25 Rt 31 South,
Pennington, NJ 08534Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://diamondsofpennington.com/
- Phone: 6097301244x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Monday - Thur: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday 4:00pm - 10:30pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Armando Rodas
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Off-site catering is available.
Diamond's To Go & Pickup
- Entertainment: Diamond's is a girl's best friend and the place to be seen.
Always a fun time with great cocktails; from Diamond's Fab $5, 5 Hour Happy Hour Monday - Friday from 2pm-7pm in a sophisticated atmosphere that you feel comfortable enjoying alone, as a couple or group.
Diamond's offers its innovative bar menu in the bar area all day and night with a great selection of sandwiches on fresh baked bread as well as bar pies. Enjoy one of our ice cold beers in a frosted glass or one of our house or premium wines by the glass, 1/2 bottle, full bottle, or one of our signature martinis or cocktails.
Great Music & Romantic feel.
- Special Events: Monthly Wine Dinners
Single Malt Scotch & Cigar Tasting Dinner
Small Batch Bourbon Tasting
Craft Whiskey Tasting
Premium Boutique Beer Tasting
"A Trip to Broadway" Dinner Show in Sapphire Room
- Cross Street: W Delaware Ave
- Public Transit: Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
Car Service and Cabs available as well as bus service.
Close distance to local airport and train station.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Ample Parking in the huge Pennington Shopping Center where Diamond's is located. It is well lit and patrolled.
A word from Diamond's
Diamond's was originally opened in 1982 in the Chambersburg Restaurant District of Historic Trenton, New Jersey. Now, Brothers Anthony and Tommy Zucchetti have reopened with one of their original chefs in a romantic location inside the Pennington Shopping Center. Diamond's offers the finest of Authentic Italian Cuisine and finest cuts of steaks, chops and fresh seafood along with a balanced wine list, premium beers and cutting edge cocktails. We always offer outstanding sandwiches on fresh baked bread at the bar. Diamond's has a long and famous reputation of bringing the finest of food and drink in a fun and comfortable venue. Over the years Diamond's has been awarded the DiRoNA Award, Five Star Diamond Award, Zagat Award of Distinction, Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" and many more too numerous to mention.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Diamond's - Best Restaurants in Princeton ›
Diamond's reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (63)special occasion (52)fit for foodies (45)good for groups (38)romantic (36)vibrant bar scene (24)notable wine list (24)great for lunch (19)hot spot (10)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- GingerDined on 8/27/2014The food was delicious and the service was great. Diamond's is a great spot for any occasion.Special Features:
- Great Night Out with FriendsDinnerFriendsDined on 8/20/2014We had a mid-week dinner outing with friends. The owner's attention and courtesy was the start of a lovely evening. The bar staff, waitress and food were all exceptional. My wife and I have been to Diamonds before, but this was the first time for our other six friends. We and them will certainly be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Local Findraydec46Dined on 8/16/2014I had heard good things about Diamond's but I had yet to try it. I decided to take a chance and invite some friends for a first visit. I don't usually do this because I like to check out a place first before asking friends to join me. I was pleasantly delighted at my visit. Everything from our greeting, drinks at a wonderful bar, food service, quality and quantity, and most of all ambience were excellent. It was a fantastic experience at prices that were most affordable. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and will be going back often.Special Features:
- Great dining experience.LawrencevillianDined on 8/15/2014We invited friends who had not been to Diamond's since it left Chambersburg. They were very happy we did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed a beatGreenVIPDined on 8/15/2014Last time we were here everything was outstanding. This time the tomatoes (believe it or not) were old although the waiter replaced them when we mentioned it. The waiter was new and not well trained. Food was too fast. He was too attentive then not enough.Special Features:
- From the 'burg to the 'burbs.diningdocVIPDined on 8/9/2014Diamond's has created a well balanced blend of their old ambiance in a new and nicely appointed space. You immediately forget your in a strip mall.Special Features:
- Nice Night outnertDined on 8/9/2014Reservation on-line secured a booth as we requested. Easy parking, nicely decorated, just a bit on the cold side, temperature for my date. Menu was varied, something for everyone i suppose. Timing of the drinks, appetizers, and main course all seemed to have the properrhythmm. Food was very good. I will certainly return.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedFoodAlcoholLoversDined on 8/6/2014Diamond's is a great place. Second time with a group there and we had a blast. Will the server was fantastic. Food and wine excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Good As OldLewisgDined on 8/4/2014I have known Tommy and Anthony since Diamonds in Chambersburg back in the 80's. They have always been emphatic in making sure the food is top rate and the diners receive maximum pleasure. There may have been a few bumps in their latest venture last fall however the kinks are now gone. I've been on the fine dining scene for over 30 years and this gem is as good as it gets unless you want to spend crazy money and drive to NYC. Even then your service will not compare.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014One of the best restaurants in the Mercer County area, great seafood, steaks, pork chops and of course italian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMark1728Dined on 8/2/2014It's a well run restaurant with a great kitchen. Best chicken parm in the area. And some really interesting dishes for foodies. Overall a very nice and relaxing dining experience.Special Features:
- Pete'sPetesDined on 8/1/2014Found diamonds once again from its original home in Chambersburg in the strip mall in Pennington judging by the outside doesn't look fantastic but once you entered the doors is a very very nice scene indeed! Food was very good and so was the service I would repeat again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shines like a diamond!!JSH1978Dined on 8/1/2014Liked Diamonds in the Burg! Love that it is now easier to access, park and spacious and comfortable! First time in Pennington. It will definitely be on our 'places to go' when dining outSpecial Features:
- Excellent FoodjoanncatDined on 7/27/2014Food was excellent. Large portions, perfectly cooked and seasoned. Pork and Fig appetizer was amazing.Special Features:
- DiamondsspxyxxDined on 7/21/2014A wonderful menu and a fine dining experience in the tradition of old Trenton restaurants.Special Features:
- elicious foodgreatfoodnikDined on 7/19/2014Great service always adds to a wonderful evening and this evening's service was informative and just perfect as was the meal.Special Features:
- Delicious Foodelen3019Dined on 6/29/2014We went for Sunday dinner. The food was fantastic, particularly the buffalo mozzarella and antipasto appetizers, and crab-topped filet mignon (all were specials that evening). Service was much improved from when Diamond's first opened, although I was not asked how I would like my filet cooked (nor was I told the default cooking temperature - medium rare - until I asked).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian restaurant in NJJoeyKDined on 6/29/2014Diamonds is the best Italian restaurant in NJ try it and you will agree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodiesalVIPDined on 6/29/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our meals. We particularly liked the choice of chicken or veal dishes prepared the same way. We will definitely recommend it and will go again when we are in the area.Special Features:
- EvelynDined on 6/27/2014Diamond's is a welcome addition in a neighborhood where fine dining is pretty hard to find. At Diamond's one will get excellent cuisine and very pleasant service. I've been back with friends three of four times in the last few months!Special Features:
- GREAT!!!!!Hunter46Dined on 6/24/2014The food the ambience the waitresses was fantastic it was the first time being there for our 14th wedding anniversary and my wife and I will always go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond's Great PlaceMontyDined on 6/21/2014Liked the comfortable feel of the restaurant. Dinner was very enjoyable, hats off to the chef. Our server was very friendly and our meal was very well timed. I would recommend this restaurant as a wonderful place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealnonnaDined on 6/19/2014We had an excellent meal - try the sausage bread as an appetizer - it was very good. Nice atmosphere, especially liked the video showing some movie stars as well as site of the original "Chamberburg". Waiter was great, helpful and knowledgeable. Great for couples if you sit off in one of the smaller rooms.Special Features:
- Great SpotEXCELLENTDined on 6/15/2014Good for celebrations. Love to take our kids here when they're around.Special Features:
- Not the old Diamonds ...katdDined on 6/13/2014It's been a long time since I visited the original Diamonds and this new Diamonds was not good. Shrimp parm was over cooked, the soft shell crab was mushy, and the alfredo only tasted of heavy cream - gag! I would not recommend although the staff was very friendly.
- Great service yummy foodBoo2Dined on 6/12/2014Good local bar/restaurant with good food and great service a little nicer than some other options in the area. Can do a full multi course meal or go more casual with shared apps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lobbymanDined on 6/7/2014Was a big fan of Diamonds when it was in Trenton---long time since we reconnected ---clearly worth the waitSpecial Features:
- Just GreatJohnKayDined on 6/6/2014The food was outstanding along with excellent service and attention. I would not hesitate to return .Special Features:
- excellentjudyDined on 5/31/2014Been there 5-6 times. I'll keep going back. The host and servers are very friendly. Good, as always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceJbreez36Dined on 5/31/2014Walking in to big and beautiful wooden bar room with tables occupied with plenty of people enjoying one of the several speciality cocktails or assorted wines and beers makes you feel like your somewhere! Then walking down into the main dining room with romantic dinner lighting and candles on the tables the Exciting bar feeling is seamlessly switched to a wonderful dining experience! Servers are on the ball and pleasant! The food is gourmet and reasonably priced! They always have several chef specials that can be mind blowing! There is no dress code but wearing anything from jeans to slacks and a blazer will fit you right in! It smacks you in the face with come here dress nice have a drink a great meal and enjoy life for a few hours!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy TummymisohappyDined on 5/31/2014We have been to Diamonds twice in Pennington and have been seated at the same table with the same server Mary who is wonderful. The calamari was great as was our salad order of antipasto for two which could have fed 4. My sesame sushi grade tuna was perfect with a side of pasta, hubby had filet which was spot on. So happy that Chambersburg came to Pennington!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!dshinnDined on 5/30/2014It was one of those rare dining experiences that was perfect in every way. Seated immediately at a cozy booth. Server was friendly and efficient. I inquired about a favorite dish that I no longer saw on the menu - Chicken Primavera but the server assured me they could make it. However I decided to try something different - Veal Saltimbucca. The veal was cooked perfectly and you could cut it with a fork. The prosciutto and cheese covering a layer of spinach made this dish rich without being overbearing. My wife got the ravioli and requested vodka sauce instead of the marinara and this request was gladly accommodated. The house chianti was great, the bread with olive oil and spices was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/27/2014They could have turned down the air conditioning a notch. It felt like I was sitting directly under a vent & I could not get comfortable all night. Service was a little slow and unattentive this time. Food was still great and we were not in a rush but was surprised since it was mid-week and not packed like our last visit on the weekend.Special Features:
- Wonderful night !BeeGDined on 5/24/2014Everything was fantastic and blue point oysters were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the menu selectionsreuniondiningDined on 5/24/2014Outstanding taste with my favorite dish, Chicken Portabello!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table gets Poor TableLucianoVIPDined on 5/24/2014I've been here twice and both times I thought the food, service and ambience were ok. What struck me was both times I got the worst available table. I asked the owner, maitre d for one of the other tables and he gave me a story. If this matters to you I would make the reservation directly.
- DonBVIPDined on 5/24/2014Ask prices of specials. Not so soft shell crabs $32.95. Lobster ravioli $35.95. If you stick to classics this place is very good.Special Features:
- Place to goRichDined on 5/24/2014From the minute you walk in and are greeted you feel right at home. The bar offers many different cocktails. Our waiter Anthony was so accommodating and informative. The management is always walking around to make sure that everything is ok. We had another memorable meal and can't wait for the next one. By the way you can't beat the Happy Hour specials. Just don't take my word for it, go and enjoy. Lunch is also great and daily specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always my favorite.richieDined on 5/23/2014Diamond's is always a pleasure to go to. You're always greeted as soon as you enter. The food is always great. The ambience is always wonderful. The owners will always thank you as you leave.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014We always have a great meal! Service is friendly and on the ball and owners are friendly and welcoming. So happy Diamonds is back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.