One Robinson Plaza
Pittsburgh, PA 15205Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 4127221555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Mike Campbell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Ditka's Pittsburgh. Book your next Private Dinning event with us.
- Private Party Contact: Julie Warman 4129910479
A word from Ditka's Restaurant
Ditka"s Hospitality is what makes Ditka's a special place. The goal of our restaurant's staff is simply "to have the guest want to return." They do this by making people feel welcome and cared for all the while looking for opportunities to create a "Ditka's Experience."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ditka's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)notable wine list (45)good for groups (44)romantic (35)great for lunch (30)fit for foodies (29)hot spot (17)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (14)great for brunch (9)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Celebratory dinner datesarahkgDined on 8/29/2014Beautiful presentation of the Bruschetta. Mouth watering steaks. Great service, prompt and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but. . .DavidHDined on 8/26/2014The steaks were fantastic. Service was very, very slow at first. 10 minutes to place a drink order, with another waitstaff member. When we got our drinks, we were ready to order, the waitstaff put our drinks down and walked away, even with our menu's closed.Special Features:
- awesomeramboDined on 8/15/2014Ditkas is awesome, a little pricey but worth it. Fish dishes are as good as the steaks. Wine list is extensive. Something for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ditkasditkasDined on 8/9/2014Went out to celebrate my boyfriends 25th birthday service was great although my chicken dinner I was very unhappy with very bland. Boyfriends steak dinner was great!Special Features:
- Next time I would get the primesteveVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had a choice of prime steak or the choice grade I guess. Next time we would get the prime. Speaking of prime, three of us wanted the prime rib and they were out of it by 830 on a Friday night. Poor planning if you ask me. We go here about 4 times per year and it is a good place and we would rate it an 8.5 out of ten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time!Luv2eatDined on 7/30/2014We had a great time, the food was great! Everyone was nice & friendly! Next time I must save room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as UsualJG01VIPDined on 7/29/2014The Filet was perfect with great flavor. Busy night but they got us straight in.Special Features:
- ...not disappointedPickyeaterDined on 7/26/2014Found this restaurant on-line; read great reviews and booked for special Saturday dinner. We were not disappointed: expansive menu full of delights, attentive and friendly service, each meal (filet mignon and two different fish choices) was scrumptious! The waiter even explained how they make their Long Island iced teas, which were the best we'd ever had. A tad expensive, but well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner OutRichDined on 7/20/2014The prime rib was excellent, but unfortunately, the filet was somewhat tough; certainly did not justify its' price.Special Features:
- Favorite PlacePGHgirlDined on 7/19/2014The food and service is wonderful. It is also a nice place to eat for holidays. Their Thanksgiving menu is awesome. The amount of food is great for the price. I highly recommend getting the turtle sundae for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- specialdinnerDined on 7/19/2014The food and service was excellent. There was a wide range for the food selections, the portions was generous and the service was prompt. The bar experience was not good, as the drink had to be returned. The ginger ale used in the drink was "flat" and ruined the whole drink. A different drink was ordered without the ginger ale and was served quickly.Special Features:
- Anniversary 43LetsG0Qu1psDined on 7/17/2014This was our second visit to Ditka's in Robinson. Each was outstanding. Everything was as expected from a high end restaurant. The food was superb. Ryan was our waiter and he and all of the staff were warm, attentive and immediately responsive. We've already recommended Ditka's to friends and we will be back often. Bill and Debbie DiBenedettoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerfoamprofDined on 7/11/2014Thought we'd try Ditka's Pittsburgh instead of Ruth's Chris or Morton's for a special occasion. Made reservations for a Friday Night. Got seated immediately. Service was great. Nice wine list. Nice sized salads. Caprese was big for the $. Prime Rib was excellent. Got it medium rare, even at 9:00 pm. My wife's 10 oz. Filet Mignon seemed small - not impressed. Sides are huge, and worth the $. Overall a pleasant experience. No kids, which was a real bonus. Quiet and good ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014First time there, everything was excellent!!! Would definitely go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for dinnerSTLSteveDined on 7/9/2014Met a colleague there for a business dinner and the food, ambiance and service were great. Price is reasonable and the steak I ordered was cooked exactly as I like it. Keep up the good work.
- A Great Night OutSweetyAlDined on 7/8/2014I had made a reservation for a night out for a Great steak dinnner with friends of mine. The waitress was very good and was very on top of the menu. It was are 1st time here. Had the Red Coachs wine with my dinner. I had the 12oz prime rib with mushrooms. Which was just Outsatanding. The only thing is I wish I got the Bigger size up. Haha. Will be back again. Was worth the hour drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great service.PGHKID59Dined on 7/8/2014Had an important client in town for a business meeting. He had never been to a Ditka's before and was just very impressed with the quality of our dinner and the excellent service we had for Ron...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationcelebrating4lifeDined on 7/5/2014Our dinner meals were delicious. Service was great, however, the key lime pie was too sweet. The lighting was a bit too dim for our taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always coldOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/3/2014We enjoy going but it is always freezing there in the summer. They have the A/C set so low it's uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 976gjs976Dined on 6/24/2014i say special occasion because to me its an expense to go to a steak house..if i could afford i would go every other week or sooner!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must eat.eronhcDined on 6/21/2014Excellent service, wonderful food. A great place for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedKat21Dined on 6/21/2014We didn't know what to expect, but the food was amazing. I got the sea bass, it has the perfect mix of vegetable underneath and the glaze on the fish was so tasty. My husband got the hangar steak, he loved it. Perfectly charred and cooked to right temp. The dessert, the turtle sundae, was decadent, highly recommend!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014Was in the area for business and had heard about Ditka`s. Found it to be very business oriented. We ordered the crab cake appetizer which was one of the best crab cakes I have ever had. We both ordered the Filets and they were both very tender but were both overcooked and tasted kind of bland. All things considered, it was a pleasant experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Ditka'stunapopDined on 6/18/2014The food was great from the start and the service was second to none. We were given a choice of tables and the pace of the service let us enjoy the evening. We had steak, the prime filet and the Delmonico and they were cooked to perfection. The sides were generous and desserts were wonderful. We will be returning. Traveled over 100 miles and will be making the trip again.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceNumber1Dined on 6/15/2014We celebrated Father's Day at Ditkas! The oysters on half shell and calamari appetizers were so fresh and tasty. Our meals, steaks, crab, pork chops, jalapeno hash brown sides, caprese salad, wedge salad, Ditkas salad....ALL were just perfect. Our wait staff extremely professional. Perfect timing between drinks, appetizers, salad, dinner...dessert. We were not rushed to leave and friendly smiling staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for every Occasion!JessicaVIPDined on 6/15/2014Ditka's isn't all about steak! The steak is great. But so is everything else! The atmosphere is fantastic. Service was on top of everything. I definitely recommend going to Ditka's for every occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Enjoyed ourselves celebrated Fathers Day early. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traditional Steak HousesteakDined on 6/8/2014Very consistent which is something you always want. Love the coffee rubbed ribeye. Mac & cheese excellent. Nice atmosphere decent wine list. The employees all speak very highly of Mr. Ditka which I respect. It shows with the service - well trained which makes it an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate here!bnnttDined on 6/7/2014Great restaurant for celebrating an occasion as well as just going for lunch or dinner with friends. Food is amazing and service is hard to beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big fan of Ditka's!Cookieman31Dined on 5/30/2014My family and I have always had enjoyable experiences @ Ditka's.Special Features:
- Good food!AndreaDined on 5/28/2014Love the fish at this place! Tried several fish dishes and have never been disappointed! I've been told by fellow dinners that the ribs are also good! Yummy fresh salads and great service! Comfortable relaxing atmosphere. Great place to enjoy with a group of friends or that special person!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Normally Very Good.JWDALTONVIPDined on 5/27/2014Normally Ditka's is very good and the steaks are cooked perfectly. This time was not up to par, I was on business so I did not make a fuss. The steak was very, very well done when ordered medium. That should never happen with a $50.00 steak.Special Features:
- Ditka'sAnniversaryDinnerDined on 5/25/2014My wife and I had dinner at Ditka's for our wedding anniversary and while the atmosphere and wine were very good, our dinners were not. Our steaks were over cooked and the bake potato was dry. For the price that you pay there, there should be more attention to the quality of the meals. I must say I have had better steaks at much less expensive restaurants.Special Features:
- chrisa13chrisa13Dined on 5/23/2014always excellent service and great food...even if your stopping by just for a quick drink and appetizers!Special Features:
- Our 50th Wedding AnniversaryJerrShar50Dined on 5/23/2014We were looking for a quiet place for just the two of us to enjoy our 50th wedding anniversary. Ditka's delivered!! From the greeting at the door, to the prompt likeable waiter, the food and the complimentary small desert and champagne toast, it all worked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ditka's doesn't disappoint.VfromAustinDined on 5/21/2014What a great place for a business dinner. I don't eat beef very often, but if all beef tasted like Ditka's melt-in-your-mouth filets, I would eat it every day! Salad was great, dessert was tasty and beautifully presented. Nice ambiance too. A real winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big appetites welcomeCares4foodDined on 5/18/2014Great steakhouse for any occasion. Portions are large for the guys in your group. Service was great!CaresSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!RockyDined on 5/12/2014Love Ditka's ! Would ask anyone that had not tried it to give them a chance. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- appetizer heavenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2014The pot roast nachos are exceptional and a great way to start a dinner. And the deserts are a wonderful finishSpecial Features:
- The following 702 reviews are from the Ditka's Restaurant reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/29/2014Front reception staff not smiling, but looked disgruntled that our group decided to dine at Ditka's. A lot of eye rolling was observed.