Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
5715 N. Bayshore Drive
Glendale, WI 53217Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://devonseafood.com/home.aspx?location_id=164
- Phone: 4149679790x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10am - 2pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Tony Hargrove
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting.
- Private Party Contact: Danielle Fetzer 4149679790x
- Special Events: Happy hour drink and food specials: Monday - Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm | Sunday | 2:00pm - 9:00pm | Available at the bar & patio.
A word from Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Devon Seafood + Steak crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Devon delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee - Best Restaurants in Milwaukee ›
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee reviews from OpenTable diners
161 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (92)great for outdoor dining (63)romantic (61)fit for foodies (60)good for groups (55)great for lunch (52)great for brunch (52)neighborhood gem (47)notable wine list (34)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (12)kid-friendly (12)late-night find (11)scenic view (8)Show More
- Birthday BrunchAJonelleDined on 9/21/2014I brought my mother for brunch to celebrate her birthday and it was her first time there. She really enjoyed herself and had never been to Devons before. The food was great and so was the atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!MissGeorgiaDined on 9/20/2014I love Devon Seafood and was happy that it lived up to past experience as I brought a friend from the UK for dinner. Everything was fantastic and the menu choices are designed for any palate. We both had the Mixed Grill. It was just slightly overdone but tasty nonetheless. Desserts to die for! If you would like cozier booth seating or specific room, request it when you make the reservation. Originally we were to be seated in the larger dining room at a table for two next to a large vacant space where a table had been removed. Felt weird-not acceptable, especially since I had made a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisDined on 9/19/2014The gumbo was outstanding. Selection of wines and beers on tap was excellent, too.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceChefkatDined on 9/18/2014Everyone was friendly, service was prompt, the food was good & we appreciated the complimentary desserts for the 2 birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic wait staffNewcomerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Our food was excellent as always but of note was the expertise of the young woman who was our waitress. She was incredibly knowledgeable about the menu and went out of her way to make sure that all of her requests were met. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seared scallopsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My food was flavorful, but the size of my scallops were unimpressive (size of a quarter). For the price I paid, I was expecting more. Overall though, the food was good.Special Features:
- susanVIPDined on 9/12/2014Great neighborhood spot for lunch. I've always enjoyed stopping by while shopping but also as a destination itself.Special Features:
- Neighborhood winnerClancy09Dined on 9/3/2014Devon's is a wonderful upscale restaurant with great service and food. Even though it is a chain and in a mall setting, the décor and ambiance are very upscale and comfortable. Their early dinner menu is fantastic and a real bargain for the meal you can get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- costnavyguyDined on 8/31/2014I've dined here three times and ordered the exact same entree within the last 15 months. On my last visit over labor day we ordered the season mixed grill, 6 oz surf & turf combo, 6 oz Joel Gott, and 2 coffees. The bill was $92.73 which was about twenty dollars more vs.six months ago! Price is over priced and will probably not revisit nor recommend.Special Features:
- AnniversarychocolateloverDined on 8/31/2014While I enjoy going to Devon's, the prices are a bit out of our price range. My husband and I have had several Anniversary dinners at Devon's and did so again this year. I had received a $25 birthday gift certificate, which made it possible for us to celebrate our anniversary in style. It was a delicious meal that we both enjoyed.Special Features:
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014We love their brunch. It would be nice if they varied the menu a bit, but it is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious brunch!ErikaDined on 8/31/2014I've been to Devon's a few times; it's one of my favorite places, but this was first opportunity I've had to try their brunch. We paid $25 a person which I thought was a very reasonable price, especially for the large selection in options. The food was delicious and specialty items were offered such as made-to-order omelettes, lobster mac-n-cheese, and smoked salmon. Several cocktails such as mimosas were also available for less than $5. Our server was extremely friendly and was very prompt in removing plates and asking if we needed beverage refills. Couldn't ask for more! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceEatingthroughlifeDined on 8/29/2014I had the lobster bisque, smoked salmon flatbread, and whitefish. All were delicious and the service was good - a good value overall. I dine at Devon several times per year and will be sure to be back again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- dogpersonDined on 8/29/2014It is one of my favorite restaurants in Milwaukee. The quality of food and service is always good, stable and dependable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dining experienceTJMMKEDined on 8/23/2014Devon Seafood and Steak in Bayshore is simply awesome. The staff are super friendly from Valet, to bus staff, to waitstaff to the management. The staff made us feel welcome from the moment we walked in and we had the attention of multiple people throughout the night. The food was just amazing. I had the Lobster tail and my wife had the Filet and Lobster tail. The lobster tails are very generous portions and perfectly prepared. The 6oz Filet was melt in your mouth terrific and very tasty. The wine list is very extensive, in fact it can be daunting. But just ask your server for help, we learned that they go through regular training on their wine list. And finally, don't skip dessert, it was amazing as well. Just a terrific experience!!Special Features:
- Gluten Free MenueGDANDined on 8/22/2014Grat Sea food, and wonderful gluten free food. They took great care to make sure my wife request was there priority . We had one of the best server we have ever experienced both for our dinner and lunch the next day. we look forward to out next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alway very good2FoodiesDined on 8/21/2014Fine food and excellent service are the hall marks of this restaurant. It has consistently been a very nice evening out.Special Features:
- Not as good as it once wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014I have been going to Devon for business as well as pleasure for the last four years. I have always had good food and good service. However, our last dinner there this week was a disappointment. My wife ordered scallops and when they arrived they were small, overcooked and nothing special. She is a scallop lover and we were very disappointed given the price that was charged. When the waitress asked us about our meal we mentioned our surprise at the small size of the scallops. The waitress acknowledged they were smaller than normal but offered no explanation or apology. For the money.... our next seafood dinner with be downtown.Special Features:
- 1 year wedding anniversaryHappyTummyDined on 8/16/2014My husband took me here for our one year anniversary and we had a blast! It was our second time coming and both experiences have been wonderful. The servers are knowledgeable and attentive. The atmosphere is classy and inviting; I look forward to putting on a pretty dress when i come here. Everyone greats you with a smile. Food is reasonably priced and DELICIOUS! They will cook it the way you like; leave ingredients in or out if you ask. They gave us complimentary dessert to celebrate our special occasion! I would recommend this restaurant for a special occasion...but it's great regardless!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Outdoor Birthday DinnerQueenOfComfortDined on 8/15/2014Two couples, one outdoor patio, one birthday celebration. All of us enjoyed the warm biscuits, our fresh seafood dinners, and one complimentary birthday Apple Croustade for dessert. Perfect evening.Special Features:
- Great spot!TrudyVIPDined on 8/12/2014Food was very good and we totally enjoyed our meal!Special Features:
- Great Sunday BrunchBrunchDined on 8/10/2014Four separate serving areas giving you cold seafood and veggies, hot dishes, an omelette bar, and a dessert bar.Special Features:
- Best Brunch In MilwaukeeKanpaiDined on 8/10/2014If you haven't tried there brunch, its is a must in Milwaukee County (Bayshore). Come hungry because it is all you can eat of some of the best dishes. There cold bar with seared ahi tuna and smoked salmon hits the spot. Made to order waffles, omelette station and prime rib! Hot bar consist of 10 or 12 differ items including shrimp enchiladas and lobster mac n cheese. Reservations are optional, but I make them every time thru open table.Special Features:
- Awesome Once AgainRichDined on 8/9/2014Love going to Devon's for a special night out... Lobster Bisque... yum... Red Grouper... yum, yum....Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014First time here but it was a great experience - it was for lunch. Our server was attentive but not overbearing. The rolls served before the meal were really special. All three of us enjoyed our entrees which were flavorful and well-presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere Even Greater FoodLuv2againandagainDined on 8/7/2014I selected Devon restaurant when looking for something new and different within our area. It just happened to be our anniversary which made finding a nice quiet spot for conversation very important. The lightning and ambience couldn't be better. We enjoyed it very much. The presentation of the food was like a very well crafted painting with vibrant colors and inviting appearance. I was taken away with the first bite. The food was excellent from beginning to end. Each dish with its signature design was well-prepared and well-plated. The flavors burst on my palate like a song, and if I was a critic, I wouldn't have nothing to say. Thank you Devon for helping us to celebrate another year's anniversary. Your place will come highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Devon's.limey48Dined on 8/6/2014Enjoyed an excellent dinner with friends. Our server, Ekan, was exceptional.Special Features:
- Great place!TrudyVIPDined on 8/5/2014Food was very good and so was the service. Liked it so much went back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealSuburbanSamDined on 8/4/2014Another high quality meal and experience at Devon! Food was great and service spectacular. Our group enjoyed: scallops, barramundi, surf/turb with crab cakes, tomato bisque and duck flatbread.Special Features:
- FantasticTheExperienceDined on 8/3/2014Enjoyed the experience! Will return again with friends and family!Special Features:
- great brunch!!!!musictazmanDined on 8/3/2014Fantastic brunch with a great outdoor patio! For $25 you get a great buffet with prime rib and omelete station.Special Features:
- Consistently excellentdinerVIPDined on 7/29/2014Have never had a bad experience at Devon. This is the first time I tried the Tuesday night special and it was a great value. The server was very good and the meal was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not up to parfishyDined on 7/28/2014we usually love this restaurant, however, everything was off. fish portion extremely small, wrong potatoes served. My lobster salad was good but there was little lobster in it, which is not usual, and the lobster was rubbery and water logged. the wait person never came to see if the meal was alright.
- Great food, service could be betterTJMMKEDined on 7/26/2014Had dinner at Devon for the first time with my wife to celebrate our anniversary. The food was very good all around. Got a huge 1/2 pound lobster tail that was terrific, the mashed and roasted potatoes were outstanding even the biscuits they bring to every table are great. The only issue was the service. While it wasn't bad, when you spend that kind of money on dinner for 2, you expect a higher class of service. Waitress was friendly, did a good job with the wine service but after submitting our order incorrectly she failed to handle the situation well. However, I did fill out the survey and the manager did call me back the next day. She made a nice effort to get us to return so I'm hoping our second visit turns out even better.Special Features:
- Great food, great experiencelynnczapDined on 7/26/2014We greatly enjoyed a lovely meal in a pleasant surrounding. The waitress was knowledgeable, made recommendations, and insured a perfect experience. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clancy09Dined on 7/22/2014Always great food here. Fashionably early menu is a really good value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Devonslimey48Dined on 7/22/2014Both entrees were well prepared, fresh and delicious. Great menu, something for everyone. Friendly and professional server.Special Features:
- Fiday night in SummerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014Food was good, service was good but slow. They offered to pay for desert. Overall we had a good timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch is unrealPickyEaterDined on 7/13/2014The brunch is a little expensive, but honestly I would pay twice as much for it. Absolutely unreal. Even if you don't like seafood, this brunch is the best. Prime rib, omelettes, amazing chicken wings, desserts. If you do like seafood, you'll be in heaven. The lobster mac n' cheese, almond-crusted tilapia, seafood gumbo, shrimp, smoked scallops, etc etc are to die for. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service despite mix upOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014My husband and I were very impressed with our appetizers but when our meals came I was finding my main course to be bland. I realized they had forgotten one off the ingredients on the dish. The waitress quickly offered for them to prepare the meal again and once that was done the dish was perfect. Afterward she offered us free dresser for the mix up which was great! Overall a lovely night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.