District Tap House
246 W 38th St
New York, NY 10018Neighborhood:
Theater District / Times Square
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
District Tap House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.districttaphouse.com/
- Phone: (212) 221-1822
- Hours of Operation:
Mon, Tue & Wed: 11.30am-2am
Thu & Fri: 11.30am-4am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Harrison Mosher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from District Tap House
Located in Midtown West.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
District Tap House reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (4)great for lunch (4)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- never made it past appstrijamVIPDined on 11/10/2014We were looking forward to eating here. Our reserved table for 7 was waiting for us right away. Then nothing. 10 minutes to see the waitress. Then, another 15 minutes to orders drinks and an app order. Then 20 minutes to get the apps, and then we got our drinks. No plates. No napkins, no silverware. Once we decided to leave without ordering the rest of our meal, they were speedy with trying to pick up our app plates with food still on it. It was so promising from the menu, but it was just an awful experience and we got stuck with a mandatory tip.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014The waitress and staff at this restaurant were so nice. Great place for a big group. You must try the mac and cheese and Brussell sprouts! Our waitress Brie, like the cheese was so nice and made great recommendations! Beer was good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome late night eatscaligirlDined on 10/7/2014We were looking for a tasty bite around 10:30pm and found this winner. Fresh hot burger, duck fat fries and chicken tacos were delicious. Beer menu was huge. Loved the beer flights chosen by our friendly waitress and bartender. Loves our visit and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy Hour PlaceyoungDined on 9/19/2014Great place to go for happy hour. Good with reservations. Waiters and even doorman is very friendly. Highly recommend this place. I also love that this place has "TeeTotalers" drink section for friends who don't want to drink.Special Features:
- Had a great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/19/2014Great food, and service was spot on. Can get a bit loud, so would suggest requesting a booth in the back if that's an issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the District Tap House reviews archive.