Ditka's - Oakbrook
2 Mid America Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ditka's - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ditkasrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 6305722200x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-2pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm;Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm; Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Wegener
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We have private rooms for any event. Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, or even your next business meeting.
A word from Ditka's - Oakbrook
Ditka's is the perfect place for lunch, dinner, private parties, and special occasions. The hospitality is what makes Ditka's the place to be! We offer a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, steaks, fresh fish, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, and desserts that accommodate a broad spectrum of tastes and prices. Now open at 9am Saturday and Sunday with breakfast and lunch items!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Ditka's - Oakbrook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Ditka's - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
332 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (189)good for groups (141)fit for foodies (105)great for lunch (100)notable wine list (78)romantic (63)great for brunch (60)vibrant bar scene (58)neighborhood gem (56)kid-friendly (51)hot spot (48)late-night find (23)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- Always great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/28/2014We have been there many times and have always had a wonderful experience. We will be going back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but LOUD!TonyPDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I went on a Saturday night at 7PM. The food was very good (steaks). My compliments to the chef. The restaurant was well maintained and very clean. However, the place was LOUD. Our waitress (looked barely old enough to drive) had to shout the specials because the ambient noise was overwhelming. It was worse than a bar full of rowdy twenty somethings. The wait staff was friendly, but young and inexperienced. The place isn't cheap. Should you have to ask 2-3 times for the same thing and be told "oh, yeah". There obviously isn't a dress code. Thinking it was upscale, we dressed accordingly. Others did as well. Then you have the t-shirt and flip-flop types. To each their own, just don't expect a fine dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We went with friends, first time for them. I had chicken piccata, excellent, my husband had fried chicken, also excellent. Our friends both ordered the double bone in steak, he was not happy, she liked it. Complaint; out server told us bread would be out shortly after taking drink order, bread came out with our dinners. We love Oakbrook Ditla's, had grandson communion party and my 70 surprise birthday party there. Breakfast is the best. Thank you for a great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so good and expensive.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014This place shows some wear & tear. It needs major refreshing. Don't look closely at the carpeting until after you eat! The chairs and even the menus are well into their final days. The room is very loud and it was very difficult to have a conversation with our party of four. The service was very good; attentive but not overly so. The food was so-so. The perch would be best described as fried thick breading stuffed with overcooked dried out perch. The crab cakes entrée was bland and served with equally bland rice. The halibut was good but it was breaded which masks the fish's flavor. The seafood pasta diavolo was very forgettable with two shrimp and an almost tasteless pasta diavolo sauce. The crab bisque soup was good but too salty.
- You call this great?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Went to Ditka's based on recommendations for a great steak. I had NY Strip which was good. Wife ordered Ribeye that charred beyond appetizing, flavor was nothing notable, ending up taking most of it home to dog. The bruschetta appetizer was delicious, as were the onion soup and Ditka salad. We've now been there. Won't recommend it and won't go back.
- The CoachJmillVIPDined on 9/25/2014Had a great dinner with my customer. Coach Ditka was having dinner at the table next to us. He was gracious enough to stop and sign footballs for my customers. Thanks CoachI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLouisetoDined on 9/24/2014Everything was perfect. The food, service, ambience and the employees. The rib-eye steak literally melts in your mouth. It was sooo tender. Best steak i've had in ILLINOIS. The salmon was also great. I will definetely go back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmbienceMoVoDined on 9/21/2014For about the first 1/2 hour, there was a family with 3 or 4 young children who were running around their table and being very loud. We asked our server to request that they have their children be quiet and stop running. Server indicated they were wrapping up their meal and would be leaving shortly, but it was somewhat annoying for a bit. After that, the setting was quiet and serene and let us enjoy our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchLiliBooDined on 9/21/2014Brunch before a bit of shopping at Oak Brook Mall. Perfect as I've come to expect. The place was jumping even though we got there about 10 am. Must have been all the sports going on that day.....I've no idea because although we always sit in the bar where there are several TVs broadcasting every sport show known to man, they never seem to disturb or intrude as they can in other restaurants/bars. Speaking of the bar, have one of their special cocktails or morning eye openings. Outstanding! Friendly, welcoming staff, great service, wonderful food. Thanks to Da Coach and his staff for another great Sunday morning brunch!Special Features:
- DitkaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Just as outstanding as the Coach himself. The service was a little on the down side but, our server seemed pretty busy being that it was a Saturday night. Everyone was very pleased with the food and the atmosphere. However, the hostess was very confusing about seating us. We had to rush to get our table before someone else took it, as she put it. Found that odd since I made a reservation. But all in all a very good dinning experience.Special Features:
- First Time Visitkoi34Dined on 9/20/2014My wife and I enjoyed our meal consisting of: Prime Rib perfectly done, Mashed red potatoes, Jalapeno Hash browns (a little under done for me), Tower of onion rings and Mike's salad. My wife had a Raspberry martini which she said was excellent and we saw several being consumed around the room. We ordered deserts to go.Special Features:
- family celebrationdaratravelerDined on 9/20/2014Service here was absolutely outstanding. We enjoyed the menu variety, and the quality of our selections. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Seated immediately as arrival for the reservation. Andrew, our server was at the table soon after to take our order. He kept coming by the see if everything was good. I asked for his opinion of a certain dish. His opinion/recommendation was spot on. Very good dinner. Entertained a couple visiting from Ireland. They were impressed with the dinner served, especially the "pork chops". Thank You.Special Features:
- Better than expected!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Great food, in fact best meal I have had in a while. The pot roast nachos we're awesome, and so was the prime rib. My boyfriend has the signature pork chops and really enjoyed them, the apples that came with were perfectly cooked and so tasty. The only thing we did not like was the lobster mac and cheese side. It was too fishy. The flute of 3 sides was a great value, but the sides you get with the meal are a good size to. The server we had we friendly and knowledgable, we did not feel rushed and her service was excellent. Great night, great good! I highly recommend ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticWolfDined on 9/15/2014First the waiter his name was Shane and his special humor and excellent service was the best we have experienced this special dinner was for my Mother and Fathers 65th anniversary and they wanted to try Mike Ditka's tomahawk steak and they were just awesome. but the server Shane treated my parents with the best he or anyone could provide, Thanks to Mike Ditka's my parents and our party enjoyed this dinning at it best!Special Features:
- ManA4foodDined on 9/14/2014The food was good to very good and well priced. The prix fixe meals were an excellent value. The service was great. However, the interior ambience is mediocre at best. The outside area leading to the entrance of the restaurant is stark and uninviting.Special Features:
- ddtwentythreeDined on 9/14/2014Awesome place to have lunch! My husband and I shopped at Oak Brook mall for our anniversary then went to lunch! Great day followed by great lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1234hashDined on 9/14/2014surprised that the lunch menu didn't include any steaks, other than filet sliders....we came for steaks, disappointedly ordered other food ordered hash....seemed very undercooked, almost raw spuds.....not very favorfull...poached eggs had solid yolks
- Saturday Night 8pmLhmaxwell007Dined on 9/13/2014First time at Ditka's - we went with another couple for good cocktails and steaks and were not disappointed. Used Opentable to book the reservation, then enjoyed a couple drinks in the bar and were seated on time. Service at the bar was good but busy, service at the table was good and friendly. Steaks were great. My wife ordered the Salmon, which she said had too much Orange sauce on it and did not like. Overall we had fun and enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:
- OutstandingFool4foodVIPDined on 9/13/2014SHANNON was our server and she did a excellent job. The seafood tower was magnificent. My Fiance enjoyed his birthday dinner. The wine was excellent. I really enjoyed my evening. Thank you so much. Give Shannon 5 Plus stars for her excellent service, she was polite =, knowledgable, friendly and well spoken. Thank you so much. Worth every penny......Special Features:
- EngMDDined on 9/13/2014Just great! Would go back for breakfast and lunch too!Special Features:
- Always fantasticFoodieDined on 9/13/2014We went to celebrate our son's 21s birthday. We were a group of seven. The food was fantastic as it always is, the server was attentive and the ambiance is always great because it's not too fancy and not too casual. I will always go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014This was our 3rd annual visit to Ditkas to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Due to the prices it can't be a "regular" Special occasion is perfect. Waiter was professional and made us feel that we were in an upscale restaurant. Waiter brought us a champagne toast and dessert to end our night. Loved it. Open table had the seating request and we were seated right on time.Special Features:
- Ditka's Saturday 9/13/14DICK64VIPDined on 9/13/2014As Always an excellent meal with excellent service. Please keep up the good work and the excellent shrimp cocktails! Dick Pabst.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, snotty receptionistWineyDined on 9/13/2014Great food and atmosphere every time. However when I asked for a quiet booth, she laughed and Put us next to a group of 14.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE DITKA'SHankster42Dined on 9/13/2014Food, service and atmosphere were great as usual. We always enjoy the experienceSpecial Features:
- Outstanding DinersuitsDined on 9/12/2014Went out for wife's birthday and everything was exceptional, outstanding food and service.Special Features:
- Always Phenomal!RomeDined on 9/12/2014Their food is always great, but it was surpassed by their outstanding service!! Our server Melissa found out it was our wedding anniversary and she brought us two glasses of wine and a special cake with a candle!! Everyone checked on us including the bus boys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL EVENINGGREATFOODDined on 9/12/2014THIS WAS OUR FIRST EXPERIENCE AT DITKA'S IN OAKBROOK AND IT WON'T BE OUR LAST. WE HAD A WONDERFUL EVENING. BEST PRIME RIB I HAVE EVER HAD AND THE MUSHROOMS WERE OUT OF THIS WORLD. MY HUSBAND FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT HIS FILET AND WHIPPED SWEET POTATOES. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE SERVICE. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK .....Special Features:
- Friendly staffBillyboyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Hostess was very accommodating when one from our party was stuck in traffic. We were able to be seated later than our actual reservation. Nachos were great & everyone enjoyed their meals.Special Features:
- First Time Heresporty12Dined on 9/12/2014Warmly greeted, taken directly to table, superb service by Shane - attentive but not hovering. Nicely varied menu. Calamari appetizer was tender and tasty. Opted to go with items from the Prix Fixe offering. Filet Medallions and Maryland Crab Cakes were well presented and delicious.Special Features:
- Great Birthday Night!Mad4FoodDined on 9/11/2014My sisters and I took my Dad here last night for his birthday dinner. Enjoyed great steaks, halibut, and pork chops. Side dishes are big enough to share with a few people. Loaded Twice Baked Potato is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great service.Nadrad314Dined on 9/10/2014I live downstate but eat here every 2-3 months when in town. Never a bad meal. Never anything less than great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FindDiner27Dined on 9/10/2014This was my first time at Ditkas. Everyone that has already been has given a great review. After my dining experience the other night, I agree! The atmosphere, food, drinks were all first-class. Way to go Mike!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnDined on 9/10/2014Great experience as always. Service was excellent, food was great. I got the Chop which was done perfectly. Will return soon and highly recomend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyDined on 9/8/2014Perfect for lunch meetings and work team outings. A menu that can accommodate everyone's appetite and diet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful as usualDewiVIPDined on 9/7/2014Everything was great. They have a remarkable service. Always on time, always around, always helpful and courteous. Food was perfect.Special Features:
- Fantastic serviceBearscoderDined on 9/6/2014We went out for our 36 anniversary with the whole family. The server, Page was fantastic! The food better than anticipated for Ditka's! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- discerningdinerDined on 9/6/2014Enjoyed our dinner at Ditka's - Oakbrook. All the staff was very accommodating and especially our server Katie. I asked for information about a private party room while we were there and was shown the room and given information about menus etc. without me making a prior appointment. Seafood appetizer platter was a hit, and our server arranged for a dessert sampler platter as well, since one of our party was celebrating a birthday. Room was more noisy than I prefer, but still had a great evening with great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!Khh500Dined on 9/6/2014Took some key business contacts here for dinner. Everything was awesome. Steaks cooked perfectly, service was superb, and everyone really enjoyed the meal. Very special!Special Features: