Diciccos Italian Restaurant
408 Clovis Ave
Clovis, CA 93612Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Diciccos Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://diciccosclovis.com/
- Phone: (559) 299-3711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11am-4pm
Dinner: Su-Th 4:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner: F-sa 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Gianina DiCicco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We have trays of pasta for 8-10 people or 20 people. We offer delivery or pickup with many homestyle pasta dishes topped with a variety of sauces.
- Private Party Facilities: We have two beautiful banquet rooms. One seats about 35 and another seats about 100 with a gorgeous custom wine and craft beer bar.
- Private Party Contact: Lori Bean 5592993711
A word from Diciccos Italian Restaurant
Come break bread with us. Classic style Italian made from 60 year old recipes from Pacentro Italy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Diciccos Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Clovis ›
Diciccos Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Calzones are killerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Everything is good, but calzones, in my opinion, are the best value on the menu. They will also smother them in extra cheese and sauce for a couple dollars more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our eveningPeesacakeDined on 11/5/2014The four of us (2 authentic Italian's) yearned for an authentic Italian meal and this restaurant was conveniently across from out hotel. Our entree's were tasty, the waitress(s) nice; but our desert consisted of 1 (very small) scoop of Spumoni. Around lunch time, my husband and I had ventured to the restaurant to view the dinner menu and had asked if the chef would be willing to prepare Cannolis. The waitress volunteered she had never heard of Cannolis but did ask the chef, who said he didn't know how to make them. Our dinner meal and service were fine, but next time we're in Clovis / Fresno, we probably won't return. Maybe it's like comparing apples to oranges, but Bibi (Sacramento) is hard to beat...
- horribledbuck07Dined on 11/1/2014I don't usually give bad reviews, but me and my wife had a bad experience. We were there for the two city marathon and we like to eat pasta before run the next day. We ordered the calamari, it was more like calamari crumbs, like it came from the bottom of the bag. It had more cilantro then calamari. Then are pasta dinner came, it only took about an hour to get, we thought they were back there making fresh pasta it took so long. We had two seafood pasta dishes. It was horrible. The sauce was just poured on top of the pasta, it looked like it came from a can. The seafood part if there was a seafood part, was never to be seen. Very little seafood to mention anything about it. For $20 you expect more. HORRIBLE!!!!
- Ridiculously Slow serviceFood1stDined on 11/1/2014We book a table for 7 on a Sunday at 5pm. There were very few people in the restaurant since it was an early booking. It took over an hour to get our spaghetti dishes and 2 people who ordered a pizza from our group got theirs after 1 hour 20 min. The food was only warm and not anything special. This place was a recommendation since we where there for the marathon. What a miserably painful experience!!
- The following 10 reviews are from the Diciccos Italian Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great Italian fooddlridlonVIPDined on 7/25/2014Try the Scarface! Perfect everytime. Always great service and Italian food.Special Features:
- This was our first time inGeorgeDined on 1/10/2014This was our first time in the Fresno area and we checked OpenTable for a restaurant for dinner with friends also there for a meeting the following day. This turned out to be a very good choice. We requested a table near the entrance and got it. We were seated right away. We ordered a bottle of J. Lore 2011 cab which the went through a very elaborate decanting process and the wine was very good. The menu had everything one would expect on an Italian menu and then some. Both our servers were excellent. The food was very good and plenty of it. The prices were about where we expected they would be, low to mid $20's for dinners and mid teens for pasta dishes. We didn't have desert but the salad and soup were also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and plenty of the choicesHelenVIPDined on 10/19/2013Good and plenty of the choices on the menu, but nothing special to comment on.
- Best Choice in ClovisSanFranciscoDiamondHghtsVIPDined on 7/6/2013The restaurant is located right on the main block in downtown Clovis, and has a warm charm about the place. The dining room can seat many people but the booths are fairly private for a quiet dinner. There's a bar associated with the place that is next door for before or after dinner drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home EnvironmentGd2eatDined on 5/11/2013It was our first visit to the restaurant and we will be a repeat dinner. Our waitress at table 10 was so kind and pleasant. She met all our needs in a timely manner. She was also patient and helpful with our granddaughter's decision making a selection. We appreciate that very much. The food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013Loved the food and service. Music in lounge was too loud. Liked the music, just tone it down a bit.Special Features:
- Always have enjoyed the foodactive1Dined on 2/16/2013Always have enjoyed the food at DiCicco's. Took home desser, which was fabulous as well. Only negative was that we sat near a noisy family with older kids.Special Features:
- The food was great but theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013The food was great but the music was a little too loud and I felt like I was yelling. We were sitting in the lounge though, and that might be the point, but even then it was a little hard to head my date and I'm 17 :) over all though our waiter was great and the good was delicious!Special Features:
- tasty and good variety ofdlridlonVIPDined on 12/21/2012tasty and good variety of Italian food. Quality and service are delivered every time.Special Features:
- We will be back!DiamondFirstVIPDined on 12/14/2012Outstanding service and the General Manager came around twice to insure everything was going well. We loved it.Special Features: