Ditka's - Oakbrook
2 Mid America Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ditka's - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (630) 572-2200
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-2pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm;Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm; Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Wegener
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We have private rooms for any event. Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, or even your next business meeting.
A word from Ditka's - Oakbrook
Ditka's is the perfect place for lunch, dinner, private parties, and special occasions. The hospitality is what makes Ditka's the place to be! We offer a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, steaks, fresh fish, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, and desserts that accommodate a broad spectrum of tastes and prices. Now open at 9am Saturday and Sunday with breakfast and lunch items!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ditka's - Oakbrook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Ditka's - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
393 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (216)good for groups (171)fit for foodies (119)great for lunch (105)notable wine list (82)romantic (73)vibrant bar scene (67)hot spot (67)neighborhood gem (52)great for brunch (46)kid-friendly (41)late-night find (25)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (9)Show More
- JamesJamesDined on 11/18/2014Food, the Tomahawk was off the chart great! Primary waiter was just average in fact the trainee was far better, but really this did not take away from the meal quality or the overall experience. The cab was Newton Unfiltered, which once it opens up is perfect with a fine bone in steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect brunchJPdineDined on 11/16/2014Excellent place to gather with friends. Laid back and comfy, free valet and awesome food. Will and have returned many times..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CForDined on 11/15/2014We enjoyed our time celebrating my son's 15th birthday. The staff was very accomodating to our patricular requests. Will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaigeCgomDined on 11/14/2014Paige who was pur server that evening was awesoem! She was so professional and intelligent with menu, I am a food and beverage supervisor and if I could, I would take her to come work for me! She was very quick and respectful, my girlfriend and I were celebrating our anniversary so at the end she brought us a complimentary cake with a champaigne toast which was delightful. The food was outstanding, complements the chefs, temperatures where on spot! The bussers were also on top of their job, constantly circulating and keeping our waters refilled. Excellent expirience, definately will be returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food, wide varietyMrsWilhelmDined on 11/14/2014The restaurant was well lit, the server was friendly and made excellent recommendations. We waited longer than expected for beverage/drink refills and that's a 'thing' for me. The restaurant was very clean and not overly busy which allowed for nice conversation. We didn't feel rushed. Excellent halibut and crab legs. A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a special occasionSparkyRoDined on 11/14/2014Took my parents here for my dad's 80th birthday and to celebrate our wedding anniversary. My parents don't eat much so they split the prime rib, which the restaurant had no problems doing. They said it was the best prime rib they'd ever had. My husband and I had the filet, which was prepared perfectly. The sides were fantastic. We did not have much room for dessert, but they have an extensive ice cream menu, and everyone got a scoop of their favorite! The service was fantastic, and we did not feel rushed at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thursday Night ThoughtsScorpioDined on 11/13/2014Staff was courteous, friendly and personable. Greeting with a smile. Food was superb. Birthday girl was extremely happy and impressed with her level pp royal treatment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable serviceDZ17Dined on 11/10/2014Service is VIP here, every time. i love that they did not do an autmatic service charge for our group of 6. When you have outstanding service -- people will tip better than the standard (and we did!) because it is well earned. Food is so delicious, and not just the steaks and chops. Chicken piccatta and chilean seabass were enjoyed by our group as well. The kale caesar salad is a refreshing treat (although the dressing could be a bit less pungent) . Ditka's is an excellent place for a business dinner seeking high class food, service and ambiance.Special Features:
- Great NightPaisa11Dined on 11/8/2014Great service from Michael, his recommendations and attention great. The food was amazing, great taste. Lobster Mac and Cheese awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- satisfaction guranteedrdobes2Dined on 11/8/2014Food and service are consistently very good. Location is great and staff is friendly. Restaurant lives up to its name! You won't leave there hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DA ChopJPJPVIPDined on 11/7/2014Hands down the best pork chop and apple chutney I've ever had. The gigantic rib eye was outstanding as well. No need to dress it up with anythingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceKnippsDined on 11/7/2014Our server Katie was great!! The Food and drinks were delicious. And the atmosphere was laid back. A great place to eat. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014I had the prime rib. It was like butter. Best I've had in the western suburbsSpecial Features:
- FoodJanetteDined on 11/7/2014I ordered the pork chop and it was soooooo good. Enjoyed every bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014The service was pretty slow. Our waiter took a while to come over and take our order. Once the order was placed it took over thirty minutes for it to arrive at our table.
- Birthday LunchFriGirlsDined on 11/3/2014A nice spot for a birthday celebration lunch with good friends. The wait staff was attentive and noticed a birthday was being celebrated and brought a delicious dessert for the birthday celebrant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerRShip63Dined on 11/2/2014We went out for a birthday dinner. The evening was awesome everything from the food, drinks and service were second to none. The coach knows how to do it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular ServiceopccVIPDined on 11/2/2014Maybe it's Chicago in general, but the level of service provided at steak houses is really impressive, and Ditka's is right up there. We went for dinner and were seated in a quiet area of the restaurant, but the lively sports bar area was just around the corner. Still, we really enjoyed our meal, especially the service. The food was delicious, and quantities more than generous. Our favorite item was the ice cream cake (or pie?). I usually take a couple of bites of dessert then let my husband finish, but this time I really couldn't put the spoon down. We will definitely go again.Special Features:
- Lunch with friends.JonesyDined on 11/2/2014We had a great relaxed lunch with friends. Its a great place to meet and everyone can find their favorites. One friend even customized his breakfast pizza by adding pot roast. It was a big hit!Special Features:
- Heaven in Oakbrook!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014My dinner at Ditka's was one of the best meals that I have experienced in my entire life! I have the Sherry crab bisque to start, followed by Mike's salad which was wonderful! I Then had "Da Porkchop" which was the best Porkchop that I have ever eaten! The company of sides, the sweet potato mash in the Apple cherry and apricot chutney were amazing! I ended my meal with Mike's ice cream pie which was huge and decadent and delicious! Thank you, Ditka's for a truly memorable dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great ServiceCarolDDined on 11/1/2014We had outstanding service. It was Michael's second night at Ditka's but he was a pro. He was able to answer all questions including how many ounces each steak was and what was the best choice for someone who will take leftovers home and reheat. Since I prefer rare beef, I ordered rare prime rib and it was perfect. I ordered the 12 ounce and had half to take home. Even after I reheated it at home it was still pink. This was the best prime rib I ever had. Our sides were creamed spinach and smashed red skin potatoes. The spinach was just fair. Chocolate cake was comped for two birthdays at the table. It was a wonderful dining experience, if a little noisy at the end. I wish people would get sitters and leave their children home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerBandit26Dined on 10/31/2014Went for our 12th anniversary. Food and service were both outstanding.Special Features:
- Great dinnerWallycatVIPDined on 10/25/2014Most of our group had steaks and I had the sea bass. The food was good. Some of the food was a bit too salty-especially the sea bass (but still cooked perfectly). The pot roast nachos were great and the calamari was very good as well. Our server was fabulous as was the bartender. We ordered three deserts and all were quite good. We will come back again for sure! Oh we were seated right away and it was crowed. Love that the hostesses didn't just push us to the bar like some other restaurants. Always enjoy Ditka's.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014Great food. Server didn't seem to know much about the menu. He was very friendly. We weren't offered salads or even sides to accompany our meals.Special Features:
- Choose Ditka'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014Went there for a Saturday dinner with our daughters to celebrate my wife's B-Day. As usual, Ditka's did not dissappoint. Our server, Nacmi, was great. We have been to the Oak Brook location several times in the past usually to celebrate a special occassion. Never disappointed and will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ditkas Oak BrookSnakersTakeDined on 10/24/2014Overall good experience again. Only disappointment was they removed one of my favorite appetizers off the Starters Menu - but Crispy Tuna Avocado Roll is still on Chicago Menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceDaniDined on 10/24/2014We took a visitor from out of town here and had a great experience. When we arrive, our table wasn't quite ready to we grabbed a seat at the bar. The bartender was extremely helpful and went above and beyond. We were seated shortly after and our server's name was Shane. From the very start he did a great job, was very friendly, and made excellent recommendations. We were a little worried about taking our visitor out to the Oakbrook location because we had only been to the one downtown, but this location still exceeded our expectations. All of the food was prepared very well, the fillets with crab cakes on top is my favorite thing on the menu along with the lobster mac and cheese. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience at Ditka'sJohnQDined on 10/24/2014My wife and I went to Ditka's for our wedding anniversary. We were greeted with complimentary champagne. The filet slider appetizers were tremendous. The prime rib was great. The pork chop was even better. It was large enough to provide a meal for the next evening as well. The flourless chocolate cake capped off a great evening. We will be returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Anniversary celebrationBruce60586Dined on 10/24/2014When we were seated Shane (our server) brought over 2 glasses of bubbly to wish us a very Happy Anniversary and the celebration was on! Started off the meal with the French Onion Soup and Sherry Crab Bisque which both were just dynamite. Followed up by the main course of Crab Cakes and Fillets, a real winner for sure. The sides were double baked potato (trust me when I say BIG enough for 2 maybe 3 people) and Corn tamale cake. Desert was a most awesome double chocolate flourless cake and believe me you wouldn't know that with the taste. AWESOME is the better description. And do try the Bloddy Mike, all my wife said was MMMMMM! It made for an extremely enjoyable evening! This was our first visit and they will see us again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.BuzzyDined on 10/24/2014We had 5:30 reservations and were a little late due to traffic. They are very accommodating mr only for us being late, but overall. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!3rdgradeteacherVIPDined on 10/21/2014We came here to celebrate a birthday for my boyfriend. When we left he said that this is where we should come for all birthdays and anniversaries! Great service. And while it was expensive I feel like we got more for our money than other steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable nightThatsMyPlateDined on 10/20/2014Me and my darling wife had a wonderful wedding anniversary dinner at Ditka's (we are both BIG football fans). Jackie, our server, was very courteous and knowledgeable about the items on the menu. The booth we sat in was deep and intimate, even though we choose to be near the bar screens for MNF. My prime rib was deliciously broiled, with a crisp outer crust, and my wife's NY ribeye bone in steak was flavorful. I recommend getting a BOWL of the crab bisque, you'll regret any portion smaller. The lobster mac and cheese was a show stopper with real bits of lobster, creamy cheese, and crunchy topping. For dessert, the flourless chocolate cake was like an airy truffle, not heavy at all. Will be going back soon.Special Features:
- excellent steakJulieDined on 10/20/2014I treated my co-worker to steak and thoroughly enjoyed.Special Features:
- Over-pricedJT78VIPDined on 10/19/2014I would recommend a dozen other places before this place. Way over priced for what you get. My pork chop (named after Ditka) was like eating beef jerky...for $34 I would expect more. Weak service overall.
- Excellent as usualDisappointedDined on 10/19/2014We are regulars at Ditka's & have never been disappointed in any way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLuvfoodDined on 10/18/2014I called at 5 for last minute reservation they told me not until 8:30. I went on open table and got the 8:15. We arrived at 7:50 and it was EMPTY. Wide open seating at the bar & they were able to seat us right away. Our waitress provided the worst service possible. She took our order and then stopped by once to see if we needed anything later. I ordered an iced tea which she never asked if I needed sugar nor to refill the glass. Never came by to thank us after paying. There were 4 of us and we all agreed and shocked at the service at such a famous steakhouse. We were there from 7:50 - 10:30 and we saw our waitress twice. I expect more when spending $400. She didn't work for a 1/4 of the $80 tip my husband left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly ScrumptousFoodluv4everDined on 10/18/2014My family had a birthday celebration at Ditkas and we all ate different things,. We shared the roast beef nacho appetizer which was quite tasty. I had filet mignon sliders, and an assortment of sides.The ribs and fish as well as the steak were all quite good.The coffee was not the best.The complementary birthday cake was yummy,a chocolate mousse cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Stylee6Dined on 10/18/2014Our waiter Shane was great! We will defiantly be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014The food and service are always outstanding here, but I was disappointed with the overall vibe of our experience this time. Unfortunately, my wedding anniversary falls near Sweetest Day, so it was super crowded even at 6 PM. I made a reservation weeks in advance. We were seated in literally the back most corner of the restaurant, which isn't exactly as awesome as the front near the bar. Also, the table was about 2 feet away from the service table where the bussers stood. It felt like they were standing over us. It made this expensive dinner completely unromantic. I don't mind paying for a good meal. It is worth every cent as far as the food. But we don't get out often, so this was really disappointing.Special Features:
- Great for kids with food allergiesGeopdsDined on 10/18/2014We were blown away by the attention given to our young niece who has food allergies. Everyone from the host to waiter to chef were super attentive to her needs and insured that she had a great experience!Special Features: