingredients and signature techniques with a modern touch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Divino Ceviche reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (6)late-night find (3)good for groups (3)hot spot (2)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- great service and presentationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014loved the quality of dishes served beautifully prepped and seasoned. The salmon was perfect and all the appetizers were delicious. love the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FIRST TIME AND WILL RETURNSHARPKNIFEVIPDined on 8/30/2014The food was excellent and worth trying. Overlook the restaurant's size and a little noisy. Well worth going to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodVepicis19VIPDined on 8/14/2014The best peruvian food with a touch of gourmet. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ceviche second to noneBokiDined on 8/9/2014Ceviche second to none this was exceptional food tasting night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peruvian with a twist, but...ADiscerningTravelerVIPDined on 8/1/2014Three of us went there for diner this evening. It had been recommended for the food and the twist with which the plates were prepared and served. We ordered the fried yucca balls and two of the cold potato appetizers. all of them were brought quickly and the taste was phenomenal. The server, Julian, was very attentive and ever present. What made the experience rather negative was the loud entertainer and the choice of music to play. The speakers were set rather high and her voiced carried above those of the guests trying to have a conversation. An entertainer in a setting such as this should be mindful that people don't JUST go there to listen to her, but rather to dine and have good conversation, and music shouldn't be intrusive.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/30/2014The food was great and the presentation was great. Quality in a small restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Divino Ceviche reviews archive.
- MariaDined on 6/21/2014Ambiance was great. Even had live music. Wine list was hit or miss and food was pretty interesting. Overall a nice night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little place!SisinmiamiDined on 6/21/2014Menu had a variety of choices. Ambiance was good. I liked the guitar player while having dinner on a Saturday night. Service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place train your waitersbigguyVIPDined on 6/13/2014Your food is fabulous, and your waitresses are very kknd, but they need to be trained on the food service and dining experience. We brought out own bottle of wine and it took me asking her to open the bottle 3 times. She kept asking us for our main order but did not come by to check on us. Your place has great potencial, but the service is key. Good luck, we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome FoodVepicis19VIPDined on 6/13/2014This is so far the best Peruvian Food I've tried. The mini lomito con tacu tacu is awesome. The trilogia de causas is divine. The tequeños de lomo great. And the arroz con marisco to die. Is small place the servers need a to be more accurate. But great food makes up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Peruvian1morefoodieVIPDined on 5/11/2014Excellent food and reasonably priced, considering the area. Great selection of ceviches and excellent parihuela! Friendly service as well. A winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.