Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
5715 N. Bayshore Drive
Glendale, WI 53217Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://devonseafood.com/home.aspx?location_id=164
- Phone: 4149679790x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10am - 2pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Tony Hargrove
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting.
- Private Party Contact: Danielle Fetzer 4149679790x
- Special Events: Happy hour drink and food specials: Monday - Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm | Sunday | 2:00pm - 9:00pm | Available at the bar & patio.
A word from Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Devon Seafood + Steak crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Devon delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee - Best Restaurants in Milwaukee ›
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)fit for foodies (56)romantic (54)great for outdoor dining (52)good for groups (51)great for brunch (50)neighborhood gem (41)great for lunch (41)notable wine list (32)hot spot (15)kid-friendly (13)late-night find (11)vibrant bar scene (9)scenic view (7)Show More
- October ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Devon is a very nice fine dining experience. The food was delicious but the pricing was not as advertised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/5/2014Certainly one of my favorite places to eat! Always a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentMy2scentsDined on 10/5/2014Expected better quality for the price. Was somewhat disappointed.Special Features:
- Fit For BrunchBATNAVIPDined on 10/5/2014Great selection of food both hot and cold for brunch. Service was good, but slow at times.Special Features:
- Best Brunch in Milwaukee areaLive2EatDined on 10/5/2014A little bit of this and a little bit of that. Devon's has a great selection of quality brunch items. The chicken wings are the best I've had at any wings restaurant. The waffles are a perfect serving allowing you room in your stomach to be able to enjoy all the other items. If you like a good hearty brunch this is the place to go to.Special Features:
- Nice surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I came here for a quiet dinner and that's what we got. The food was delicious too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers birthday special lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014We brought mother here because we like to try different dining experiences for her birthday, the group all thought the food to be very good, except our mother was the only one she ordered mahi mahi and it came out really dry our waiter felt bad and right away went and put in another order for her but the time she got it she was already full so she did get to take it home. That was the only bad thing every thing else was great and we thank you very much.Special Features:
- Birthday BrunchAJonelleDined on 9/21/2014I brought my mother for brunch to celebrate her birthday and it was her first time there. She really enjoyed herself and had never been to Devons before. The food was great and so was the atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!MissGeorgiaDined on 9/20/2014I love Devon Seafood and was happy that it lived up to past experience as I brought a friend from the UK for dinner. Everything was fantastic and the menu choices are designed for any palate. We both had the Mixed Grill. It was just slightly overdone but tasty nonetheless. Desserts to die for! If you would like cozier booth seating or specific room, request it when you make the reservation. Originally we were to be seated in the larger dining room at a table for two next to a large vacant space where a table had been removed. Felt weird-not acceptable, especially since I had made a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisDined on 9/19/2014The gumbo was outstanding. Selection of wines and beers on tap was excellent, too.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceChefkatDined on 9/18/2014Everyone was friendly, service was prompt, the food was good & we appreciated the complimentary desserts for the 2 birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic wait staffNewcomerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Our food was excellent as always but of note was the expertise of the young woman who was our waitress. She was incredibly knowledgeable about the menu and went out of her way to make sure that all of her requests were met. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seared scallopsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My food was flavorful, but the size of my scallops were unimpressive (size of a quarter). For the price I paid, I was expecting more. Overall though, the food was good.Special Features:
- susanVIPDined on 9/12/2014Great neighborhood spot for lunch. I've always enjoyed stopping by while shopping but also as a destination itself.Special Features:
- Neighborhood winnerClancy09Dined on 9/3/2014Devon's is a wonderful upscale restaurant with great service and food. Even though it is a chain and in a mall setting, the décor and ambiance are very upscale and comfortable. Their early dinner menu is fantastic and a real bargain for the meal you can get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- costnavyguyDined on 8/31/2014I've dined here three times and ordered the exact same entree within the last 15 months. On my last visit over labor day we ordered the season mixed grill, 6 oz surf & turf combo, 6 oz Joel Gott, and 2 coffees. The bill was $92.73 which was about twenty dollars more vs.six months ago! Price is over priced and will probably not revisit nor recommend.Special Features:
- AnniversarychocolateloverDined on 8/31/2014While I enjoy going to Devon's, the prices are a bit out of our price range. My husband and I have had several Anniversary dinners at Devon's and did so again this year. I had received a $25 birthday gift certificate, which made it possible for us to celebrate our anniversary in style. It was a delicious meal that we both enjoyed.Special Features:
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014We love their brunch. It would be nice if they varied the menu a bit, but it is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious brunch!ErikaDined on 8/31/2014I've been to Devon's a few times; it's one of my favorite places, but this was first opportunity I've had to try their brunch. We paid $25 a person which I thought was a very reasonable price, especially for the large selection in options. The food was delicious and specialty items were offered such as made-to-order omelettes, lobster mac-n-cheese, and smoked salmon. Several cocktails such as mimosas were also available for less than $5. Our server was extremely friendly and was very prompt in removing plates and asking if we needed beverage refills. Couldn't ask for more! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceEatingthroughlifeDined on 8/29/2014I had the lobster bisque, smoked salmon flatbread, and whitefish. All were delicious and the service was good - a good value overall. I dine at Devon several times per year and will be sure to be back again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- dogpersonDined on 8/29/2014It is one of my favorite restaurants in Milwaukee. The quality of food and service is always good, stable and dependable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dining experienceTJMMKEDined on 8/23/2014Devon Seafood and Steak in Bayshore is simply awesome. The staff are super friendly from Valet, to bus staff, to waitstaff to the management. The staff made us feel welcome from the moment we walked in and we had the attention of multiple people throughout the night. The food was just amazing. I had the Lobster tail and my wife had the Filet and Lobster tail. The lobster tails are very generous portions and perfectly prepared. The 6oz Filet was melt in your mouth terrific and very tasty. The wine list is very extensive, in fact it can be daunting. But just ask your server for help, we learned that they go through regular training on their wine list. And finally, don't skip dessert, it was amazing as well. Just a terrific experience!!Special Features:
- Gluten Free MenueGDANDined on 8/22/2014Grat Sea food, and wonderful gluten free food. They took great care to make sure my wife request was there priority . We had one of the best server we have ever experienced both for our dinner and lunch the next day. we look forward to out next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alway very good2FoodiesDined on 8/21/2014Fine food and excellent service are the hall marks of this restaurant. It has consistently been a very nice evening out.Special Features:
- Not as good as it once wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014I have been going to Devon for business as well as pleasure for the last four years. I have always had good food and good service. However, our last dinner there this week was a disappointment. My wife ordered scallops and when they arrived they were small, overcooked and nothing special. She is a scallop lover and we were very disappointed given the price that was charged. When the waitress asked us about our meal we mentioned our surprise at the small size of the scallops. The waitress acknowledged they were smaller than normal but offered no explanation or apology. For the money.... our next seafood dinner with be downtown.Special Features:
- 1 year wedding anniversaryHappyTummyDined on 8/16/2014My husband took me here for our one year anniversary and we had a blast! It was our second time coming and both experiences have been wonderful. The servers are knowledgeable and attentive. The atmosphere is classy and inviting; I look forward to putting on a pretty dress when i come here. Everyone greats you with a smile. Food is reasonably priced and DELICIOUS! They will cook it the way you like; leave ingredients in or out if you ask. They gave us complimentary dessert to celebrate our special occasion! I would recommend this restaurant for a special occasion...but it's great regardless!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Outdoor Birthday DinnerQueenOfComfortDined on 8/15/2014Two couples, one outdoor patio, one birthday celebration. All of us enjoyed the warm biscuits, our fresh seafood dinners, and one complimentary birthday Apple Croustade for dessert. Perfect evening.Special Features:
- Great spot!TrudyVIPDined on 8/12/2014Food was very good and we totally enjoyed our meal!Special Features:
- Great Sunday BrunchBrunchDined on 8/10/2014Four separate serving areas giving you cold seafood and veggies, hot dishes, an omelette bar, and a dessert bar.Special Features:
- Best Brunch In MilwaukeeKanpaiDined on 8/10/2014If you haven't tried there brunch, its is a must in Milwaukee County (Bayshore). Come hungry because it is all you can eat of some of the best dishes. There cold bar with seared ahi tuna and smoked salmon hits the spot. Made to order waffles, omelette station and prime rib! Hot bar consist of 10 or 12 differ items including shrimp enchiladas and lobster mac n cheese. Reservations are optional, but I make them every time thru open table.Special Features:
- Awesome Once AgainRichDined on 8/9/2014Love going to Devon's for a special night out... Lobster Bisque... yum... Red Grouper... yum, yum....Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014First time here but it was a great experience - it was for lunch. Our server was attentive but not overbearing. The rolls served before the meal were really special. All three of us enjoyed our entrees which were flavorful and well-presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere Even Greater FoodLuv2againandagainDined on 8/7/2014I selected Devon restaurant when looking for something new and different within our area. It just happened to be our anniversary which made finding a nice quiet spot for conversation very important. The lightning and ambience couldn't be better. We enjoyed it very much. The presentation of the food was like a very well crafted painting with vibrant colors and inviting appearance. I was taken away with the first bite. The food was excellent from beginning to end. Each dish with its signature design was well-prepared and well-plated. The flavors burst on my palate like a song, and if I was a critic, I wouldn't have nothing to say. Thank you Devon for helping us to celebrate another year's anniversary. Your place will come highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Devon's.limey48Dined on 8/6/2014Enjoyed an excellent dinner with friends. Our server, Ekan, was exceptional.Special Features:
- Great place!TrudyVIPDined on 8/5/2014Food was very good and so was the service. Liked it so much went back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealSuburbanSamDined on 8/4/2014Another high quality meal and experience at Devon! Food was great and service spectacular. Our group enjoyed: scallops, barramundi, surf/turb with crab cakes, tomato bisque and duck flatbread.Special Features:
- FantasticTheExperienceDined on 8/3/2014Enjoyed the experience! Will return again with friends and family!Special Features:
- great brunch!!!!musictazmanDined on 8/3/2014Fantastic brunch with a great outdoor patio! For $25 you get a great buffet with prime rib and omelete station.Special Features:
- Consistently excellentdinerVIPDined on 7/29/2014Have never had a bad experience at Devon. This is the first time I tried the Tuesday night special and it was a great value. The server was very good and the meal was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not up to parfishyDined on 7/28/2014we usually love this restaurant, however, everything was off. fish portion extremely small, wrong potatoes served. My lobster salad was good but there was little lobster in it, which is not usual, and the lobster was rubbery and water logged. the wait person never came to see if the meal was alright.