328 Sunrise Hwy
Rockville Centre, NY 11570Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dinosrvc.com/
- Phone: 5167640800
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Dino's Restaurant
Welcome to Dino's Northern Italian Restaurant. We would love to see you in our dining room, enjoying the finest Northern Italian specialties New York has to offer. Located on the main strip in Rockville Centre at 328 Sunrise Highway, we are proud to serve authentic Northern Italian cuisine with the flair and expertise this genre deserves. Our extensive wine list and our gentle, pleasant atmosphere as well as our professional staff will make your dining experience one to remember. Reservations are suggested for parties of 4 or more. Open 7 Days for lunch and dinner. Please join our mailing list (via the contact page) for specials and coupons.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dino's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (11)good for groups (8)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (3)romantic (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Reliably very goodpumpkin1Dined on 8/11/2014We have eaten here a number of times and we were never disappointed. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They are very welcoming and accommodating. All dishes are very good, and the fish is fresh and well prepared.Special Features:
- Always a Pleasure!!!Muchka57Dined on 6/28/2014Had out of town guests and they loved Dinos!!!..Always a good experience. Service is wonderful, food is delish!!!Special Features:
- Good traditional Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/7/2014This was a good traditional old-school Italian restaurant. Service was slow, but the food was pretty good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2014I eat here often and they always cater to you. The service is constant, the food is first class. The owner always comes out to check on you. If something you want is not on the menu they will make it for you. I eat here often and I have never had a bad experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 43 reviews are from the Dino's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Excellent restaurantPatsyDined on 5/3/2014Looking for a restaurant on OpenTable that had great reviews for food, ambiance and proximity to home. We found it in Dino's! First time there and we will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as always!!!!Muchka57Dined on 4/24/2014Took my husband and friends out for his birthday. Selection and Food always wonderful. Service outstanding with a smile!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderful. foodgracieDined on 3/9/2014Absolutely wonderful. food was unbelievable. service so friendly. for dessert they had a rainbow cake like the cookie with cannolli filling ..they had me at that.can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienecefoodieDined on 3/9/2014The food and service were good. The seafood salad was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Local FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2014Good food, personal attention, but very crowded and noisy on a Saturday evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClaustrophobicAliceDined on 12/25/2013Tables were so close to each other. It was so noisy and uncomfortable. We could not even stay to eat
- Dino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/14/2013Dino's, Italian restaurant is a warm and inviting place. The waiters are attentive and always willing to please. It has the comforts of home while dining out. Food is scrumptious. it's my top 5.Special Features:
- excellentluv2dine1577Dined on 12/7/2013the food and service at Dino's was excellent..the staff was very courteous and informative on wine list and menu items..I would def recommend and will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- blandelenDined on 11/22/2013staff was pleasant, food portion size was substantial but basically the food (all 4 of us agreed) was totally tasteless
- I ordered the rack of lamb,DDeanVIPDined on 11/1/2013I ordered the rack of lamb, and my husband had the pasta. Both were yummy. Service is so friendly. Highly recommend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUR GO-TO RESTAURANTElaineSDined on 10/31/2013Dino's is the restaurant that tops our list. It is great for everything from spur of the moment dining to special occasions. Ralph prepared delicious veal and eggplant entrees for us, and our wait staff, especially Tim, could not have been more attentive. You are sure to get a warm welcome and fabulous food at Dino's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dino's is terrificAl101713Dined on 10/21/2013A great place for good food and wine. Dino is the consummate host.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On-site ownershipFriendlyDined on 10/19/2013The owner is always on premises and greets everyone with a smile, handshake or hug. He is extremely accommodating to the guests and gives supervisory direction to his staff.Special Features:
- Enjoyable and Tasty mealLoreenNYDined on 8/21/2013Service was excellent. Food was delicious. Lots of wines to choose from. Be sure to save room for the Godiva chocolate cake dessert and/or the entire dessert cart!! We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dino's is topsDeb234Dined on 8/19/2013We have been to Dino's many times. The food is delicious. The service is great. Dino comes to your table to make sure you are happy. "Yes, we are happy!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good service. Manager/ownerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2013very good service. Manager/owner very attentive. Their price fix menu is top shelf. We will go there oftenSpecial Features:
- Better than averageBjw1VIPDined on 7/23/2013Great service and a nice place, but food is good, not great. Veal was slightly overcooked as was the pasta. Dessert was a bit bland. Sauces were tasty. Not a bad choice if someone suggests it. You could surely have a worse mealmpicking blindly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is one of our favoriteDDeanVIPDined on 6/13/2013This is one of our favorite RVC restaurants. My husband and I ordered the $32.99 special for 2 dinners and a bottle of wine. I had the pasta fantasia; it was good. My husband has the checken parm; it was great. Great cheesecake, too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large partyGaryVIPDined on 6/1/2013We had 14 people for dinner for an 85th Birthday. The group were aged from 20's to 85. Baked Clams and Fried Zucchini got rave reviews. The tossed salad was perfect. I had soft shell crabs that were good over a bed of Spinach. I tasted the homemade raviolis stuffed with spinach and cheese and they were excellent. The dessert of zabaglione and strawberries was the sweet finish.Special Features:
- A Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/24/2013Dino's is a nice looking restaurant with ambiance. You are always greeted at the door upon entering and seated promptly. The food is very good, the service is professional, and the owner always comes to your table to see if you are satisfied with your meal. We have dined at Dino's many times and will continue to do so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place. The pasta isDDeanVIPDined on 5/18/2013Great place. The pasta is consistently good, and the service so friendly. Highly recommend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food very good. Great saladsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Food very good. Great salads but very loud Would returnSpecial Features:
- A nice neighborhood Italian...attenMartyVIPDined on 4/12/2013A nice neighborhood Italian...attentive and very friendly staff...can be a bit pricey for the genre, but portions are large enough to share. For example, our "family salad" easily served four of us.
- Straightforward good ItalianMartyVIPDined on 3/29/2013Straightforward good Italian cooking. Plenty of garlic knots! Not inexpensive, unless you share the large portions.
- We have eaten at Dino's aOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/22/2013We have eaten at Dino's a number of times. The food is excellent and the wait staff is efficient and pleasant. We will dine there again.Special Features:
- My husband and I shared aLoreenNYDined on 3/15/2013My husband and I shared a delicious meal here on a Friday evening. Immediately upon sitting down, we were served a warm bread basket with italian bread and garlic knots. We enjoyed our fried zucchini appetizer and both of us ordered specials on the dinner menu. The Chilean Sea Bass was incredible - literally melted in your mouth. The stuffed shrimp was also very good, but it said it was served with vegetables and instead came out with rice. The dessert cart had every delicious dessert that you can ever dream of. We shared the flourless godiva chocolate cake and it was one of the best I have ever tasted of that kind. The waiter was attentive, but not hovering. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Too noisy. Service left somethingEbrunzDined on 3/9/2013Too noisy. Service left something to be desired. Great food. Will give it another chance.
- Molto Bene.JimMLINYDined on 3/8/2013Excellent food, service, atmosphere and pricing. Not much more to desire.Special Features:
- Dino's is an excellent restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/8/2013Dino's is an excellent restaurant. You get big portions and the portions have remained consistent since they first opened. The staff is always friendly and providing prompt service without feeling rushed. This restaurant is highly recommended to anyone who is looking for an authentic Italian meal.Special Features:
- Very friendly and warm andOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/10/2013Very friendly and warm and yet very well designedס I never thought that that neighborhood can produce such a great resturant. Food was fantastic and service was amazing! The place decor is very proffesional and energy is very positive. We were a group of 10 people including 3 kids and all enjoyed every bite.Special Features:
- DisappointedJgiraceDined on 1/19/2013My husband and I made a 7:00pm reservation and when we got there it was loud and packed. We waited a while until we were able to get someone's attention about being seated. Finally after several minutes an older man ( maybe the owner) came over with the book and pretty much was yelling at us and had a nasty attitude. He pretty much said our reservation meant nothing because we would still had to wait at least another hour to be seated. What's the point of taking reservations? And after the ways husband and I were spoken to we weren't staying anyway.
- Was there once before andMuchka57Dined on 1/5/2013Was there once before and had a wonderful dinner with friends, and the second visit along with my parents was even better!!.Great Food & Service is outstanding!!! The Veal was so tender, no knife needed, and the Jumbo Stuffed Shrimp special was delightful!!! Will be back soon!!Special Features:
- We eat at Dinos often, andDDeanVIPDined on 12/31/2012We eat at Dinos often, and the food is always great. We also went there on New Year's Eve; food was still very good, but the restaurant was SO busy. We'll go back on a quieter night.
- food and service was great-littleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012food and service was great-little disappointed that couldn't use the '2 for' specials, but prices still decent- next time.Special Features:
- We would return.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2012One of the best Shrimp FraDiavolo dishes I've ever had. Driest Tiramisu I've ever had, but the Chocolate Mousse tart was great. The only things I didn't care for was the high noise level, based on the ceiling design of the room, and they should have fresh whipped cream for desserts, not canned.Special Features:
- Went for a family ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2012Went for a family Christmas dinner. The food was amazing! Only minor complaint was that we had one young child with us and she was the last to get a menu and the last to get her food and in our experience it works best if the kids are fed first. But, her meal was top notch as was ours. Will certainly return!Special Features: