Ditka's - Oakbrook
2 Mid America Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ditka's - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 6305722200x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-2pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm;Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm; Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Wegener
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We have private rooms for any event. Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, or even your next business meeting.
A word from Ditka's - Oakbrook
Ditka's is the perfect place for lunch, dinner, private parties, and special occasions. The hospitality is what makes Ditka's the place to be! We offer a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, steaks, fresh fish, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, and desserts that accommodate a broad spectrum of tastes and prices. Now open at 9am Saturday and Sunday with breakfast and lunch items!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Ditka's - Oakbrook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Ditka's - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
331 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (194)good for groups (136)great for lunch (99)fit for foodies (98)great for brunch (77)notable wine list (69)romantic (60)neighborhood gem (55)vibrant bar scene (54)kid-friendly (53)hot spot (39)late-night find (18)scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Celebrated my nephews graduationSushiFanaticDined on 8/31/2014It was his first time at the restaurant and he was blown away. The steaks were cooked to perfection! And service was outstanding! Pot roast nachos are a must order as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and good serviceMikeyy45Dined on 8/31/2014A very nice accomodating experience. Good food and a very great atmosphere.Special Features:
- DICK64VIPDined on 8/31/2014I always enjoy the weekend breakfast at Ditka's. The variety is ample and the pancakes can't be beat. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfying!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014I enjoyed the food, the service, and the atmosphere. Our server, Will, was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent Customer-Great New MealLiliBooDined on 8/30/2014Any excuse to visit Ditka's works for me. On Saturday I met a friend for brunch. She'd never visited the restaurant before so we were more thoroughly going thru the menu more than I usually do since I'm quite familiar with it. Suddenly she looked up and said: Chicken & Waffles! I only heard about Chicken & Waffles about 4 or 4 years ago but had never had it before. I thought I'd be adventurous. I was NOT disappointed. Sure enough it was WONDERFUL. I say try it; you'll love it. Our waitress, Alice, was a delight --- friendly and attentive without being intrusive --- as were the rest of the staff. Thanks again, Coach, for a lovely brunch.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our dinner experiencetastyjake32Dined on 8/28/2014We had a delightful dining experience. The food was excellent. The halibut was exceptional. Paige was our server and she was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014Great food - the rolls are delicious! Always good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been perfecttabletalkDined on 8/24/2014The crab bisque was delicious, the filets were perfect, the service was excellent. Everything was great, except that had hoped for a special evening together and, even with a small party, couldn't hear each other over the din. Even with a reservation on a Sunday evening when the restaurant didn't seem very busy, they seated us in the noisiest booth in the house - in the bar right by the bustling open kitchen. Probably should have asked to be moved, but that would have been awkward with our party. So if you want to enjoy conversation as well as food, ask for a quieter area when you make your reservation. Not sure it's very quiet anywhere, but don't get stuck where we did.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ditka's, not our #1 any longerDebyPDined on 8/23/2014Our 34th anniversary, asked for a booth, got a table way in the back, dropped items off the menu we wanted, disappointed, Our waitress Meagan was rushing us through the entire meal, I was still eating my salad when the entrée came, she kept on trying to close out the check with us, then to really insult us, she brought over 2 glasses of bad champagne!! Needless to say we left the champagne and left the restaurant. We have patronized Ditka's 50+ times and this was the absolute worse meal I have had. I don't think we will be back any time soon, not that Mgmt even cares. Did I bring this to the attention of the Manager, No, they wanted to closed the section we were seated in, our bus boy was more attentive and courteous then the waitress.
- Good but noisyLisaDined on 8/23/2014Been here several times, no complaints on food or service. It is so noisy though. Back part is so large that everything echoes and it is hard to have a conversation at the table without constantly having to shout. That's the only reason we don't come here more often. That and they are terrible at being on time with reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Performer2manygirlsDined on 8/23/2014Always a good meal at Ditka's. I need to come here more often. Nice drink specials on wed nights and a nice pre fix on friday/sundays. i'll be back to give those a try.Special Features:
- JJMMDined on 8/23/2014Always good food and plenty. Lots of table so not hard to get into if you are not exactly prime time. We go on a regular basis for our favorites.. pot roast nachos, calamari, and crab bisque.Special Features:
- Best prefixjfloresDined on 8/22/2014Had the prefixed dinner. More than enough. Just so loud in there. Could not hear each other speak. Service phenomenal. But constantly interrupted to fill glasses etc. won't go back on a FridaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Ditka'stankbylineDined on 8/19/2014The whole experience at Ditka's was very memorable, from the hostess to the manager were friendly and courteous. The wait staff was efficient and not over bearing. The food was outstanding. This is a restaurant that we will frequent as often as possible.Special Features:
- great steaksrosnerbDined on 8/19/2014great spot for a nice filet. wife had the pork chop (which is what Mike Ditka normally orders). great wine list that is unmatched by area restaurants.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014Not a good experience this time. Had to wait over an hour for our food. Had three children ages 7, 5, and 2, always well behaved, but because they were hungry, they became irritable. Waiter came three times to say the kitchen was behind and we finally asked for bread which I then found out we had to request it - thought they could have done that without asking since there was a delay. I am sure the business patrons did not wait an hour for their lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!SheriDined on 8/18/2014We had get at service and the pot roast nachos are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service, Great FoodBonnieJDined on 8/18/2014We came for lunch with out of town guests and a baby. The service was EXCELLENT - attentive, patient and helpful. The food was fabulous - our favorite was the pot roast nachos!Special Features:
- Loved breakfastraviVIPDined on 8/17/2014Everything was fantastic and parked downstairs so nobody could damage my car, a lot of new things that were very delicious and as always the best service and the best ambiance.Special Features:
- fun and delicious tooOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2014atmosphere is perfect for meeting friends, quiet with delicious meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timecomptonmwDined on 8/15/2014We have eaten at this Ditka's location several times. This evening was as wonderful as all the others. Everyone except me had steak and they said it was terrific. I had a meal of small items - a dinner salad, shrimp cocktail and corn cake. All of them were delicious. We also enjoyed the peanut butter pie and banana cream pies. Our servers were polite and attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The coach has done a super job!MarcieggVIPDined on 8/15/2014Great food, delicious desserts and a variety on the wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ditka'sjeffhDined on 8/14/2014Very good. I had "Da Pork Chop" - double rib, very well marbled, very tasty.Special Features:
- Great SpotDBRameyDined on 8/13/2014Loved the service and food... Generous servings and attentive staff!Special Features:
- Food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/10/2014We have dine at Ditka's many times. Downtown Chicago and Oak Brook. This time very disappointing. The service was very slow and I had 1 child and 2 special needed men with us. We ordered 2 apps. The Nacho's which were always a favorite were terrible. Dry,very little meat,no cream cheese. Not good.From the time we finished our apps, it took server 20 mins. to take our dinner order. We just sat there. It was not busy either. I have told many to go there and I won't anymore..We were there to celebrate a birthday too.. Not good...
- Good as alwaysStonehengeDined on 8/10/2014The staff goes out of their way to make sure everything is up to par. They were also serving a very large party in my area, but still made sure we were well taken care of and attended to. You feel like the whole staff is working together.Special Features:
- Chicago IconsPennsylvaniaRootsDined on 8/9/2014Saturday was our 39th wedding anniversary. Our daughter had given us a gift card to Ditka's, so we decided to visit. Every aspect of our dinner was excellent. The service was not only prompt and courteous it was truly friendly. The restaurant Manager greeted us at our table and provided the names of the Chicago Icons that we were unable to identify.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucket list place for steakForksChoDined on 8/7/2014Heard a lot of good things about the steaks at Ditka's. Their prices were not as bad as I was expecting. We had a booth sat at the bar area. The preparation and quality of the steak was superb. Nice attentive and attractive waitress always helps. I was put off by the fact that the underground parking lot had no access to the restaurant after 7pm so I had to do a lot of driving around before just using the valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for any occasionyummyinmytummyDined on 8/7/2014Took my husband here for his 33rd bday. Neither of us had ever been, but we'd passed it many times over the years, and I was looking for a place that was known for the best burgers in Oakbrook. I did a google search a few days before his bday for "the best burger in oakbrook, il" and Ditka's came up. I read some reviews on Trip Advisor, then booked our reservation. When we got there, the front parking lot which is right at the main entrance to the restaurant was under construction, so we had to park in back of the building. That was the only problem that occurred for us. Naiomi was a wonderful waitress, and our food and my hub's bday was very special thanks to you guys! We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New menu items!TammySueVIPDined on 8/7/2014Spur of the moment lunch, and tried the new Cuban Pork Salad...to die for!Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceMikeGDined on 8/5/2014Staff excellent. Food Excellent. Beer Selection Excellent. I can't really say anything negative at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch ServiceKevinDined on 8/5/2014This was my fourth time to Ditka's in Oak Brook. We had four company employees and three business guests. Our servers were fantastic, attentive and not overly pushy for our meeting/dinner. Food is always good, the wine selection very good and overall, a must go to if in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Da Coach always is a winner.BigcordoVIPDined on 8/4/2014Ditka's consistently pleases. Lunch or dinner the food is excellent. The service level always exceptional. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but expensiveBaldeagleskiDined on 8/3/2014The food and service were good but the cost is high for the quantity of food received. Enjoyed the pictures and display case being a sports fan.Special Features:
- Not Good.5UNHAPPYGIRLSDined on 8/3/2014Two had famous Pork Chops which were DRY, thank God for the Cherry Gravy. The Ribs where also dry and the BBQ was spices, but the menu did not mention spices. The Min. Hamburger and Diablo pasta were ok because we asked that the spices be taken off before serving the pasta. Overall this special occasion was not what I hoped it would be. I had a Lung Transplant three yrs. ago on 8/4. Would I come back? No the restaurant was my call, and it turned out to be Bad.
- Mediocre for a lot of money1BurbsDinerDined on 8/2/2014Went to Ditkas for a birthday celebration for my son. The food was not great. My son had a burger that was very bland. J Alexanders is much better. I had a halibut dish that was almost dry and not very tasty. Other diners had the chicken piccata with dried out gnocchi on it. The service was not great. This is the only good restaurant I have been to that did not do anything special for the birthday boy. We left dissatisfied.
- AwesomeFOXXYDined on 7/31/2014last experience was so wonderful! !!!! Ditka's knows how to cater to their customers! Omg and the food it outstanding the best calamari you ever want to taste !!!!! Tony your restaurant is the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As usual..very goodmoscato8Dined on 7/31/2014Had lunch with small group and always the same results...very good food and service and great atmosphere. Thanks for a fun experience again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exception Proves the Rule?LiliBooDined on 7/27/2014We visit D's all the time.Til last Sun we have always been totally pleased w/ the food, wait staff, atmosphere, etc. Unfortunately, we were seated in an area served by a waiter who was disengaged to just this side of rudeness, bothered by our mere existence, unprofessional & lazy.He never returned to refill a soft drink although the empty glass was clearly visible to him, didn't take our coupon amount from the total bill although presented upon being seated & was obviously unhappy with his job.My guest got a refill for her Coke at the bar, we flagged down the manager to adjust the bill & instead of 20% plus on the full price of the check as I would have done, left just under 20% on the reduced amount.This guy is an onion in a petunia patch.Special Features:
- WOW!LoveToDineDined on 7/25/2014Decided to go on a whim. Turned out to be a fantastic find!! The waitress (Paige) was incredibly attentive and professional. Mike the manager even stopped at my table to see how the evening was! The food was more than expected and was delicious. And Dirka was actually in the restaurant. All in all?? One GREAT experience!! Thanks!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.