81 Washington Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201Neighborhood:
DUMBO / Vinegar Hill
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dishdumbo.com/
- Phone: 7186253474
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday- Wednesday: 4:00pm - 12:00am; Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private party capabilities are second to none. Large space accommodating for groups up to 300+. We offer several options in regards to party packaging on both food & beverage, flexible pricing & state of the art audio/visual capabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com regarding any upcoming inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: Samera Abed x
A word from Dish
Inspired Mediterranean cuisine, coming soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dish reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great atmosphere, not great pancakedumbobeginerDined on 2/8/2014I took my friend who was visiting NYC and my 2 year-old son for Saturday Brunch. My friend wanted eggs benedict but they didn't have the sauce for it so she ordered french toast which was great!! I ordered pancakes and it was disappointing. It was interesting at first because it was light and crunchy but i got bored real quick. Sweet potato fries that I ordered for my son was delicious. He kept eating even it got cold! The staffs were very welcoming and nice. I loved the interior and the live jazz music. I will go back there and try something more!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They are great, but the serviceDumboDined on 1/25/2014The service that night wasn't great, messed up orders throughout. They are normally great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing addition to DUMBOKC1234VIPDined on 12/31/2013We booked this restaurant specifically because they did not have a special New Years menu, even checking the website. We get there to find a VERY limited prix fixe. This apparently came with a free glass of wine that didn't show up at bill time and no dessert. The weirdest part was that they completely abandoned the mediterrean focus, serving lobster and filet. We asked for bread and our waiter said they didn't have any, but he could offer us hummus. We were thrilled with that since that is what we really wanted, and on NYE you need some carbs for a long night of celebrating. He came back about five minutes later saying they didn't have that either. The bouncer was at the bar eating chicken fingers and french fries... we were jealous.
- Great First VisitPattyoboeVIPDined on 12/27/2013What a delightful little place this was! The appetizers we chose (brussels sprouts for one and mushrooms the other) were delicious and probably could have made for a full meal. One of us then had a sausage dish and the other fish. Both were presented nicely and were quite tasty. The server was very friendly and made helpful suggestions without being pushy. We had mulled wine with our meal which, on the cold day, was lovely. Ending with rice pudding, we went away quite happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice evening with great foodPulchritudaDined on 12/14/2013Really loved everything that we had: the branzino was perfectly succulent and juicy, the couscous was moist and full of flavor from the olives and almonds, the brussel sprouts were crunchy and the pizza was absolutely divine with a mix of flavors from different cheeses. The place is quite new, so the atmosphere is missing a little. The waitress was a little too eager and opinionated, which was a bit of a drawback from the experience. Overall, the place definitely has potential, but something is missing in the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch Spot!TBonesDined on 11/23/2013From the moment we arrived, Dish felt like a nice place to be. The hostess was welcoming, the service was prompt but not pushy, our server was helpful, and there was live jazz. The coffee was good. We both had the soft scrambled eggs with asparagus, which was savory with herbs and delicious, and as a side, tomato salad with feta and walnuts. Wow! An unusual, creamy, delicious combination. We shared a chocolate croissant. So often those are disappointing, but this one was unusually good. My friend, who usually doesn't eat sweets, remarked that it was absolutely worth the calories. Dense and rich. We wanted to stay and chat long after we'd finished eating; the hostess emphatically assured us we were welcome. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOviterDined on 11/16/2013This is a real "in" place with live jazz combo and good food. We enjoyed the experience.Special Features: