Ditka's - Oakbrook
2 Mid America Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ditka's - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 6305722200x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-2pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm;Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm; Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Wegener
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We have private rooms for any event. Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, or even your next business meeting.
A word from Ditka's - Oakbrook
Ditka's is the perfect place for lunch, dinner, private parties, and special occasions. The hospitality is what makes Ditka's the place to be! We offer a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, steaks, fresh fish, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, and desserts that accommodate a broad spectrum of tastes and prices. Now open at 9am Saturday and Sunday with breakfast and lunch items!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Ditka's - Oakbrook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Ditka's - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
359 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (201)good for groups (156)fit for foodies (109)great for lunch (107)notable wine list (82)romantic (73)vibrant bar scene (63)neighborhood gem (60)hot spot (58)great for brunch (56)kid-friendly (45)late-night find (27)scenic view (11)great for outdoor dining (9)Show More
- Over-pricedJT78VIPDined on 10/19/2014I would recommend a dozen other places before this place. Way over priced for what you get. My pork chop (named after Ditka) was like eating beef jerky...for $34 I would expect more. Weak service overall.
- Noisy but GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014The food is very good and so was the service but the restaurant is too noisy to have a good conversation. Also, conversations at nearby tables wafted over to ours. Generally though, the experience was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, won't be the last!anniversarytorememberDined on 10/16/2014It was my birthday.My husband and I decided to try something new.The appetizer was the best I ever had(Calamari) Since it was my birthday the waitress brought a complimentary chocolate dessert and sang happy birthday. Love the new experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014Ditka's was a great place to celebrate my husband's birthday. Food was very good and service was stellar. I especially loved the tortilla crusted halibut and would return just for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/16/2014Great place for a lunch meeting. Location works perfect, valet service, friendly hostess and immediate seating. I do recommend making a reservation. The menu has decent variety. The seafood/sushi options change daily and the servers are not only friendly but very knowledgeable of their menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Love the onion ring tower, the ribs were really great.Special Features:
- Kind of disappointed ...CityDinerDined on 10/14/2014Made reserv. with note that we were celebrating a birthday. Got stuck in traffic. CALLED and asked them not to give our table up. Got there 10 min late - was told the only table available was a booth in the bar, that there was a 30 minute wait if that wasn't agreeable. Not wanting to wait, we took what was offered. Bad choice. Noise level was LOUD, was difficult to have a conversation in the booth. Server was professional, but disappeared when we asked for a few min to look at the wine list. Bread wasn't brought to the table until AFTER we had ordered wine, FINISHED appetizers, ordered mains. No mention of the birthday by the server. This was our first visit, and with all the other fine dining options in Oakbrook area, will be the last.
- Ditka Youll get fullOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Trust me when i say you are getting everything you pay for when you dine at ditkas only negative is there is not a lot to choose from the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busylady2busylady2Dined on 10/12/2014We were looking for a nice round table - they did it. Looking for a good Sunday meal with friends, they did it. Looking for efficient service and they flunked. Plus the place was too loud for conversation. With such good food, Durkas need to tone it down somewhere in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- R2d2Dined on 10/12/2014Firat time dinning at Ditka's and it was not as expensive as I thought it would be. I loved their food, and how you don't have to worry about parking your car.Special Features:
- Bunch for twoJonesyDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I ate brunch Sunday at Ditka's. I love that we can go in Sunday at 10 Am and he can order breakfast and I can order lunch. Always a good time. And the coffee is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!kfowler57Dined on 10/11/2014The best food, service and atmosphere we have experienced in years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/11/2014Great food and great service. Drinks are a little pricey but the food was wonderful!Special Features:
- WonderfulcloverleafDined on 10/11/2014Ditka's in Oakbrook IL is great. Took friends out for their anniversary and had a great time. The best food I have eaten at a restaurant in a long time, and I have been to several "good" restaurants recently. Service was excellent and although crowded it was still comfortable. My husband and I are planning to go back soon. We really were impressed with the quality of the food and cocktails. My husband had New York Strip, I had Shrimp Diavolo, our friends had pork chops and Chicken Piccata. Everyone was happy with their selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatgreattime85bearsstyleDined on 10/11/2014It was a surprise for our Anniversary - it was a great experience and have already decided we are going back with the family. Would recommend to all that have not been to one of his restaurants. Even told family in Arizona to go and check it out. Priced well for any food lover and loved that they also have many items that are for allergies, these show up right on the menu and you do not have to ask what a way to gain more business.Special Features:
- The experience was phenomenalNwoodfoodDined on 10/11/2014The service and food were both amazing. Loved my servers and had the most delicious chicken. WOULD recommend to anyone & everyone. Amazing for any type of event. Sat next to a group of business adults & a long table or highschool kids going to homecoming. Amazing place for all ages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Food was good. Service was very good. Noise level was loud - could not have a conversation with people across the table.Special Features:
- JoyfulDined on 10/11/2014The service at the bar was very good. In the dinning room our server was excellent in explaining the menu to 10 year old. I loved the atmosphere. Sporty but not too sporty. I did not feel like I was in a neighborhood bar.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinner made spectacularNatMDined on 10/11/2014Ditka's made our 5 year anniversary celebration very special. The waiter started by saying happy anniversary, and ended our experience with 2 glasses of champagne and flour-less chocolate cake...complementary. Truly a spectacular evening from beginning to end. The meal was outstanding, from the DELICIOUS and FRESH seafood platter to start, the fresh bread, the AMAZING sea bass special and my husbands perfectly cooked filet, to the cocktails and wine, each bite was wonderful. We took a raspberry cheesecake home to eat the next day...also amazing. The staff was polite, attentive and made excellent recommendations the 4 times I asked!!! Our waiter William was awesome! we will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/11/2014Food was great We will come back this was our first time at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food & servicerichVIPDined on 10/10/2014The food and service is outstanding however it is a very noisey place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious & easyluvfoodVIPDined on 10/10/2014Went to Ditka's for a celebratory lunch. The menu was fun & different from dinner time menu. We had the burger, steak salad & fish & chips. All delicious. What really made the lunch was fantastic service. If you can sit in Shayne's section, he was attentive & provided thoughtful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening.BabsDined on 10/9/2014Outstanding food and our waitress was great... We ate at a booth in the bar area.... Very comfortable.... I will definetly go back.Special Features:
- Welcoming AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/6/2014I wrote in the Open Table comments that we would be dining at Ditka's to celebrate our wedding anniversary. From the minute we walked in, the staff wished us "Happy Anniversary". We felt like we were among close friends. The food was excellent, as usual.
- MisterDined on 10/6/2014Great place to go for a date night dinner, catch up with a friend or have a gathering. The food and service is wonderful. Great customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy.......OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014As always, we had a great dinner at Ditka's. It was a little noisier than usual but that was because there was a Sunday late afternoon Bears football game being broadcast. The food was great as well as all the wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timers!GoodEatsDined on 10/5/2014We had a very pleasant experience. We attended on a Sunday Bears game day It was great that there was not loud background music playing, so we could socialize. Fun atmosphere during the game. Food was excellent! We will visit Ditka's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JacqiDined on 10/5/2014Celebrated my birthday with a nice lunch with immediate family. Great food, professional staff, free valet. Great experience and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday breakfastGoodCookerVIPDined on 10/5/2014Nice simple selections for breakfast, large portions easily shared or ask to have them split. Happy staff.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Opentable VirginGaywiththeappDined on 10/4/2014This was the first time I used the App. It was perfect! I was scared at first because I had 6 friends with me and I was talking about the app. So they told me take care of our reservations! It worked out Perfect! Our show we went to was done earlier than I thought so we arrived at Dika's 45 minutes early! We were told it would be closer to our reservation time. Within 15 we had our table! Too Cool!Special Features:
- FantasticluvdatenightsDined on 10/4/2014We went on a Saturday night, we had reservations at 8pm. Free valet, awesome food but it was loud inside and dining area is a little cramped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok for breakfastraviVIPDined on 10/4/2014Not as great as last visits, but still great for breakfast.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ditkas - Nice Place Iron Mike!TigersfanVIPDined on 10/3/2014I am from Michigan and was in town to visit a friend. We went to Ditkas and I really enjoyed the meal and environment. Moreover, our Waiter Shane was very nice and professional too! I have always been a big fan of "Iron" Mike Ditka and his restaurant is "first class" just as he is! If you like a good meal and a really nice upscale but comfortable environment this restaurant will be for you!Special Features:
- Consistently goodDiningdivaVIPDined on 10/3/2014I love Ditka's. I always have a good time. Their pork chops, ribs, and barbecue sauce are the best. Ditka's is a meat-lover's paradise. The service is always pleasant and efficient. I love bringing guests here since they enjoy the experience.Special Features:
- KenoDined on 10/2/2014The food was wonderful. Our server was great. She let us share foo(we were three ladies). I would go back.Special Features:
- Always great!!2foodiesDined on 9/28/2014We have been there many times and have always had a wonderful experience. We will be going back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but LOUD!TonyPDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I went on a Saturday night at 7PM. The food was very good (steaks). My compliments to the chef. The restaurant was well maintained and very clean. However, the place was LOUD. Our waitress (looked barely old enough to drive) had to shout the specials because the ambient noise was overwhelming. It was worse than a bar full of rowdy twenty somethings. The wait staff was friendly, but young and inexperienced. The place isn't cheap. Should you have to ask 2-3 times for the same thing and be told "oh, yeah". There obviously isn't a dress code. Thinking it was upscale, we dressed accordingly. Others did as well. Then you have the t-shirt and flip-flop types. To each their own, just don't expect a fine dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We went with friends, first time for them. I had chicken piccata, excellent, my husband had fried chicken, also excellent. Our friends both ordered the double bone in steak, he was not happy, she liked it. Complaint; out server told us bread would be out shortly after taking drink order, bread came out with our dinners. We love Oakbrook Ditla's, had grandson communion party and my 70 surprise birthday party there. Breakfast is the best. Thank you for a great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so good and expensive.Ren200Dined on 9/27/2014This place shows some wear & tear. It needs major refreshing. Don't look closely at the carpeting until after you eat! The chairs and even the menus are well into their final days. The room is very loud and it was very difficult to have a conversation with our party of four. The service was very good; attentive but not overly so. The food was so-so. The perch would be best described as fried thick breading stuffed with overcooked dried out perch. The crab cakes entrée was bland and served with equally bland rice. The halibut was good but it was breaded which masks the fish's flavor. The seafood pasta diavolo was very forgettable with two shrimp and an almost tasteless pasta diavolo sauce. The crab bisque soup was good but too salty.
- You call this great?InsearchofsteakDined on 9/26/2014Went to Ditka's based on recommendations for a great steak. I had NY Strip which was good. Wife ordered Ribeye that charred beyond appetizing, flavor was nothing notable, ending up taking most of it home to dog. The bruschetta appetizer was delicious, as were the onion soup and Ditka salad. We've now been there. Won't recommend it and won't go back.