Ditka's - Oakbrook
2 Mid America Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ditka's - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 6305722200x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-2pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm;Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm; Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Wegener
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We have private rooms for any event. Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, or even your next business meeting.
A word from Ditka's - Oakbrook
Ditka's is the perfect place for lunch, dinner, private parties, and special occasions. The hospitality is what makes Ditka's the place to be! We offer a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, steaks, fresh fish, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, and desserts that accommodate a broad spectrum of tastes and prices. Now open at 9am Saturday and Sunday with breakfast and lunch items!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Ditka's - Oakbrook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Ditka's - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
376 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (208)good for groups (160)great for lunch (108)fit for foodies (106)notable wine list (81)romantic (72)vibrant bar scene (63)hot spot (61)great for brunch (56)neighborhood gem (55)kid-friendly (45)late-night find (28)scenic view (10)great for outdoor dining (9)Show More
- Great dinnerWallycatVIPDined on 10/25/2014Most of our group had steaks and I had the sea bass. The food was good. Some of the food was a bit too salty-especially the sea bass (but still cooked perfectly). The pot roast nachos were great and the calamari was very good as well. Our server was fabulous as was the bartender. We ordered three deserts and all were quite good. We will come back again for sure! Oh we were seated right away and it was crowed. Love that the hostesses didn't just push us to the bar like some other restaurants. Always enjoy Ditka's.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014Great food. Server didn't seem to know much about the menu. He was very friendly. We weren't offered salads or even sides to accompany our meals.Special Features:
- Ditkas Oak BrookSnakersTakeDined on 10/24/2014Overall good experience again. Only disappointment was they removed one of my favorite appetizers off the Starters Menu - but Crispy Tuna Avocado Roll is still on Chicago Menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceDaniDined on 10/24/2014We took a visitor from out of town here and had a great experience. When we arrive, our table wasn't quite ready to we grabbed a seat at the bar. The bartender was extremely helpful and went above and beyond. We were seated shortly after and our server's name was Shane. From the very start he did a great job, was very friendly, and made excellent recommendations. We were a little worried about taking our visitor out to the Oakbrook location because we had only been to the one downtown, but this location still exceeded our expectations. All of the food was prepared very well, the fillets with crab cakes on top is my favorite thing on the menu along with the lobster mac and cheese. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience at Ditka'sJohnQDined on 10/24/2014My wife and I went to Ditka's for our wedding anniversary. We were greeted with complimentary champagne. The filet slider appetizers were tremendous. The prime rib was great. The pork chop was even better. It was large enough to provide a meal for the next evening as well. The flourless chocolate cake capped off a great evening. We will be returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Anniversary celebrationBruce60586Dined on 10/24/2014When we were seated Shane (our server) brought over 2 glasses of bubbly to wish us a very Happy Anniversary and the celebration was on! Started off the meal with the French Onion Soup and Sherry Crab Bisque which both were just dynamite. Followed up by the main course of Crab Cakes and Fillets, a real winner for sure. The sides were double baked potato (trust me when I say BIG enough for 2 maybe 3 people) and Corn tamale cake. Desert was a most awesome double chocolate flourless cake and believe me you wouldn't know that with the taste. AWESOME is the better description. And do try the Bloddy Mike, all my wife said was MMMMMM! It made for an extremely enjoyable evening! This was our first visit and they will see us again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.BuzzyDined on 10/24/2014We had 5:30 reservations and were a little late due to traffic. They are very accommodating mr only for us being late, but overall. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!3rdgradeteacherVIPDined on 10/21/2014We came here to celebrate a birthday for my boyfriend. When we left he said that this is where we should come for all birthdays and anniversaries! Great service. And while it was expensive I feel like we got more for our money than other steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable nightThatsMyPlateDined on 10/20/2014Me and my darling wife had a wonderful wedding anniversary dinner at Ditka's (we are both BIG football fans). Jackie, our server, was very courteous and knowledgeable about the items on the menu. The booth we sat in was deep and intimate, even though we choose to be near the bar screens for MNF. My prime rib was deliciously broiled, with a crisp outer crust, and my wife's NY ribeye bone in steak was flavorful. I recommend getting a BOWL of the crab bisque, you'll regret any portion smaller. The lobster mac and cheese was a show stopper with real bits of lobster, creamy cheese, and crunchy topping. For dessert, the flourless chocolate cake was like an airy truffle, not heavy at all. Will be going back soon.Special Features:
- excellent steakJulieDined on 10/20/2014I treated my co-worker to steak and thoroughly enjoyed.Special Features:
- Over-pricedJT78VIPDined on 10/19/2014I would recommend a dozen other places before this place. Way over priced for what you get. My pork chop (named after Ditka) was like eating beef jerky...for $34 I would expect more. Weak service overall.
- Excellent as usualDisappointedDined on 10/19/2014We are regulars at Ditka's & have never been disappointed in any way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLuvfoodDined on 10/18/2014I called at 5 for last minute reservation they told me not until 8:30. I went on open table and got the 8:15. We arrived at 7:50 and it was EMPTY. Wide open seating at the bar & they were able to seat us right away. Our waitress provided the worst service possible. She took our order and then stopped by once to see if we needed anything later. I ordered an iced tea which she never asked if I needed sugar nor to refill the glass. Never came by to thank us after paying. There were 4 of us and we all agreed and shocked at the service at such a famous steakhouse. We were there from 7:50 - 10:30 and we saw our waitress twice. I expect more when spending $400. She didn't work for a 1/4 of the $80 tip my husband left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Stylee6Dined on 10/18/2014Our waiter Shane was great! We will defiantly be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014The food and service are always outstanding here, but I was disappointed with the overall vibe of our experience this time. Unfortunately, my wedding anniversary falls near Sweetest Day, so it was super crowded even at 6 PM. I made a reservation weeks in advance. We were seated in literally the back most corner of the restaurant, which isn't exactly as awesome as the front near the bar. Also, the table was about 2 feet away from the service table where the bussers stood. It felt like they were standing over us. It made this expensive dinner completely unromantic. I don't mind paying for a good meal. It is worth every cent as far as the food. But we don't get out often, so this was really disappointing.Special Features:
- Great for kids with food allergiesGeopdsDined on 10/18/2014We were blown away by the attention given to our young niece who has food allergies. Everyone from the host to waiter to chef were super attentive to her needs and insured that she had a great experience!Special Features:
- Noisy but GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014The food is very good and so was the service but the restaurant is too noisy to have a good conversation. Also, conversations at nearby tables wafted over to ours. Generally though, the experience was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, won't be the last!anniversarytorememberDined on 10/16/2014It was my birthday.My husband and I decided to try something new.The appetizer was the best I ever had(Calamari) Since it was my birthday the waitress brought a complimentary chocolate dessert and sang happy birthday. Love the new experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencebdayblastDined on 10/16/2014Ditka's was a great place to celebrate my husband's birthday. Food was very good and service was stellar. I especially loved the tortilla crusted halibut and would return just for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchBizFoodieVIPDined on 10/16/2014Great place for a lunch meeting. Location works perfect, valet service, friendly hostess and immediate seating. I do recommend making a reservation. The menu has decent variety. The seafood/sushi options change daily and the servers are not only friendly but very knowledgeable of their menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodCookieDined on 10/15/2014Love the onion ring tower, the ribs were really great.Special Features:
- Kind of disappointed ...CityDinerDined on 10/14/2014Made reserv. with note that we were celebrating a birthday. Got stuck in traffic. CALLED and asked them not to give our table up. Got there 10 min late - was told the only table available was a booth in the bar, that there was a 30 minute wait if that wasn't agreeable. Not wanting to wait, we took what was offered. Bad choice. Noise level was LOUD, was difficult to have a conversation in the booth. Server was professional, but disappeared when we asked for a few min to look at the wine list. Bread wasn't brought to the table until AFTER we had ordered wine, FINISHED appetizers, ordered mains. No mention of the birthday by the server. This was our first visit, and with all the other fine dining options in Oakbrook area, will be the last.
- Ditka Youll get fullOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Trust me when i say you are getting everything you pay for when you dine at ditkas only negative is there is not a lot to choose from the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busylady2busylady2Dined on 10/12/2014We were looking for a nice round table - they did it. Looking for a good Sunday meal with friends, they did it. Looking for efficient service and they flunked. Plus the place was too loud for conversation. With such good food, Durkas need to tone it down somewhere in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- R2d2Dined on 10/12/2014Firat time dinning at Ditka's and it was not as expensive as I thought it would be. I loved their food, and how you don't have to worry about parking your car.Special Features:
- Bunch for twoJonesyDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I ate brunch Sunday at Ditka's. I love that we can go in Sunday at 10 Am and he can order breakfast and I can order lunch. Always a good time. And the coffee is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!kfowler57Dined on 10/11/2014The best food, service and atmosphere we have experienced in years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/11/2014Great food and great service. Drinks are a little pricey but the food was wonderful!Special Features:
- WonderfulcloverleafDined on 10/11/2014Ditka's in Oakbrook IL is great. Took friends out for their anniversary and had a great time. The best food I have eaten at a restaurant in a long time, and I have been to several "good" restaurants recently. Service was excellent and although crowded it was still comfortable. My husband and I are planning to go back soon. We really were impressed with the quality of the food and cocktails. My husband had New York Strip, I had Shrimp Diavolo, our friends had pork chops and Chicken Piccata. Everyone was happy with their selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatgreattime85bearsstyleDined on 10/11/2014It was a surprise for our Anniversary - it was a great experience and have already decided we are going back with the family. Would recommend to all that have not been to one of his restaurants. Even told family in Arizona to go and check it out. Priced well for any food lover and loved that they also have many items that are for allergies, these show up right on the menu and you do not have to ask what a way to gain more business.Special Features:
- The experience was phenomenalNwoodfoodDined on 10/11/2014The service and food were both amazing. Loved my servers and had the most delicious chicken. WOULD recommend to anyone & everyone. Amazing for any type of event. Sat next to a group of business adults & a long table or highschool kids going to homecoming. Amazing place for all ages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Food was good. Service was very good. Noise level was loud - could not have a conversation with people across the table.Special Features:
- JoyfulDined on 10/11/2014The service at the bar was very good. In the dinning room our server was excellent in explaining the menu to 10 year old. I loved the atmosphere. Sporty but not too sporty. I did not feel like I was in a neighborhood bar.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinner made spectacularNatMDined on 10/11/2014Ditka's made our 5 year anniversary celebration very special. The waiter started by saying happy anniversary, and ended our experience with 2 glasses of champagne and flour-less chocolate cake...complementary. Truly a spectacular evening from beginning to end. The meal was outstanding, from the DELICIOUS and FRESH seafood platter to start, the fresh bread, the AMAZING sea bass special and my husbands perfectly cooked filet, to the cocktails and wine, each bite was wonderful. We took a raspberry cheesecake home to eat the next day...also amazing. The staff was polite, attentive and made excellent recommendations the 4 times I asked!!! Our waiter William was awesome! we will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/11/2014Food was great We will come back this was our first time at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food & servicerichVIPDined on 10/10/2014The food and service is outstanding however it is a very noisey place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious & easyluvfoodVIPDined on 10/10/2014Went to Ditka's for a celebratory lunch. The menu was fun & different from dinner time menu. We had the burger, steak salad & fish & chips. All delicious. What really made the lunch was fantastic service. If you can sit in Shayne's section, he was attentive & provided thoughtful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening.BabsDined on 10/9/2014Outstanding food and our waitress was great... We ate at a booth in the bar area.... Very comfortable.... I will definetly go back.Special Features:
- Welcoming AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/6/2014I wrote in the Open Table comments that we would be dining at Ditka's to celebrate our wedding anniversary. From the minute we walked in, the staff wished us "Happy Anniversary". We felt like we were among close friends. The food was excellent, as usual.
- MisterDined on 10/6/2014Great place to go for a date night dinner, catch up with a friend or have a gathering. The food and service is wonderful. Great customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.