Ditka's - Oakbrook
2 Mid America Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ditka's - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 6305722200x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-2pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm;Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm; Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Wegener
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We have private rooms for any event. Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, or even your next business meeting.
A word from Ditka's - Oakbrook
Ditka's is the perfect place for lunch, dinner, private parties, and special occasions. The hospitality is what makes Ditka's the place to be! We offer a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, steaks, fresh fish, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, and desserts that accommodate a broad spectrum of tastes and prices. Now open at 9am Saturday and Sunday with breakfast and lunch items!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Ditka's - Oakbrook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Ditka's - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
323 reviews since May 17, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (185)good for groups (139)great for lunch (100)fit for foodies (98)notable wine list (75)great for brunch (62)vibrant bar scene (58)romantic (57)neighborhood gem (56)kid-friendly (49)hot spot (43)late-night find (20)scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Always Phenomal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Their food is always great, but it was surpassed by their outstanding service!! Our server Melissa found out it was our wedding anniversary and she brought us two glasses of wine and a special cake with a candle!! Everyone checked on us including the bus boys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL EVENINGGREATFOODDined on 9/12/2014THIS WAS OUR FIRST EXPERIENCE AT DITKA'S IN OAKBROOK AND IT WON'T BE OUR LAST. WE HAD A WONDERFUL EVENING. BEST PRIME RIB I HAVE EVER HAD AND THE MUSHROOMS WERE OUT OF THIS WORLD. MY HUSBAND FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT HIS FILET AND WHIPPED SWEET POTATOES. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE SERVICE. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK .....Special Features:
- First Time Heresporty12Dined on 9/12/2014Warmly greeted, taken directly to table, superb service by Shane - attentive but not hovering. Nicely varied menu. Calamari appetizer was tender and tasty. Opted to go with items from the Prix Fixe offering. Filet Medallions and Maryland Crab Cakes were well presented and delicious.Special Features:
- Great Birthday Night!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014My sisters and I took my Dad here last night for his birthday dinner. Enjoyed great steaks, halibut, and pork chops. Side dishes are big enough to share with a few people. Loaded Twice Baked Potato is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great service.Nadrad314Dined on 9/10/2014I live downstate but eat here every 2-3 months when in town. Never a bad meal. Never anything less than great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014This was my first time at Ditkas. Everyone that has already been has given a great review. After my dining experience the other night, I agree! The atmosphere, food, drinks were all first-class. Way to go Mike!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnDined on 9/10/2014Great experience as always. Service was excellent, food was great. I got the Chop which was done perfectly. Will return soon and highly recomend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyDined on 9/8/2014Perfect for lunch meetings and work team outings. A menu that can accommodate everyone's appetite and diet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful as usualDewiVIPDined on 9/7/2014Everything was great. They have a remarkable service. Always on time, always around, always helpful and courteous. Food was perfect.Special Features:
- Fantastic serviceBearscoderDined on 9/6/2014We went out for our 36 anniversary with the whole family. The server, Page was fantastic! The food better than anticipated for Ditka's! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- discerningdinerDined on 9/6/2014Enjoyed our dinner at Ditka's - Oakbrook. All the staff was very accommodating and especially our server Katie. I asked for information about a private party room while we were there and was shown the room and given information about menus etc. without me making a prior appointment. Seafood appetizer platter was a hit, and our server arranged for a dessert sampler platter as well, since one of our party was celebrating a birthday. Room was more noisy than I prefer, but still had a great evening with great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!Khh500Dined on 9/6/2014Took some key business contacts here for dinner. Everything was awesome. Steaks cooked perfectly, service was superb, and everyone really enjoyed the meal. Very special!Special Features:
- beerloverVIPDined on 9/6/2014Started with the new meatball sliders, they were very good. Had the pork chop, and it was cooked to perfection. My wife had the salmon and thought it was most excellent. Finished with the peanut butter pie.
- Husband's birthday brunchJonesyDined on 9/6/2014We had a brunch with 7 friends to celebrate my husband's birthday. Some friends had lunch, some breakfast and many tried some of the new menu items. The organic blueberry pancakes were a big hit as well as the new cuban pork salad. It was a fun celebration made extra special by the staff. The whole team at Ditka's Oakbrook really enjoys their jobs and it shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceRockyDined on 9/5/2014The salads were chilled, the entrees were hot, and the Jennifer was an awesome server. We ordered off the pre fixe menu as the price was right! Ditkas exceeded our expectations with the size of the portions. And we dine as often as we can here as the food, atmosphere, and service will never disappoint.Special Features:
- Good OverallWorldTravellerDined on 9/5/2014I thought overall it was a good experience. The food was tasty, although the burger I thought was just average. Very good service and nice environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night out at Ditkas's - awesome!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014As always, the food was outstanding, as well as the service. We enjoy coming to Ditka's when we have something special to celebrate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedAjeeVIPDined on 9/5/2014I drove from Lake Forest to meet a friend and we were very disappointed. I had the seafood cobb salad which was very bland. Our server was probably one of the least attentive I have ever experienced. She served our drinks and did not come back to take our order for 10 minutes and I believe we were her only table. It was 230 p.m. and there were only 2 tables full and another server was taking care of them. I must say they were being taken care of well. We had to have her track down our server 2x. Once she brought our food, again she did not check back. We were not offered bread and I had to ask the busboy for more salad dressing. We will not return not recommend!
- Great Representation of ChicagoSappbire2345Dined on 9/3/2014This was my family's first time dining at Ditka's and it certainly won't be the last. Great service and excellent food. High quality in every aspect of a dining experience. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucket list!!jersey34Dined on 9/2/2014We visited Ditka's for our anniversary. All I can say is you should add dinner at Ditka'a to your bucket list, along with their Pot Roast Nachos!!! They are the BEST!!!! At $17 bucks it is WELL WORTH IT, enough to feed 4 people. I had the ribs they were good they have a smoked mesquite flavor to them. My wife had the New York Strip steak, it was very tender and done to perfection. Most dinners are served ala carte so if you want a potato or veggies, plan on spending a few extra bucks for that. You may pay extra for that but there is enough for at least 2 people. We did not have any drinks (alcohol) so plan on spending at least $100. Worth every penny!! Our server was very polite, and gave us exceptional service!! We Will Be BACK!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated my nephews graduationSushiFanaticDined on 8/31/2014It was his first time at the restaurant and he was blown away. The steaks were cooked to perfection! And service was outstanding! Pot roast nachos are a must order as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad mealsaler11VIPDined on 8/31/2014I have gone here and many occasions and have never been disappointed. Simple great food served by great people. Steaks and fish simply sublime. Have to try the pork chop soon.Special Features:
- Good food and good serviceMikeyy45Dined on 8/31/2014A very nice accomodating experience. Good food and a very great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Birthday LunchJonesyDined on 8/31/2014Had a small birthday lunch with friends. It was a fun celebration on a Sunday afternoon. Everyone was happy and Meghan, our server, was great.Special Features:
- DICK64VIPDined on 8/31/2014I always enjoy the weekend breakfast at Ditka's. The variety is ample and the pancakes can't be beat. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfying!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014I enjoyed the food, the service, and the atmosphere. Our server, Will, was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent Customer-Great New MealLiliBooDined on 8/30/2014Any excuse to visit Ditka's works for me. On Saturday I met a friend for brunch. She'd never visited the restaurant before so we were more thoroughly going thru the menu more than I usually do since I'm quite familiar with it. Suddenly she looked up and said: Chicken & Waffles! I only heard about Chicken & Waffles about 4 or 4 years ago but had never had it before. I thought I'd be adventurous. I was NOT disappointed. Sure enough it was WONDERFUL. I say try it; you'll love it. Our waitress, Alice, was a delight --- friendly and attentive without being intrusive --- as were the rest of the staff. Thanks again, Coach, for a lovely brunch.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our dinner experiencetastyjake32Dined on 8/28/2014We had a delightful dining experience. The food was excellent. The halibut was exceptional. Paige was our server and she was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014Great food - the rolls are delicious! Always good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been perfecttabletalkDined on 8/24/2014The crab bisque was delicious, the filets were perfect, the service was excellent. Everything was great, except that had hoped for a special evening together and, even with a small party, couldn't hear each other over the din. Even with a reservation on a Sunday evening when the restaurant didn't seem very busy, they seated us in the noisiest booth in the house - in the bar right by the bustling open kitchen. Probably should have asked to be moved, but that would have been awkward with our party. So if you want to enjoy conversation as well as food, ask for a quieter area when you make your reservation. Not sure it's very quiet anywhere, but don't get stuck where we did.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ditka's, not our #1 any longerDebyPDined on 8/23/2014Our 34th anniversary, asked for a booth, got a table way in the back, dropped items off the menu we wanted, disappointed, Our waitress Meagan was rushing us through the entire meal, I was still eating my salad when the entrée came, she kept on trying to close out the check with us, then to really insult us, she brought over 2 glasses of bad champagne!! Needless to say we left the champagne and left the restaurant. We have patronized Ditka's 50+ times and this was the absolute worse meal I have had. I don't think we will be back any time soon, not that Mgmt even cares. Did I bring this to the attention of the Manager, No, they wanted to closed the section we were seated in, our bus boy was more attentive and courteous then the waitress.
- Good but noisyLisaDined on 8/23/2014Been here several times, no complaints on food or service. It is so noisy though. Back part is so large that everything echoes and it is hard to have a conversation at the table without constantly having to shout. That's the only reason we don't come here more often. That and they are terrible at being on time with reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Performer2manygirlsDined on 8/23/2014Always a good meal at Ditka's. I need to come here more often. Nice drink specials on wed nights and a nice pre fix on friday/sundays. i'll be back to give those a try.Special Features:
- JJMMDined on 8/23/2014Always good food and plenty. Lots of table so not hard to get into if you are not exactly prime time. We go on a regular basis for our favorites.. pot roast nachos, calamari, and crab bisque.Special Features:
- Best prefixjfloresDined on 8/22/2014Had the prefixed dinner. More than enough. Just so loud in there. Could not hear each other speak. Service phenomenal. But constantly interrupted to fill glasses etc. won't go back on a FridaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Ditka'stankbylineDined on 8/19/2014The whole experience at Ditka's was very memorable, from the hostess to the manager were friendly and courteous. The wait staff was efficient and not over bearing. The food was outstanding. This is a restaurant that we will frequent as often as possible.Special Features:
- great steaksrosnerbDined on 8/19/2014great spot for a nice filet. wife had the pork chop (which is what Mike Ditka normally orders). great wine list that is unmatched by area restaurants.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014Not a good experience this time. Had to wait over an hour for our food. Had three children ages 7, 5, and 2, always well behaved, but because they were hungry, they became irritable. Waiter came three times to say the kitchen was behind and we finally asked for bread which I then found out we had to request it - thought they could have done that without asking since there was a delay. I am sure the business patrons did not wait an hour for their lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!SheriDined on 8/18/2014We had get at service and the pot roast nachos are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service, Great FoodBonnieJDined on 8/18/2014We came for lunch with out of town guests and a baby. The service was EXCELLENT - attentive, patient and helpful. The food was fabulous - our favorite was the pot roast nachos!Special Features: