5700 Saddlebrook Way
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.saddlebrookresort.com/
- Phone: (813) 907-4574
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Daniel Desmond
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Wine room seats 30 people.
- Private Party Contact: Geoff Scott 8139074991
A word from Dempsey's Too
Located just off the main lobby, Dempsey’s Too serves cocktails and dinner until midnight. The menu at Dempsey’s Too comprises the entire menu offerings from Dempsey’s Steak House plus a unique selection of entrees, small plates, sliders, flats and shared dishes, served indoors or out, overlooking the 18th green of the Saddlebrook course.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dempsey's Too reviews from OpenTable diners
- luvtodineluvtodineVIPDined on 9/27/2014Everything was outstanding.I have been going to Dempsey`s too for years and it just keeps getting better all the time. you just cant beat the breakfast or brunch.The scenic view is to die for .I highly recommend Dempsey`s too. Hat`s off to the staff, they are very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special meal for special occasionMadisonfairDined on 8/25/2014Dinner there was a wonderful ending to a perfect wedding day for us. Quiet, Delicious, & staffed by thoughtful & professional individuals. Keep in mind this lovely smaller "clone" of the larger even better original "Dempsey's" (still on property), could be loud if the adjacent bar for Saddlebrook Resorts (where this is located) had a rowdy group watching sports.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant was not openTryingnewplacesDined on 6/25/2014My wife and I planned an early dinner reservation for 3 p.m. at Dempsey's Too only to get there and find out it was not open. We ended up having to dine at their Tropics Restaurant after Tara (hostess/waitress) explained dinner is only served at Dempsey's Steakhouse which does not open until 6 p.m. We had a Restaurant.com gift certificate for Dempsey's Too but were told it was only good for Dempsey's Steakhouse. We were frustrated and quite disappointed with Saddlebrook Resorts for allowing these misperceptions to occur. Restaurant.com should not be able to distribute Dempsey's Too certificates. OpenTable should never have been able to make a reservation for Dempsey's Too.
- Dempsey ReviewLatenightdinerDined on 6/1/2014Pros: salad bar was amazing and the service was superb. Downside: the food portion was really small, the flavor was decent, and the price wasn't worth what you got. The place also smelled musty. All in all nice to do once but probably not again.Special Features:
- luvtodineluvtodineVIPDined on 5/27/2014The food and waitress were outstanding. Could not ask for more.Made me feel like family.Special Features:
- Quiet, 1st rate eveningMadisonfairDined on 8/25/2013Hadn't been here in awhile but quickly remembered why I always Consider Dempsey's at Saddlebrook a first rate experience. Food is delicious & worth the extravagance. Beautifully served by accommodating Staff. A delightful evening! Their key lime pie is one Of the best in the state.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice placeWarrenDined on 8/18/2013Dempsey's Too is the smaller of two locations for Dempsey's Steak House at Saddlebrook Resort. It is located in the main reception area. The larger one, called Dempsey's, is open during high-traffic periods, and is a bit of a walk (though there is a complimentary tram if you don't want to walk). Dempsey's Too is smaller and more intimate, and is open during quieter periods. The menus at both are the same. The service and food at both are superb. Dempsey's Too has a better view out its windows than Dempsey's, though both are pleasant. Dempsey's Too has a bit of a more intimate feel, but both are great. Tampa is fortunate to have a nationally renowned steak restaurant, Bern's - but the food at both Dempsey's is every bit as good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/31/2013Server was a bit slow refreshing drinks and removing plates. But very pleasant.Special Features:
- Dined at Dempsey's and Dempsey'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/11/2012Dined at Dempsey's and Dempsey's Too on a few occasions. Usually sit in the Bordeaux room at Dempsey's Too rather than in the more casual sports/bar area where we sat for the first time this visit. The whole evening was off. We ordered champagne, and the bartender had gone home with the key to the cellar, after delay but with apology the manager provided three glasses of Korbel. Dinner then was out of sync due to the delay, did not flow smoothly. The waitress was overwhelmed with tables, and the table next to us was vocal about criticism of the food preparation. This restaurant is expensive and I usually am glad to pay the higher rates for the food and service, but the rates are inappropriate for asports bar setting,and this bad nightSpecial Features:
- This is place was fantastic..EverytOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/5/2012This is place was fantastic..Everything was great.. We sat outside and it was romantic and quiet..Beautiful scenary..The food was the best we ever had. Will definately be going back.Special Features:
- Unfortunately, we did notPrincessTVIPDined on 6/26/2012Unfortunately, we did not have a good experience. The steak was overcooked and when sent back was found to be an inferior piece of meat - not what one expects from a $40 filet mignon. No effort was made to accommodate the waiting diner. The manager was kind enough to remove the steak from the bill and send over a dessert, but I would always prefer to pay for e meal and have it be as it should. Would not rush to return.....
