2124 Northbrook Ct
Northbrook, IL 60062Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.di-pescara.com/
- Phone: 8474984321x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Mychael Bonner
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Seal important business deals when you order from our crowd pleasing Office Catering Menu. Call 847.498.4321 or email Stephanie Loeffler with Special Events and Meetings for more information at DiPescaraParties@leye.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Many guests are surprised to find out the Di Pescara has three distinctly different private rooms. With seating from 10 - 250 people, consider Di Pescara when planning your next social or business event.
Seal important business deals when you order from our crowd pleasing Office Catering Menu.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie Loeffler 8474984321x
- Special Events: Many guests are surprised to find out the Di Pescara has three distinctly different private rooms. With seating from 10 - 250 people, consider Di Pescara when planning your next social or business event. Call 847.498.4321 or fill out a party inquiry form at http://www.di-pescara.com/inquiry/parties.html .
A word from Di Pescara
Di Pescara is named for an Italian fishing village on the Adriatic coast known for its fresh fish and seafood. Our signature dishes include our Chopped Salad, Almond Crusted Whitefish and Hand Rolled Sushi. Open for lunch and dinner daily, we offer convenient curb-side carryout and boast 3 private dining rooms seating 14 to 140 people.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Di Pescara - Best Restaurants in Northbrook ›
Di Pescara reviews from OpenTable diners
393 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (174)great for lunch (128)good for groups (119)special occasion (116)fit for foodies (99)kid-friendly (51)vibrant bar scene (45)hot spot (43)notable wine list (22)romantic (21)great for brunch (14)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Poor service average food I would not return except possibly for lunchSpecial Features:
- A Happening!TerriVIPDined on 10/18/2014Best to make a reservation otherwise the wait will be long.However the food is great and worth the wait. It's in a mall so it's a great place to go before or after a movie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BDWMDined on 10/18/2014The service was poor. The waitress didn't write it down so my brocolini came wrong. It was suppose to be steamed. Also, twice the coffee came cold and not HOT. The waitress never was around cause of all the tables she had. Very, very poor service.Special Features:
- Not your average mall spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Upscale and fun, this place has something for everyone. Our group of six plowed through appetizers, sushi, AND entrees after a chilly afternoon football game. Sangria, martinis, and a fine bottle of wine topped it all off. We ate a wide variety of dishes and everything was tasty. We will come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably good foodfriendVIPDined on 10/17/2014Always good food. Enjoy the specials but come back for the usuals. I think their chopped salad is one of the best anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not concerned with their mistakesriverratDined on 10/14/2014The waiter misunderstood the salad order and substituted peach salad for beet salad. The fish boil didn't contain any of the andouille sausage that was supposed to be in the dish. The king crab 12oz order seemed light. I will not be in any hurry to go back.
- good foodSuburbaniteVIPDined on 10/13/2014We had the fish tacos, the lobster roll sandwich, the lobster salad and the chicken salad of the day. All were tasty. They honored our reservation because I could pull it up on my phone, but it was not in the system for some reason even though I had an open table confirmation number. It happened to a number of people that day for lunch. The birthday cake is chocolate mousse and was very good also.Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousChazerDined on 10/10/2014Have been here many times Food and service is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/10/2014One of my favorite places. The food is always great and the service very attentive. I like eating in the bar better than the main dining areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- after shoppingconvenientDined on 10/8/2014After shopping at Northbrook court it is reasonable and convenientI would recommend this to a friend.
- noiseSunshineDined on 10/8/2014the noise level is very bad, everything else is perfect....the prices went up to high....white fish was raised $4.00.....too highSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ate Lunch in the bar areajperk1819Dined on 10/8/2014A very nice place to grab a quality lunch. Good food and good ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delish!bredflameDined on 10/6/2014From the warm bread brought immediately to your table to the well presented and delicious entrees, this restaurant knows its food. Their servings are actually way too generous (I got three meals from my serving of white fish). Personally I would rather pay a bit less for a more reasonable serving size. But you can ecpect to enjoy the fine preparation of a wide variety of dishes. Be prepared for a noisy environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, great foodEllenDined on 10/6/2014We have eaten there quite a few times after moving to this area last year. Servers are always friendly and eager to please. Food has always been good. One of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice combination of fish & italianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014We dined for a birthday celebration and the servers were conscious of that and tried to make the evening more special for us. We had the full variety of the menu, chicken, steak, italian and fish and everything was good and cooked well. The sides were delicious and drinks unique.Special Features:
- Busy good factoryKubaczzDined on 10/3/2014This restaurant is not what we expected. The food came out really quick, which made me think it was pre-fabricated ahead of a busy Friday night. $22 for a tilapia is a lot especially when it wasn't that good. We felt rushed. The waiter gave us like 3 min before he came back again to take our order. He was kind of rude too. Just trying to get the order, get us the food, and get us out. I realize it the restaurant was packed and they wanted to keep pace, but this was something else. We got in and out within 1 hour. This is like a fast-food casual place. Good for lunch if you're a clerk in one of the stores in the mall next door.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/3/2014Very busy around 7:00, difficult to converse w/ table of 4 - but quiets down around 8:00 so suggest dining later. Food enjoyable - I like the lobster roll and delightful Michigan cherry pie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great ChoicemdbuttercupVIPDined on 10/2/2014Service was right on top of things as soon as we sat down. Our iced tea glasses were never empty. My friend and I split a salad and an entrée. The server brought the salad and then dished it out for us. The kitchen served our entrees on separate plates with the side dish. Perfect! We each opted for the one bite dessert and giggled as the teeny scoop of ice cream appeared on a teeny chocolate chip cookie. Very nice meal, just a bit pricey.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/30/2014Varied menu,food well prepared with fresh ingredients,something for everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie2enjoyVIPDined on 9/30/2014Our group usually meets at DiPescara and we always enjoy a very nice evening. This dinner was excellent bc we had an excellent server.Special Features:
- Special Birthday LunchljhirschDined on 9/30/2014My sister took me to Di Pescara for my birthday and we had a wonderful lunch. They were very attentive service wise and did everything to make it a most enjoyable special occasion. I would highly recommend Di Pescara for lunch or for dinner to anyone. Thank you for a great birthday!Special Features:
- Perfect Record!RedheadDined on 9/29/2014We eat at Pescara often and have never had a bad or mediocre meal there.nNo one makes fish better than they do. Huge variety of selections - french fried shrimp, salads, sandwiches, lobster, tomato basil soup, etc.etc.etc. all superb! Go, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- EnjoyableSuZQDined on 9/27/2014This restaurant would have gotten 5 stars from us, except that it is so popular that it was very noisy and hard to talk and be heard. The almond crusted white fish was fantastic, as were the vegetables that were served with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IbecyndyDined on 9/27/2014When restaurant is full, It is extremely noisy and if sitting in the tables instead of the booths you get bumped a lot by new patrons and staff-however, food is always delicious!Special Features:
- Excellent seafoodrtpivVIPDined on 9/25/2014Di Pescara is my go-to place when in town for business. The two times I have been it was packed on week nights. The local people definitely love it and it seems to be a popular place for celebrations. They have many different seafoods and fishes. It's the only place I have seen Great Lakes white fish on the menu and it's really good. Even the Amish roasted chicken is good. But, I recommend sticking with the fish or seafood.
- DisappointingSteakVIPDined on 9/19/2014We have gone here many times and found the food good. This was not the case in our last visit. The food was average at best. The Caesar Salad was very good, my Chop Steak was cold on the inside and did not come with any side at all. My wife had a Turkey Burger, which she could not eat. I tried a piece and I could not describe the flavor, but it was not loike any Turkey Burger I have ever had. this is not what I expect from a Lettuce Restaurant.
- Nice on occasionAdventurousAppetiteVIPDined on 9/19/2014Di Pescara attracts a north shore & older crowd with pricey but tasty food. I think the average age of patrons is 65 years old. The seats are very close to one another so I would not suggest it for a date. The decor and food are good. The service was good this time but is highly dependent on your server (have had bad experiences before). Therefore, it is nice if you are celebrating a birthday or in a group or someone else is paying. I would not suggest it for a romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Delicious specialsStubbyDined on 9/18/2014I had all of the special offerings they were wonderful I would love to go back again tonightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great saladLookinforPizzainChiVIPDined on 9/17/2014Large salads with fine and fresh ingredients. I had a salad with added salmon. It was very good.Special Features:
- Always Good!RedheadDined on 9/15/2014Run don't walk - this is one of the best restaurants on the north shore. It can get a bit noisy and the service can be a touch slow as it is often very crowded. No one does fish like Pescara, and everything else is grand as well. The tomato bisque soup is to die for, the chopped and orchard salads are my favorites and the new beet salad is loaded with yellow and red beets, french fried shrimp divine, hamburgers and skinny fries terrific, good lobster rolls and pastas and sandwiches. Very varied menu choices and they are great about high maintenance orderers like me - no rolling of the eyes when you want substitutes! Wonderful hot fudge sundaes and desserts are plentiful as a full order, 2 bites, or one bite selections! We love the place!Special Features:
- social1VIPDined on 9/15/2014Always good food, good service, plenty of parking.Special Features:
- Happy BirthdayElrnDined on 9/15/2014They have a wonderful chocolate treat for birthdays!Special Features:
- UnderwhelmingMarketingproDined on 9/14/2014They did try very hard to accommodate us with a round table for 6. But we were the only party in a back room. it was quiet. The waiter did not seem to know the specials and did not offer until asked. We had to ask about soups. He referred to the salmon selections as just all we have for tonight as specials but was not enthusiastic about describing them. The salads were ok not remarkable. The men all had whitefish and the women all salmon but different preparations. They were good but the salmon servings were pretty small and presentation on all plates was nothing special. We expected a lot more from a Lettuce Entertainment restaurant. The restaurant seemed "dowdy" and cluttered and old.
- Nice TryWillieGVIPDined on 9/13/2014Back room noisy but good food. Service a little overwhelmed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/13/2014We have dined at Di Pescara a number of times in the past and this experience left us questioning whether we will return. We were seated int he back dining room, facing the corner, which if you have been to the restaurant, its exactly a good spot to be in. The service was sub-par and we couldnt even get the waiter to recommend any wine. Had no refills on water for almost an hour (or more). It was clear that after we had been there for an hour, that given how packed the restaurant was, that they may have wanted us out to fill the table. I feel that when we have a reservation, spending $200+ on dinner, that we shouldnt feel rushed to leave a 4 person table. It was clear from the service that this may have been the case.
- KalljVIPDined on 9/12/2014I have been to Di Pescara many times. This was the first time I did not like my entree, but I think it was me more than the entree as I ordered something new. Everybody I was with had a great meal. I would highly recommend this. Many elderly people early I the eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- helpfulPhylliscatDined on 9/12/2014we split a salad ands the main course and they gave us 2 plates already split and didn't make us feel guilty about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodloov2dineDined on 9/10/2014Great selection of salads, fish, etc. a bit noisy, but good service--Special Features:
- DeliciousDebbiVIPDined on 9/6/2014Food and service were excellent. There were choices that appealed to all of us. And it all starts with crusty bread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always gooddeliciousVIPDined on 9/5/2014the food at Di Pescara is always good -- it is a reliable place to have great food with good service and something for everyone.Special Features: