One Robinson Plaza
Pittsburgh, PA 15205Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (412) 722-1555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Mike Campbell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Ditka's Pittsburgh. Book your next Private Dinning event with us.
- Private Party Contact: Julie Warman 4129910479
A word from Ditka's Restaurant
Ditka"s Hospitality is what makes Ditka's a special place. The goal of our restaurant's staff is simply "to have the guest want to return." They do this by making people feel welcome and cared for all the while looking for opportunities to create a "Ditka's Experience."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ditka's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
161 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (102)good for groups (53)romantic (52)notable wine list (51)fit for foodies (45)neighborhood gem (27)great for lunch (21)hot spot (20)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014This was our 1st trip to Ditka's and based on our experience we will definitely be back. The food was wonderful and service was impeccable. We were celebrating our anniversary and they gave us champagne and covered our dessert which was extremely thoughtful. Overall very pleased!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ditkas business dinnerBobby1960Dined on 11/18/2014had dinner with a client Tuesday evening at Ditkas Robinson. Waiter was excellent, food was good but not hot enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeddyDined on 11/15/2014Food was very good, service was over the top, and wow, was that steak good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My reviewNellyDined on 11/15/2014I don't think there is a need to explain are whole night, so I will some it up with this. The service was bad, the food was even worse. It also took us forever to get a very Expensive check, not worth the money.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Our service was awesome & the food was delicious. Our waiter over heard that it was our anniversary & treated us to cake, ice cream & a card. It was really a nice surprise on our special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful atmosphere, quality foodReneeDined on 11/8/2014This is my eigtht or ninth time dining at Ditkas. I have tried a variety of their dishes, from their signature steaks, to their seafood, and salads. I have never been disappointed yet, and am pleased to say that the quality has been consistent. They also make a fantastic Cosmopolitan!!!!! Will definitely return. Great server as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2eatDined on 11/8/2014we went for our anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.Service was great ..not rushed ..the steaks were superb! we really enjoyed our dinner! thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeXxxxVIPDined on 11/7/2014My wife and I stayed at the airport before our vacation and booked Ditka's for dinner. It was great. Food was excellent. Both meat and fish were first class. So was the service. If you plan to stay overnight at the airport consider Ditka's for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of FoodDaveK99Dined on 11/6/2014This was my 3rd time here and we were very disappointed. 3 out of 4 of us ordered one of the specials which was Filet Oscar which was an 8oz filet with crab meat on top $61.00? Our steaks were all over cooked and chewy.
- Made Engagement AmazingAWESOMENESSDined on 11/1/2014This was absolutely the best restaurant I could've chosen for an engagement dinner. I proposed before the food came so she could catch her breath, but everything was just perfect. I loved the candlelight setup, dimmed lights, and the amazing dinner that they make. Got the halfback sized filet mignon with south african lobster steak enhancement and I was not disappointed. The list of drinks and beer selection is amazing as well as the comforting environment set up by the waiters and really made this a memorable experience and I would love to go back there when another special occasion pops up.Special Features:
- last minuteBill1Dined on 10/31/2014Went last minute for late anniversary date dinner, wife was pleasantly surprised, excellent filets and drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerRjt2005Dined on 10/31/2014My husband and I dined at Ditkas's over the weekend, and it was our first time here. The food was excellent and service were both excellent. All the staff were friendly and welcoming. It was a tolerable noise level- no screaming children or over exuberant birthday parties (cannot stand either). It was a truly enjoyable meal and I would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinningTip69Dined on 10/27/2014We have been to Ditka's before and like to keep it when we want to take someone out to a special place. Not only great menus but they have a great wine list. We have had great service every time we have dine there which always makes a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good meal!DougDined on 10/25/2014Ditka's in Robinson can be a bit spotty. I have been there quite a few times and the food can be excellent or not so good. This visit was one of the excellent meals. Service was also tremendous. Pot Roast Nachos are still our favorite appetizer and the entrees were all well prepared and deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerSruhky41Dined on 10/24/2014It was my first time to ditkas and was not disappointed at all. The food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VladDined on 10/20/2014Excellent for a business meeting that I had. Service was good and so was the food.Special Features:
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014One of the best meals I've eaten in the long time. Bruschetta was to die for, and steak was perfect. Would definitely recommend this to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Filet MignonXboatcaptainDined on 10/18/2014I had the prime filet mignon which is the best steak I have had in many years. Cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth. The sherry crab bisque started the meal and was so good I could have made a meal just out of that. The hot rolls tasted like my grandmother had just made them. I shared a side of asparagus w/bearnaise sauce and believe me, that was plenty. So stuffed that I could not even order the creme brûlée. Give yourself a treat and have dinner at Ditka's. You won't be sorry.Special Features:
- Great SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014Ditka's was a pleasant surprise. We will return with additional family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014Never a disappointment! We keep coming back! Had a great anniversary dinner once again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dead on arrivalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014My aunt ordered her steak well done and it looked like just short of uneatable when served. While I agree that no steak should be well done, that still doesn't mean cook it until it looks like an old shoe. She didn't complain so I let it go. Personally, the chef, if he or she truly cares about their customer, should not have allowed that steak to leave the kitchen.Special Features:
- Wonderful steaks!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014Dinner and service were amazing!!! Appetizer was the seafood platter... A bit disappointing, especially for price. But, steaks made up for it!! DO add the jumbo lump crab topping to your fillet mignon... Worth every penny and savor every bite!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialLizzyDined on 10/10/2014Very noisy! Crab cakes were fair at best and had too many additives. Service on the slow side but on the bright side my martini was great! Won't be visiting again.
- All around excellenceKmerchDined on 10/4/2014Our server team was fantastic and so was the food. We'll be back next time we're back home in PittsbughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but...LovegoodfoodDined on 10/3/2014We love this restaurant but had an issue with my meal this time and I feel that it wasn't handled right. Everything is usually great so we are hoping it was just a bad night.Special Features:
- aweome, as alwaysBobbiVIPDined on 10/3/2014Another fabulous meal with incredible service. Amazing steak perfectly prepared and the best service in PittsburghSpecial Features:
- BondDined on 10/2/2014Great steaks and service!!! I will go back everytime I am in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attentive servers, quality footluncheondivaDined on 9/29/2014Very enjoyable lunch at this consistently good restaurant. Server(s) were very available and anticipated coffee refills, etc. Hostess was pleasant and welcoming. The environment appeared well maintained with clean restrooms that had pleasant touches.Special Features:
- EnjoyableJPFZDined on 9/28/2014We had a family get together and had a great time. Good food. Good service.Special Features:
- jeb1962Dined on 9/27/2014Celebrated our 29th anniversary at Ditka's. Food was excellent. Waiter made a great suggestion on the wine. Service (Ron) was the best.Special Features:
- Always a GuaranteeH20sDined on 9/27/2014Always a Guarantee for the best steak and vegetables. Always a Guarantee for the best service. Always worth it.Special Features:
- AlrightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Service and food is good. Would go again if in the area, would not make it a point to go. Nice "Ditka" themed setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DitkasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014We ate at Mike Ditka's restaurant in Pittsburgh - the food and service were great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great meal.Special Features:
- Enjoyed everything but very loud.FoodiefromweirtonDined on 9/20/2014Had a wonderful meal at Ditka's to celebrate my friend's 70th birthday. The food was excellent and the service very good but the restaurant was so loud that we couldn't even hear each other talk - and we were sitting in a booth. Even the low level lighting did not keep people from speaking so loudly. Otherwise, we enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Amazing food & service!!!JoySDined on 9/20/2014Ditka's has amazing food and outstanding service. My husband's strip steak was perfectly done and was delicious. I had the twin mini filet minion with crab cakes. I added the horseradish butter crust to my steak and it was incredible! If you want a pleasurable evening with some of the most amazing food you've ever had, go to Ditka's. Definitely my favorite date night restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PittsburghBillDined on 9/20/2014Aside from the noise level in a restaurant that is primarily wood, stone, and glass, I have been consistently pleased by my experiences at Ditka's. One caveat, though: the restaurant is pricy for it's location. Steaks run at or near the prices at Capitol Grille, Ruth's Chriss, and Eddie's Merlot. There are several "specialties" listed at more reasonable prices, but you can easily run the bill up into stratospheric levels with the addition of an appetizer, salad, and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- barneyrevueDined on 9/20/2014Been to this restaurant about six times, food is always consistently great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and ServicePGHKID59Dined on 9/20/2014Ditka's is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is amazing, and if you're a lover of ribeye steak, the paddle bone is a must. Cooked to perfection every time, with tremendous flavor. The side dish options are equally impressive, and the mac n cheese is gourmet all the way. My ONLY "negative" comment on Ditka's in Robinson, PA, is the noise level inside the restaurant. It's tough to have a "romantic" dinner there with my wife as the noise level makes us raise our voices just to be able to hear each other.Special Features:
- AMAZINGOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014The food was great, waitstaff was great, and great wine and bar menu. It is a little bit expensive, but worth itSpecial Features:
- Want a great steakManxDined on 9/19/2014Although not your average steak house. It has to be stated high end dining. We eat here on the special occasions. Meals are cooked with the utmost skill in fine dining. Regular attire is welcome and the all is a la carte. My bill without tip- appetizer, entry, sides, and drinks 120.00. 3rd time still great. The best dining was not a holiday perfection was able to be given in the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.