District - San Francisco
216 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
District - San Francisco
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.districtsf.com/
- Phone: 4158962120
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: M-Sa 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Bob Cina
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from District - San Francisco
District is a wine bar and restaurant located South of Market in the South Beach neighborhood. We offer an eclectic menu of small, shareable plates, house made charcuterie and pizza that pair well with our extensive list of wines by the glass and craft beers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
District - San Francisco reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)romantic (1)Show More
- VanessaDined on 9/6/2014Dollar oyster happy hour! Great ambiance and good group seating options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/28/2014Great food and wine. Nice before baseball games. Vanessa did a great job with serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the District - San Francisco reviews archive.
- District SFKatsuyaVIPDined on 4/17/2014Food is always delicious. Kat was an excellent hostess and server. The restaurant was busy and she kept up at a great pace and friendly attitude.I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time HereDustin21Dined on 2/14/2014This place is pretty cool. Tables are way too close together and are a bit uncomfortable if you over 5' tall which is almost everyone including myself. Food was great, service was great. Tables are so close you might as well share a straw with the person at the neighboring table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, sassy service...jesjesDined on 2/8/2014My sister and 2 others went with the beer pairing menu during SF beer week. They got their beers first, then a hour later received their food which were three tiny bits on a large plate. The food was delicious, and the others plates were perfect portions, but the beer pairing was kind of a joke. The beer was warm by the time the food came. Mid meal they had explained that their style was more casual and they bring the food out as it is ready, versus all at once which is understandable with the kitchen size. It would have been nice if it was explained prior to service. Server didn't greet us, just started asking drinks orders. Asked for water, and he snapped at me saying water would come later. He warmed up a little later, but was sassy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DistrictLivetoeatVIPDined on 11/16/2013Very fun bar scene got more crowded as the night went on. Very good "small plates" menu for a casual fun dinner. Many wines by the glass to choose from. More of a destination bar than a restaurant , very good though!Special Features: