Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
5715 N. Bayshore Drive
Glendale, WI 53217Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://devonseafood.com/home.aspx?location_id=164
- Phone: 4149679790x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10am - 2pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Tony Hargrove
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting.
- Private Party Contact: Danielle Fetzer 4149679790x
- Special Events: Happy hour drink and food specials: Monday - Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm | Sunday | 2:00pm - 9:00pm | Available at the bar & patio.
A word from Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Devon Seafood + Steak crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Devon delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee - Best Restaurants in Milwaukee ›
Devon Seafood + Steak - Milwaukee reviews from OpenTable diners
176 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (99)great for outdoor dining (70)romantic (68)fit for foodies (58)great for brunch (58)good for groups (56)great for lunch (54)neighborhood gem (46)notable wine list (35)vibrant bar scene (16)hot spot (14)kid-friendly (13)late-night find (12)scenic view (8)Show More
- costnavyguyDined on 8/31/2014I've dined here three times and ordered the exact same entree within the last 15 months. On my last visit over labor day we ordered the season mixed grill, 6 oz surf & turf combo, 6 oz Joel Gott, and 2 coffees. The bill was $92.73 which was about twenty dollars more vs.six months ago! Price is over priced and will probably not revisit nor recommend.Special Features:
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014While I enjoy going to Devon's, the prices are a bit out of our price range. My husband and I have had several Anniversary dinners at Devon's and did so again this year. I had received a $25 birthday gift certificate, which made it possible for us to celebrate our anniversary in style. It was a delicious meal that we both enjoyed.Special Features:
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014We love their brunch. It would be nice if they varied the menu a bit, but it is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceEatingthroughlifeDined on 8/29/2014I had the lobster bisque, smoked salmon flatbread, and whitefish. All were delicious and the service was good - a good value overall. I dine at Devon several times per year and will be sure to be back again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- dogpersonDined on 8/29/2014It is one of my favorite restaurants in Milwaukee. The quality of food and service is always good, stable and dependable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dining experienceTJMMKEDined on 8/23/2014Devon Seafood and Steak in Bayshore is simply awesome. The staff are super friendly from Valet, to bus staff, to waitstaff to the management. The staff made us feel welcome from the moment we walked in and we had the attention of multiple people throughout the night. The food was just amazing. I had the Lobster tail and my wife had the Filet and Lobster tail. The lobster tails are very generous portions and perfectly prepared. The 6oz Filet was melt in your mouth terrific and very tasty. The wine list is very extensive, in fact it can be daunting. But just ask your server for help, we learned that they go through regular training on their wine list. And finally, don't skip dessert, it was amazing as well. Just a terrific experience!!Special Features:
- Gluten Free MenueGDANDined on 8/22/2014Grat Sea food, and wonderful gluten free food. They took great care to make sure my wife request was there priority . We had one of the best server we have ever experienced both for our dinner and lunch the next day. we look forward to out next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alway very good2FoodiesDined on 8/21/2014Fine food and excellent service are the hall marks of this restaurant. It has consistently been a very nice evening out.Special Features:
- Not as good as it once wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014I have been going to Devon for business as well as pleasure for the last four years. I have always had good food and good service. However, our last dinner there this week was a disappointment. My wife ordered scallops and when they arrived they were small, overcooked and nothing special. She is a scallop lover and we were very disappointed given the price that was charged. When the waitress asked us about our meal we mentioned our surprise at the small size of the scallops. The waitress acknowledged they were smaller than normal but offered no explanation or apology. For the money.... our next seafood dinner with be downtown.Special Features:
- 1 year wedding anniversaryHappyTummyDined on 8/16/2014My husband took me here for our one year anniversary and we had a blast! It was our second time coming and both experiences have been wonderful. The servers are knowledgeable and attentive. The atmosphere is classy and inviting; I look forward to putting on a pretty dress when i come here. Everyone greats you with a smile. Food is reasonably priced and DELICIOUS! They will cook it the way you like; leave ingredients in or out if you ask. They gave us complimentary dessert to celebrate our special occasion! I would recommend this restaurant for a special occasion...but it's great regardless!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Outdoor Birthday DinnerQueenOfComfortDined on 8/15/2014Two couples, one outdoor patio, one birthday celebration. All of us enjoyed the warm biscuits, our fresh seafood dinners, and one complimentary birthday Apple Croustade for dessert. Perfect evening.Special Features:
- Great spot!TrudyVIPDined on 8/12/2014Food was very good and we totally enjoyed our meal!Special Features:
- Great Sunday BrunchBrunchDined on 8/10/2014Four separate serving areas giving you cold seafood and veggies, hot dishes, an omelette bar, and a dessert bar.Special Features:
- Best Brunch In MilwaukeeKanpaiDined on 8/10/2014If you haven't tried there brunch, its is a must in Milwaukee County (Bayshore). Come hungry because it is all you can eat of some of the best dishes. There cold bar with seared ahi tuna and smoked salmon hits the spot. Made to order waffles, omelette station and prime rib! Hot bar consist of 10 or 12 differ items including shrimp enchiladas and lobster mac n cheese. Reservations are optional, but I make them every time thru open table.Special Features:
- Awesome Once AgainRichDined on 8/9/2014Love going to Devon's for a special night out... Lobster Bisque... yum... Red Grouper... yum, yum....Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014First time here but it was a great experience - it was for lunch. Our server was attentive but not overbearing. The rolls served before the meal were really special. All three of us enjoyed our entrees which were flavorful and well-presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere Even Greater FoodLuv2againandagainDined on 8/7/2014I selected Devon restaurant when looking for something new and different within our area. It just happened to be our anniversary which made finding a nice quiet spot for conversation very important. The lightning and ambience couldn't be better. We enjoyed it very much. The presentation of the food was like a very well crafted painting with vibrant colors and inviting appearance. I was taken away with the first bite. The food was excellent from beginning to end. Each dish with its signature design was well-prepared and well-plated. The flavors burst on my palate like a song, and if I was a critic, I wouldn't have nothing to say. Thank you Devon for helping us to celebrate another year's anniversary. Your place will come highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Devon's.limey48Dined on 8/6/2014Enjoyed an excellent dinner with friends. Our server, Ekan, was exceptional.Special Features:
- Great place!TrudyVIPDined on 8/5/2014Food was very good and so was the service. Liked it so much went back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealSuburbanSamDined on 8/4/2014Another high quality meal and experience at Devon! Food was great and service spectacular. Our group enjoyed: scallops, barramundi, surf/turb with crab cakes, tomato bisque and duck flatbread.Special Features:
- FantasticTheExperienceDined on 8/3/2014Enjoyed the experience! Will return again with friends and family!Special Features:
- great brunch!!!!musictazmanDined on 8/3/2014Fantastic brunch with a great outdoor patio! For $25 you get a great buffet with prime rib and omelete station.Special Features:
- Consistently excellentdinerVIPDined on 7/29/2014Have never had a bad experience at Devon. This is the first time I tried the Tuesday night special and it was a great value. The server was very good and the meal was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not up to parfishyDined on 7/28/2014we usually love this restaurant, however, everything was off. fish portion extremely small, wrong potatoes served. My lobster salad was good but there was little lobster in it, which is not usual, and the lobster was rubbery and water logged. the wait person never came to see if the meal was alright.
- Great food, service could be betterTJMMKEDined on 7/26/2014Had dinner at Devon for the first time with my wife to celebrate our anniversary. The food was very good all around. Got a huge 1/2 pound lobster tail that was terrific, the mashed and roasted potatoes were outstanding even the biscuits they bring to every table are great. The only issue was the service. While it wasn't bad, when you spend that kind of money on dinner for 2, you expect a higher class of service. Waitress was friendly, did a good job with the wine service but after submitting our order incorrectly she failed to handle the situation well. However, I did fill out the survey and the manager did call me back the next day. She made a nice effort to get us to return so I'm hoping our second visit turns out even better.Special Features:
- Great food, great experiencelynnczapDined on 7/26/2014We greatly enjoyed a lovely meal in a pleasant surrounding. The waitress was knowledgeable, made recommendations, and insured a perfect experience. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clancy09Dined on 7/22/2014Always great food here. Fashionably early menu is a really good value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Devonslimey48Dined on 7/22/2014Both entrees were well prepared, fresh and delicious. Great menu, something for everyone. Friendly and professional server.Special Features:
- Fiday night in SummerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014Food was good, service was good but slow. They offered to pay for desert. Overall we had a good timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch is unrealPickyEaterDined on 7/13/2014The brunch is a little expensive, but honestly I would pay twice as much for it. Absolutely unreal. Even if you don't like seafood, this brunch is the best. Prime rib, omelettes, amazing chicken wings, desserts. If you do like seafood, you'll be in heaven. The lobster mac n' cheese, almond-crusted tilapia, seafood gumbo, shrimp, smoked scallops, etc etc are to die for. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service despite mix upOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014My husband and I were very impressed with our appetizers but when our meals came I was finding my main course to be bland. I realized they had forgotten one off the ingredients on the dish. The waitress quickly offered for them to prepare the meal again and once that was done the dish was perfect. Afterward she offered us free dresser for the mix up which was great! Overall a lovely night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb service And FoodLegalsec2000Dined on 7/9/2014Devon is a memorable dining experience in an Excellent way. The wait staff is very friendly and professional. And, the food is exceptional with beautiful presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with friendslimey48Dined on 7/9/2014I always enjoy my experience at Devons, whether a regular opportunity to get together with family and friends or for a special occasion celebration. The food is always extremely fresh, beautifully cooked and presented, the servers attentive without being invasive and the restaurant itself is very attractive. Our server today, Eakin, is our favourite. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the specials, attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyOpenTableUser1VIPDined on 7/8/2014We went in to celebrate a birthday and we felt so special. Met 3 friends in the bar just by luck - what a friendly place. Our server Shon was a delight!I would recommend this to a friend.
- 070714 DinnerptdtDined on 7/7/2014My wife and I dine here several times a year, usually on special occasions. This was a belated anniversary. As usual, we felt special. The food and service were at the usual high level. We will be back for my birthday.Special Features:
- dogpersonDined on 7/5/2014A little expensive but great dinner. It is the best restaurant in my neighborhood.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014Devons was very loud for what we thought was an upscale restaurant. My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and thought this would be a romantic spot, but the noise level was ridiculous. She ordered the seared scallops that was returned as the scallops were under cooked and none of the food was seasoned. Overall a very disappointing first time visit.
- They know how to do fish righthjg33Dined on 7/1/2014Have been here many times and never had anything but a delicious meal. The fish is fresh and prepared perfectly each time. The drinks are a little pricey and a couple can add up to almost as much as the meal. The sides that come with many of the entres are interesting and tasty. They offer enough coupon specials to whittle the price down a bit and that keeps us coming back, probably several times a year. Have never had anything but fish here. Why would you?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunch1andoneDined on 6/29/2014The assortment of cold and hot items were very tasty and well prepared. The desserts were delicious and the made to order omelets are good. The food presentation was stunning and kept very neat as food was replaced.Special Features:
- Great sea food!!TrevorDined on 6/23/2014Food was amazing!! Lobster bisque is a most have, we also got the lobster roll to share, just the wife and I. We both had surf and turf, she did the 4pz filet and sea scallops, I did the 6oz with fried shrimp. We each got to sides, but we shared them all, we had mash potatoes, lobster Mac n cheese, half an artichoke with garlic butter aoli, and lobster rizzoto. So yes we like lobster! Good was great! Service was a little slow but we weren't in a hurry. We so much food, each surf and turf came with a desert we had to get it Togo, these were great the next night, key lime pie and the Carrot cake! A must for great sea good and great wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.