25 Rt 31 South,
Pennington, NJ 08534Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://diamondsofpennington.com/
- Phone: 6097301244x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday - Thur: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday 4:00pm - 10:30pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Armando Rodas
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Off-site catering is available.
Diamond's To Go & Pickup
- Entertainment: Diamond's is a girl's best friend and the place to be seen.
Always a fun time with great cocktails; from Diamond's Fab $5, 5 Hour Happy Hour Monday - Friday from 2pm-7pm in a sophisticated atmosphere that you feel comfortable enjoying alone, as a couple or group.
Diamond's offers its innovative bar menu in the bar area all day and night with a great selection of sandwiches on fresh baked bread as well as bar pies. Enjoy one of our ice cold beers in a frosted glass or one of our house or premium wines by the glass, 1/2 bottle, full bottle, or one of our signature martinis or cocktails.
Great Music & Romantic feel.
- Special Events: Monthly Wine Dinners
Single Malt Scotch & Cigar Tasting Dinner
Small Batch Bourbon Tasting
Craft Whiskey Tasting
Premium Boutique Beer Tasting
"A Trip to Broadway" Dinner Show in Sapphire Room
- Cross Street: W Delaware Ave
- Public Transit: Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
Car Service and Cabs available as well as bus service.
Close distance to local airport and train station.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Ample Parking in the huge Pennington Shopping Center where Diamond's is located. It is well lit and patrolled.
A word from Diamond's
Diamond's was originally opened in 1982 in the Chambersburg Restaurant District of Historic Trenton, New Jersey. Now, Brothers Anthony and Tommy Zucchetti have reopened with one of their original chefs in a romantic location inside the Pennington Shopping Center. Diamond's offers the finest of Authentic Italian Cuisine and finest cuts of steaks, chops and fresh seafood along with a balanced wine list, premium beers and cutting edge cocktails. We always offer outstanding sandwiches on fresh baked bread at the bar. Diamond's has a long and famous reputation of bringing the finest of food and drink in a fun and comfortable venue. Over the years Diamond's has been awarded the DiRoNA Award, Five Star Diamond Award, Zagat Award of Distinction, Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" and many more too numerous to mention.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Diamond's - Best Restaurants in Princeton ›
Diamond's reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (65)special occasion (50)fit for foodies (50)good for groups (41)romantic (33)notable wine list (31)great for lunch (20)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (13)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Kent Street Deja Vu2buonappetitosDined on 9/21/2014Having dined at Diamond's in the Burg many, many times we were thrilled to find this Diamond's restaurant. The intimate atmosphere is welcoming and the food is superb. We ordered several appetizers, all delicious, and the dinners were outstanding. The Zucchetti family is warm and friendly as always. Our dining experience was a true "homecoming".Special Features:
- RichDined on 9/21/2014The food was excellent as was the service. It was a little on the high side in price. I would definitely recommend it but mention that the price is a little above the average.Special Features:
- chestnut23Dined on 9/20/2014great service specials were delicious but a little pricey but very goodSpecial Features:
- DinnerDudeDined on 9/20/2014Everything was very good. One thing sticks out in my mind was the first glass of water was good - then the second glass had a taste of the water you get in Florida. The light at our table was a bit too bright. Thank yoouSpecial Features:
- Another Outstanding ExperiencedshinnDined on 9/19/2014Tucked away in the Pennington Market shopping plaza it would be easy to miss this gem. But it has become one of my favorites and Diamonds has never disappointed. I tried the tilapia francese and it was amazing. It came with herb roasted potatoes and carrots or you could have had pasta instead. The carrots were to die for and the potatoes were good too. The service was attentive and just right. We did not get appetizers or dessert as we couldn't even finish the meal. I forgot to mention my partner also ordered something new - a penne pasta with sausage and pepperoncini. That was excellent also.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Food was excellent. Service addaquate room temperature was way too coldSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- can't wait to go backcpfuzz2Dined on 9/13/2014Me and my wife went this past Saturday (9/13). The center cut pork chop was delicious. My wife ordered the wild salmon which was rich and tasty. Service was great. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to meet friendsLuv2dineItalianDined on 9/13/2014Wanted to advise you that one member of our dinner party was sorely disappointed in his meal...totally. The other three diners enjoyed their food, the ambiance and the engaging waiter. We will visit again and hope that this one experience was an aberration. We were repeat customers at Diamonds when it was on Kent Street and trust the Zucchetti family to offer a perfect dining experience.Special Features:
- Hit for some, miss for otherscos97Dined on 9/13/2014Four of us went for dinner Saturday night - I had the pork chop w/broccoli rave stuffing yum! My husband's friends wife had gnocchi in a pink sauce which was also excellent. My husband had stuffed scallops which for me were a tad overcooked and tasted a little old. His friend had a shrimp dish in which the shrimp were left with the shells and heads on - the server didn't do a good job disclosing this for if he had, my husband's friend would not have ordered it. Would come here again, but I'd steer clear of seafood dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect expercienceLovestheSimplethingsDined on 9/13/2014Everything about our experience was perfect. Setting to service to the food itself, you simply could not ask for better. The staff was outstanding. This was not my first time here, so I knew what I was in for. We were celebrating our second wedding anniversary and could not have asked for a more perfect dinning setting for such an occasion. We are a very easy going couple and do not ask for extra attention or need to be pampered but it is certainly a nice feeling when you are made to feel like the most important guests in a restaurant full of customers. The food, just no words. It was all outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryJDined on 9/12/2014Stuffed pork chop, chopped antipasto salad excellent. Veal Saltimboca fair. Spinach wasn't fresh; vegetables overcooked. Will not order again. Server inattentive. Waited very long for wine; wrong wine was brought.Special Features:
- Missed a BeatGreenVIPDined on 9/7/2014Normally, an outstanding experience food and service. The service was not at the usual excellent level and ditto with the food. Asked for pasta instead of potato under the lobster appetizer. However, way too much sauce. The chef wasn't looking at the dish and adjusting accordingly.Special Features:
- Don't missOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/7/2014We used to go to Diamond's when they were on Kent St. in Chambersburg. In fact, we had both our kids' high school graduation dinners in the private dining room there. Followed them when they were on Rt. 29 (briefly) and were glad to see them open in Pennington. All the food was great; my daughter and I had the soft shell crabs which were done perfectly. My grandkids had gnocchi in marinara sauce (specially ordered with only one sauce) which they finished off. Two of us had the veal and lobster combo; also great. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond's consistently a GEM !Palmer3465Dined on 9/6/2014The mark of a great restaurant is consistency. 2 Saturday nights in a row and didn't miss a beat. This place is a real GEM.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/6/2014Overall an enjoyable dining experience- wish menu was a little more varied (more seafood)-would definitely return-veal saltomboca was excellent!Special Features:
- DeliciousSparkeDined on 9/6/2014The food was outstanding. We have been to Diamonds for a few months, and were delighted with the specials on the menu. Restaurant can get noisy, but tables are nicely spaced to allow for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience at Diamond'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014Excellent food, excellent service, excellent atmosphere. Highly recommend for just about any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemKMLiveDined on 9/5/2014I dined here for lunch with a coworker and we were blown away! The restaurant is tucked away into a shopping center so we didn't know what to expect. The food was incredible! We had a hard time narrowing down what we wanted to try and ended up sharing several of the daily special appetizer platters - stuffed artichokes, caprese platter, and spinach bread. It was heaven and we can't wait to go back again soon! Also, service was great and reasonably quick for a workday lunch break. Great atmosphere, would also be great for a date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy to returnJSH1978Dined on 9/3/2014Happy to celebrate their anniversary ! Vibrant, but very noisy crowd that we could barely have a conversation at our table Nice night anywaySpecial Features:
- Fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/3/2014I have been going to Diamond's for special occasions ever since they were in Chambersburg. I am so happy they moved back to the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond's DelightfulPalmer3465Dined on 8/30/2014Anthony and Tommy are restaurant legends. They hit the mark with this rendition of Diamonds. The food is fantastic and the wine list is very good. Service is what you would expect from these two brothers,they know how to treat people. Loved the veal and lobster. My son had the tomahawk steak and raved about it. Wife,daughter and son's girlfriend liked their choices as well. Our server Anthony was excellent. We will be back soon for sure.Special Features:
- need to go....mkelly3520Dined on 8/29/2014to Diamonds! I was more surprised even after reading the positive reviews. We recently moved to the area and this restuarant will be a "go to" place for great food and service. (You go Anthony!) Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The on-line reservation sysytem was incredibly easy and efficient! The food & service were outstanding as always, and the larger "group" accomodation was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GingerDined on 8/27/2014The food was delicious and the service was great. Diamond's is a great spot for any occasion.Special Features:
- Great Night Out with FriendsDinnerFriendsDined on 8/20/2014We had a mid-week dinner outing with friends. The owner's attention and courtesy was the start of a lovely evening. The bar staff, waitress and food were all exceptional. My wife and I have been to Diamonds before, but this was the first time for our other six friends. We and them will certainly be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Local Findraydec46Dined on 8/16/2014I had heard good things about Diamond's but I had yet to try it. I decided to take a chance and invite some friends for a first visit. I don't usually do this because I like to check out a place first before asking friends to join me. I was pleasantly delighted at my visit. Everything from our greeting, drinks at a wonderful bar, food service, quality and quantity, and most of all ambience were excellent. It was a fantastic experience at prices that were most affordable. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and will be going back often.Special Features:
- Great dining experience.LawrencevillianDined on 8/15/2014We invited friends who had not been to Diamond's since it left Chambersburg. They were very happy we did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed a beatGreenVIPDined on 8/15/2014Last time we were here everything was outstanding. This time the tomatoes (believe it or not) were old although the waiter replaced them when we mentioned it. The waiter was new and not well trained. Food was too fast. He was too attentive then not enough.Special Features:
- From the 'burg to the 'burbs.diningdocVIPDined on 8/9/2014Diamond's has created a well balanced blend of their old ambiance in a new and nicely appointed space. You immediately forget your in a strip mall.Special Features:
- Nice Night outnertDined on 8/9/2014Reservation on-line secured a booth as we requested. Easy parking, nicely decorated, just a bit on the cold side, temperature for my date. Menu was varied, something for everyone i suppose. Timing of the drinks, appetizers, and main course all seemed to have the properrhythmm. Food was very good. I will certainly return.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedFoodAlcoholLoversDined on 8/6/2014Diamond's is a great place. Second time with a group there and we had a blast. Will the server was fantastic. Food and wine excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Good As OldLewisgDined on 8/4/2014I have known Tommy and Anthony since Diamonds in Chambersburg back in the 80's. They have always been emphatic in making sure the food is top rate and the diners receive maximum pleasure. There may have been a few bumps in their latest venture last fall however the kinks are now gone. I've been on the fine dining scene for over 30 years and this gem is as good as it gets unless you want to spend crazy money and drive to NYC. Even then your service will not compare.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014One of the best restaurants in the Mercer County area, great seafood, steaks, pork chops and of course italian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMark1728Dined on 8/2/2014It's a well run restaurant with a great kitchen. Best chicken parm in the area. And some really interesting dishes for foodies. Overall a very nice and relaxing dining experience.Special Features:
- Pete'sPetesDined on 8/1/2014Found diamonds once again from its original home in Chambersburg in the strip mall in Pennington judging by the outside doesn't look fantastic but once you entered the doors is a very very nice scene indeed! Food was very good and so was the service I would repeat again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shines like a diamond!!JSH1978Dined on 8/1/2014Liked Diamonds in the Burg! Love that it is now easier to access, park and spacious and comfortable! First time in Pennington. It will definitely be on our 'places to go' when dining outSpecial Features:
- Excellent FoodjoanncatDined on 7/27/2014Food was excellent. Large portions, perfectly cooked and seasoned. Pork and Fig appetizer was amazing.Special Features:
- DiamondsspxyxxDined on 7/21/2014A wonderful menu and a fine dining experience in the tradition of old Trenton restaurants.Special Features:
- elicious foodgreatfoodnikDined on 7/19/2014Great service always adds to a wonderful evening and this evening's service was informative and just perfect as was the meal.Special Features:
- Delicious Foodelen3019Dined on 6/29/2014We went for Sunday dinner. The food was fantastic, particularly the buffalo mozzarella and antipasto appetizers, and crab-topped filet mignon (all were specials that evening). Service was much improved from when Diamond's first opened, although I was not asked how I would like my filet cooked (nor was I told the default cooking temperature - medium rare - until I asked).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.