- Steak was very good. OnceDenmarDined on 4/30/2012Steak was very good. Once the salmon was properly, it was also good.Special Features:
- Everything was great onceDisappointedDined on 4/8/2012Everything was great once they found our reservation. Because it was done on Open Table, they had to look in the computer. It was fortunate I printed the Open Table confirmation, otherwise they were saying we had no reservation!Special Features:
- Wonderful food - tastfullyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Wonderful food - tastfully prepared and presented. Wait staff was not what I would have expected as far as promptness, preparedness, etc. with service, although they were friendly. Will go again for the food and hope for better service.Special Features:
- The posted menu was not thedinnerVIPDined on 7/25/2011The posted menu was not the menu and prices used for Dempsey's Too ($$). The menu prices were more on the side of their other Restaurant Dempsey's Steak House ($$$). The Steak Diane was good but as I said they used the higher price for Dempsey's Too instead of the menu and prices used on the website which were suppose to be cheaper than the Steak House Dempsey's. They need to update their menu on the website to reflect that their prices are $$$ and not $$ since they are using the prices of their higher priced restaurant as well.
- Our Reservation was for Dempsey'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/28/2011Our Reservation was for Dempsey's Too, but it was closed. However they seated us at Dempsey's. The service, and food was outstanding. They have a very good wine list, and a grate saled table. We are planing to return soon with a group of friends.Special Features:
- Tropics does not exist rightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/8/2011Tropics does not exist right now. When I called to confirm my reservation since I live in Virginia and I was visiting in Florida, we were meeting friends there and we both had to come some distance, I wanted to make sure everything was set, it was not. I was told the restaurant Tropics was now Dempsey Too. I had no reservation. They worked everything out and the steaks at Dempsey Too were great, but if I had not called and we had a later reservation we would have been out of luck, even on a Tuesday night it was crowded.Special Features:
- We went on Valentine's day.DaveLutzDined on 2/12/2011We went on Valentine's day. It was advertised as being a casual upscale place. We got there and discovered is just a nice bar with a dining area. The people there seemed happy. It would be a great place to stop for a sandwich and beer after a round of golf, or a quick meal if you're a guest at the resort, but it is not designed for a special evening. We were planning on a night out, and walked to Dempsey's on the same property and were very happy!Special Features:
- Beautiful resort and restaurant.FoofoodieVIPDined on 1/8/2011Beautiful resort and restaurant.Food was delicious.Tomato soup was best ever as were the entrees.Outstanding management and service.Special Features:
- Great Salad bar. The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2010Great Salad bar. The service was excellent, very friendly and helpful. Ample, views of the pool and the golf course. Valet parking.Special Features:
- Unusual to say the least.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/5/2010Unusual to say the least. We were the only patrons there at 7PM on a Saturaday night. It is attached to the bar at the resort, which had some customers, but it was not what we expected. Also, being part od the resort, they add 18% tip to the bill automaticaly. The food was fine and we got a lot of personal attention, but will not return for diner. May keep it in mind for lunch some time.
- Good food with poor service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/30/2009Good food with poor service. inadequate wine list for the venueSpecial Features:
- Restaurant was nice but theyGretchynDined on 12/25/2009Restaurant was nice but they didn't have our reservation.
- This was a disaster! Saddlebrook/ThFSAfoodieVIPDined on 5/24/2009This was a disaster! Saddlebrook/The Tropics phoned an hour before we were supposed to dine with them and told me that we would be seated in the cafe, adjacent to the main dining room. I asked why the call---the said just to alert me that it was going to be in a differnt room tan usual. We were the only ones seated in The Cafe and the table was a small cocktail table. I requested something adequate for 4 plates and they put two tables togethr to accommodate us. Then the menu turned out to be a snack menu combined with their large plate dinner menu----no lunch menu being served at all. Evidently they decided not to serve lunch b/c we were the only guests coming to lunch, but they were not up front about their modus operandi.
- The food and service was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2009The food and service was great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to celebrate any special occasion.Special Features:
- Celebrated daughter's 50thOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/7/2009Celebrated daughter's 50th birthday and we were both absolutely delighted with everything from our arrival to our departure. The service was excellent and food outstanding. Wonderful salad bar, great attention to us while not hovering. Did not rush us and did not serve entree until we finished our salads. Have recommended and will continue to do so to everyone. plan to return for pool side lunch as well as future dinners. A wonderful addition to our area.Special Features: