Dick's Last Resort - Orlando
8248 Vineland Ave
Orlando Premium Outlets Ste 1801
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Dick's Last Resort - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dickslastresort.com/citypage.cfm?store=orlandoLBV
- Phone: 3213213002x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Mike Gover
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout
- Catering: Off-site catering is available
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment:
Friday & Saturday,
No Cover Charge
A word from Dick's Last Resort - Orlando
From rug-rats to old farts, from high-class to no-class, from the top of the food chain, to the bottom of the barrel, it’s FUN FOR ALL AND ALL IN FUN for those who dare to enter! Sit back and watch, or join in the fun. Dick’s has always been known for its outrageous, surly, energetic wait staff who inflict humor upon our guests. Our atmosphere makes everyone feel like they’re temporarily breaking all the rules, and getting away with it. Our servers always provide live entertainment, but if you’re unlucky enough, you may even catch a questionable band playing classic rock and there’s never a cover charge. You may end up wearing a 2ft tall paper hat complete with a humorous slogan or doused in a sea of napkins. There’s never a dull moment in this 3-ring circus which is exactly how we earned our infamous reputation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dick's Last Resort - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (27)late-night find (11)special occasion (10)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (10)great for lunch (9)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (4)fit for foodies (4)neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- Loads of laughsMalibu37Dined on 10/8/2014Had lots of laughs from beginning to end. Food and service was top notch. It was a great time had by the entire family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014I went to Dick's first in Vegas years ago. Just realized there was one in Orlando. I was so excited! It was just as fun. Definitely a place we will visit again. They offer up rudeness and fun with your meal :) If you can't handle playing around and being treated like dirt, then don't bother visiting. If you can handle it, then visit.Special Features:
- Looking for something newPharroegaDined on 9/18/2014My daughter and I had a great time at Dick's Last Resort in Orlando. Our server (Stefanie) was great. You must remember the theme of Dick's is a sarcastic take on expectation of what we experience with normal (expected) service. It is is fun experience with a down to earth atmosphere. Bench sitting encourages interaction with ours which enhances the fun. The food is normal chain restaurant quality, but you are going for the experience. We will go to Dick's again!Special Features:
- OutstandingBannieDined on 9/12/2014I took my husband for his birthday and we had lots of fun and laughter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeHouseSpecialAlwaysDined on 8/31/2014Food was amazing - the service was hilarious. These people enjoy their job and it shows!Special Features:
- Poor Food QualityKArentDined on 8/19/2014The portions were ridiculously small for he price. My rice was not hot or fully cooked, canned green beans with soggy bacon and onions that were cold too, the wings and ribs were ajoke, more like an appetizer weigh 5 mini wings and 3 bones of ribs that were cold, no BBQ sauce on one side and looked like hey were baked and held in a hot box. The fried chicken was overlooked and dry. My daughter ordered a Caesar salad with no chicken and it came with COLD sautéed peppers mushrooms and onions that were greasy. Fresh veggies go on a salad...the "bucket" of fries were actually 15 fries....will not go back. If they hire a chef revamp the menu so you get what you should for the price, it might be better or better yet, call robert irvine
- Only a one time thingHomelyDined on 8/18/2014I understand the concept of this restaurant but the servers were far too inconsistent with their "sarcasm" to get a vibe from them so it seemed more annoying than anything. The food was grossly overpriced as it was simply not good. I could justify the price if the atmosphere was better but the food was an absolute disappointment.Special Features:
- Dee3769Dined on 8/18/2014The service isn't expected. While sitting there, I had seen two table walk out that were families, I think they were not used to the over powering atmosphere that Dicks gave. It is more of a 13 year old and up type of age group. Mothers where getting offended while the fathers where ok with it. The grandparents where upset to see that the menus where on the walls . I was watching all of it. We had server ariel he was amazing. I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- very loudOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/17/2014its very loud at the bar like almost a sports bar but yet again it is a sports bar but overall great timeSpecial Features:
- Great time!!!!wasabe58Dined on 8/16/2014Wife and I went there at a last munyte decision. We had a great time and the service sucked (actually great). Dicks plays on that kind of service. Will DEFINITELY go back when in rlando!!Special Features:
- Great experience.DicksLastResortDined on 8/15/2014I'm a server myself and the way our waitress stilts took care of us was very interesting and they give u these hats that they write something funny they think its true about u it's really fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunSimmieDined on 8/10/2014It is fun and interesting. You can't walk in with any expectation or a chip in your shoulder. And it's not a place for squares!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All in good funJusthavinfunDined on 8/9/2014Never thought I would enjoy rude waiters so much. Lots of fun but beware taking kids here, the jokes on hats are definitely R rated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed!!DISAPPOINTEDDined on 8/6/2014The whole reason we went was for the Dicks "experience". We didn't get any of it. There was 5 in our party and no one got hats or anything. Very boring!!! Two teenage girls were not happy.Special Features:
- Fun but too expensive!famof4Dined on 8/3/2014Went as a family of 4 for the first time (with two younger teens). We had a great time! My teenagers laughed out loud numerous times. The prices were crazy expensive for the quality of food. We ordered off the appetizer menu..even shared, and the bill was still well over $50! Yikes! It was fun, though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thick Skin FunTeriroseVIPDined on 8/3/2014You need to have thick skin to enjoy Dick's. The humor can be loud and rude, but not malicious. We were there with a young woman who was shy and quiet. Our waitress realized this and diluted her behavior. The waitress had waited on us previously and we know she can hang with the best of them but she was considerate. I regret that I don't remember her name. She has shortish blonde hair and also bar tends. We appreciated her but didn't take the time to tell her. The burgers are good. The drinks are creative. The atmosphere is loud but fun if you are in the mood for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EntertainingTeriroseVIPDined on 8/3/2014Entertaining for those with thick skins. It is fun and insulting so make sure you are ready for loud and verbal abuse. The burgers are tasty and there is a wide selection of drink options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Dick's does not actually accept reservations. We made reservations and drove over an hour to get there for dinner. Once there we were informed that they don't do reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience, could improveNickMiccicheDined on 8/2/2014We liked the idea of the restaurant more than the actual experience. I wish there would not have been family style seating and wish our waiter would have been more over-the-top with his attitude. He was great, I just wanted more sarcasm. Food was mediocre. Chicken was dry, ribs were awesome as well as the grilled shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014The only complaint that I have is even though you make a reservation through opentable it doesn't count as a reservation. You have to call ahead and make a reservation which defeats the purpose of making a reservation on opentable. Had to wait an extra 30 minutes in order to be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, last time!annieDined on 7/17/2014Our experience at Dick's was aweful. Will not be returning in the near future.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014Food was terrible and very overpriced for quality and quality. Suppose to be funny but more rude sarcasm than anything. We well not return and there were few ppl there at 7p in high tourist season in mid July.Special Features:
- It was ok....AlwaysoutDined on 7/15/2014Service was not as involved as it usually is .. Wasn't busy .. Server wasn't performing like other servers .. She was boring .. Kinda disappointed since I brought people from out of townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- S WebbCoalDined on 7/14/2014Can be a fun place, this location service barely okay, food terrible. Dick's at myrtle beach so much better.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere!Momof7Dined on 7/12/2014We visited Dick's as a group if 8 people. Service was amazing atmosphere was energetic but the food however was the basic run of the mill quality. We were expecting a menu that was filled with uniqueness and we found that it was not that. The food was the quality if any basic "chain" restaurant without individuality. What they lack in food selection and quality they make up in the overall atmosphere. If you are lookin for a "good ol time" high energy atmosphere this place is highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacking in the "entree" departmentLauraDined on 7/12/2014I was very pleased with EVERYTHING until our entrees came to the table. Then disappointment set in. The entrees are very expensive, for very little food. This was my son's birthday dinner. He turned 26 this year. I thought this would be a fun environment, and was told good things about the establishment. Unfortunatley, I'm sorry to say that I was expecting much more for the $250 that was spent. It was crazy and fun, but like I said, the entrees were a huge let-down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Derek was AWSOME!!!DinereviewDined on 7/11/2014We came in for our son's 12th B-Day and he had a blast. Derek was hilarious and kid friendly, so that made the experience that much better. We love sarcasm!!! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun TimeGoodTimeDined on 7/10/2014Staff was energetic and enthused with the theme. Had a fun time and the food was better than expected. Only negative is that we ordered their large margarita with the beer and it was very watered down and cost more than our entries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of food was not goodCentralflrealtorDined on 7/7/2014We went for my husbands birthday. The waiter was ok the food was not worth the money. I don't mind paying for good food. The drinks were very expensive. Not worth the money spent. One of those places been there, done that, won't do it againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EntertainingTeriroseVIPDined on 6/29/2014Dick's is a good place to unwind and have fun. The food is inconsistent. Sometimes there is good seasoning on the burgers and other times there is hardly any seasoning. Service is good and "with attitude" for fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 32 reviews are from the Dick's Last Resort - Orlando reviews archive.
- DisapointedDisapointedDined on 6/21/2014My wife and I visited your Orlando location with two other couple on June 21,2014. We had a good time with your staff and even the manage came to our table to check on us. They really went the extra mile to help us have a good time but our fun was dampened by your food menu. We all felt like the food and drink quality was not what is should have been for the price. A menu that explains in more detail what each entrée consist of would lessen the sticker shock when we got our final check. I will probably tell my friends to beware if they decide to make the trip from Tampa to Orlando to go to Dick's. I have to say in all we were really disappointed.
- Totally DONT suggest going!!AWFULKcrowellDined on 6/19/2014Totally awful place. Would not recommended to anyone. Food was awful. Tasted like they cooked it last week and just reheated. Cost us $150 for 6 people. So not worth it. Will never go back. I know they are trained to me rude but to eat your food in front of you and take your Personal phone and text rude things to your friends and family is totally out of control.Special Features:
- FunnyBec04Dined on 6/15/2014First time ever going it was fun food was ok not worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Humor participation requiredphleglsDined on 6/15/2014The staff all was involved with the patrons at the establishment, The title says it all. Humor participation is required. we had a blast on Fathers Day, it really helped on a difficult day for my family. It was the first year on this celebrated day without my wife"s Father. we all became involved and that made us not focus on ourselves for a while. I thought it was pricey for the food, however the entertainment made up the difference. The experience overall was good, the service was somewhat slow, but we were the only ones outside. I would definatly recommend and go back again. My family thought it was great to experience a different restraunt, and to make fun at ourselves and the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAPPY FATHERS DAYFixedBudgetEaterDined on 6/15/2014Took hubby hear for Fathers Day! We had a great time. Our server was Derrek. He was funny but NOT too much over the top. Hubby, son and I couldnt find anything on the menu , so we ordered the sampler platter ($20.00) and a couple of other appetizers. My daughter ordered the Rib and Fries comb - ($16.00) She said it was good. It was after our THIRD margarita that we were informed they were $23.00 a piece - LOL!!! Sad faces all around. No worries it was Fathers Day and it will be awhile before we come back. Food was just regular bar food but the dessert was really good. We shared and apple pie ala mode. It just tasted fresh. We all left with a smile and hubby was full so that is all that mattered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always funLeftyDined on 6/14/2014Been there a few times in different cities. Always a fun place to go. The food isn't all that great. It does the job if your hungry, but don't go there if your looking for more than bar food. It is really a fun place. More fun if only adults go, but is kid friendly also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I had hoped.luv2dineoutDined on 6/10/2014We did know going in to the restaurant that it was going to be a sarcastic situation. The only problem is our server was not fun. We were hoping to get a sarcastic and fun server but instead got a mean and put out server. She even told one in the party that she did not like working there. We also spent 2 1/2 hours there. We did expect a longer time because of the number in our party but considering we put in our app order and received our apps and ate our apps then waited another 10-15 minutes before she came over to explain the menu and take our order. Anyways, we made the most of it because it was my husbands birthday but we will not be going back to Dick's any time soon.
- Bad food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014This was my second visit to DLR. The first time I took my kids for lunch and we had fun. The food was not good and really salty but it was fun for them to see. This time I took my sister for dinner for a birthday. The waiters were over worked and stressed out. The music was so loud the waiters couldn't talk to you. The food looked like it was slopped together and was nasty. We hardly touched it and the waiter didn't ask why. This could be a fun place with good food but I give it less then a year if things dont change. There are way too many good places to eat in the area and most people will not return. On a side note. No live music is needed in here ! People come to see the waiters do there thing and the live music too all the fun away.Special Features:
- Bummer..BummerDined on 6/6/2014We had been to Dick's in another location an the food was much better. Did not fell the quality and quantity were worth the money. Maybe just growing pains since they are fairly new?Special Features:
- FunGptgrlDined on 6/2/2014The service was great! My daughter was an easy target. We had a great time!Special Features: