Diciccos Italian Restaurant
408 Clovis Ave
Clovis, CA 93612Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Diciccos Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://diciccosclovis.com/
- Phone: 5592993711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11am-4pm
Dinner: Su-Th 4:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner: F-sa 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Gianina DiCicco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We have trays of pasta for 8-10 people or 20 people. We offer delivery or pickup with many homestyle pasta dishes topped with a variety of sauces.
- Private Party Facilities: We have two beautiful banquet rooms. One seats about 35 and another seats about 100 with a gorgeous custom wine and craft beer bar.
- Private Party Contact: Lori Bean 5592993711
A word from Diciccos Italian Restaurant
Come break bread with us. Classic style Italian made from 60 year old recipes from Pacentro Italy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Diciccos Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Clovis ›
Diciccos Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Italian fooddlridlonVIPDined on 7/25/2014Try the Scarface! Perfect everytime. Always great service and Italian food.Special Features:
- This was our first time inGeorgeDined on 1/10/2014This was our first time in the Fresno area and we checked OpenTable for a restaurant for dinner with friends also there for a meeting the following day. This turned out to be a very good choice. We requested a table near the entrance and got it. We were seated right away. We ordered a bottle of J. Lore 2011 cab which the went through a very elaborate decanting process and the wine was very good. The menu had everything one would expect on an Italian menu and then some. Both our servers were excellent. The food was very good and plenty of it. The prices were about where we expected they would be, low to mid $20's for dinners and mid teens for pasta dishes. We didn't have desert but the salad and soup were also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and plenty of the choicesHelenVIPDined on 10/19/2013Good and plenty of the choices on the menu, but nothing special to comment on.
- Best Choice in ClovisSanFranciscoDiamondHghtsVIPDined on 7/6/2013The restaurant is located right on the main block in downtown Clovis, and has a warm charm about the place. The dining room can seat many people but the booths are fairly private for a quiet dinner. There's a bar associated with the place that is next door for before or after dinner drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home EnvironmentGd2eatDined on 5/11/2013It was our first visit to the restaurant and we will be a repeat dinner. Our waitress at table 10 was so kind and pleasant. She met all our needs in a timely manner. She was also patient and helpful with our granddaughter's decision making a selection. We appreciate that very much. The food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013Loved the food and service. Music in lounge was too loud. Liked the music, just tone it down a bit.Special Features:
- Always have enjoyed the foodactive1Dined on 2/16/2013Always have enjoyed the food at DiCicco's. Took home desser, which was fabulous as well. Only negative was that we sat near a noisy family with older kids.Special Features:
- The food was great but theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013The food was great but the music was a little too loud and I felt like I was yelling. We were sitting in the lounge though, and that might be the point, but even then it was a little hard to head my date and I'm 17 :) over all though our waiter was great and the good was delicious!Special Features:
- tasty and good variety ofdlridlonVIPDined on 12/21/2012tasty and good variety of Italian food. Quality and service are delivered every time.Special Features:
- We will be back!DiamondFirstDined on 12/14/2012Outstanding service and the General Manager came around twice to insure everything was going well. We loved it.Special Features: