2124 Northbrook Ct
Northbrook, IL 60062Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.di-pescara.com/
- Phone: (847) 498-4321
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Mychael Bonner
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Seal important business deals when you order from our crowd pleasing Office Catering Menu. Call 847.498.4321 or email Stephanie Loeffler with Special Events and Meetings for more information at DiPescaraParties@leye.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Many guests are surprised to find out the Di Pescara has three distinctly different private rooms. With seating from 10 - 250 people, consider Di Pescara when planning your next social or business event.
Seal important business deals when you order from our crowd pleasing Office Catering Menu.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie Loeffler 8474984321x
- Special Events: Many guests are surprised to find out the Di Pescara has three distinctly different private rooms. With seating from 10 - 250 people, consider Di Pescara when planning your next social or business event. Call 847.498.4321 or fill out a party inquiry form at http://www.di-pescara.com/inquiry/parties.html .
A word from Di Pescara
Di Pescara is named for an Italian fishing village on the Adriatic coast known for its fresh fish and seafood. Our signature dishes include our Chopped Salad, Almond Crusted Whitefish and Hand Rolled Sushi. Open for lunch and dinner daily, we offer convenient curb-side carryout and boast 3 private dining rooms seating 14 to 140 people.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Di Pescara - Best Restaurants in Northbrook ›
Di Pescara reviews from OpenTable diners
371 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (170)good for groups (125)great for lunch (116)special occasion (114)fit for foodies (107)hot spot (49)kid-friendly (46)vibrant bar scene (44)notable wine list (19)romantic (16)late-night find (14)great for brunch (13)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- AimersDined on 11/23/2014great place to sit and talk with friends over great food.Special Features:
- Best Dish - Tilapia MilaneseWilmetteFoodieDined on 11/22/2014Best Dessert - Mascarpone Cheesecake. Do not be put off by the description of "spicy" on the tilapia (you can order not spicy). The "spicy" is not Mexican or Thai spicy. Simply a very few red pepper flakes in the lovely crunchy coating on a tender light white fish. Served under a cover of aragula, thinly sliced celery and radish, I find it to be a perfect lunch. The Cheesecake was light, not dense, and slightly sweeter than a "standard" cheesecake. Service was attentive but not overbearing. A great place for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeVIPDined on 11/21/2014Delicious kale Caesar salad, superbly prepared salmon, attentive efficient service. All added up to a very enjoyable meal. We had a corner booth, maybe the best table in the house.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodGuillermoVIPDined on 11/14/2014Di Pescara is one of the restaurants we frequent the most. The menu offers a range of the types of food we like at moderate prices. The food is always prepared properly and the sauces and spices bring out the flavor in the fish, meat or chicken. Service is among the best we encounter at any restaurant. The servers know the menu and throughout the meal are attentive without being overbearing. During this visit, two of us indulged in our love of shelf-fish by ordering the King crab leg special while the other two had the horseradish encrusted Lake Superior whitefish on a bed of spinach. The crab lovers delighted in their destruction of the crab shells to get the meat while the whitefish lovers appreciated the slight spiciness of the horseradish coating. I am certain we will go back in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a good experience. Have eaten here before.CrowlasDined on 11/12/2014Our waiter was cheerful and very accommodating. Noise level was very high, making it difficult for us and our friends to have a conversation. The food was very good, my husband ordered the mussels which were so-so, but the rest of us were very satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super server and food!myfavelogoDined on 11/9/2014We did not tell until very last moment that we were celebrating 2 BDays! Our guy did a wonderful job at making everyone feel special. food and specials were fantastic too!Special Features:
- Consistently goodfuntodineoutVIPDined on 11/8/2014DiPesara is consistently good. Food is always fresh & service is spot on. It is noisy in there however, unless you sit at a table against the wall or at the bar.Special Features:
- DissapointedJDKincDined on 11/7/2014I have been going to Di Pescara literally since the week they opened. I have always recommended it to friends, family and co-workers. However, yesterday was the last time I will ever go there. We made out reservation yesterday to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. We got there 10 min before the reservation, and ended up waiting 45 min for our table. We watched as other couples who knew the owner got seated before us with no reservation, and several couples that fit there prime demographic (not younger couples wearing jeans I guess) sat before us as well. Then, they tell us that we can either sit in one of the open tables in the crowded bar area, or keep waiting. At least our waitress was incredible, and the food was good, but...
- Good timeMikeVIPDined on 11/7/2014Always have a good time and dinner. Went with friends who had never been here and they will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodmealsVIPDined on 11/5/2014We love going to DiPescara. The food is always delicious and the service is friendly, knowledgable and attentive without being over bearing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodLongroveVIPDined on 11/3/2014This is my go to for business lunches, mtg a girlfriend or out with friends. Chopped salad is big favorite!!! They accommodate all requests. Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- Did not disappointMortonsdiningexperienceVIPDined on 11/3/2014The food and service was very good. I also appreciated it not being a very noisy restaurant. As one of the lettuce entertain you chain, this restaurant is very good even one of there better ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbfromVernonHillsVIPDined on 11/3/2014Always enjoy my meals here. One of the few places were I can have a great lunch with a girlfriend and great dinner with my husband. Normally it can be one or the other.Special Features:
- GeorgeVIPDined on 11/2/2014As always the food was delicious. The volume level is always a bit higher than I like but still able to enjoy conversation. The disappointment on this visit was the service, which typically is quite good. We ordered soup and salad and I purposely told our waiter to bring the soup first. However they brought the soup and salad together. Fine. We could manage that. So I asked that they hold off on bringing our fish until we were done with the soup and salad. Instead, the fish came before we were done. I asked them to take it back and keep it warm until we were ready for it. They did. All was fine in the end. Just a little disturbance not getting the quality service we are generally used to.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetsyBkl33Dined on 11/1/2014Always a great meal! Food is great from burger to steak, sushi and fish! Can't go wrong! Must have green goddess salad!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/31/2014Food was average at best. The mussels were tasteless. Plus We received our main course at the same time as the appetizer. We had a good waiter.
- A go-to lunch spotSeasaidhVIPDined on 10/30/2014Always good. Amazing chopped salad. Great lobster flown in fresh daily. Nice crab special on right now. Broad menu with lots of choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappycustomerVIPDined on 10/30/2014We love DiPescara and eat here often for lunch and for dinner. Love their food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Di Pescara good fooddfgrannyDined on 10/29/2014I've always enjoyed the food at Di Pescara but I end up ordering the same things as their specialty dishes, especially the fish dishes, are pretty pricey. We wanted dessert but one of our party can't eat dairy and the server found a "special" treat and didn't charge for it, that was especially nice.Special Features:
- Reliable ResturauntsNadyneDined on 10/27/2014Eat at this resturaunt requently and Love the food! Crazy about the Orchard salad and the crusted tilapia! Fabulous! I seem to stick With my favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LennyDined on 10/26/2014This is our third or fourth time at Di Pescara. We always have a great time. The food and service are great. It is a place that leaves us smiling and feeling good when we leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Gluten-free MenuveganstylistVIPDined on 10/24/2014It's a great standby. Has something for everyone but could use a few more vegan items.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LydiaDined on 10/22/2014The food was excellent. The menu has fantastic items, making it very difficult to choose an entre. The service was attentive. The decor was very beautiful.Special Features:
- Good spot to meet up.nsdinerDined on 10/21/2014Met a friend for dinner and drinks. Chose to be seating in the bar for more activity. Waiter was fun, service was good (not great) and same for food. Good place for quick bite and decent bar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/19/2014Love this place but not our best experience. Large private party in backroom had children running around the restaurant unsupervised. The waiter was not attentive - actually had to ask for napkins 3 times and we finally just got up and got them ourselves because we were sitting near the bar. I think the private party overwhelmed the restaurant so service was slow. It will be awhile before we go back again. The bad part is we had out of town guests that were in from New York so this was a bit embarrasing.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Poor service average food I would not return except possibly for lunchSpecial Features:
- A Happening!TerriVIPDined on 10/18/2014Best to make a reservation otherwise the wait will be long.However the food is great and worth the wait. It's in a mall so it's a great place to go before or after a movie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BDWMDined on 10/18/2014The service was poor. The waitress didn't write it down so my brocolini came wrong. It was suppose to be steamed. Also, twice the coffee came cold and not HOT. The waitress never was around cause of all the tables she had. Very, very poor service.Special Features:
- Not your average mall spot!YummoDined on 10/18/2014Upscale and fun, this place has something for everyone. Our group of six plowed through appetizers, sushi, AND entrees after a chilly afternoon football game. Sangria, martinis, and a fine bottle of wine topped it all off. We ate a wide variety of dishes and everything was tasty. We will come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably good foodfriendVIPDined on 10/17/2014Always good food. Enjoy the specials but come back for the usuals. I think their chopped salad is one of the best anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ajoytobeDined on 10/17/2014Great food and great service. Too noisy! Had problems speaking to our friends.lSpecial Features:
- Not concerned with their mistakesriverratDined on 10/14/2014The waiter misunderstood the salad order and substituted peach salad for beet salad. The fish boil didn't contain any of the andouille sausage that was supposed to be in the dish. The king crab 12oz order seemed light. I will not be in any hurry to go back.
- good foodSuburbaniteVIPDined on 10/13/2014We had the fish tacos, the lobster roll sandwich, the lobster salad and the chicken salad of the day. All were tasty. They honored our reservation because I could pull it up on my phone, but it was not in the system for some reason even though I had an open table confirmation number. It happened to a number of people that day for lunch. The birthday cake is chocolate mousse and was very good also.Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousChazerDined on 10/10/2014Have been here many times Food and service is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatLukeVIPDined on 10/10/2014One of my favorite places. The food is always great and the service very attentive. I like eating in the bar better than the main dining areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- after shoppingconvenientDined on 10/8/2014After shopping at Northbrook court it is reasonable and convenientI would recommend this to a friend.
- noiseSunshineDined on 10/8/2014the noise level is very bad, everything else is perfect....the prices went up to high....white fish was raised $4.00.....too highSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ate Lunch in the bar areajperk1819Dined on 10/8/2014A very nice place to grab a quality lunch. Good food and good ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- social1VIPDined on 10/6/2014Excellent food, service. Very accommodating for special requests. Plenty of parking.Special Features:
- delish!bredflameDined on 10/6/2014From the warm bread brought immediately to your table to the well presented and delicious entrees, this restaurant knows its food. Their servings are actually way too generous (I got three meals from my serving of white fish). Personally I would rather pay a bit less for a more reasonable serving size. But you can ecpect to enjoy the fine preparation of a wide variety of dishes. Be prepared for a noisy environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.