One Robinson Plaza
Pittsburgh, PA 15205Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 4127221555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Mike Campbell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Ditka's Pittsburgh. Book your next Private Dinning event with us.
- Private Party Contact: Julie Warman 4129910479
A word from Ditka's Restaurant
Ditka"s Hospitality is what makes Ditka's a special place. The goal of our restaurant's staff is simply "to have the guest want to return." They do this by making people feel welcome and cared for all the while looking for opportunities to create a "Ditka's Experience."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ditka's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
132 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (92)notable wine list (49)good for groups (47)romantic (42)fit for foodies (36)great for lunch (26)neighborhood gem (19)hot spot (15)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (6)Show More
- Attentive servers, quality footluncheondivaDined on 9/29/2014Very enjoyable lunch at this consistently good restaurant. Server(s) were very available and anticipated coffee refills, etc. Hostess was pleasant and welcoming. The environment appeared well maintained with clean restrooms that had pleasant touches.Special Features:
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2014We had a family get together and had a great time. Good food. Good service.Special Features:
- AlrightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Service and food is good. Would go again if in the area, would not make it a point to go. Nice "Ditka" themed setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DitkasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014We ate at Mike Ditka's restaurant in Pittsburgh - the food and service were great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great meal.Special Features:
- Enjoyed everything but very loud.FoodiefromweirtonDined on 9/20/2014Had a wonderful meal at Ditka's to celebrate my friend's 70th birthday. The food was excellent and the service very good but the restaurant was so loud that we couldn't even hear each other talk - and we were sitting in a booth. Even the low level lighting did not keep people from speaking so loudly. Otherwise, we enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Amazing food & service!!!JoySDined on 9/20/2014Ditka's has amazing food and outstanding service. My husband's strip steak was perfectly done and was delicious. I had the twin mini filet minion with crab cakes. I added the horseradish butter crust to my steak and it was incredible! If you want a pleasurable evening with some of the most amazing food you've ever had, go to Ditka's. Definitely my favorite date night restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PittsburghBillDined on 9/20/2014Aside from the noise level in a restaurant that is primarily wood, stone, and glass, I have been consistently pleased by my experiences at Ditka's. One caveat, though: the restaurant is pricy for it's location. Steaks run at or near the prices at Capitol Grille, Ruth's Chriss, and Eddie's Merlot. There are several "specialties" listed at more reasonable prices, but you can easily run the bill up into stratospheric levels with the addition of an appetizer, salad, and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- barneyrevueDined on 9/20/2014Been to this restaurant about six times, food is always consistently great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and ServicePGHKID59Dined on 9/20/2014Ditka's is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is amazing, and if you're a lover of ribeye steak, the paddle bone is a must. Cooked to perfection every time, with tremendous flavor. The side dish options are equally impressive, and the mac n cheese is gourmet all the way. My ONLY "negative" comment on Ditka's in Robinson, PA, is the noise level inside the restaurant. It's tough to have a "romantic" dinner there with my wife as the noise level makes us raise our voices just to be able to hear each other.Special Features:
- AMAZINGOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014The food was great, waitstaff was great, and great wine and bar menu. It is a little bit expensive, but worth itSpecial Features:
- Want a great steakManxDined on 9/19/2014Although not your average steak house. It has to be stated high end dining. We eat here on the special occasions. Meals are cooked with the utmost skill in fine dining. Regular attire is welcome and the all is a la carte. My bill without tip- appetizer, entry, sides, and drinks 120.00. 3rd time still great. The best dining was not a holiday perfection was able to be given in the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014It was a pleasant place to eat. We thought it a little more pricey than expected. More geared to business dinners on expense accounts. I would not take kids there in the evening. The food was good and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TexanDined on 9/17/2014Ditka's has become the "in" spot for the west side oil and gas/energy business, great place to entertain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6burghfoodieVIPDined on 9/8/2014Since Ditka's is in my 'back yard' it provides me with a wonderful opportunity to enjoy fine dining and not have to travel far. The tuna steak was perfectly cooked. The dish was dressed with delicious dipping sauces that really set my taste buds wanting more. Although I was quite full mid way through my meal, I just could not let the last 4 pieces of tuna remain on my dish. Mike's salad started the meal with warm homemade bread!! Love that place.Special Features:
- Fantastic mealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014We chose this restaurant to celebrate my husband's birthday. We will definitely go back. The food was excellent. Their coffee rubbed delmonico was unlike anything I have had before. We had 6 in our party and everyone's steak was cooked perfectly. The one person that ordered seafood was extremely happy with his tuna and how it was cooked. I can not say enough about the food...it was fabulous. Our waiter was very charming and attentive. There were two things that I would have liked to have changed. Our party arrived around the same time, and the hostesses seemed confused and a little unorganized. The noise level in the restaurant made it difficult for us to hear the waiter clearly and talk across the table to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steaks everExcellentDined on 9/6/2014I wanted to find a great steak place for my husbands birthday. We have tried many steak restaurants in the pittsburgh area through the years, however this one is the best. From the great steaks to the wonderful service. We will come back again and again.Special Features:
- Great foodRGMJRDined on 9/3/2014The filets were the best I have ever tasted. Hardly needed a knife to cut them. Service was excellent-very attentive and friendly. The only drawback was the noise level. Yes, they did have a full house but sometimes it was hard to hear. Despite the noise, you should definitely go there and get the steaks!Special Features:
- tidbitsVIPDined on 9/1/2014Great food and a very attentive staff, including the manager. Everyone enjoyed their food. It's a place you need to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbkulrgardDined on 8/31/2014The service and food was simply fantastic. The only negative was it was freezing in the restaurant. My table and the Filet & Crab Cakes, Crab Cakes and Prime Rib for entrees. All were cooked to perfection. Appetizers were shrimp cocktail (4 shrimp for $18.95); wedge salad and wedding soup. No desserts - too full from the fabulous dinner! Wait staff was very attentive and very friendly. I'd go back here in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- Celebratory dinner datesarahkgDined on 8/29/2014Beautiful presentation of the Bruschetta. Mouth watering steaks. Great service, prompt and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but. . .DavidHDined on 8/26/2014The steaks were fantastic. Service was very, very slow at first. 10 minutes to place a drink order, with another waitstaff member. When we got our drinks, we were ready to order, the waitstaff put our drinks down and walked away, even with our menu's closed.Special Features:
- awesomeramboDined on 8/15/2014Ditkas is awesome, a little pricey but worth it. Fish dishes are as good as the steaks. Wine list is extensive. Something for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ditkasditkasDined on 8/9/2014Went out to celebrate my boyfriends 25th birthday service was great although my chicken dinner I was very unhappy with very bland. Boyfriends steak dinner was great!Special Features:
- Next time I would get the primesteveVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had a choice of prime steak or the choice grade I guess. Next time we would get the prime. Speaking of prime, three of us wanted the prime rib and they were out of it by 830 on a Friday night. Poor planning if you ask me. We go here about 4 times per year and it is a good place and we would rate it an 8.5 out of ten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time!Luv2eatDined on 7/30/2014We had a great time, the food was great! Everyone was nice & friendly! Next time I must save room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as UsualJG01VIPDined on 7/29/2014The Filet was perfect with great flavor. Busy night but they got us straight in.Special Features:
- ...not disappointedPickyeaterDined on 7/26/2014Found this restaurant on-line; read great reviews and booked for special Saturday dinner. We were not disappointed: expansive menu full of delights, attentive and friendly service, each meal (filet mignon and two different fish choices) was scrumptious! The waiter even explained how they make their Long Island iced teas, which were the best we'd ever had. A tad expensive, but well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner OutRichDined on 7/20/2014The prime rib was excellent, but unfortunately, the filet was somewhat tough; certainly did not justify its' price.Special Features:
- Favorite PlacePGHgirlDined on 7/19/2014The food and service is wonderful. It is also a nice place to eat for holidays. Their Thanksgiving menu is awesome. The amount of food is great for the price. I highly recommend getting the turtle sundae for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- specialdinnerDined on 7/19/2014The food and service was excellent. There was a wide range for the food selections, the portions was generous and the service was prompt. The bar experience was not good, as the drink had to be returned. The ginger ale used in the drink was "flat" and ruined the whole drink. A different drink was ordered without the ginger ale and was served quickly.Special Features:
- Anniversary 43LetsG0Qu1psDined on 7/17/2014This was our second visit to Ditka's in Robinson. Each was outstanding. Everything was as expected from a high end restaurant. The food was superb. Ryan was our waiter and he and all of the staff were warm, attentive and immediately responsive. We've already recommended Ditka's to friends and we will be back often. Bill and Debbie DiBenedettoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerfoamprofDined on 7/11/2014Thought we'd try Ditka's Pittsburgh instead of Ruth's Chris or Morton's for a special occasion. Made reservations for a Friday Night. Got seated immediately. Service was great. Nice wine list. Nice sized salads. Caprese was big for the $. Prime Rib was excellent. Got it medium rare, even at 9:00 pm. My wife's 10 oz. Filet Mignon seemed small - not impressed. Sides are huge, and worth the $. Overall a pleasant experience. No kids, which was a real bonus. Quiet and good ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014First time there, everything was excellent!!! Would definitely go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for dinnerSTLSteveDined on 7/9/2014Met a colleague there for a business dinner and the food, ambiance and service were great. Price is reasonable and the steak I ordered was cooked exactly as I like it. Keep up the good work.
- A Great Night OutSweetyAlDined on 7/8/2014I had made a reservation for a night out for a Great steak dinnner with friends of mine. The waitress was very good and was very on top of the menu. It was are 1st time here. Had the Red Coachs wine with my dinner. I had the 12oz prime rib with mushrooms. Which was just Outsatanding. The only thing is I wish I got the Bigger size up. Haha. Will be back again. Was worth the hour drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great service.PGHKID59Dined on 7/8/2014Had an important client in town for a business meeting. He had never been to a Ditka's before and was just very impressed with the quality of our dinner and the excellent service we had for Ron...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationcelebrating4lifeDined on 7/5/2014Our dinner meals were delicious. Service was great, however, the key lime pie was too sweet. The lighting was a bit too dim for our taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always coldOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/3/2014We enjoy going but it is always freezing there in the summer. They have the A/C set so low it's uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 976gjs976Dined on 6/24/2014i say special occasion because to me its an expense to go to a steak house..if i could afford i would go every other week or sooner!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must eat.eronhcDined on 6/21/2014Excellent service, wonderful food. A great place for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.