DiLido Beach Club - Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
One Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
Latin / SpanishPrice: $31 to $50
DiLido Beach Club - Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/SouthBeach/Dining/TheDilidoBeachClub/Default.htm
- Phone: (786) 276-4000 ext. 4336
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm; Friday - Sunday: 3:00pm -8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin / Spanish, Asian, International
- Executive Chef: Amol Agarwal
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Saturday- Mike Mineo- 3:00pm till 6:00pm; Sunday- The Joshua Stedman Trio- 3:00pm till 7:00 pm
A word from DiLido Beach Club - Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
This casually elegant enclave is the only oceanfront restaurant and lounge on South Beach, and a place to enjoy flavorful dishes inspired by tastes from beach towns around the world. The menu features ‘ocean-to-table’ Latin and Asian infused cuisine with fresh local seafood, small plates, salads and sandwiches. The small plates are designed to share and are a great way to start the meal or enjoy a late afternoon sunset.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
DiLido Beach Club - Ritz-Carlton, South Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
- Won't be disappointedonly1SAtravelsVIPDined on 7/22/2014Food, drinks and view are great. Don't come if you're on a budget but splurge and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A taste of summer breezeSuzaneDined on 6/1/2014The watermelon sangria is the first step to put you in the right mood. Then you ask for the shrimp cocktail (quite large shrimps) and ... voilà, the summer has already taken care of you. It is Sunday, time to relax, watching the back-and-forth of people walking on the beach, the sea out front, the soft music in the background ... The ceviche duos are wonderful and marry to perfection the rosé romantically named Angel Whispering ... The crab cake surprises, out of sameness. For dessert, the traditional chocolate ice cream is a great closing.Special Features:
- Great restaurantBruceVIPDined on 5/9/2014We expected a more formal restaurant but had a great time. It is more like a bar with a limited menu. The plus is that it is located right on the concrete bike/walking/jogging path that runs the full length of S. Beach and the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This applies to the Bistro Rest.NellyDined on 5/2/2014We moved to the Bistro restaurant in the same premises because they gave us a table on the sun and did not have another. My food selection was bad ( a tuna dish) and they gave us a free dessert when I told them. Anyhow I would not go back.
- Fabulous South Beach ambienceKristinDined on 4/24/2014Beautiful beachfront setting, great service and food. Duet of Ceviche was fresh and delicious. Watermelon Sangria was amazing! Beautiful spot to relax after a day at the beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeachydinerVIPDined on 2/26/2014We wanted a nice dinner on the beach and this was great! There may be better food choices elsewhere but it's hard to beat this setting. Service was excellent. We would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ritz Carlton?... Surprised.OpenTableDinerVIPDined on 1/30/2014Very surprised this restaurant is in the Ritz Carlton. It is far from the standards of other Ritz Carlton restaurants around the world. It's on the beach, so the view is nice but the food and service were pretty poor. Even the grass and trees are not tended to very well. This place needs a complete makeover.Special Features:
- beachside ambiancerpf27VIPDined on 12/6/2013Loved out two hour lunch. Good food but world-class view of the beach and ocean.Special Features:
- Great dining on the beachBalthazorVIPDined on 12/5/2013Many beachside restaurants are pretty terrible, but this place was surprisingly good. It wasn't too busy the evening we went, service was exceptional, seating area outside was pleasant with a view of the boardwalk, and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BarOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/22/2013The bartender was inattentive I had to get his attention several times to place my order. I ordered one drink and he too the drink menu away after I flagged him down to order my meal. Then I had to flag him down 2 other times to order drinks. I stayed at the Zritx Carlton that's the only reason I went to this hotel or I would have left after the first drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, average foodrubbish82VIPDined on 7/6/2013A nice place to have lunch and watch people walking on the beach. Certainly not a fine dining experience, but recommended for a casual lunch on the beach. A bit pricy for what it is though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.