Dick's Last Resort - Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg, TN 37738Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Dick's Last Resort - Gatlinburg
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.dickslastresort.com/
- Phone: (865) 277-6953
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View
- Entertainment: IF YOU ARE UNLUCKY ENOUGH, YOU MAY CATCH A QUESTIONABLE BAND PLAYING CLASSIC ROCK, AND THERE IS NEVER A COVER CHARGE.
- Public Transit: There is a designated Trolley and Bus loading/unloading area located in the front of the restaurant.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is a Parking Garage available behind our location. You can access it from 2 locations: at the intersection of Traffic Light #8 and Parkway, and from River Road, a side street located on the west side of the Parkway.
A word from Dick's Last Resort - Gatlinburg
FROM RUG-RATS TO OLD FARTS, FROM HIGH-CLASS TO NO- CLASS, FROM THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN, TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, IT’S FUN FOR ALL AND ALL IN FUN FOR THOSE WHO DARE TO ENTER! SIT BACK AND WATCH, OR JOIN IN THE FUN. DICK’S HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN FOR its OUTRAGEOUS, SURLY, ENERGETIC WAITSTAFF WHO INFLICT HUMOR UPON OUR GUESTS. OUR ATMOSPHERE MAKES EVERYONE FEEL LIKE THEY’RE TEMPORARILY BREAKING ALL THE RULES… AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. YOU MIGHT END UP WEARING A 2 FEET TALL PAPER HAT COMPLETE WITH A HUMOROUS SLOGAN, OR DOUSED WITH A HANDFUL OF STRAWS. THERE’S NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN THIS 3-RING CIRCUS WHICH IS EXACTLY HOW WE EARNED OUR INFAMOUS REPUTATION. OK, SO Y'ALL COME ON DOWN AND JOIN THE FUN AT 903 PARKWAY LOCATED AT TRAFFIC LIGHT #8 IN FABULOUS DOWNTOWN GATLINBURG!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Dick's Last Resort - Gatlinburg - Best Restaurants in Gatlinburg ›
Dick's Last Resort - Gatlinburg reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (13)hot spot (7)late-night find (4)special occasion (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- great timeSherDined on 10/18/2014You must have a sense of humor and tough skin to dine here. Please open Dicks in Buffalo, NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Had a great time. Had a groups of 11 with 5 of them being kids. Sarcasm was toned down a little because of the kids however our server Andrew was great. It was a fun dining experience where it was ok for our kids to be kids Food was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food: variety and pricebaddkattDined on 9/29/2014Food was good, atmosphere was great! My kids really enjoyed themselves, they loved being rude to the waiter.Special Features:
- not my kind of placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The food was overpriced and tasted horrible. Service was very slow.Special Features:
- never a disappointmentVolkDined on 9/24/2014We took our 6 kids while on vacation and everyone had a blast as expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plenty of laughterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Our waiter was great and the ones around us entertaining as well. Service was good food was good as well. You don't know what your missing if you don't try this place. FUN times we had by all our family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kids should NOT be allowed.NOCHILDRENDined on 8/17/2014I would have enjoyed myself 1000 times more if 2 children hadn't been sitting beside me. Hard to believe the server can talk and act the way they do in front of children. It should be limited to 18 and older.Special Features:
- Harely GroupBobbiekDined on 8/16/2014They seated us a little later than requested, but overall we had a GREAT time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun. fun. fun.newdigsdinerDined on 8/5/2014My first time at a Dick's. Food was good. Our waiter was hilarious! The kids and I had a blast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014We are a family of seven and our oldest was elaborating her 18th birthday on our visit. We had the BEST time in the Galtinburg Dick's. The restaurant really made our whole vacation. From the whip cream in the face for the birthday girl to the napkin throwing contest with the other kids- it was all really fun!Special Features:
- food is lackingfamilydiningDined on 8/2/2014The menu is not vegetarian friendly at all.. food is very pricey and not much of it..We all left hungry. The alcohol beverages are weak and extremely pricey!! I guess you pay for the entertainment.. it's a fun place to go..lots of laughs.. but don't go hungry or you will be disappointed.. and bring lots of money. We probably won't go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Dick's Last Resort - Gatlinburg reviews archive.
- Party splitfamilyvacationDined on 7/18/2014Disappointed that having made reservations, our party of 18 could still not sit together. While usually glad to not be squished close to the next table, the fact that the rest of our group was five feet away did make us feel separate. Engaging with other table required getting up from seat and walking over. Warning to families: while we had a blast with the staff, some of their comments made for some awkward explanations to our nine to twelve year old children.Special Features:
- So Dis-appointedBurstMyBubbleDined on 7/16/2014Saw Dick's Last Resort advertised on the TV as a place to eat and have fun so I thought it would be nice to check it out when visiting Gatlinburg TN. Very dis-appointed, the quality of the food (we had ribs and chicken) was terrible with both being dry and tasteless. Was charged for everything including the small side salads which I thought were included until the bill came. Got to keep the beer glass (big deal)which I basically paid for by the cost of a the glass of beer and thought the waitress was just not into what was supposed to be a different kind of atmosphere. For myself and two kids the bill was almost $100 with tip, could have went to a dinner show and had a much better meal and alot more fun.
- Huge DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014Horrible server. Do not go there. Terrible service. Waiter ruined entire night. Does not know how to wait tables.
- Comedy club with foodkydiner43Dined on 6/26/2014Dick's is like a comedy club with food! The waiters and waitresses turn the patrons into the punch line of all the jokes. Great Food and surroundings! This place is not for those who can't take a joke.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mvanceDined on 6/21/2014Had a great time. Was our first time there and will go back. Service was great. Great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a fun time!DixiesMomDined on 6/18/2014We went there with a party of 9, we all had a great time. The 3 "complaints" I have are: 1) When I told the waiter that we would need 4 separate checks he got a little snippy with me. At first I thought it was part of the act, but he was serious. We had been in Gatlinburg for 4 days at this point and every other restaurant was very accommodating. Separate checks is not hard to do, just have to pay a little more attention. As it turns out 2 of the 4 checks were wrong. 2) When I ordered the $25 Beergarita in the souvenier glass without salt, he told me "I cannot guarantee that it will come without salt" Really?? It's as simple as telling the bartender "no salt". Guess what? My beergarita came with salt. 3)Drinks are weak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great first time visitSmithfamDined on 5/31/2014We had a fantastic server. I would ask for him if I returned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing TimegatlinburgerDined on 5/24/2014Dicks is a different type of experience, but it was so much fun and so exciting. The food was fantastic and the drinks were amazing. I loved the sarcastic waiters and the all over vibe of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodMotiv8rDined on 4/20/2014They don't serve any sandwiches at dinner, which is the only reason we came there anyway. There's nothing funny about any of the servers we encountered. The place is awful and you should go there only if you want a stupid paper hat with a stupid insult written on it.