New York, NY 10034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://district12nyc.com/
- Phone: 2123041700
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Formal Attire
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from District 12
"The most exciting restaurant in upper Manhattan is here!!!" From upscale bar food to beer garden, whiskey bar and steakhouse, ALL in one roof!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
District 12 reviews from OpenTable diners
- Night Out!!luv2dineoutDined on 9/6/2013Perfect place to meet for drinks. Food was great!! Service was awesome !! would go back because if the excellent service i had. Its not a kid friendly place for a friday and saturday night. Brunch is Family and Kid friendly!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I think in the future, DistrictOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2013I think in the future, District 12 can be 4 stars in my book but Im pretty sure they are still working out kinks as they are relatively new. The service was attentive but we did have to get our servers attention a few times. We ordered appetizers but the entrees came out first and not even all of them. The Hamburger special and fish and chips were amazing! Love the ambience - we sat outside and its very beautiful. The indoors is great as well if you are looking for a sports bar type atmosphere. They have a very nice beer selection. Overall I think District 12 is a great addition to the uptown scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who needs Williamsburg!baseballfan1Dined on 9/4/2013With the opening of District 12, Inwood has arrived as a great local resturant and a place where non-Iinwoodites will actually come to our beautiful neighborhood. The staff are super friendly and the resturant is beautiful and the vibe is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.