Dick's Last Resort - Pigeon Forge
131 The Island Drive
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Dick's Last Resort - Pigeon Forge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dickslastresort.com/
- Phone: 8652801744x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jesse Staininger
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Live Music every Saturday night!
Special appearances by DJ Kelby!
Want to spice up the night come on in and get your dance on!
A word from Dick's Last Resort - Pigeon Forge
This is the joint your mama warned you about. Dick’s serves up buckets of barbecued ribs, chicken, catfish, shrimp and crab legs. Platters include steaks, crabby cakes, salmon, chicken and even salads for the wimpy eater. Lunch includes sandwiches, salads and buckets of good food. The wait staff is irreverent by design, and the decor is local garage-sale stuff. Dick"s offers a full bar. Live music, no cover, no dress code, and definitely no class. Come see why we are the "Shame of Pigeon Forge"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Dick's Last Resort - Pigeon Forge - Best Restaurants in Gatlinburg ›
Dick's Last Resort - Pigeon Forge reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (12)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)special occasion (3)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Rude with a smile...loved it!NOTMYFAVANYMOREVIPDined on 9/26/2014Our first time at Dick's last resort; had a great time. Our waiter, "Blanche", was outstanding! Food was excellent. I had so many crab legs I couldn't eat them all.Special Features:
- Great laugh!CrazyDined on 9/20/2014We had a ball of fun and laughter! The staff is very quick witted, and they will say anything! So, if you can't take a joke this is not the place for you! It was a group of about 15 of us, and we all enjoyed it. The best part about it was that the staff was so natural at being rude! It must be great to have a job where you can act the way you want! The best/funniest part was the sayings on the hats! Loved it, loved it, loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Draw the line somewhereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I totally expected the "funny/sarcastic attitude" Dicks is known for. However I feel there is a line between that and being an a**hole. I kept asking the server for a kids menu just kept telling me chicken fingers thats all anybody orders anyway well thats fine but I still want a menu. Then he got ketchup all over my sons new white shirt no apology no nothing basically a suck it up and get over it attitude. Even asked for a deal on a dicks shirt he said they would give me a dollar off. No thanks then the couple with us gave him a coupon and the new check he brought back was more than the first one?? So she paid and left his tip in the holder and he opened it right in front of everyone and said really? Thats it? I got a "thanks lady" wow
- DisappointedOut2eatDined on 7/24/2014Our waiter barely interacted with us. It appeared that he was too busy to take care of our table. We have been to Dick's in Gatlinburg and had a great time, but we were not happy with this experience at all.Special Features:
- Great time by all!FireMedicDaveDined on 7/18/2014We had a party of 10 mixed with kids also. Very appropriate with the kids being there! The staff was wonderful, great food! Drinks are a little over priced.... Great intertainment! We will be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun eatsfuneatsDined on 7/13/2014Great time! We enjoyed our waiter. He made it a fun experience. The hats were funny too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun but priceyFoodie85Dined on 7/11/2014Atmosphere was great!! Our bill was a total shock because we hadn't asked for drink prices first. So be aware that drinks are very pricey!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok but not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014We went because we thought it would be fun for the kids. Very low key, not as much fun as we had hoped. Not a good selection of food. We will not go back. The server had very low energy.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Dick's Last Resort - Pigeon Forge reviews archive.
- FunOccassionalFunDined on 5/17/2014We loved it. It was very fun.The food and drink was too expensive. Its not a place we could go often due to price, but we are glad we went and would recommend the place for a fun time to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.